Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Probability of the Rapture occurring before April 11, 2012 is 6,899,999,999 out of 6.9 Billion!!"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/mathman1214.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PART I

Mathman (14 Dec 2011)
"Probability of the Rapture occurring before April 11, 2012 is 6,899,999,999 out of 6.9 Billion!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

I was awakened on Monday morning at 5 a.m. and assigned a task by the Holy Spirit that could only be classified as bizarre!! The task? Cast the Anti-Christ as Field Marshall Erwin Rommel, the famous German Field Marshall, trying to use mathematical analysis from stolen secret documents (the Bible) to determine the Grand General’s (Jesus Christ’s) next move. In line with this task, the below article will establish, in what I hope is an amusing manner, using WWII battlefield imagery, the precise statistical odds that so many signs pointing towards the Day of Atonement 2015 as the day of Christ’s return could be anything but God-directed. It will also be “unique” in that I am going to attempt to draft this article from the Anti-Christ / Satan’s perspective. The article will assume that the Anti-Christ / Satan have access to the exact same information that we, the Church, have (Bible, historical records, etc.). By the way, if you happen to have any non-believers you have been trying to reach, I am positive that this article would be a good one to forward (however, as per usual, please use your discretion and discernment).

IMPORTANT: Please note that I am a firm and unwavering believer in the Pre-Trib Rapture. However, I no longer believe that the Post-Rapture Tribulation Period will be seven years. Indeed, it is mathematically certain that the Post-Rapture Tribulation Period will actually be less than four years (including the 42 month Great Tribulation). However, I must clarify without a doubt that I do not believe the Church will see God’s wrath nor be persecuted by the Anti-Christ. In contrast, both Pre-Wrath & Mid-Trib (which I have been accused of on occasion) believe the Church will have to endure these things to a certain extent. I absolutely do not believe we will have to endure these things AT ALL. Indeed, I firmly believe in the Great Hope, promised by Jesus, that we, who truly believe and are counted worthy, will escape ALL THESE THINGS. The Lord said it, I believe Him and so should you!!

Field Marshall Erwin Rommel looked over the desert battlefield with a grimace on his face. Northern Africa had been his to rule for most of the war and he very rarely tasted defeat. Indeed, Rommel’s military brilliance, combined with his ability to anticipate what his enemy would do and when, earned Rommel the much deserved nickname of the “Desert Fox”. Cunning, swift and brutal, he was respected and feared on all sides of the battlefield, and for good reason.

However, the grimace now on Rommel’s face was there for a reason. The writing was now on the wall that the tide of the war was already turning against him. His side was getting weaker by the day. Supplies were no longer arriving as expected but instead trickled in. Their airpower was on the very verge of collapse (soon all planes would be “cast from the sky” . Not only that, but the Enemy was becoming more and more bold. To make matters worse, it was recently discovered that the Grand General Himself would soon be making His appearance to supervise Rommel’s final defeat.

While even Rommel knew that defeat was almost certain, he still clung to the desperate hope he could still win. After all, what choice did he have? The alternative was just too horrible to comprehend. Rommel knew he had to strategize on how to maximize his chances for survival while bringing about maximum destruction to the Grand General and His Troops. At a minimum, Rommel needed to know when and where the Grand General would strike so that he could mount the best counter-assault possible. To make matters worse, Rommel knew his time was short. Rommel knew he NEEDED a lucky break in order to have any chance of defeating the Grand General.

Suddenly, the field radio and command post buzzed with activity and excitement. Rommel was quickly informed that Nazi spies had captured stolen Secret Documents from the Allies, outlining the Grand General’s exact plans for the entire war. It was confirmed by his top men to be legitimate, as every single plan outlined in these Secret Documents, WRITTEN BEFORE THE WAR EVEN BEGAN, had played out EXACTLY AND PRECISELY as written. Rommel let out a heavy sigh, wiped the desert sweat and grime from his forehead, and resigned himself to work tirelessly to the end. First he put his very best men on the case and told them to inform him of any information they could glean from the Secret Documents. It wouldn’t take long for the reports to start pouring in.

INTERCEPT #1:

Matthew 24: 32-34: “Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.”

Rommel was delighted beyond belief. This seemed to supply the precise code for a timeline for his defeat as planned by his Enemy. His advisors quickly began shouting at Rommel with their guesses and speculation for what these, and many other, verses meant. Rommel instantly became furious with them and gave them extremely clear instructions on how to proceed. Only information from the Secret Documents themselves, compared and combined with actual events in the field using precise mathematical rigor, could be used in the interpretation of the Secret Documents. His advisors shook their heads in agreement with this new understanding, even though they knew that this meant a LOT of extra work. They had followed Rommel loyally up until now; they certainly weren’t going to stop following him now.

Rommel: Let’s read these verses carefully and slowly. First question. What, exactly, is meant by the “fig tree”?

Advisor: That’s easy. Every time the Secret Documents talk about the “fig tree”, they are always referring to the Enemy’s elite force.

Rommel: Hmmm, of course, the Israel unit. An extremely resilient bunch! Their eradication was the real reason Hitler started this war. From these verses, it is apparent that the formation of the Israel unit is the starting point for the Enemy’s countdown. When was the very first formation of this Israeli unit?

Advisor: We anticipated this question. The First Zionist Congress met from August 29th to August 31st in the year 1897, establishing the precise location for the future HQ for this elite force.

Rommel: Excellent, we have the starting point. Now then, reading a bit further, it says that this timeline will end when “all these things be fulfilled”. What “things” need to be fulfilled?

Advisor: Following your instructions, we scoured the Secret Documents and found the following six goals of our Enemy:

Daniel 9: 24: “Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.”

Rommel: Please repeat the very last of the six steps.

Advisor: “To anoint the most Holy.”

Rommel: Who exactly is “the most Holy”? It better not be who I think it is!!

Advisor: I am sorry to report that, unfortunately, the most Holy can be no one other than the Grand General Himself.

Rommel: I SIMPLY CAN’T ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN. I want to be the Grand General. I want to be the head. Now then, is it not true that the Grand General is Himself from the Israel elite force?

Advisor: This is true. However, the Israel elite force at first rejected Him but now He is their leader. Despite their disloyalty, the Grand General has remained loyal to them. Indeed, He has even been known to follow many of their customs and traditions. Some of these customs and traditions are outlined in the Secret Documents, but we also have intimate records of the customs and traditions that the Israel elite force has added or altered over the years.

Rommel: All right then, according to these customs and traditions, exactly when is the Grand General to be anointed?

Advisor: This will take a couple of minutes to explain. According to customs and traditions established when the Grand General was initially kicked out of the elite force at the beginning of His career, the first four Jewish feasts, as odd as this sounds, were directly used for the timing of His demise and exile (Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Feast of First Fruits, Pentecost). As such, it has been highly anticipated by the complimentary fighting force, known as the “White Force”, that the last four Jewish feasts will be used for the timing of your demise and the subsequent establishment of the Grand General’s empire. Specifically, the Feast of Trumpets, the Day of Atonement, the Feast of Tabernacles and, finally, Hanukkah.

Rommel: Okay, now we are getting somewhere. The last step to be fulfilled is the anointing. It would make sense then that the last of the four Jewish feasts would be used as the timing for this last step. Is there anything to back up my gut feeling on this?

Advisor: Yes there is. The last feast is Hanukkah and will represent the anointing festival celebrating the Grand General. However, your defeat prior to this date is actually scheduled for the Day of Atonement, wherein the Grand General Himself will first arrive for this battle with His Army on the Feast of Trumpets just 10 days prior to your planned defeat (Operation Code Name: Days of Awe). In multiple locations in the Secret Documents, the Grand General has outlined that They “will allow” you to remain as our leader for precisely 1260 days leading up to your anticipated defeat on the Day of Atonement. When you subtract 1260 days from the Day of Atonement and add in 1335 days, you land exactly on Hanukkah. This is the way these feasts were designed and establishes once again the importance of Hanukkah in the fulfillment of the final step.

