Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mathman: "Only 12 More Days Left - Charity's "5,6,7, JESUS! Bang!" / Sherry's Feast of Trumpets / S

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman116-1.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MathMan (16 Jan 2012)
"Only 12 More Days Left - Charity's "5,6,7, JESUS! Bang!" / Sherry's Feast of Trumpets / Steve W's Amazing Overpass Confirmation"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

Are we now only 12 days away from Jesus snatching us from the earth just BEFORE the Sudden Destruction on January 28, 2012? I am as close to 100% as I can get on being sure that this will be THE day as it certainly appears that there is an EXTREMELY high probability for just such an event THAT DAY, much higher then I have mathematically seen for any other date, past or present. As usual, the wildcard is God’s grace and mercy and whether He chooses to delay this event for a time. However, God’s Word certainly makes it appear that this SHOULD be THE day that God’s patience with “Sodom & Gomorrah” finally ends.

RITA Now’s Charity’s “5, 6, 7, JESUS! Bang!” Dream / Vision

To be honest, I don’t put a lot of stock into dream interpretation when it relates to the timing of prophecy. Just too many dreams directly contradict each other to be able to derive any TRUE meaning. As such, I always strictly rely on the Bible. However, I am now going to purposely contradict myself a bit here.

One dream that is consistently brought up on RITA Now, a Rapture forum, is a dream / vision by a woman that frequents this website by the name of Charity. I read the contents of Charity's dream / vision on several occasions and have felt consistently drawn back to it. A prominent feature of this dream / visions were the numbers 5, 6 and 7.

The numbers 5, 6 and 7 have always meant a lot to me as these are the chapter numbers in Matthew that contained the Sermon on the Mount, the Lord’s greatest and longest sermon. Below is Charity’s original post on RITA Now from April 22, 2009 that describes this dream / vision:

“Okay, this is crazy!

I was in the kitchen cleaning up from lunch when I suddenly got a splitting headache! So I quickly got the rest of the food in the fridge while cringing in pain, and then layed down with a pillow over my head (my “do not disturb” sign)

Well, anyway, about five minutes after laying down, I heard “5, 6, 7, JESUS!” in my head. This kept repeating over and over…”5, 6, 7, JESUS!” And with each “JESUS”, I saw the door of Noah’s Ark being shut with a loud “BANG”. So I heard “JESUS” and “BANG” at the same time.

Any ideas about the “5, 6, 7”? I really don’t know. I’ve still got a pretty bad headache, but I just HAD to come post this and see what y’all think. I’ll check back in a bit!”

Now it certainly seems that this dream makes sense in context with what Ron Reese, Gerry Almond, I and others have been writing about with respect to January 28, 2012. The dream / vision, in a coded way, appears to accurately describe the sequence of events and the dates in which they will occur leading up to January 28th!

To illustrate this, I will reiterate the main part of Charity’s dream / vision and outline its relationship as follows:

- “5, 6 & 7”: The Middle East will start REALLY heating up on January 25, 26 & 27, 2012, beginning one or two days after what I believe will be the date the EU puts sanctions on Iran’s oil. Indeed, the EU is meeting on this exact issue on January 23rd!! Iran has already warned that an EU oil embargo would be considered an act of war by the western world!! As such, things will REALLY get interesting starting on this date, but the main stream media (MSM) will be hush-hush on it. Note that Iran is already scheduled to “simulate” the closing of the Strait of Hormuz on January 27, 2012. The NWO said that they would do WHATEVER it takes to keep it open. China said that they would defend Iran to the end, up to and including WW III

- “JESUS!”: This is the Lord coming for us in the form of the Rapture before the end of the next day in the sequence - January 28, 2012 to be precise!!

- “The door of Noah’s Ark being shut with a loud “BANG””: This is the door to heaven, entered by only His Church in the Rapture, that will be quickly closing after our departure!!

- “I heard “JESUS” and “BANG” at the same time”: It is a loud BANG because it represents the sound of the Great Sword, nuclear missiles, as they detonate all over the U.S.A. and other parts of the world for the first time since WW II moments after the Rapture (I am convinced this will be a false flag attack by the NWO that they will try to blame on Russia and China!!)

- “This kept repeating over and over again”: The Lord repeats important messages when He wants us to REALLY take notice. I would say this dream / vision would count as being note worthy!!

Anyway, since the first time I read it, this dream REALLY stuck with me, and continued to for a couple of years now! It seems that I now know why!!

SHERRY VANCE'S DAY OF ATONEMENT QUESTION

Hi Sherry,

EXCELLENT QUESTION!! I should have been more clear in my original communication - nice catch.

I believe that Jesus will return to Israel, just outside of Jerusalem, on the Feast of Trumpets 2015, starting the 10 days of Awe. He will THEN make His Triumphant re-entry into Jerusalem at the end of these ten days, promptly destroying the Anti-Christ and sending him to the pit, on the Day of Atonement 2015, ending the 1335 day Great Tribulation. The arrival 10 days prior to the Day of Atonement will cause the armies of the world to turn from each other to unite to destroy Jesus. My apologies for not being more clear (both to you and to anyone else who read this post)!!

By the way, I believe that Ron has a different opinion than I do on this, but acknowledges that my theory (I don't KNOW) has merit. I hope you find the answer satisfactory.

Steve W's Amazing Overpass Confirmation

Your confirmation game me the chills!! It must have been a pleasant surprise to see this man standing in the middle of the overpass. I am convinced that January 28th is THE day we have been longing for. The number of confirmations is just amazing and very thrilling. WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!! By the way, thanks for your encouragement (along with the many others who have expressed similar encouragement) on what Ron, Gerry, I and others are trying to communicate!!

TO SO MANY OTHERS WHO HAVE ASKED FOR CONFIRMATIONS

Thanks for writing in. I find these confirmations EXTREMELY interesting and uplifting. Thanks for sharing!!

BACKGROUND ON THE ABOVE ARTICLE

If you have time, and you have not already done so, I would recommend that you read a message I had posted on January 6, 2012, on http://www.FiveDoves.com, titled “2015 for Dummies”, explaining the entire concept of the January 28, 2012 Rapture / Sudden Destruction, along with the Day of Atonement 2015 as the day for the Return of Jesus:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman16.htm

My message posted on January 11, 2012, titled “Only 17 More Days Left - Given the final "3 week" warning by the NWO on January 8th, did God "counter" by using Tim Tebow for a final "3 week" alter call on the EXACT same day?”, outlines why the answer to the question asked in the title certainly appears to be…ABSOLUTELY!!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman111.htm

My message posted on January 13, 2012, titled “Only 15 More Days Left - The ASTRONOMICAL odds of Tebow's Stats!! (Also, Ron Reese's Incredible Dentist Confirmation)”, confirms that Tebow’s stats were God Directed!!! To Him be ALL the glory!!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman113-2.htm

BE EXCITED, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS EXTREMELY NEAR!!

As always, to God be ALL the glory!!! He is at the door!! Maranatha!!

YbiC, MathMan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com