Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mathman:"Only 11 More Days Left - IN LOP-SIDED DEFEAT, TEBOW DELIVERS ANOTHER HUGE MESSAGE FROM GOD

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman117-1.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MathMan (17 Jan 2012)
"Only 11 More Days Left - IN LOP-SIDED DEFEAT, TEBOW DELIVERS ANOTHER HUGE MESSAGE FROM GOD!!!!!!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

Are we now only 11 days away from Jesus snatching us from the earth just BEFORE the Sudden Destruction on January 28, 2012? I am as close to 100% as I can get on being sure that this will be THE day as it certainly appears that there is an EXTREMELY high probability for just such an event THAT DAY, much higher then I have mathematically seen for any other date, past or present. As usual, the wildcard is God’s grace and mercy and whether He chooses to delay this event for a time. However, God’s Word certainly makes it appear that this SHOULD be THE day that God’s patience with “Sodom & Gomorrah” finally ends.

Will I be making “analyzing” NFL Box Scores a habit?

Before I begin, I must clarify that I do not believe that intimate direction / communication by God at any sporting event is, by any means, normal. However, the extent to which this appeared to have happened in the last two Broncos games appears to be both conclusive AND completely unprecedented. This uniqueness, combined with the fact that the first of the two “miracle” Bronco games “just happened” to land on the “pre-advertised” January 8th warning watch date, makes me feel STRONGLY that it was a sign from God for us to view these games as instructions for us to “step on the gas pedal”. Indeed, I strongly believe that these two games were a direct sign from God that we are ALMOST at the end (January 28th) AND, AS ALWAYS, it is our precious Lord that is in COMPLETE control, NOT the NWO.

Please note that this will be only the second time I have EVER analyzed box scores from ANY sporting event (and most likely the last). Indeed, the only reason I personally believe that these two games warranted this analysis is that a man like Tebow, with his love for the verse that saves, John 3:16 and his BLATANT love for the Lord, is simply unprecedented and doesn’t come around every day. Especially given the lateness of the hour, and the belief that God is using Tebow to give the fallen world a “final altar call”, I therefore watched the game on Saturday, January 14, 2012 with an abundance of interest. Given the crushing by the Patriots, I became more and more disappointed by the game.

Then, when I later looked at the Box Score, I, at first slowly, started to realize that this lop-sided loss by the Broncos was EXACTLY how God wanted this game to go!!!!!!!

Recap of January 8, 2012 Broncos Game – The Seven “3:16”s!!

Indeed, after I looked over the Box Score for the Bronco-Patriots Game on Saturday, January 14, 2012, I became so excited by what I saw that sleep eluded me for quite some time! I was so excited that I sent an email to Five Doves as soon as I could to indicate that a message was coming on the message from God from this amazingly lop-sided victory by the Patriots. In other words, if you thought Saturday's lop-sided Bronco loss didn't have a silver lining, THINK AGAIN!!!!

However, before I go over the remarkable numbers from this second game, a recap of the Broncos first game on January 8, 2012 is necessary. On Sunday, January 8th, with God’s intimate assistance, Tebow delivered a powerful message to four separate groups of people that even the secular world couldn’t ignore the message:

- To a fallen world: To repent and accept Jesus before it’s too late (via John 3:16)

- To us watchers: That our redemption draws near and that we are running out of time to warn as many people about the upcoming Rapture / Sudden Destruction as possible (the Sudden Death in Sudden Death overtime)

- To the fence-walking lukewarm Christians in name only: Repent and draw near to Jesus before it is too late (via Revelation 3:16) and you are left behind

- To saved Christians that are not watching: IT’S TIME TO START WATCHING AND TO ACT NOW FOR THE TIME IS SHORT!! DO NOT FORFEIT THE CROWN FOR WATCHING AND LONGING FOR HIS SECOND COMING!!

The figures in this first game were nothing short of mind-blowing!! So much so, that even the secular world reported what they saw at length. And what they saw was no fewer than seven “3:16”s, referring to John 3:16 (the verse that saves), in the statistics. With that being, I must say that, quite simply, the figures from the box score in the second game were JUST AS AMAZING, although this time completely unnoticeable by the secular media.

If you have not read my article on Five Doves on this subject titled, Only 15 More Days Left - The ASTRONOMICAL odds of Tebow's Stats!! (Also, Ron Reese's Incredible Dentist Confirmation), I HIGHLY recommend it:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman113-2.htm

However, just like they were blinded from seeing the vast imagery in the sudden death of sudden death overtime that points to our soon Rapture, with all signs pointing to January 28th, the media is now blind to the message from God that he sent to the last group of people that were not part of the four groups listed above!!