Rommel: Alright then. The 1260 days I have heard of over and over again. However, where in the Secret Documents is 1335 days outlined?

Advisor: Following your instructions, we scoured the Secret Documents and found the following:

Daniel 12: 12: “Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.”

Rommel: Yes, this indeed would be a blessing to those who love the Grand General and survive to see His anointing. But it won’t happen because we won’t allow it to happen. Defeat is an alternative just too horrifying for me to comprehend. So then, let’s back track and reiterate what we have. The last step to be fulfilled is equal to the anointing of the Grand General on Hanukkah. The first step in this process was the establishment of Israel as the elite force’s future home on August 29, 1897 by the First Zionist Congress. If this is a correct assessment, I would expect to see this establishment date somehow related to a future Hanukkah in a logical fashion. What do you have on this?

Advisor: We believe that we have the maximum length of time for “a generation” as specifically referenced in the verses above as defined in the Secret Documents:

Genesis 6: 3: “And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.”

Rommel: Hmmm, a limit of 120 years. That “just happens” to match the actual maximum life of a man or woman as illustrated in actuarial tables on life spans. The Grand General has obviously been planning my demise for a long time. This really underscores just how worthy an adversary the Grand General is. Indeed, I will enjoy defeating Him, for then I will be elevated before men instead of Him. Now then, when you add 120 years to August 29, 1897, it better land on Hanukkah or else it simply won’t mean anything.

Advisor: Indeed, this is precisely what happens. August 29, 1897 plus 120 years, using the Grand General’s prophetic years of 360 days each, lands precisely on December 7, 2015. December 7, 2015 is directly within the eight days of Hanukkah 2015.

Rommel: All right then, it looks like we have established an end point. What are the odds that this end point is not simply a random occurrence?

Advisor: Hanukkah is celebrated for precisely 8 days. On the other hand, there are 365 days in a given year other than leap years. Therefore the odds of this simply being random versus planned by the Grand General is:

ODDS FROM INTERCEPT #1: 8 out of 365 (2%)

Rommel: I didn’t get to be the leader of this army by being lazy. Being “only” 98% sure of this being planned by the Grand General is not good enough for me. I need more precision. What else do you have to establish 2015 as being the Grand General’s planned year for my demise?

Advisor: Plenty. But we better hurry on this. If our interpretations of the Grand General’s Secret Documents are correct, you don’t have much time

INTERCEPT #2:

Rommel: Alright, I am reasonably convinced that 2015 is the Enemy’s planned year for my demise. However, I am now more interested on the actual day the Grand General is anticipating for my ultimate demise.

Advisor: You are referring to the possibility of the Day of Atonement 2015 being the precise date for your demise. According to Jewish calendars, the Day of Atonement of 2015 lands on September 23rd of 2015. According to the Secret Documents, this would represent a Jubilee turnover event as it relates to the capital of the home of the Israel elite force. In turn, this would mean that Jerusalem, and indeed all of Israel, would be returned to its supposed rightful Owner, the Grand General on that date. However, it goes without saying that our primary goal is to make sure Jerusalem belongs to you instead.

Rommel: Excellent, now we are getting somewhere. Do the Secret Documents indicate how long this so-called Jubilee is?

Advisor: Yes, the precise length of a Jubilee is established in the Secret Documents as follows:

Leviticus 25: 8-10: “And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years. Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land. And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.”

Rommel: This is incredibly precise. The Grand General would not be pleased to know that we have such precise documentation of His exact plans. So then, is there any event that occurred exactly one Jubilee prior to the Day of Atonement 2015, September 23, 2015, that would further establish this as being the plans of the Grand General?

Advisor: You will find this absolutely compelling. Seven times seven years is equal to 49 years, or one complete Jubilee cycle. 49 years multiplied by a 360 day prophetic year as used by the Grand General, when subtracted from September 23, 2015, falls directly on June 7, 1967 to the day. June 7, 1967 is the EXACT day that the Israel elite force reclaimed Jerusalem. In the Jewish calendar, a day begins the evening before. Therefore, there are only two days that this beginning could have occurred and this is one of them. Assuming the event occurred (Jerusalem being recaptured by the Jews), which we know it did, we have to calculate the number of days it could have occurred. This is easy. All we have to determine is the number of days from August 29, 1897 to September 23, 2015 to determine the number of days that Jerusalem could have been reclaimed by the Israel elite force. This amounts to 43,125 days in total. As such, this amounts to the astronomical odds of this simply being random of:

ODDS FROM INTERCEPT #2: 2 out of 43,125 (0.005%)

Rommel: Alright, combined with Intercept #1, this is pretty well indisputable.

Advisor: It gets better. We have discovered another intercept

INTERCEPT #3:

Rommel: Okay, impress me.

Advisor: There has been much speculation over the following verses:

Daniel 9: 25: “Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times”

More specifically, there is controversy over the split between the 7 and the 62, which in turn adds to 69 weeks. In the first arrival, the Grand General made His triumphant return to Jerusalem precisely 69 weeks of 2520 days in each week from the first decree to rebuild Jerusalem. Some have speculated that the first part, the seven weeks, represents a completely separate prophecy related to his second arrival for His triumphant return to Jerusalem.

Rommel: 7 weeks of 2520 days per week is 17,640 days before the Day of Atonement, September 23, 2015. Given that Jewish days begin the evening before, such decree would have had to happen on June 7, 1967 or the day after, for it to be another signpost pointing towards the Day of Atonement 2015.

Advisor: That is exactly what happened. In the first arrival of the Grand General, all it took was a leader with the appropriate authority to declare that Jerusalem be rebuilt. In a similar manner, the PM of Israel made the same kind of decree the very next day after the retaking of Jerusalem - June 8th of 1967 to be precise!! But it wasn’t all of Jerusalem that had to be rebuilt, just the Jewish Quarter, also known as Old Jerusalem. Ironically, this is the exact same portion ordered to be rebuilt that was used to prophesize the first time Jesus returned. In fact, Old Jerusalem was so completely and utterly destroyed in 1948 in the Arab Israel War that a Jordan leader gloated that no Jew would ever return to the Jewish Quarter.

Rommel: Calculating the odds of this being random seems a bit tricky. However, I’ll give it a shot. When Old Jerusalem was retaken, the people of the Israel elite force would be understandably excited. I would anticipate that such an announcement to rebuild would be made within the first 120 days (4 months) or so after Jerusalem was retaken while they were still in joyous celebration. This certainly doesn’t seem unreasonable. Therefore, it seems reasonable to assign the following odds for this to occur on the same day or the next day (2 days):

ODDS FROM INTERCEPT #3: 2 out of 120 (1.7%)

Anything else to look at?

Advisor: There are many, MANY other specific Israel-related historical events that specifically point to the general timeframe of 2015 to 2018, but that is not the purpose of this exercise. When you have time, perhaps tonight in your study, you can review further mathematical proof at

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/mathman123-2.htm
or review even more fascinating details on these dates at

http://www.thefinal7yearsareherenow.com). However, let’s not get side tracked. You specifically asked for precision on the year 2015. With this task in mind, I am pleased to announce that we just found a fourth intercept. It actually relates to the first intercept.

Rommel: Please proceed.

INTERCEPT #4:

Advisor: While we used 120 years from the First Zionist Congress to first establish 2015, there is a commonly held belief that the actual formation of Israel was the event that started off the time limit. The commonly held timeframe for this is outlined as follows:

Psalm 90:10: “The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.”

Isaiah 23:15: “And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.”

Given the historic precedents of the use of 70 year periods by the Grand General when dealing with Israel, along with confirmation of a lifetime being 70 years in the above two passage, it seemed logical to continue its use. Taking this 70 years and multiplying it by the 360-day year, as per the Grand General, results in 25,200 days, or around 69 years.

Rommel: Very interesting. The U.N. just published a table, outlining that the current world wide average life span is around 69 years. This can’t be a coincidence. So then, when was Israel actually formed as a nation?

Advisor: Israel became recognized as a nation by UN Resolution 181 on November 29, 1947 despite massive outrage from Muslim communities around the world and their Arab neighbors. This means that there is another possible limit of all being fulfilled being 25,200 days from November 29, 1947, equal to November 26, 2016. However, Hanukkah 2016 doesn’t start until December 24, 2016. This means the last Hanukkah before this is Hanukkah 2015, which was already established in Intercept #1!! Rommel, the odds of this limit making so much sense and being such a perfect fit is only 1 year out of the 118 years from 1897 to 2015, resulting in

ODDS FROM INTERCEPT #4: 1 out of 118 (0.8%)

Rommel: Okay then, we now have four intercepts pointing towards the Grand General having my demise planned for September 23, 2015, the Day of Atonement. Could you please combine these odds to see what comes out?

Advisor: It would be my pleasure. Let’s take it from the top:

Intercept #1: 8 out of 365

Intercept #2: 2 out of 43,125

Intercept #3: 2 out of 120

Intercept #4: 1 out of 118

Combined, this works out to (8 x 2 x 2 x 1) out of (365 x 43,125 x 120 x 118) or 32 out of 221,666,000,000 or 1 out of 6,927,100,000, rounded down to 1 out of 6.9 billion!

Rommel: So let me get this straight. The odds of September 23, 2015 RANDOMLY pointing to the date planned for my demise is only 1 out of 6.9 billion?

Advisor: Correct. That means that the chances of September 23, 2015, the Day of Atonement 2015, being the precise day planned by the Grand General for your demise are an overwhelming 6,899,999,999 out of 6.9 billion.

Rommel: This is disconcerting to say the least. I will need to gather all of the armies of the world together to face the Grand General if I am to have even the slimmest of chances of victory. We need to move towards that goal and I mean now.

Continued below

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: "Probability of the Rapture occurring before April 11, 2012 is 6,899,999,999 out of 6.9 Billion!

Our New Website URL

Continued Part II

Advisor: Correct. That means that the chances of September 23, 2015, the Day of Atonement 2015, being the precise day planned by the Grand General for your demise are an overwhelming 6,899,999,999 out of 6.9 billion.

Rommel: This is disconcerting to say the least. I will need to gather all of the armies of the world together to face the Grand General if I am to have even the slimmest of chances of victory. We need to move towards that goal and I mean now.

Rommel dismissed his advisor and took out his binoculars and scanned the desert horizon. He knew it wouldn’t be long now. He gazed up at the sky in a gesture that signaled that even he was having trouble believing he would get through this unscathed. As Rommel looked up, it dawned on him. With no air support, from the sky is where his defeat was most likely going to come from. The Grand General was just too much of a tactician to not exploit his weaknesses with His strengths. Rommel closed his eyes and waited, his only thought at that second…if only he had more time.

RETURNING TO TODAY - WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO US?

From the above calculations, it is overwhelmingly obvious that the Lord Himself is now allowing us to see that September 23, 2015, Feast of Atonement, is the logical end date for the Anti-Christ. Daniel was told by the Angel Gabriel that many things would not be revealed until “the time of the end”. We are now there. 1260 days prior to September 23, 2015 lands on April 11, 2012. This, therefore, means that April 11, 2012 will be the beginning of the 1260-day Great Tribulation. While there is an EXTREMELY SMALL chance that we may be wrong about this, the odds are astronomically stacked in favor of this timeline.

However, and more importantly to His Church, this means we now have but a few weeks left before we HAVE to be Raptured!! While I hope the Rapture will happen before the end of today, it is all but mathematically certain that the Rapture HAS to occur by April 11, 2012 as the Church will NOT be here for the Great Tribulation. Unfortunately for those taught to believe otherwise, there is absolutely not enough time for the commonly accepted seven year Post-Rapture Tribulation Period to transpire.

Still can’t believe me on this? Please, simply review the above calculations again. The odds as illustrated above were not manipulated AT ALL. NOR were the Scriptures that backed the calculations up. Each and every of the four “intercepts” made logical sense and were completely Scriptural. Instead of fighting Ron Reese, Gerry Almond, me and many others on this revelation, why not pray to the Lord with all of your heart instead? I am confident that the Lord will tell you that it simply makes sense. Indeed, I believe with all of my heart that the above information was supplied to you by the Lord to help His timing make sense to you!

The numbers as illustrated above point to His return, and soon – BE JOYFUL!! Even if the chances were “only” 999,999 out of a million, this would still mean an incredibly heavy weighting towards the Day of Atonement, September 23, 2015, as being the last day of the Great Tribulation and thus April 11, 2012 being the last possible date for lift off. Search your heart, it simply makes sense that the Lord would want us to now know given there is so little time to get whoever we can aboard the ark before it lifts off. Noah and his family did.

Now just imagine if I factored in the Tetrad Lunar Eclipses of 2014 / 2015, along with the many other signs we know about, such as the 777.68 DOW index point drop (the greatest in history) on the Feast of Trumpets 2008 and the rise of the most Anti-Semitic President in history (look at his actions NOT his words). Factoring this in, along with the many other signs, would result in the 6,899,999,999 out of 6.9 billion becoming even more amazing. Again, please pray on it with an open mind and an open heart!! Even someone without any math background will see how compelling the above argument is in favor of the Day of Atonement 2015 being the end date for the Antichrist!! Again, BE JOYFUL – this is AWESOME news!!

A WORD OF CAUTION: PLEASE always remember that the Lord COMMANDS each of us too continue to occupy and behave responsibly until the very day that the door of the ark is slammed shut. As such, please don’t quit your job, please continue to provide for your family, please continue to plan that family trip and do all the other things the Lord wants us to do until He orders the Trumpet blown to take us Home. Always remember, we serve as an example that points towards the light of the Lord, not by what we say, but by what we do and who we are. In a nutshell, please don’t do anything crazy even though you know the time is short. In contrast, NOW is the time to witness to that person you have been meaning to. NOW is the time to draw as close to the Lord as you can. NOW is the time to live your life for Him. NOW is the time to pray that you are counted worthy to escape all of these things. If you aren’t already doing this, these things may not be easy to get back on track with, but you will be VERY glad you did. The Lord guarantees it!!

Urgent note to the unsaved: If someone handed you a gun and told you to play a game of Russian roulette, would you? Of course not. You wouldn't want to take even a 1 out of 6 chance of ending your life, which, compared to eternity, is like vapor. And yet you are currently willing to take a much greater risk with your soul, your spirit that lasts forever without end. Where are you planning to be when you die? There are only two alternatives. Eternal torture in hell, separated from Jesus as you wished. OR with Jesus in heaven, a paradise beyond imagination. It's so simple - acknowledge you are a sinner, that you can't possibly reconcile your sinful nature with God on your own and that Jesus, and only Jesus, died for your sins. Acknowledge that He was and is the Perfect Sacrifice needed to reconcile you with the Father and that He has risen once again. Now please, don't expect fireworks. Being saved is not a feeling, it’s a process. Don't expect thunder or lightning or even to feel different at all right away. Please don't think that you will have to "give up" anything to follow Jesus, just focus on Him and nothing that happens later on or changes that you will eventually want to make will seem like a sacrifice at all. Indeed, no life is whole unless you are living for Jesus - just give it time. As a matter of fact, you can even keep your prayer asking for this as a secret from the person who sent you this analysis. After all, you certainly don't want to give them the satisfaction that they've been right about Jesus after all of these years. Just whatever you do, don't say, "sounds good, but perhaps later". Do it NOW!! Jesus promises you that you will never regret your decision to follow Him, but you definitely will eternally regret it if you don't.

Ybic, MathMan

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: "Probability of the Rapture occurring before April 11, 2012 is 6,899,999,999 out of 6.9 Billion!

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/mathman1221.htm

MathMan (21 Dec 2011)
"To Josua: Timing of our posts on the perfection of the 2008 - 2015 timeline and Kevin Heckle's astronomy on Obama as the Anti-Christ"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Josua & Doves,

I must admit, the timing of your post as linked below, when viewed in conjunction with my post on the exact same day, seems too coincidental to simply be a coincidence:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/josua1220.htm

The critical conclusion in your post (as I saw it) is quoted as follows:

“Ron Reese just recently pointed me to Kevin Heckles posts with amazing astronomic signs regarding Obamas birthday and his "covenant with many for one week":

http://www.fivedoves.com/ac/kevinh1212.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/ac/kevinh1214.htm

For me this was the ultimate and FINAL proof about Obama and the 2015 timeline. I could not believe that this info is available since 2009 and I have missed it...! If you still have the slightest doubt about Obama and the 2015 Timeline, you MUST read this!”

You may have noticed that, on the exact same day you posted this, I posted the following article that came to the identical conclusion as you, where I calculated that the probability Obama is the Anti-Christ is 150 million TRILLION to one and included Kevin Heckle’s discoveries in this post!!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/mathman1220.htm

This was a follow up to an earlier post on Five Doves that had already concluded that the probability of the 2008 to 2015 timeline being correct was 6,899,999,999 to 6.9 billion:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/mathman1214.htm

What I also found incredibly ironic was that I had actually regretted excluding these two links to Kevin’s material that you had included after I had already sent the post in to Five Doves. But behold, there they are, posted on Five Doves (thanks to you), on the EXACT day that I posted the odds that Obama is the Anti-Christ referencing this excellent work!! Surely our Lord works in mysterious ways that we both “just happened” to post articles with essentially identical conclusions on the exact same day using similar content to get to that conclusion without knowing that the other was going to do so.

God bless you and all of the Doves.

YbiC, MathMan

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/nando1224.htm

Nando (24 Dec 2011)
"Where are we in time concerning the return of Christ and the Rapture? Comment to Math Man article"

Dec 23, 2011 Where are we in time concerning the return of Christ and the Rapture?
http://twelvebooks.wordpress.com/

If all of Math Man’s assumptions and calculations are correct then it means that we are well into the Tribulations. I have my objections that I expressed in an article yesterday about this timing. There are simply to many factors that must be fulfilled and that do not logically fit into those calculations.

Among the factors are the two witnesses and the 1/4 of humanity killed in the first four seals, plus all the earthquakes and disasters that happen in the seals. If each of the 7 seals, trumpets and cups of wrath were given equal time values the middle would be at the fourth trumpet, The witnesses are killed on the 6th trumpet after 1260 days of testimony. The sixth trumpet is close to the 4th but it implies that the two halves are about equal in the time allotted for each of the three seven’s of judgment.

We must look at the book of Revelation as well as the other books of the end time prophecies for timelines. Only the real timeline will work all the prophecies together in a perfect synchronicity of time and events.

Personally I believe it is all beyond the capabilities of any human to synchronize and take into account all that is pertinent and disregard all that is not.

Nevertheless your search is worthy of praise from us watchers and it confirms the unmistakable fact that Barack Hussein Obama is the Antichrist. This alone anchors our time to the period of the end times and the coming Rapture of the church.

Nando

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/mathman1223.htm

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL