Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"The Confirmation of the Confirmation"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/carter114.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Carter (14 Jan 2012)
"The Confirmation of the Confirmation"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings watchers and faithful Chrildren of God,

I have been reading the dove site and thefinal7yearsareherenow.com site for about a week now. It started as God leading me through this period in my life. I'm a 32 year old fledgling minister, but have been searching for quite some time for specific answers to hard questions. Our church started a 21 day consecration and Daniel fast starting January 8th and ending January 28th. The wednesday before the fast on January 4th, I stayed home from work and had a day of liquids only fasting. During this time I cried out to God with a request not to leave me here. I have been watching and praying since I was 17 for these specific days. Even before the start of the consecration, I knew this would be the most important 21 day period in my life. Below is the short version of what the Lord showed me yesterday:

1/12/12: THE MOST SUPERNATURAL DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE:

(Note: Before the period of consecration started, the Lord put it on my heart to make a list of everything that I was asking of the Lord. I was obedient and did so)

On Thursday, I'm at my desk working and also surfing the internet looking at the sites that I normally frequent. Prophecy sites, other alt news sites, etc. I had just discovered the doves site and was quickly devouring all of the posts that were written. I had just finished mathman's post on Wednesday talking about some amazing confirmation Ron had. I couldn't find the post until Thursday.

(Note: Prior to the start of consecration on 1/4/12, I asked God for dreams, visions, or something. I desperately needed some kind of confirmation or supernatural sign from HIM, that what I believed he was showing me was in fact the real deal. Something guaranteed, bankable.)

Well, I found Ron's post about his experience at the dentist office, the boldness, the hand of God. What an awesome post.
MY PRAYER IS THAT THIS MIRACLE CONFIRMATION OF JAN. 28TH WILL WITNESS WITH YOUR SPIRIT, AND THAT MANY OF YOU WILL TAKE IT TO HEART, THAT WE HAVE EVERY REASON TO EXPECT THE PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, THE STARTING DATE OF THE 1335-DAY GREAT TRIBULATION, AND THE RAPTURE, TO TAKE PLACE ON JAN. 28, 2012. IT IS THE DAY THAT EVERYTHING IS POINTING TOWARDS. OUR LORD HAS NOW CONFIRMED IT WITH A MIRACLE CONFIRMATION! WHAT AN AWESOME GOD WE SERVE!

Immediately after I finish reading Ron's most recent post I walk over to my supervisors office and speak with him for about 2 minutes regarding work related issues. I am walking back to my own office when I stop by my coworkers office next to me. It's a large office, and about 5 or so people in it. 2 of the people in that office are believers. One of the more animated people in that office is young lady who isn't a believer. She's talking to everyone in the office when I walk in and she's talking about having food cravings. She says she always feeds her craving and eat what she's craving or she starts to feel ill.

I said jokingly it sounds like you're pregnant. She's says, " YEAH ITS A MIRACLE BABY. JESUS IS COMING IN 2012 "
WHAAAAATTT!!!! You had to have been there. The most amazing thing to witness is the hand of God move in someone else who doesn't realize what's happening. I could see on her face she was puzzled as to why it came out that way. As soon as she said that sentence, I immediately said AMEN, turned around and went back to my desk thanking Jesus.

That's not even the end though:

So after work I go to the dentist, my wife who is almost 3 months pregnant picks me up and we talk in the car. She asks how was my day. I say it's the most supernatual day of my life. She can't wait to hear the story, but I tell her wait until we get home. We get home and I start telling her the events of the day. (What I'm sharing here is only about a third of my supernatual experiences and unbelievable confirmations) The more I talk the more excited I get, the more excited I get the more I feel God's presence on my. It's so powerful, it's the rush and utter I can't believe this is happening feeling, like you just won the superbowl and gatorade just got poured all over you. I can barely hold myself together, I'm smiling, I'm crying, I'm jumping around.

But the more I talk, the sadder my wife gets. She has tears in her eyes and asks about the baby, and why God would allow her to have the baby if this was coming. I've been talking to her about this for the past year. But this time, she knows that I know, that I have heard from God. And boy is she struggling. I tell her that it's God's will and not ours. I tell her that although we live in an apartment, we already have a home prepared for us, and this place is NOT our home. I try to comfort her as best I can, but I'm still totally on FIRE..

There's a pause in the conversation, and right at that moment her phone vibrates and she gets a new text message. Wife looks at the phone and says uuughh it's a chain letter, and puts the phone down. I ask her to read it to see what it says.

It says: FWD FWD FWD. - Jason Wrote: God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says it's over! A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in God send this message on. Please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favour. If you believe in God, drop everything and pass it on. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. Don't break this chain, send this to 14 friends in 10 minutes it's not that hard whoever sent this to you must care. God's children walk by FAITH!

WHAAAATT!!!!

At that moment I just lost it, I'm running though the house screaming and praising, and crying. Here's the crazy part, my older sister sent this message to my wife via text, and she NEVER , ever texts my wife. Not only that I told my sister she had blessed us beyond what she could even imagine. She then tells me she isn't a fan of chain letters either, and got that chain letter over 2 weeks ago! and that God put it on her heart to send it when she did.

Remember at the top of this letter, I said this was the short version. Now literally my entire day was filled with events just like this. In 1 day, God Himself answered every single question I had on my list. Every HARD question was answered

In closing: God is soo Good. The biggest lesson I learned is that time is so short. So short that in fact although I asked for dreams and visions God was like I've already done all of that. So He referred me to those He has already imparted those things to. I just asked for some kind of confirmation of He showed them. Once I got it, it confirmed not only what I was asking of God, but then also confirmed what the Lord had shown those He directed me to. Isn't our God good?

In His Service,
Mighty Lion of God

P.S on the 25-27th I'm taking a class and staying in the home of Rich & Joy .. They've never met me but are allowing me to stay there since the ministry class is away from home. Thank you Jesus, I don't know how much fuller my spirit can get, but this is so awesome I'm out of words.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: "The Confirmation of the Confirmation"

please help me decipher, cause it looks as if he is saying that the confirmation is a chain letter? and if so, then how can something that is based upon superstition be a confirmation from God?

Hi Linda,

No that is not what he is saying it is alot better than that.

You know how God speaks with you on a daily basis and how sometimes HE always likes to give us little hints that WE are always on HIS heart and mind?

Well that is what I think is being said here.

Re read it a few times it really is a wonderful post.
*the focus is NOT on the chain letter* but how God does little things all the time in HIS perfect timing and how awesome God truly IS!

GOD is SOVEREIGN and GRACIOUS!

That is what I took away from this post.

God Bless

ybic,

Steven

I gotcha, thanks Steven ;)

so how are you feeling these days about obama being the one that satan will soon inhabit?

Hi Linda,

I can't say that I definitively believe that Obama is the AC ( Anti Christ ) time will tell.

He sure is part of the Anti Christ spirit though from all the things he is doing to bring down America and his behind the scenes strategies. ( dismantling our country )

I just pray that sooner than later that we all are in Glory!

Until that time I pray we can keep occupying.

These are exciting times indeed!

God Bless

ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/michellef116.htm

Michelle F (16 Jan 2012)
""Confirmation of the Confirmation", Confirmation"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like some, I read about the Lights going out in the football match.
Im In Australia, so I kind of thought that sounded like we were now "grasping at straws"
Then people like Patty , Rene and others were having their own confirmations.
I then read all of the 3,1,6 incidences of the Tebow game. HMMM that was interesting.

But then in the rural area I live in, the other night the government turned off the electricity to a 200km
area around a major rural town. For no real reason. The local supermarkets all lost their
cold goods, meat and frozen section. It had been a hot day so many had their
air conditioners on but we've had hotter. Their answer was "we may have run out of electricity"
Seriously in this day and age!!

Then the other night when I was reading Patty's letter I had my own "Aha" moment.
You see some of us dont get American football!! But I do get confirmatio! n!!

Thank you Ron and all of you other people who have greater mathmatical skills than
I do for being faith full through this whole time.

Michelle

Im still seeing alot of 11:11's

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL