Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: CAN WE KNOW THE TIME OF CHRIST'S RETURN?

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: rgreese49@aol.com
Cc:
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 00:49:08 -0500 (EST)
Subject: CAN WE KNOW THE TIME OF CHRIST'S RETURN?

Below is a tract that I wrote in the 1990's, and is even MUCH more appropriate now, than it was then. After reading this tract, and the Bible verses that support it, I believe you will come to the same conclusion that I have. Maybe we can actually KNOW the time. Please examine closely what the Scriptures that say, "No man knows the day or hour" really mean. I certainly do not know the hour, but I do believe the day of the Rapture/Sudden Destruction will be either Jan. 27th or Jan. 28th of this year. I believe the evidence that I have presented in my last four posts, over the past week, is overwhelming, compelling, and conclusive. THE TIME IS HERE NOW!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Cc:
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 15:54:15 EDT
Subject: CAN WE KNOW THE TIME OF CHRIST'S RETURN

CAN WE KNOW THE TIME OF CHRIST'S RETURN???

We are DEFINITELY AT THE DOORS OF CHRIST'S RETURN! That's a pretty bold statement, some of you are thinking. Others of you would claim to even make such a bold statement is contrary to the Word of God. The purpose of this tract is to examine the question, "Can we DEFINITELY KNOW when the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ is VERY NEAR?" Even though my answer to this question is a definite and resounding "Yes", the majority of Christians reading this tract would probably answer "No". So, what does the Bible say?Does the Bible give us latitude to make such bold statements concerning the closeness of the Second Coming? The majority of Christians and even ministers believe something like the following:

"Well, I believe Jesus is coming back SOME day. Even though we MIGHT be seeing some signs that He COULD possibly return in our lifetime, I think it is all speculation. Christians have been predicting His Return for centuries and none of them have got it right yet, so I don't think there is anything to get excited about. I believe we should just live as best we can and everything will work out. Besides, I don't like to hear all that gloom-and-doom stuff, anyway."

"And besides, if Jesus is coming back real soon, my pastor would be preaching about it, because he is a real man of God. And doesn't the Bible say that no man knows the day or hour when Jesus is going to return? And doesn't the Bible say that He is coming as a thief in the night and nobody knows when a thief is going to come? And doesn't the Bible say that it is NOT for us to know "the times and the seasons"? So whoever wrote this silly tract can't really know what he is talking about, anyway. Why don't you go write a tract about the love of God, or something not so scary and controversial?"

If your thoughts are included anywhere in the preceding two paragraphs, please do yourself a big favor and read the rest of this tract, as we examine what the Bible REALLY says. In Acts 1:6--7, "...they asked of Him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for YOU to know the times or the seasons..."

The fulfillment of this prophecy was almost 2000 years into the future so Jesus' response was a natural one. It wasn't for His disciples to know the timing of an event so far into the distant future. To expand this response by Jesus to one particular question, to mean that all Christians throughout the ages would have no idea of the times and seasons in which we are living, goes TOTALLY CONTRARY TO THE WORD OF GOD.

The response by Jesus TODAY concerning His Second Coming would probably be the same as it was concerning His First Coming, when He chastised the people for NOT recognizing the times and seasons. Jesus said, "O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky, BUT CAN YE NOT DISCERN THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES?" (Matt. 16:3) There were prophecies in the Old Testament and signs in the heavens that made it possible to know the approximate time of the First Coming of Jesus. Those who studied and knew the time were called "WISE" MEN. What do most Christians call people like that today???

People today who spend countless hours and hours studying the numerous Old Testament and New Testament scriptures that give tremendous insight into the end-times events and the Second Coming of Christ, are called anything but "wise", by the majority of Christians and ministers. Even though our hearts are right and our motives are right, the message and the messenger are seldom received. The "WARNING" messages of Noah were not received either. But it did NOT stop the flood from coming, did it? The floodgates will open VERY SOON--ARE YOU READY?!!

1st Thessalonians 5:2 says, "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night." NO ONE knows when a thief is coming so NO ONE will have any idea when Jesus is coming back again. If we have heard that preached once, we have heard it preached a thousand times. Christians, and even some ministers, are notorious for taking Scripture out of context to fit their own particular theology. This is a perfect example.

Just TWO VERSES LATER, in the very SAME Chapter, we learn He is ONLY coming as a thief to the UNBELIEVERS AND TO THOSE WHO ARE SPIRITUALLY ASLEEP and NOT watching the signs of the times. "But ye, brethren, are NOT IN DARKNESS, THAT THAT DAY SHOULD OVERTAKE YOU as a THIEF. Ye are all children of LIGHT...Therefore, LET US NOT SLEEP AS DO OTHERS; BUT LET US WATCH..." My challenge to you this day is this, "ARE YOU A WATCHER, OR A NON-WATCHER???

Are YOUR WATCHING the multitude of Biblical end-times signs unfolding around us or are YOU SPIRITUALLY ASLEEP, unable, or unwilling, to discern the signs of the EXTREMELY LATE end-times in which we are now living? Unfortunately, many Christians and pastors in these VERY, VERY LAST DAYS are like the proverbial ostrich, who buries his head in the sand, too occupied with the CARES OF THIS LIFE, to be concerned with all of the danger signs all around him. WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!! YOUR TIME IS ALMOST OVER!!! IT IS TIME TO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND!!!

In Revelation 3:3, Jesus says, "If therefore thou shalt NOT WATCH, I will come on thee as a THIEF, and thou SHALT NOT KNOW WHAT HOUR I will come upon thee." Does this verse not imply that IF WE ARE WATCHING WE WILL KNOW THE TIME OUR LORD'S RETURN???

The main Scriptures given for Christians NOT TO KNOW the approximate time of His Return are those found in Matt. 25:36 and Mark 12:32, where it says that "no man knows the day or hour". In both cases the preceding verses are indentical, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." Therefore, to apply either of these two verses to the timing of the Rapture is NOT SCRIPTURAL. These verses only tell us that no man knows the day and hour when heaven and earth shall pass away.

However, Matt. 25:13 does say, "WATCH therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man (Jesus) cometh." And Matt. 24:42 and verse 44 have very similar wordings. For the sake of argument, let's assume that the Lord means that no man would EVER KNOW the day and hour of His Return, even though it does NOT say that. In fact, the word, "KNOW" in Matt. 25:13, means that no man has INTUITIVE KNOWLEDGE of, implying that with enough study, this KNOWLEDGE COULD BE ATTAINED. In fact, the derivative Greek word "optomai" signifies an earnest but more continued inspection may be necessary (How much increased study and earnest inspection of the end-times prophecies have YOU done???).

Even if it is the Lord's intention that no Christian will ever be able to ascertain the exact day and hour of the Rapture, WHY do the majority of Christians and ministers feel they can stretch this verse to mean no man would EVER KNOW the day, the hour, the SEASON, the YEAR, the DECADE, or the CENTURY of our Lord's Return. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SCRIPTURAL BASIS FOR SUCH A FALSE TEACHING, nor are there even any parallel verses that would support this extremely popular FALSE teaching in the church world today.

On the contrary, there are numerous Scriptures that strongly support the EXACT OPPOSITE teaching, that we CAN KNOW the approximate time of our Lord's Return. We have already discussed 1st Thess. 5:4--6, Rev. 3:3, and Matt. 16:3. Hebrews 10:25 says, "...as you see THAT DAY APPROACHING," Luke 21:28 says, "When these things begin to come to pass, then LOOK UP, and lift up you heads FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH (near, or at hand)."

In Matt. 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 we learn about the parable of the fig tree, which represents Israel. Most Bible prophecy scholars believe that this parable is telling us that the generation that sees Israel become a nation (194 and recapture Jerusalem (1967) would not pass away unti the end of the Final Seven Years, or until Jesus sets up His Millennial Kingdom.

Numerous Scriptures, such as Hosea 6:1--2, strongly suggest there will be 2000 years between the 2 Comings of Christ. Also, numerous Scriptures, such as 2nd Peter 3:8, strongly imply there will be 6000 years between Adam and the Second Coming of Christ. These Scriputures all lead us to the time in which we are now living.

OVER AND OVER AGAIN in the New Testemant, we are admonished to "WATCH" the numerous signs given in the Word for our Lord's Return. If we could NOT at least KNOW THE APPROXIMATE TIME, THERE WOULD BE NO NEED TO WATCH. For those of us who have been diligently WATCHING and studying these signs for many years, the Lord has some very encourging words for us in Luke 12:37--38, BLESSED are those servants, whom the Lord when he cometh shall find WATCHING...And if He shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, BLESSED are those servants."

Was 1988 the FIRST WATCH??? Was 1998-2001 the SECOND WATCH??? Is 2008--2012 the THIRD WATCH??? Please notice that there is NO 4TH WATCH. 2nd Timothy tells us there is a special crown of righteousness given to all those who LOVE HIS APPEARING. Sorry, this is a WATCHERS ONLY CROWN. Maybe it is not too late for you to receive this special crown, if you will start WATCHING AND WARNING with the rest of us watchers.

Mark 12:29 and Matt. 24:33 say, "When you shall see these things come to pass, KNOW that it is NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOOR." JESUS SAID WE COULD KNOW!!! K--N--O--W!!! NOT SPECULATE, but KNOW. Those who are willing to study Bible Prophecy, in depth, are coming to the same conclusion. WE ARE DEFINITELY AT THE DOORS OF HIS RETURN!!!

In 1st Thess. 5, the day of the Lord is compared to travail upon a woman with child. The mother KNOWS the approximate time her baby will be born because of the BIRTH PANGS. The contractions get closer and closer together and they get more and more intense. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY AND IS WHY WE CAN KNOW (K--N--O--W) AT LEAST THE APPOXIMATE TIME of the Sudden Destruction/Rapture.

Many of the end-time Bible Prophecies and events in Daniel and Revelation have not been able to be understood until the last few years when there has been an EXPLOSION OF BIBLE PROPHECY KNOWLEDGE AND REVELATIONS. This was prophesied in Daniel 12, verses 4 and 9 where it says that "the words are closed up and SEALED TILL THE TIME OF THE END." Then, "knowledge shall be increased and the WISE SHALL UNDERSTAND."

The Bible says to "STUDY to show thyself approved unto God." The majority of ministers and Christians have done very little, if any, REAL STUDY OF END-TIMES BIBLE PROPHECY, even though Prophecy makes up from one-fourth to one-third of the Bible. That is a huge chunk of the Bible to be ignoring, fellow Christians and ministers.

