Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters: Pastor rebukes Franklin Graham’s support of Mormons

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pastor rebukes Franklin Graham’s support of Mormons
December 28, 2011
Franklin Graham must repent for saying Christian vote for a Mormon is acceptable.

Pastor Steven Andrew do not want Mitt Romney as President. But who will be better or worse than him?

These are the words of Pastor Steven Andrew, president of USA Christian Ministries. He is calling out Franklin Graham and telling him to repent after Graham said that it is acceptable for a Christian to vote for a Mormon.

“Graham is misleading Christians to vote against Scripture for Mormon Mitt Romney,” Andrew said in a statement. “God cannot bless us for betraying Jesus and voting for a non-Christian. No one comes to God except through Jesus – this includes the USA.”

In a recent interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network, Graham said that Mitt Romney’s Mormon faith “doesn’t bother me at all,” and said voters should elect a president based on the candidates’ qualifications for the job, first and foremost.

In the interview, Graham called the 2012 election “the most critical election of my lifetime” and said, “You can have the nicest guy and he can be a Christian and just wonderful but have absolutely no clue as to how to run a country, you don’t want that.”

He also said that Christians need to pray for leaders in the U.S., and that we need people “who will put God’s standards above everything else and who will take us back to the God of our fathers.”

But Andrew says Mormonism, the common name for the beliefs of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, is a cult, and as such a Mormon cannot lead the nation in a godly way.

Mormonism is secretive, recognizes none others and adds to the Bible. We can’t have a president missing a true relationship with God. Do we want God to bless America?” Andrew asked. Andrew is also calling on church leaders like Pat Robertson and Joel Osteen to repent for similar statements.

Source: The Christian Post

My comment:

Are Christians called to seek political powers, and try to change the secular World?

If the answer is yes, than “Christianity” is a complete failure. We have basically not been able to go the will of the Father, since the children of Jesus have not been unable to defeat Satanic rulers in their thousands.

But if we take a Heavenly perspective, victory at the end of the age is a hundred percent surety. The Bible says the World is under the yoke of the evil one. But behold: The Kingdom of Heaven is a satanic free zone.

1 John 5:19
We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.

Let Satan and his rulers have their cakes and eat them. Let the dead go and bury their own dead, but you go and proclaim the Kingdom of Heaven. Some people will listen to your message.

If we are looking for possible disciples of Jesus who have ruled in the White House, we might find it difficult to find even one.

Harry Truman dropped the nuclear bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Dwight D. Eisenhover made the US develop the Hydrogen bomb, and polluted the atmosphere with nuclear waste beyond the point of reparable.

J.F. Kennedy was a Roman Catholic, who started the Vietnam war.

Lyndon B. Johnson continued the war, that resulted in the killing of more than one million civilians in Vietnam, and 50.000 American soldiers.

Richard Nixon was a hard core criminal, and his vice president General Ford continued their dirty business. Ford pardoned his fallen President On September 8, 1974.

Jimmy Carter became a supporter of the Hamas.

Ronald Reagan accepted the Pope in Rome as a great Christian leader, and sent the first US Ambassador to the Vatican.

George Bush senior was Ronald Reagan’s vice president, and introduced new taxes after saying “Read my lips, no new taxes”.

Bill Clinton had unlawful sex with Monica Lewinsky, and lied on American TV.

George W. Bush attacked Iraq after lying about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction on American TV. He wasted two trillion US dollars on his failed “war on terror”.

Barack Obama has a Muslim father, and try to convince the World that followers of Jesus and followers of Muhammad believes in the same “god”.

How can Mitt Romney become better or worse?

Mormonism is a sect, and have nothing to do with Christianity. But if Christians had been occupied by being the representative of the Kingdom of Heaven, we might be able to reach more people with the gospel.

Written by Ivar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com