Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our special CROWN for End Times Watchmen on the Wall !!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/randy118-2.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Randy (18 Jan 2012)
"Article 2 - Jack Kinsella - Our special CROWN for End Times Watchmen on the Wall !!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Kinsella......is one of my favorite End Times Preachers.....he is RIGHT ON TARGET with everything I have ever read from him!!!
http://www.raptureforums.com/FeaturedCommentary/ithoughtisawitcoming.cfm

Quote: Does this speak to YOU???? It is reassuring to me......

In the grand scheme of things, very few Christians in these last days have been called as watchmen. Even fewer have responded to the calling. It's not for everybody -- for some it is too much. That is why we are necessary – to give the warning.

God has set each of us in the place He wants us to be for this time and place in human history.

That doesn't mean it is a pleasant place – we had our pleasant time. But God in His wisdom, and for reasons known only to Him, has called us – you and me and others like us – as witnesses.

He promises a special crown for us at the Bema Seat. There are only FIVE crowns and this is one of them.

So what made you think that earning it would be easy? It is supposed to be hard.
Out of all the living Christians on this planet,

God called YOU to bear witness for all those too afraid to look.

Yes, it is frustrating. Yes, it is infuriating. Yes, it is frightening. And YES – it is unfair. Why can't YOU be one of those Christians just strolling through life, tra-la-la-la-la, in blissful ignorance?
I dunno. Because you can't. God called you and you answered the phone. Sorry. This is a bell that you can't unring. Read through your assignment again -- note in particular the parts in italics.
"I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry." (2nd Timothy 4:1-5)

Somebody has to watch in all things, do the work of an evangelist and make full proof of the ministry to which God called them. That's the charge. You accepted it -- or you wouldn't be reading these words now.

My Testimony - for these End Times......
For whatever reason, 14 years ago I had just returned from my first and only trip to Israel. And from that moment on....I was being taught, by the Lord, about End Times Bible Prophecy. I did not ask for this......BUT, as the above quote says "the phone DID ring, and I DID answer it."

It has been an EXCITING 14 years......ever since that trip. And I CANNOT deny it....once God showed me about End Times Bible prophecy, IT MADE SO MUCH SENSE TO ME. And I have learned so much more than I could have ever expected about what the Bible says about so many, many things. For example:
1) It's ALL about Jesus Christ...... The New Testament, especially the OLD Testament. Jesus Christ is IN EVERY book of the Bible.......the New and the OLD Testament.

2) It's ALL about the nation of Israel.....and God's CHOSEN People, the Jews. But we, Christians, were GRAFTED in.......and God has NOT forgotten the Jews. They WILL come to know "he whom they pierced....."

3) And of course....End Times Bible Prophecy, starting with the RETURN of the Jewish people to israel in May, 1948.

God led me to Five Doves, Rapture Ready and Watch.org. He did NOT make me an ORGANIZER....I have no website, no book.

But God put it DEEP IN MY HEART to be excited about the times in which we live......

THINK OF IT.....US....you and me......the LAST Generation!! What a time to be a Christian and to see it all playing out for us (IF one is watching....and believing) every day in the world's news... What a time......what a generation..

And it isn't "easy." It comes at a cost. Friends....even family wonder about me...you...us. We who are watching.

It comes at a cost of business pursuits........it is HARD to focus on work, when you are WATCHING every day.....and when your heart is alrady IN HEAVEN......waiting for the Pre-Trib Rapture....... in opposition to almost EVERY person you know who says "Even the Bible says....no man knows the day or the hour."

I am fortunate to have enough time every day, to be a WATCHMAN on the WALL...... but it comes at a cost. It can steal your joy about THIS life..... It can take away your focus about accomplishing more in this life......

The old phrase.....he's so heavenly minded, he's no earthly good....... it's true...

But then the Bible says "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6.

I LONG......for heaven. To be in a sin-free world...in a sin-free body. I LONG for this.

The song SMILE says "I just want this waiting to be over...."

What would God have me doing in these Last Days.......even in the LAST of the Last Days??
I find more peace and enjoyment sharing what God has taught me about Bible Prophecy and the Return of Christ with a Pre-Trib Rapture......and this Last Generation...... than about any big successes at work.

I just hope we don't have to wait much longer..... My heart is ALREADY where my treasure is....

TICK TOCK,
YFIC,
Randy

PS.....I truly enjoy writers and speakers like Jack Kinsella, David Jeremiah, Pastor John Hagee, and websites like Five Doves, Rapture Ready ......and books from Joel Rosenberg.....and the Left Behind series, (which is now over 15+ years old.....wow, where did the time go?).

I've found that people like Jack and the guys at Rapture Ready have a perspective that is EXACTLY like mine, on pretty much EVERY issue on the End Times. I/we believe that the world will be "normal".....as in the days of Noah.....right up until the Rapture. And it is theRapture that makes (as I say) all the dominoes fall...ushering in the chaos of the Tribulation's 7 years.......

I do hope we don't have long to wait.......I do so want to be "right" ......one day....one day soon.... I do feel like Chicken Little......as a Watchman on the Wall..... or the boy who cried wolf...... i guard, rather closely, WHO I tell about what I think is the "nearness of the hour" and WHY I believe this. There are less than 20 people (?) who know how strongly I believe these are the Last Days..

And yet.....I have a Powerpoint that is "out there" on the internet IN CASE the "dead in Christ do rise first...." And my posts about WHY I think THIS Rosh Hashanah could be THE date for the Rapture are ALL out there on Five Doves......

Perhaps, my "ministry" has best been the sharing that has occurred over the past 10 years since I first felt led to begin posting on Five Doves...... I do hope I have been an encouragement to others who have been led by God, to understand the times in which we live...and how special it IS, to be living in this Last Generation......

PPS....I this stock market just going to keep on RALLYING up this year???????? Last year's problems are now all solved?? YOu got to be kidding me... !!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com