This time, the message was for the Jews!!

Indeed, the message delivered by God on Saturday, January 14th was to an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT AUDIENCE. The very audience that God will be turning His attention to once we are gone. A message to the Jews, both in Israel and scattered through out the world. The following will outline events and timelines expected for the final reconciliation with Israel and will illustrate the PERFECT match to the statistics from the January 14, 2012 Broncos Patriots NFL playoff game. Skeptics, prepare to be amazed!!!!

The Period Leading up to the January 28, 2012 Rapture / Sudden Destruction:

- Analogy 1 - The Rise of the New World Order, Israel’s Greatest Foe: Formerly known as the Illuminati, the New World Order is a series of organizations that basically run this decrepit world in the background. These organizations include the Bilderbergers, Council on Foreign Relations, the Club of Rome, Trilateral Commission, etc. In a sneaky way, Satan has had his hand from the very start in moving these organizations towards the establishment of his One World Government. However, and more importantly, God Himself has allowed this enemy to arise in the fashion that it has in order to judge His people, the Jews / Israel. This is analogous to the rise of the pagan nation of Babylon, led by Nebuchadnezzar, as allowed by God, to capture the adulterous nation of Israel thousands of years ago. Similarly, the New World Order, under the leadership of Satan, as co-guided by the fallen angels, the 1/3rd that was cast from the heavens for rebelling against odd, has been allowed by God to judge the modern nation of Israel. This 1/3rd outcast of the angels during the rebellion is the precise reason why 3333 (equal to 1/3rd, equal to 0.3333, equal to 33.33%) is the New World Order’s main occultic number

o Football Game analogy: Tom Brady passing for EXACTLY 363 yards is analogous to the most occultic number of the NWO, equating to 363 = 3 6 3 = 3 3+3 3 = 3 3 3 3 = 3333!!

- Analogy 2 – New England is the Incubator of the New World Order: Almost without exception, members of the NWO elite that have obtained high places in this diabolical organization have “Ivy League” educations. Indeed, these elites are almost always selected and indoctrinated as New World Order candidates from these Ivy League schools. In turn, these elite usually come from “suitable families” that are both wealthy and well connected. Satanically influenced clubs at these Ivy League Schools, such as the Skull and Crossbones, are known to flourish there. These types of clubs are KNOWN for there elitist attitudes AND for their Satanic imagery. This world of privilege represents the perfect breeding ground for cultivating a breed of people who care little if others that are “inferior” meet their end in “Sudden Destruction”. This is also where the New World Order is taught of the supposed “dangers” of the Zionist regime and about their supposed “occupation” of Israel

o Football Game analogy: New England being the opposition to the Broncos is analogous to New England being the EXACT area that contains all of the Ivy League Schools (the “Incubator” . That’s right - EVERY Ivy League School, as referenced above, reside in the area of the U.S.A. known as New England (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_League)

- Analogy 3 - The beginning of the 45 Month Great Tribulation: On January 28, 2012, the Great Tribulation will begin with the Rapture, followed IMMEDIATELY by the nuclear Sudden Destruction. The Great Tribulation will end 1335 days later on September 23, 2015, the Day of Atonement. Shortly thereafter, the last of the fall feasts, the Feast of Tabernacles 2015, will be completed as the Jews are finally reconciled with the One they rejected. In total, the period from January 28, 2012 to the Feast of Tabernacles 2015 amounts to EXACTLY 45 months!! In other words, for approximately 45 months, leading up to the rescue of those “left behind survivors” by the return of Jesus, the NWO will essentially have their way!!

o Football Game analogy: New England scoring EXACTLY 45 points is analogous to the 45 months that the NWO will have their way!!

- Analogy 4 - The Church is Raptured and the White Queen is destroyed, completing the isolation of Israel: Kicking off the beginning of the 45 month Great Tribulation will be the Rapture / Sudden Destruction. The NWO has often stated that, “out of the ashes of the U.S.A. shall arise the One World Government”. However, unknown at the time to the NWO, the Sudden Destruction will be preceded by the Rapture of the Church, the biggest supporters of Israel in the world. In an instant, both of the best friends of Israel will be removed – the Church in the Rapture and the White Queen / U.S.A. in the Sudden Destruction. The combination will complete the isolation of Israel, leaving them completely vulnerable to the desires of the NWO and their Satanic leader (IF it were not for God’s mercy)

o Football Game analogy: Tim Tebow being removed from the playoffs is analogous to the Church / U.S.A. being removed from Israel’s corner. It is hard to argue that Tim Tebow is not the epitome of what a follower of Jesus should look and act like. Tebow is humble, selfless and absolutely shameless in his love for the Lord. Tebow also represents the old-fashioned ethics that USED to exist in the U.S.A. when it was founded as a great nation by their great leaders in the past. Tebow, with his constant references to John 3:16 (the verse that saves), simply is the perfect person sent at the perfect time to represent both the Church / U.S.A., given our closeness to the very end of the Church age

Period from the January 28, 2012 Rapture / Sudden Destruction to the Day of Atonement 2015:

- Analogy 5 - The Anti-Christ begins his ascent from the leader of the U.S.A. to the leader of the World: Out of the chaos and confusion of the Rapture / Sudden Destruction shall arise THE leader of the World. The NWO has made no secret that President Obama is the man of the hour. Henry Kissinger, the secretary to most of the diabolical organizations listed above, has stated this MANY times. Not only that, but the mathematics of it is just too obvious to ignore that President Obama has to be the Anti-Christ. Indeed, this is President Obama’s time to shine and NO ONE on earth will stand in his way for the next 45 months!! God GUARANTEES it!!

o Football Game analogy: Tom Brady passing for EXACTLY 363 yards and 6 touchdowns is analogous to the number of the Beast, President Obama, equating to 363 & 6 = 3 6 3 6 = 3 3 6 6 = 3 + 3 6 6 = 666!!

- Analogy 6 – Thanks to his hypnotic charisma and, after his possession by Satan himself, signs and wonders, the fallen world willingly pledges complete loyalty to the Anti-Christ: Thanks to the world being under complete and utter stress, they will be begging for a leader to follow, even if it’s the devil himself (which it will be). The NWO knows this – that is why they used Sudden Destruction to advance their goals!! Indeed, they will use this chaos to bind the world in allegiance to the Anti-Christ. President Obama is the right man for the job, the PERFECT CHAMELEON, allowed to be born and live by God Himself (He is NEVER surprised). Even Israel will view President Obama as “their man” at first. But later, just like the Nazi sympathizers from WW II, those who later refuse the NWO’s government system, will be squealed on by their former friends and peers. These blind followers of the Anti-Christ will feel that those left behind and are later saved DESERVE nothing less than torture and death!!

o Football Game analogy: The definition of the winning team’s name, the Patriots, is analogous to the blind loyalty of the fallen world to the Anti-Christ. The definition of Patriots is, “a person who vigorously defends and loves his country and its way of life”. The Anti-Christ will convince the fallen world that earth is now one country, THEIR country, in need of just One World Government, his!! Could the definition of Patriot fit anymore perfectly in this analogy?

- Analogy 7 – People will gaze at the Beast and ask, “who can stand against him”: The NWO has had their diabolical plan for One World Government mapped out for decades, if not centuries. The NWO know EXACTLY how they will institute One World Government!! The tracking micro-chips are already stock piled, the technological infrastructure is already in place, all the NWO needs is another 9/11!! As such, things will go so smoothly for President of the World Obama after the Rapture / Sudden Destruction that the world will stand back in awe and ask, “who can stand against him”. It won’t be until later that things will start getting rough, including on-going troubles with the north and the east as per Daniel (the remnant of Russia, as well as China??). Regardless, the beginning of President of the World Obama and his cohort’s reign will simply be smooth sailing. Indeed, the Bible confirms that this evil horde will have their way in all they try to accomplish

o Football Game analogy: Tom Brady hitting all eight of his first eight passes is analogous to just how perfectly things will fall into place for President of the World Obama and his evil cohorts

- Analogy 8 & 9 – Suddenly the Anti-Christ and his followers will turn on Israel and pursue them mercilessly for 42 months: For 42 months, equal to 1260 days, starting on April 11, 2012, the Anti-Christ and his followers will begin their merciless pursuit and slaughter of the Jews. When the dust settles at the end of the Great Tribulation, only 1/3rd of the Jews will escape, but only because they will have been guarded by God Himself in the wilderness (Petra?). The followers of the Anti-Christ Obama will be relentless in their mocking and torture, taking great glee in their pursuit and murder. For the Jews, this time will represent the ultimate in judgment and disorder. What the Jews won’t realize until later is that this judgment is all part of God’s plan to reconcile them with the One who saves, Jesus, the very One they rejected!!

o Football Game analogy A: With the score 42 to 7 for the Patriots, Tim Tebow is sacked for an 11 yard loss, causing the Patriot crowd ro start mocking Tebow and the Broncos. The Patriots score of 42 is analogous to the number of months that the Anti-Christ and his followers will be allowed to persecute the Jews. The Broncos score of 7 is analogous to God’s number of perfection, meaning that, as brutal as this period is for the Jews, it is all part of God’s plan to reconcile the Jews with His Son. Not only that, but the end of the 42 months is also the end of the Daniel’s 70 week, the 7 x 360 day period that started with Obama’s “this final week” speech on October 29, 2008, another 7! In addition, the 11 yard loss on the sack represents the very number for judgment and disorder. To finish this analogy, this is when the crowd started to openly mock Tebow and the Broncos and is analogous to the brutal pursuit of the Jews (and new believers) by the Anti-Christ and his minions

o Football Game analogy B: Tebow finishing the day with roughly 1/3rd of the yards and completions as Brady, as well as quarterback rating, is analogous to the fact that only 1/3rd of the Jews pursued will be preserved in the wilderness by God

Period from the Day of Atonement 2015 and on:

- Analogy 10 – Thank God, the True Trinity shows up and defeats the false trinity: Mercifully, and thank the Lord, the True Trinity, represented by Jesus, first arrives on the Feast of Trumpets on 2015 and defeats the false trinity 10 days later, represented by the Anti-Christ, on the Day of Atonement 2015. The Jews weep and mourn when they see Jesus coming to their rescue, finally realizing what they have done to He who was sent for them 2000 years ago. The Beast and the false prophet are thrown into the Lake of Fire and Satan is cast into hell. Finally, there brutal rule is over and those who pass the Goat Sheep Test are finally safe. The Jews are then invited to be with Jesus and to come out of their place of hiding in the wilderness (Petra?) during the Feast of Tabernacles

o Football Game analogy: The final two scoring plays are a 3 point field goal by the Broncos, followed by a 3 point field goal by the Patriots. The 3 points by the Broncos is analogous to the True Trinity (The Holy Three), represented by Jesus, arriving at the end of the 42 months of pursuit to provide justice. The 3 points that are followed by the Patriots is analogous to the destruction of the unholy trinity (the unholy three), represented by the Anti-Christ. These are the last scores of the game and represent the PERFECT ending to the Great Tribulation!!

- Analogy 11 – The Lord’s perfect order and rule, the millennium, arrives: Following the coronation of the King of kings during the final fall feasts, Jesus takes His rightful place as ruler of the universe for 1000 years (and then forever once Satan is dealt with once and for all). The reign of Jesus will be one of perfect order and rule!!

o Football Game analogy: The Broncos final score of 10 points represents the Biblical number for perfect order, which will finally exist once the Lord rules, first for the millennium and then forever – praise God forever!!

And yes, I do find it interesting that I was provided with 11 analogies with 11 more days left, wherein the number 11 is the number of disorder and judgment. Are there ANY coincidences with our MIGHTLY LORD!! We have NO IDEA how FANTASTICALLY we will soon be blessed by being in the actual presence of our loving and grace-filled Lord Jesus Christ!!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE ON INCORPORATING THE NWO TIMELINE

The NWO timeline is ONLY consequential because it matches God’s timeline. As such, the NWO timeline has credibility, but ONLY because of it’s perfect match with what God has outlined. Given that the Rapture is to immediately proceed the Sudden Destruction AND given that the Rapture is God-driven and the Sudden Destruction is NWO-driven (but still AS ALLOWED by God), it makes PERFECT sense that both timelines match up (after all, they simply MUST).

I say this as there are some here on FiveDoves that have expressed some concern that we are giving the NWO timeline too much credence. However, once you understand the disclaimer as outlined in the previous paragraph, you can see that we really do not elevate it to any height whatsoever (nor will we). In other words, I KNOW that this is 100% God’s show, completely and utterly controlled by the Lord alone. Won’t Satan soon be surprised!!!!

BACKGROUND ON THE ABOVE ARTICLE

If you have time, and you have not already done so, I would recommend that you read a message I had posted on January 6, 2012, on www.FiveDoves.com, titled “2015 for Dummies”, explaining the entire concept of the January 28, 2012 Rapture / Sudden Destruction, along with the Day of Atonement 2015 as the day for the Return of Jesus:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman16.htm

My message posted on January 11, 2012, titled “Only 17 More Days Left - Given the final "3 week" warning by the NWO on January 8th, did God "counter" by using Tim Tebow for a final "3 week" alter call on the EXACT same day?”, outlines why the answer to the question asked in the title certainly appears to be…ABSOLUTELY!!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman111.htm

BE EXCITED, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS EXTREMELY NEAR!!

As always, to God be ALL the glory!!! He is at the door!! Maranatha!!

YbiC, MathMan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com