Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"To RITA Now Readers - Why I continue to be unreasonable by believing that 2015 will be the year of

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/mathman1229-2.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MathMan (29 Dec 2011)
"To RITA Now Readers - Why I continue to be unreasonable by believing that 2015 will be the year of return for Jesus"

Dear RITA Now Readers & Doves,

Unfortunately, my views on a tribulation period of less than 7 years is just too controversial for the RITA Now website to allow. I do not blame the moderators for feeling this way as 2015 is a controversial date to believe that Jesus will return to end the Great Tribulation. However, I must stress without leaving any doubt at all that I have ABSOLUTELY NO resentment that the moderators made this decision. Each must do as they feel that they are called to do.

Nonetheless, as promised, I would like to explain to RITA Now Readers why I believe January is a month we should be very excited about. However, before I do this, I need to first outline why I am being so unreasonable in believing that 2015 will be the year of return for Jesus. This prelude is necessary as the calculations pointing towards January 2012 as a very real and strong POSSIBILITY for our redemption revolves around the year 2015, with the Day of Atonement 2015 being the specific focus. Hopefully, those on RITA Now that were looking forward to this post will be led here to view it (example, “Very Soon” . However, it would be even better if one of the moderators provided a link to this article on RITA Now that would allow those who wished to view this article easier access (again, this is NOT EXPECTED – I respect your decision!!).

Note: The remainder of this article is exactly the same as the one posted on December 23, 2011. This article is being repeated for the benefit of those on RITA Now that may not have seen this article.

Before I even begin, I need to do something EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. I want to sincerely apologize to each and every one of you on my incredibly poor communication style in outlining why I feel so strongly that 2015 is the year of Christ’s return.

When I re-read my previous posts, I realized that I accidentally made it seem like I did not agree that the traditional view of Daniel’s 70th Week made any sense. However, NOTHING can be further from the truth!! Indeed, I believe that the traditional view is, BY FAR, THE most logical of all of the theories, exceeding in logic each and every one of the alternative theories that allow for a Post-Rapture Tribulation Period of less than 7 years.

To help illustrate that I fully understand what the commonly accepted theory on Daniel’s 70th Week is, please allow me to reiterate the important points, in layman’s terms, of what I consider to be the best theory of them all:

- The 70th Week will represent the end of the age of grace in order to finish off the age of law that had been suspended when Jesus was resurrected

- The 70th Week’s primary purpose is to finalize unfinished business between God & Israel by completing the six stated goals in Daniel 9

- The 70th Week is still to come in its entirety, with a full 7 year period being required to do so making an abundance of sense, including many “types” in the Bible that mirror it’s logic (such as the Jewish wedding process)

- The 70th Week will be kicked off by the Anti-Christ, still a peaceful diplomat at this point, brokering (confirming) a 7 year (a week) peace treaty (covenant) between Israel and the world (the many)

- Israel will fall for the Anti-Christ’s intoxicating charms hook line and sinker, and in the middle of the 7 years, the Anti-Christ will betray them mercilessly and persecute them through out the earth

Do I like this theory on Daniel 9? Absolutely, it simply makes sense. On a scale of 1 to 10 in logic, I would rate this theory a solid 10, with the alternative theories allowing for a Post-Rapture Tribulation Period of less than 7 years (which I have found to be plausible, but not as satisfying) rated, IMO, essentially no higher than a six. However, my problem is that I simply can’t help but continue to be STUPID on this issue!! Yes, and I mean it when I say I am being stupid on this subject!!

Given this perspective, you may ask yourself, why would I feel this way and yet keep pushing 2015? I continue because I strongly believe that God, the creator of the largest Super Nova AND the tiniest single cell organism, has told us in the Bible what to look for with respect to the EXACT timing of the second return of His Son. Not only that, but I believe that Israel-related events as they have already unfolded (and continue to unfold) completely back me up on this, as ADMITTEDLY “stupid” as these alternative theories sound.

I REALLY don’t want to be different than any of you. NOT AT ALL. I REALLY do like the commonly accepted theory on Daniel 9 the best. You will get no argument from me on this. However, please, I ask you with all of my heart; please pray on what I am about to outline and AT LEAST come to an understanding of why I am being so incredibly stupid on this issue. You don’t have to agree with me. I just REALLY want you to understand why I would “put myself out there” for something stupid if I didn’t have a SOLID mathematical reason pushing me to do so.

BUT FIRST, A VERY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Please note that I am a firm and unwavering believer in the Pre-Trib Rapture. However, I no longer believe that the Post-Rapture Tribulation Period will be seven years. Indeed, it APPEARS mathematically certain that the Post-Rapture Tribulation Period will actually be less than four years (including the 42 month Great Tribulation). However, I must clarify without a doubt that I do not believe the Church will see God’s wrath nor be persecuted by the Anti-Christ. In contrast, both Pre-Wrath & Mid-Trib (which I have been accused of on occasion) believe the Church will have to endure these things to a certain extent. I absolutely do not believe we will have to endure these things AT ALL. Indeed, I firmly believe in the Great Hope, promised by Jesus, that we, who truly believe and are counted worthy, will escape ALL THESE THINGS. The Lord said it, I believe Him and so should you!!

On that note, please allow me to begin:

FORMULA 1: THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE (Maximum Life)

Matthew 24: 32-34: “Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.”

Fact 1: Every time the Bible talks about the “fig tree”, God is always referring to Israel

Fact 2: The very first time that Israel first began to form was when the First Zionist Congress met from August 29th to August 31st in the year 1897, establishing the need and desire to reestablish Israel

Fact 3: The goal of the 70th Week is to perform the following six steps:

Daniel 9: 24: “Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.”

Fact 4: The last of the six steps mentioned is “To anoint the most Holy.”

Fact 5: “(T)he most Holy” can be no one else but Jesus

Generally Accepted Theory 1 (GAT1): The first four Jewish feasts were directly used for the timing of the original demise and resurrection of Jesus. Specifically, Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Feast of First Fruits and Pentecost. As such, it has been highly anticipated that the last four Jewish feasts will be used for the timing of the demise of the Anti-Christ and the subsequent establishment of the rule of Jesus. Specifically, the Feast of Trumpets, the Day of Atonement, the Feast of Tabernacles and, finally, Hanukkah.

Generally Accepted Theory 2 (GAT2): Most agree that Jesus will return to earth on the Feast of Trumpets

Generally Accepted Theory 3 (GAT3): Most agree that Jesus will end the Great Tribulation, by sending the AC and False Prophet to the Lake of Fire, on the Day of Atonement, wherein Jesus will first arrive for this battle with His Army on the Feast of Trumpets just 10 days prior to the Anti-Christ’s defeat (the 10 Days of Awe)

Generally Accepted Theory 4 (GAT4): The last feast is Hanukkah and many agree that this will represent the anointing festival of Jesus, the last of the six steps. In multiple locations in the Bible, God has outlined that He will allow the Anti-Christ to remain as the World Leader for precisely 1260 days (the Great Tribulation), leading up to his ultimate defeat on the Day of Atonement. When you subtract 1260 days from the Day of Atonement and add in 1335 days, you land exactly on Hanukkah. This is the way these feasts were designed and establishes once again the importance of Hanukkah in the fulfillment of the final step. Indeed, it would be a great blessing to those who love Jesus and survive the Great Tribulation to see His anointing as outlined in Daniel 12:12: “Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.”

Fact 6: God outlined the maximum length of time for “a generation” as specifically referenced in the verses in Matthew 24 quoted above as follows:

Genesis 6: 3: “And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.”

In other words, a limit of 120 years. To establish this as a logical fact, please note that this matches the actual maximum life of a man or woman of 120 years as illustrated in modern actuarial tables on life spans.

Matthew 24: 32-34: “Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.”

FORMULA 1: Now, please allow me to restate Matthew 24: 32-34 in my personal words, using the Facts & GATs outlined above, to establish Formula 1: “Keep all eyes on Israel & Jerusalem as Israel & Jerusalem are the key to all prophecy and its timing; As such, when you see Israel & Jerusalem start to come back together as a nation: You will know that we are moving towards the establishment of Jesus as King of all: Indeed, the generation that sees this start to happen will also see the last step of Daniel 9 occur, the anointing of Jesus at Hanukkah.”

Input into formula using actual historical events: August 29 - 31, 1897 plus 120 years x prophetic years of 360 days each, lands precisely on December 7 - 9, 2015. December 7 - 9, 2015 is directly within the eight days of Hanukkah 2015. Hanukkah is celebrated for precisely 8 days. On the other hand, there are 365 days in a given year other than leap years. Therefore the odds of these calculated dates landing on Hanukkah simply being random versus planned by God from the beginning of time is:

ODDS FROM FORMULA 1: 8 out of 365 (2%)

FORMULA 2: THE JUBILEE RETURN OF THE APPLE OF GOD’S EYE

Formula 1 MAY have established 2015 as being God’s planned year for the return of His Son. If this is true, we now need to see if there is a second witness (there will actually be four witnesses). This will rely on a Jubilee period as established in the Bible (take special note of the underlined parts):

Leviticus 25: 8-10: “And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years. Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land. And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.”

Personal Theory 1 (PT1): No one, including me, knows when Jubilee Periods (49 years), consisting of 7 Sabbatical Periods (7 years each), begin and end in modern times. However, given that Jerusalem is the apple of God’s eye and He wants it back, would it not make sense that He would have been keeping track of these important time periods all of these centuries?

Generally Accepted Theory 5 (GAT5): As outlined in Formula 1, it is generally accepted that the Anti-Christ will be defeated on the Day of Atonement. This would be the precise day that the Lord would reclaim Jerusalem for His own and would clearly be a Jubilee event (“ye shall return… possession”

Personal Theory 2 (PT2): ASSUMING the results of Formula 1 are accurate in establishing 2015 as the year of the return of Jesus, we would expect to see the Anti-Christ defeated on the Day of Atonement 2015, which is September 23, 2015, in turn representing the final Jubilee event on the Day of Atonement, a perfect match to the requirements outlined in Leviticus 25: 8-10!!

Formula 2: For any Day of Atonement to be logical for a Jubilee event, the applicable Day of Atonement should see a turnover event when it comes to Jerusalem exactly one Jubilee period before this.

CALCULATIONS: Seven times seven years is equal to 49 years, or one complete Jubilee cycle. 49 years multiplied by a 360 day prophetic year, when subtracted from the Day of Atonement 2015 of September 23, 2015 falls directly on June 7, 1967 to the day. NOW WATCH THIS!! June 7, 1967 is the EXACT day that Israel reclaimed Jerusalem in the 1967 Six-Day War!!!! In the Jewish calendar, a day begins the evening before. Therefore, there are only two days that this beginning could have occurred and this is one of them. Assuming the event occurred (Jerusalem being recaptured by the Jews), which we know it did, we have to calculate the number of days it could have occurred. This is easy. All we have to determine is the number of days from August 29, 1897 to September 23, 2015 to determine the number of days that Jerusalem could have been reclaimed by Israel. This amounts to 43,125 days in total. As such, this amounts to the astronomical odds of this simply being random of:

ODDS FROM FORMULA 2: 2 out of 43,125 (0.005%)

FORMULA 3: THE 7 IN THE 7 + 62 OF THE 69 WEEKS

Daniel 9: 25: “Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times”

Personal Theory 3 (PT3): There is controversy over the split between the 7 and the 62, which in turn adds to 69 weeks. In the first arrival, Jesus made His triumphant return to Jerusalem precisely 69 weeks of 2520 days in each week from the first decree to rebuild Jerusalem. Some have speculated that the first part, the seven weeks, represents a completely separate prophecy related to his second arrival for His triumphant return to Jerusalem. If this is truly a separate prophecy, given that Jewish days begin the evening before, such decree would have had to happen on June 7, 1967 or the day after, for it to be another signpost pointing towards the Day of Atonement 2015.

Fact 7: That is exactly what happened. In the first arrival of Jesus, all it took was a leader with the appropriate authority to declare that Jerusalem be rebuilt to start the 69 week countdown to the first return. In a similar manner, the PM of Israel made the EXACT same kind of decree the very next day after the retaking of Jerusalem, on June 8th of 1967 to be precise!! But it wasn’t all of Jerusalem that had to be rebuilt, just the Jewish Quarter, also known as Old Jerusalem. Ironically, this is the exact same portion ordered to be rebuilt that was used to prophesize the first time Jesus returned. In fact, Old Jerusalem was so completely and utterly destroyed in 1948 in the Arab Israel War that a Jordan leader gloated that no Jew would ever return to the Jewish Quarter.

Calculation of Odds: When Old Jerusalem was retaken, the people of the Israel elite force would be understandably excited. Therefore, I would anticipate that such an announcement to rebuild would be made within the first 120 days (4 months) or so after Jerusalem was retaken while they were still in joyous celebration. This certainly doesn’t seem unreasonable. Therefore, it seems reasonable to assign the following odds for this to occur on the same day or the next day (2 days total):

ODDS FROM FORMULA 3: 2 out of 120 (1.7%)

FORMULA 4: THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE (Average Life)

While we used 120 years from the First Zionist Congress to first establish 2015, there is a commonly held belief that the actual formation of Israel was the event that started off the time limit. The commonly held timeframe for an average life as per the Bible is outlined as follows:

Psalm 90:10: “The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.”

Isaiah 23:15: “And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.”

Personal Theory 4 (PT4): Given the historic precedents of the use of 70 year periods by the Lord when dealing with Israel, along with confirmation of a lifetime being 70 years in the above two passage, it seemed logical to continue its use. Taking this 70 years and multiplying it by the 360-day year results in 25,200 days, or around 69 years.

Fact 8: The U.N. just published a table outlining that the current world wide average life span is around 69 years.

Fact 9: Israel became recognized as a nation by UN Resolution 181 on November 29, 1947 despite massive outrage from Muslim communities around the world and their Arab neighbors

Calculation of Odds: This means that there is another possible limit of all being fulfilled being 25,200 days from November 29, 1947, equal to November 26, 2016. However, Hanukkah 2016 doesn’t start until December 24, 2016. This means the last Hanukkah before this is Hanukkah 2015, which was already established in Formula 1. Therefore, tthe odds of this limit making so much sense and being such a perfect fit is only 1 year out of the 118 years from 1897 to 2015, resulting in

ODDS FROM FORMULA 4: 1 out of 118 (0.8%)

To summarize the results of these four formulas pointing directly towards 2015 as being the return of Jesus:

Formula 1: 8 out of 365
Formula 2: 2 out of 43,125
Formula 3: 2 out of 120
Formula 4: 1 out of 118

Combined, this works out to (8 x 2 x 2 x 1) out of (365 x 43,125 x 120 x 118) or 32 out of 221,666,000,000 or 1 out of 6,927,100,000, rounded down to 1 out of 6.9 billion!

As such, the odds of September 23, 2015 RANDOMLY pointing to the end of the Great Tribulation is only 1 out of 6.9 billion. Therefore, the chances of September 23, 2015, the Day of Atonement 2015, being the precise day planned by the Lord for the demise of the Anti-Christ and the end of the Great Tribulation are an overwhelming 6,899,999,999 out of 6.9 billion!!

Oh please, I pray you see why I am being such a COMPLETE IDIOT on this issue!! This is why I am in such a dilemma, especially given that I truly love the traditional interpretation of what the 70th Week is SUPPOSED to look like MUCH MORE. However, from the above calculations, it is mathematically conclusive that the Lord Himself is now allowing us to see that September 23, 2015, the Feast of Atonement, is the logical end date for the Anti-Christ, despite the fact it doesn’t fit the way we wanted or expected it to.

Daniel was told by the Angel Gabriel that many things would not be revealed until “the time of the end”. We are now there. 1260 days prior to September 23, 2015 lands on April 11, 2012. This, therefore, means that April 11, 2012 will be the beginning of the 1260-day Great Tribulation. While there is an EXTREMELY SMALL chance that we may be wrong about this, the odds are astronomically stacked in favor of this timeline.

However, and more importantly to His Church, this means we now have but a few weeks left before we HAVE to be Raptured!! While I hope the Rapture will happen before the end of today, it is all but mathematically certain that the Rapture HAS to occur by April 11, 2012 as the Church will NOT be here for the Great Tribulation, or during any end-time tribulation for that matter. Unfortunately for those taught to believe otherwise, there is absolutely not enough time for the commonly accepted seven year Post-Rapture Tribulation Period to transpire.

Now just imagine if I factored in the Tetrad Lunar Eclipses of 2014 / 2015, along with the many other signs we know about, such as the 777.68 DOW index point drop (the greatest in history) on the Feast of Trumpets 2008 and the rise of the most Anti-Semitic powerful leader in history (look at his actions NOT his words). Factoring this in, along with the many other signs, would result in the 6,899,999,999 out of 6.9 billion becoming even more amazing. Again, please pray on it with an open mind and an open heart!! Even someone without any math background will see how compelling the above argument is in favor of the Day of Atonement 2015 being the end date for the Antichrist!! HOWEVER, BE JOYFUL – this is AWESOME news!

In conclusion, I only look for approval from my Lord & Savior. Nonetheless, I am only human and like it when others accept what I have to say (I would be lying if I said otherwise). As such, it is my deep hope that you will read the above and at least understand WHY I am choosing to be such a COMPLETE IDIOT as to the feeling that I have of HAVING to question the traditional theory on what the 70th Week is supposed to look like. Quite simply, the math requires it. I didn’t make the news, I am merely reporting it.

To God be ALL the glory!!! He is at the door!! Maranatha!!

YbiC, MathMan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com