How very, very sad! The heart of Jesus must be breaking as His Wedding Day is almost here. There is no preparation, or EXPECTATION, in the hearts of most Christians. The shout that SHOULD be going forth from EVERY pulpit, "BEHOLD, THE BRIDEGROOM COMETH QUICKLY" is heard in only a very few churches.

Where are the WATCHMEN who are to blow the trumpet and warn the people (Ezekiel 33)? Where are the Christians who are obeying their Lord and "WATCHING" THE MULTITUDE of end-times Bible Prophecies explode before their very eyes? Where is the URGENCY in the hearts of Christians to PREPARE THEIR HEARTS FOR THE SOON COMING OF THE LORD and to get their loved ones and friends and neighbors into the "Ark of Safety", BEFORE IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE? (Pastors, are you preaching it?)

The truth of the matter is that this world is FULL of worldly, backslidden, unwatchful, compromising, and lukewarm Christians who don't really want the Lord to Return yet. These types of Christians have lost their burden for lost souls, are spiritually asleep concerning our precious Lord's 2nd Coming, have no power to witness, no power over sin in their lives, and their priorities are on the CARES OF THIS LIFE.

Jesus is DEFINITELY COMING VERY, VERY SOON for millions of born-again Christians. If you find yourself anywhere in the above paragraph, ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE READY FOR THE RAPTURE??? (Be sure to read our post, "Are All Christians Going in the Rapture?")

An ominous warning is given to YOU in Luke 21:34--36, where Jesus says, TAKE HEED TO YOURSELVES, lest at any time YOUR HEARTS be over-charged with surfeiting (partying), and drunkenness, AND CARES OF THIS LIFE, and so THAT DAY COME UPON YOU UNAWARES. For as a snare (trap) shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. WATCH YE THEREFORE, AND PRAY ALWAYS, THAT YE MAY BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE ALL these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man (Jesus)."

WE CAN "KNOW WHEN IT IS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOORS." (Matt. 24:33). THE TIME IS HERE NOW!!! LET'S WARN PEOPLE!!! LET'S SOUND THE ALARM!!!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Ron Reese: CAN WE KNOW THE TIME OF CHRIST'S RETURN?

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/ronr15.htm

Ron Reese (5 Jan 2012)
"Is Jesus Coming as a Thief in the Night?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's post is a continuation of yesterday's theme on "Can We KNOW the time?" Is Jesus really coming as a thief in the night, so that we will not have any idea when He might Return, as many Christians and pastors try to tell us? What do the Scriptures really teach us on this all-important topic? By reading the tract below, you will discover that Jesus wants us to know that HIS RETURNING IS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOOR, AND JUST WHY IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR EVERY CHRISTIAN TO KNOW.

IS JESUS COMING AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT?

This is Part 2 in a two-part series addressing the question, "Can We KNOW the Time?" These are two separate tracts that I wrote in the 1990's. The first one, which you should read first, was entitled, "Can We KNOW the time of Christ's Return?" The 2nd one appears below, and will give you TWELVE SCRIPTURAL REASONS WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THE TIME OF OUR LORD'S RETURN:

Is Jesus coming back like A THIEF IN THE NIGHT, totally unexpected, OR is He coming back at a time when many Christians WILL BE EXPECTING HIM? Is it good enough to know that Jesus is coming back some day in the future? Or does Jesus want us to KNOW the approximate time of His Return? Is so, why? The purpose of this tract is to answer these questions, using the Bible as our source

Ist Thessalonians 5:2--6 says, "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as A THIEF IN THE NIGHT. For when they shall say, Peace and Safety; then SUDDEN DESTRUCTION COMETH UPON THEM, AS TRAVAIL UPON A WOMAN WITH CHILD; and THEY shall not escape. BUT YE, BRETHREN (the Christians), ARE NOT IN DARKNESS, THAT THAT DAY SHOULD OVERTAKE YOU AS A THIEF. YOU are all the children of LIGHT, and the children of the day: WE ARE NOT OF THE NIGHT, NOR OF DARKNESS. Therefore let us NOT SLEEP, as do others; BUT LET US WATCH..."

The Scripture could not be any plainer. Jesus is coming back as A THIEF IN THE NIGHT, but ONLY to the UNBELIEVERS and to the Christians who are SPIRITUALLY ASLEEP AND NOT WATCHING THE MULTITUDE OF BIRTH PANGS (verse 3) of the Tribulation hour.

Verse 4 does NOT say the Day of the Lord WILL NOT overtake you as a thief, it says it SHOULD NOT. Verse 6 tells us that those who are SPIRITUALLY SLEEPING will be caught by surprise like A THIEF IN THE NIGHT, while those who ARE WATCHING will at least KNOW THE APPROXIMATE TIME OF HIS RETURN. To which group do YOU belong?

Revelation 3:3 gives us further evidence that this is true, "If therefore, THOU SHALT NOT WATCH, I WILL COME ON THEE AS A THIEF, AND THOU SHALT NOT KNOW WHAT HOUR I WILL COME UPON THEE."

For all of you UNWATCHFUL Christians and ministers who are NOT discerning the signs of the times in which we live (Matthew 16:3), who are NOT sounding the alarm and NOT blowing the trumpet, and who do NOT feel an URGENCY in your spirit concerning the LATENESS OF THE HOUR, may the Holy Spirit penetrate your heart and saturate your soul with the TRUTH REVEALED SO PLAINLY in the above verses.

In Mark 13:29 and Matt. 24:33, Jesus tells us we COULD KNOW when His Return is NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOORS! Again, it does NOT say that ALL Christians WOULD KNOW. It says we COULD KNOW. By watching (as the Scriptures admonish ALL Christians to do OVER AND OVER AGAIN), and studying (2nd Timothy 2:15) all of the MULTITUDE of Biblical end-times prophetic signs, the Holy Spirit is revealing to many Christians that His Coming is AT THE DOORS (EXTREMELY CLOSE)!

Does it really matter if we KNOW the lateness of the hour or not? Does it really matter if we are WATCHING the signs of Jesus' SOON RETURN, or not? Does it really matter if we STUDY end-times Bible Prophecy, or not? After all, what's going to happen is going to happen, anyway. As long as we are saved, isn't THAT what is really important? Why is it important to God that we KNOW at least the approximate time of our Lord's Return?

There are at least a dozen GOOD SCRIPTURAL REASONS WHY IT IS IMPORTANT that we at least KNOW the approximate time of our Lord's Return

WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW

REASON #1--Because it is important to Jesus.

Jesus tells us if we will WATCH, we will KNOW. To stress the importance of KNOWING, when asked about the signs of His Return, Jesus responded in GREAT DETAIL about a MULTITUDE OF SIGNS to be WATCHING for. (Matt. 24, Luke 17, Luke 21, and Mark 13). In 1st Thess. 5, the IMPORTANCE OF WATCHING is emphasized, as we are admonished NOT to let that Day of the Lord overtake us as a thief and NOT to be found SPIRITUALLY ASLEEP, as other Christians are, but to be found WATCHING WHEN HE RETURNS. Anything that is IMPORTANT TO JESUS, should be IMPORTANT to us.

REASON #2--So we can be blessed by the Lord.

In Luke 12:37--38, Jesus says, "BLESSED are those servants, whom the Lord when He cometh shall find WATCHING...And if He shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, BLESSED are those servants." If you will WATCH, you will not only KNOW, you will be BLESSED BY THE LORD.

REASON #3--To get our eyes off the world, and onto God BEFORE IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE.

Lot and his family were a type of the Rapture before the Great Tribulation. God said that before He could destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, the righteous people had to be removed (Genesis 19). Luke 17:32 is a WARNING to the Christian IN THE LAST DAYS, "Remember Lot's wife." Lot's wife had a ticket out of there, but she did NOT make it out, BECAUSE HER AFFECTIONS WERE ON THE THINGS OF THIS LIFE ON EARTH. May each one of us, as Christians, be able to DISCERN THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES in which we now live, and get our affections off the things of the earth, and onto the things of God, BEFORE IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE!

REASON #4--To deal with any sin in our lives, BEFORE IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE.

In Matt.24:48--51, a Lord--Servant relationship was already established, but the servant began committing sin. Why? BECAUSE HE DIDN'T THINK HIS LORD WAS COMING BACK SOON! "The Lord of that servant shall come IN A DAY WHEN HE LOOKETH NOT FOR HIM, AND IN AN HOUR THAT HE IS NOT AWARE OF, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

These verses are VERY, VERY sobering verses for any of you who think that KNOWING THE APPROXIMATE TIME OF OUR LORD'S COMING IS NOT IMPORTANT. Christians, are YOU sounding the alarm? Pastors, are YOU WARNING your people of the LATENESS OF THE HOUR?

REASON # 5--To MOTIVATE Christians to INTENSIFY and ACCELERATE our efforts and to develop a real sense of URGENCY about how very little time we have left to win souls and to work for the Lord.

THIS MAY BE THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON WHY GOD WANTS US TO KNOW!!! In 1st Peter 1:1--11, it talks about working for the Lord with great DILIGENCE and concludes, "For so an ENTRANCE shall be ministered unto you ABUNDANTLY INTO THE EVERLASTING KINGDOM OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST."

The word "diligence" in verses 5 and 10 means to haste unto, to speed, to hurry up, to ACCELERATE OUR EFFORTS. When you become convinced of the reality of your Lord's Soon Return being AT THE DOORS NOW, it should MOTIVATE YOU like nothing else ever has before.

2nd Peter 3:13--14 says, "...we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, where in dwelleth righteousness. Wherefore, beloved, SEEING THAT YE LOOK FOR SUCH THINGS, BE DILIGENT, that ye may be found of Him in peace, without spot, and blameless." "BE DILIGENT" means to ACCELERATE AND INTENSIFY YOUR EFFORTS AS YOU SEE THE TIME GROWING SHORTER AND SHORTER. Let the Lord develop that urgency in your spirit as He brings you to greater understanding concerning the CLOSENESS OF HIS COMING.

In 1st Corinthians 9:24, we are told that we are in a race. When a runner hears the gun, it signals one more lap. It's time to "kick it into high gear", or ACCELERATE. It is time to get INTENSE. It is time to realize the URGENCY of the situation, and it is NOW time to PUT IT IN OVERDRIVE. Can you see the parallels for the end-times Christian? Oh, how much the Lord could accomplish through us if we would ALL realize how very little time we have left! Sadly, that is NOT the case.

REASON #6--Satan knows his time is short, so we should, too.

In Revelation 12:12, it says that Satan knows when his time is getting short. 1st Peter 5:8 says, "...your adversary, the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour." If Satan KNOWS there is but a VERY SHORT TIME LEFT, AND YOU DON'T KNOW, he has you at an unfair advantage. He's thinking short term, and you are thinking long term. Because of this, he is devouring many Christians who are becoming discouraged, who are giving up too easily, who are yielding to temptations, and who are easy prey for the wiles of the devil.

Fellow Christian, do NOT give up now--THE RACE IS ALMOST OVER AND THE FINISH LINE IS JUST AHEAD! HANG ON TO JESUS BECAUSE HE IS COMING VERY, VERY SOON TO TAKE US HOME!!! SOON AND VERY SOON WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE KING!!! HALLELUJAH!

REASON #7--To get as many people into the Ark of Safety as we possibly can, BEFORE IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE.

Matt. 25:43 says, "But KNOW this, that if the goodman of the house HAD KNOWN in what watch the thief would come, HE WOULD HAVE WATCHED, AND WOULD NOT HAVE SUFFERED HIS HOUSE TO BE BROKEN UP."

Jonah gave the people of Ninevah a warning from God to REPENT OF THEIR SINS OR BE DESTROYED IN 40 DAYS. When confronted with the reality of HOW VERY LITTLE TIME THEY HAD LEFT BEFORE GOD'S JUDGMENT WAS GOING TO FALL ON THEM, THEY REPENTED!!! We need to confront people today in the same manner. We have just a VERY, VERY SHORT TIME LEFT. It is our duty to WARN them. It is up to the Holy Spirit to convict them. Let's ALL do our part. Do EVERYTHING you can to get your loved ones saved and ready to go into the ARK OF SAFETY--BEFORE IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE.

REASON #8--To WARN people of the SOON--COMING SUDDEN DESTRUCTION AND GREAT TRIBULATION THAT IS ALMOST HERE.

Rev. 6:17 says, "For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? If you saw a blind person walking down the tracks toward a fast-approaching train, how long would you wait before you yelled out a WARNING. Hebrews 10:25 says, "...as you SEE THAT DAY APPROACHING. That is one of the reasons we NEED TO KNOW, SO THAT WE CAN HAVE SPIRITUAL EYES TO SEE THE FAST-APPROACHING DESTRUCTION.

THERE IS AN UNPARALLED APOCALYPSE OF UNBELIEVABLE MAGNITUDE MOVING LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN DIRECTLY TOWARD US EVEN AS YOU ARE READING THIS!!! The more convinced one becomes that the Day of God's wrath is NOW almost upon us, the more we can convince the spiritually blind and give them proper WARNING. 2nd Peter says, "The Lord is...not willing that any should perish but that ALL should come to repentence."

When Christians KNOW that time is getting short BEFORE GOD'S JUDGMENT IS GOING TO FALL, they become God's WATCHMEN. Ezekiel 33:6 gives a SERIOUS WARNING TO ALL WATCHMEN, "But if the WATCHMAN see the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity. BUT HIS BLOOD WILL I REQUIRE AT THE WATCHMAN'S HAND." Do you want their blood on YOUR hands? Then God says to WARN THEM BEFORE IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE!

REASON # 9--TO NOT MISS OUT ON THE EXCITEMENT AND JOY THAT COMES WITH ANTICIPATING OUR WEDDING DAY.

When you KNOW that day is VERY VERY NEAR, you can "look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption DRAWETH NEAR." (Luke 21:28), as opposed to being content that it will happen some day, you just don't care when. 2nd Peter 3:12 says, "LOOKING FOR and HASTING UNTO the coming of the day of God." "Hasting" means eagerly awaiting and anticipating. Many Christians are missing out on the excitement and joy that comes with KNOWING THAT DAY IS ALMOST HERE! EVEN SO, COME LORD JESUS!

REASON #10--TO OBTAIN THE CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

2nd Timothy 4:8 says, "Henceforth, there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will give me at that day: and not me only, but unto ALL THEM ALSO THAT LOVE HIS APPEARING." Be honest, Christian friend, do YOU love His appearing or are you hoping He puts if off for several more years?

REASON #11--TO PREPARE FOR THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST.

2nd Corinthians 5:10 says, "For we must ALL appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. Every Christian is going to have to give an account of himself (Romans 14:10) before God, for what he has done since he was saved. What an awesome and humbling thought! How much thought have YOU given to that lately? Positions in the Millennial Kingdom of Christ, different crowns, and many different ETERNAL REWARDS are being established in Heaven, even as you are reading this.

How will YOU fare at the JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST? It is IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW that you have but a VERY SHORT TIME LEFT to alter your account in Heaven. Your words, your deeds, your attitudes, and the motives of your heart will be judged. It will happen VERY SOON, SO GET READY!

REASON #12--TO NOT MISS THE RAPTURE OURSELVES.

It is VERY important that you read our very popular tract, "Are All Christians Going in the Rapture?". Could the Rapture be a REWARD for faithfulness and service? Ten virgins went out to meet the Lord, but the door was shut behind the five virgins who were spiritually asleep and had run out of oil, which represents the Holy Spirit.

Look up the following verses to see what may happen to the worldly, backslidden, unwatchful, compromising, and lukewarm Christians at the time of the Rapture: Rev. 2:4--5, Rev. 3:10. Rev. 3:15--16, Matt. 24: 48--51, Matt. 25:26--30, and Rev. 7:9--14. PLEASE do not assume that it does not matter what kind of life you are living and what your spiritual condition is, when the the Rapture takes place. That is not only non-Scriptural, but a VERY, VERY DANGEROUS ASSUMPTION. Looking up those verses, and reading the tract mentioned in the paragraph above, may be the most important things you have ever done.

Yes, Christian friend, it is VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW at least the approximate time of our Lord's Soon Return, as Jesus WARNS YOU NOT TO LET THE DAY OF THE LORD COME UPON YOU UNEXPECTEDLY in Luke 21:34--36, where he is talking to the Christians, not the unbelievers. "AND TAKE HEED TO YOURSELVES, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting (partying), and drunkenness, and CARES OF THIS LIFE, AND SO THAT DAY COME UPON YOU UNAWARES. For as a snare (TRAP), shall it come on ALL them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. WATCH YE therefore, and pray always, that YE MAY BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE ALL these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man (Jesus)."

Jesus is coming VERY, VERY SOON!!! It is EXTREMELY important that we ALL KNOW this!!! LET IT RADICALLY CHANGE OUR LIVES, LORD!!!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Ron Reese: CAN WE KNOW THE TIME OF CHRIST'S RETURN?

Our New Website URL

----- Forwarded Message -----

Today's post is a continuation of yesterday's theme on "Can We KNOW the time?" Is Jesus really coming as a thief in the night, so that we will not have any idea when He might Return, as many Christians and pastors try to tell us? What do the Scriptures really teach us on this all-important topic? By reading the tract below, you will discover that Jesus wants us to know that HIS RETURNING IS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOOR, AND JUST WHY IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR EVERY CHRISTIAN TO KNOW.

IS JESUS COMING AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT?

This is Part 2 in a two-part series addressing the question, "Can We KNOW the Time?" These are two separate tracts that I wrote in the 1990's. The first one, which you should read first, was entitled, "Can We KNOW the time of Christ's Return?" The 2nd one appears below, and will give you TWELVE SCRIPTURAL REASONS WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THE TIME OF OUR LORD'S RETURN:

Is Jesus coming back like A THIEF IN THE NIGHT, totally unexpected, OR is He coming back at a time when many Christians WILL BE EXPECTING HIM? Is it good enough to know that Jesus is coming back some day in the future? Or does Jesus want us to KNOW the approximate time of His Return? Is so, why? The purpose of this tract is to answer these questions, using the Bible as our source

Ist Thessalonians 5:2--6 says, "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as A THIEF IN THE NIGHT. For when they shall say, Peace and Safety; then SUDDEN DESTRUCTION COMETH UPON THEM, AS TRAVAIL UPON A WOMAN WITH CHILD; and THEY shall not escape. BUT YE, BRETHREN (the Christians), ARE NOT IN DARKNESS, THAT THAT DAY SHOULD OVERTAKE YOU AS A THIEF. YOU are all the children of LIGHT, and the children of the day: WE ARE NOT OF THE NIGHT, NOR OF DARKNESS. Therefore let us NOT SLEEP, as do others; BUT LET US WATCH..."

The Scripture could not be any plainer. Jesus is coming back as A THIEF IN THE NIGHT, but ONLY to the UNBELIEVERS and to the Christians who are SPIRITUALLY ASLEEP AND NOT WATCHING THE MULTITUDE OF BIRTH PANGS (verse 3) of the Tribulation hour.

Verse 4 does NOT say the Day of the Lord WILL NOT overtake you as a thief, it says it SHOULD NOT. Verse 6 tells us that those who are SPIRITUALLY SLEEPING will be caught by surprise like A THIEF IN THE NIGHT, while those who ARE WATCHING will at least KNOW THE APPROXIMATE TIME OF HIS RETURN. To which group do YOU belong?

Revelation 3:3 gives us further evidence that this is true, "If therefore, THOU SHALT NOT WATCH, I WILL COME ON THEE AS A THIEF, AND THOU SHALT NOT KNOW WHAT HOUR I WILL COME UPON THEE."

For all of you UNWATCHFUL Christians and ministers who are NOT discerning the signs of the times in which we live (Matthew 16:3), who are NOT sounding the alarm and NOT blowing the trumpet, and who do NOT feel an URGENCY in your spirit concerning the LATENESS OF THE HOUR, may the Holy Spirit penetrate your heart and saturate your soul with the TRUTH REVEALED SO PLAINLY in the above verses.

In Mark 13:29 and Matt. 24:33, Jesus tells us we COULD KNOW when His Return is NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOORS! Again, it does NOT say that ALL Christians WOULD KNOW. It says we COULD KNOW. By watching (as the Scriptures admonish ALL Christians to do OVER AND OVER AGAIN), and studying (2nd Timothy 2:15) all of the MULTITUDE of Biblical end-times prophetic signs, the Holy Spirit is revealing to many Christians that His Coming is AT THE DOORS (EXTREMELY CLOSE)!

Does it really matter if we KNOW the lateness of the hour or not? Does it really matter if we are WATCHING the signs of Jesus' SOON RETURN, or not? Does it really matter if we STUDY end-times Bible Prophecy, or not? After all, what's going to happen is going to happen, anyway. As long as we are saved, isn't THAT what is really important? Why is it important to God that we KNOW at least the approximate time of our Lord's Return?

There are at least a dozen GOOD SCRIPTURAL REASONS WHY IT IS IMPORTANT that we at least KNOW the approximate time of our Lord's Return.

WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW

REASON #1--Because it is important to Jesus.

Jesus tells us if we will WATCH, we will KNOW. To stress the importance of KNOWING, when asked about the signs of His Return, Jesus responded in GREAT DETAIL about a MULTITUDE OF SIGNS to be WATCHING for. (Matt. 24, Luke 17, Luke 21, and Mark 13). In 1st Thess. 5, the IMPORTANCE OF WATCHING is emphasized, as we are admonished NOT to let that Day of the Lord overtake us as a thief and NOT to be found SPIRITUALLY ASLEEP, as other Christians are, but to be found WATCHING WHEN HE RETURNS. Anything that is IMPORTANT TO JESUS, should be IMPORTANT to us.

REASON #2--So we can be blessed by the Lord.

In Luke 12:37--38, Jesus says, "BLESSED are those servants, whom the Lord when He cometh shall find WATCHING...And if He shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, BLESSED are those servants." If you will WATCH, you will not only KNOW, you will be BLESSED BY THE LORD.

REASON #3--To get our eyes off the world, and onto God BEFORE IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE.

Lot and his family were a type of the Rapture before the Great Tribulation. God said that before He could destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, the righteous people had to be removed (Genesis 19). Luke 17:32 is a WARNING to the Christian IN THE LAST DAYS, "Remember Lot's wife." Lot's wife had a ticket out of there, but she did NOT make it out, BECAUSE HER AFFECTIONS WERE ON THE THINGS OF THIS LIFE ON EARTH. May each one of us, as Christians, be able to DISCERN THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES in which we now live, and get our affections off the things of the earth, and onto the things of God, BEFORE IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE!

REASON #4--To deal with any sin in our lives, BEFORE IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE.

In Matt.24:48--51, a Lord--Servant relationship was already established, but the servant began committing sin. Why? BECAUSE HE DIDN'T THINK HIS LORD WAS COMING BACK SOON! "The Lord of that servant shall come IN A DAY WHEN HE LOOKETH NOT FOR HIM, AND IN AN HOUR THAT HE IS NOT AWARE OF, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

These verses are VERY, VERY sobering verses for any of you who think that KNOWING THE APPROXIMATE TIME OF OUR LORD'S COMING IS NOT IMPORTANT. Christians, are YOU sounding the alarm? Pastors, are YOU WARNING your people of the LATENESS OF THE HOUR?

REASON # 5--To MOTIVATE Christians to INTENSIFY and ACCELERATE our efforts and to develop a real sense of URGENCY about how very little time we have left to win souls and to work for the Lord.

THIS MAY BE THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON WHY GOD WANTS US TO KNOW!!! In 1st Peter 1:1--11, it talks about working for the Lord with great DILIGENCE and concludes, "For so an ENTRANCE shall be ministered unto you ABUNDANTLY INTO THE EVERLASTING KINGDOM OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST."

The word "diligence" in verses 5 and 10 means to haste unto, to speed, to hurry up, to ACCELERATE OUR EFFORTS. When you become convinced of the reality of your Lord's Soon Return being AT THE DOORS NOW, it should MOTIVATE YOU like nothing else ever has before.

2nd Peter 3:13--14 says, "...we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, where in dwelleth righteousness. Wherefore, beloved, SEEING THAT YE LOOK FOR SUCH THINGS, BE DILIGENT, that ye may be found of Him in peace, without spot, and blameless." "BE DILIGENT" means to ACCELERATE AND INTENSIFY YOUR EFFORTS AS YOU SEE THE TIME GROWING SHORTER AND SHORTER. Let the Lord develop that urgency in your spirit as He brings you to greater understanding concerning the CLOSENESS OF HIS COMING.

In 1st Corinthians 9:24, we are told that we are in a race. When a runner hears the gun, it signals one more lap. It's time to "kick it into high gear", or ACCELERATE. It is time to get INTENSE. It is time to realize the URGENCY of the situation, and it is NOW time to PUT IT IN OVERDRIVE. Can you see the parallels for the end-times Christian? Oh, how much the Lord could accomplish through us if we would ALL realize how very little time we have left! Sadly, that is NOT the case.

REASON #6--Satan knows his time is short, so we should, too.

In Revelation 12:12, it says that Satan knows when his time is getting short. 1st Peter 5:8 says, "...your adversary, the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour." If Satan KNOWS there is but a VERY SHORT TIME LEFT, AND YOU DON'T KNOW, he has you at an unfair advantage. He's thinking short term, and you are thinking long term. Because of this, he is devouring many Christians who are becoming discouraged, who are giving up too easily, who are yielding to temptations, and who are easy prey for the wiles of the devil.

Fellow Christian, do NOT give up now--THE RACE IS ALMOST OVER AND THE FINISH LINE IS JUST AHEAD! HANG ON TO JESUS BECAUSE HE IS COMING VERY, VERY SOON TO TAKE US HOME!!! SOON AND VERY SOON WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE KING!!! HALLELUJAH!

REASON #7--To get as many people into the Ark of Safety as we possibly can, BEFORE IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE.

Matt. 25:43 says, "But KNOW this, that if the goodman of the house HAD KNOWN in what watch the thief would come, HE WOULD HAVE WATCHED, AND WOULD NOT HAVE SUFFERED HIS HOUSE TO BE BROKEN UP."

Jonah gave the people of Ninevah a warning from God to REPENT OF THEIR SINS OR BE DESTROYED IN 40 DAYS. When confronted with the reality of HOW VERY LITTLE TIME THEY HAD LEFT BEFORE GOD'S JUDGMENT WAS GOING TO FALL ON THEM, THEY REPENTED!!! We need to confront people today in the same manner. We have just a VERY, VERY SHORT TIME LEFT. It is our duty to WARN them. It is up to the Holy Spirit to convict them. Let's ALL do our part. Do EVERYTHING you can to get your loved ones saved and ready to go into the ARK OF SAFETY--BEFORE IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE.

REASON #8--To WARN people of the SOON--COMING SUDDEN DESTRUCTION AND GREAT TRIBULATION THAT IS ALMOST HERE.

Rev. 6:17 says, "For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? If you saw a blind person walking down the tracks toward a fast-approaching train, how long would you wait before you yelled out a WARNING. Hebrews 10:25 says, "...as you SEE THAT DAY APPROACHING. That is one of the reasons we NEED TO KNOW, SO THAT WE CAN HAVE SPIRITUAL EYES TO SEE THE FAST-APPROACHING DESTRUCTION.

THERE IS AN UNPARALLED APOCALYPSE OF UNBELIEVABLE MAGNITUDE MOVING LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN DIRECTLY TOWARD US EVEN AS YOU ARE READING THIS!!! The more convinced one becomes that the Day of God's wrath is NOW almost upon us, the more we can convince the spiritually blind and give them proper WARNING. 2nd Peter says, "The Lord is...not willing that any should perish but that ALL should come to repentence."

When Christians KNOW that time is getting short BEFORE GOD'S JUDGMENT IS GOING TO FALL, they become God's WATCHMEN. Ezekiel 33:6 gives a SERIOUS WARNING TO ALL WATCHMEN, "But if the WATCHMAN see the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity. BUT HIS BLOOD WILL I REQUIRE AT THE WATCHMAN'S HAND." Do you want their blood on YOUR hands? Then God says to WARN THEM BEFORE IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE!

REASON # 9--TO NOT MISS OUT ON THE EXCITEMENT AND JOY THAT COMES WITH ANTICIPATING OUR WEDDING DAY.

When you KNOW that day is VERY VERY NEAR, you can "look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption DRAWETH NEAR." (Luke 21:28), as opposed to being content that it will happen some day, you just don't care when. 2nd Peter 3:12 says, "LOOKING FOR and HASTING UNTO the coming of the day of God." "Hasting" means eagerly awaiting and anticipating. Many Christians are missing out on the excitement and joy that comes with KNOWING THAT DAY IS ALMOST HERE! EVEN SO, COME LORD JESUS!

REASON #10--TO OBTAIN THE CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

2nd Timothy 4:8 says, "Henceforth, there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will give me at that day: and not me only, but unto ALL THEM ALSO THAT LOVE HIS APPEARING." Be honest, Christian friend, do YOU love His appearing or are you hoping He puts if off for several more years?

REASON #11--TO PREPARE FOR THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST.

2nd Corinthians 5:10 says, "For we must ALL appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. Every Christian is going to have to give an account of himself (Romans 14:10) before God, for what he has done since he was saved. What an awesome and humbling thought! How much thought have YOU given to that lately? Positions in the Millennial Kingdom of Christ, different crowns, and many different ETERNAL REWARDS are being established in Heaven, even as you are reading this.

How will YOU fare at the JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST? It is IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW that you have but a VERY SHORT TIME LEFT to alter your account in Heaven. Your words, your deeds, your attitudes, and the motives of your heart will be judged. It will happen VERY SOON, SO GET READY!

REASON #12--TO NOT MISS THE RAPTURE OURSELVES.

It is VERY important that you read our very popular tract, "Are All Christians Going in the Rapture?". Could the Rapture be a REWARD for faithfulness and service? Ten virgins went out to meet the Lord, but the door was shut behind the five virgins who were spiritually asleep and had run out of oil, which represents the Holy Spirit.

Look up the following verses to see what may happen to the worldly, backslidden, unwatchful, compromising, and lukewarm Christians at the time of the Rapture: Rev. 2:4--5, Rev. 3:10. Rev. 3:15--16, Matt. 24: 48--51, Matt. 25:26--30, and Rev. 7:9--14. PLEASE do not assume that it does not matter what kind of life you are living and what your spiritual condition is, when the the Rapture takes place. That is not only non-Scriptural, but a VERY, VERY DANGEROUS ASSUMPTION. Looking up those verses, and reading the tract mentioned in the paragraph above, may be the most important things you have ever done.

Yes, Christian friend, it is VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW at least the approximate time of our Lord's Soon Return, as Jesus WARNS YOU NOT TO LET THE DAY OF THE LORD COME UPON YOU UNEXPECTEDLY in Luke 21:34--36, where he is talking to the Christians, not the unbelievers. "AND TAKE HEED TO YOURSELVES, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting (partying), and drunkenness, and CARES OF THIS LIFE, AND SO THAT DAY COME UPON YOU UNAWARES. For as a snare (TRAP), shall it come on ALL them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. WATCH YE therefore, and pray always, that YE MAY BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE ALL these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man (Jesus)."

Jesus is coming VERY, VERY SOON!!! It is EXTREMELY important that we ALL KNOW this!!! LET IT RADICALLY CHANGE OUR LIVES, LORD!!!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL