Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hanukkah "May" Well Be the Time of Rapture

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/gerrya1213-2.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gerry Almond (13 Dec 2011)
"To All Doves....Hanukkah May Well Be the Time of Rapture..Please read"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: All Doves

I think I may have the date of the rapture within a 48 hours timespan. This is because there are 2 days on the earth, as well a 24 time zones at all times, making it impossible to pinpoint the day or hour of anything, let alone the rapture event.

As close as it can be calculated, it is to be Dec 24/25, Christmas day, I believe.

If one accepts, as a fact, that Hanukkah is a replacement feast for Tabernacles, (as I have come to accept), because of the disobedience of national Israel, which occasioned its loss to them as a judgment of God, then it may mean that REGATHERED Israel is born out of due season, as a late baby. Time length, 60 days, the time between the September Feast of Tabernacles and the December Feast of Hanukkah. It may also indicate that the rapture of the Church will be governed by Hanukkah and not Tabernacles, as opposed to Tabernacles, the lost feast. Why do I say this? Because Tabernacles is the single feast of Israel THAT NEVER HAD A FULFILLMENT. All the others did, Tabernacles was lost to them. Why? Because “I hate your new moons and Sabbaths, for with your lips you are near Me, but with your heart, you are far away”. Therefore, God seemingly destroyed this last feast, and gave them a substitute for it. But somehow, we must connect Tabernacles to Hanukkah, using Bible connectors to do so.

The Feast of Hanukkah is 8 days, the exact same length as Tabernacles, but not nearly as complex. Its major feature is the lighting of the Temple. It roughly corresponds to the Christian Christmas with the lights, giving of gifts, etc. It celebrates the retaking of the Temple from the Syrian, Antiochus Epiphanes, circa 166 B. C.

It was in practice when Jesus was born. In John 10:22, the scriptures record “And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication (Hanukkah), and it was winter. 23, And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon’s porch. 24, Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto Him, How long dost Thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. 25, Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not; the works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. 28, And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand, 29, My Father, who gave them to me, is greater than all, and no man is able to pluck them our of My Father’s hand. 30, I and My Father are one.” Here Jesus asserted His Deity. He proclaimed plainly to them that He is God, the Son, the second member of the Triune Godhead. This was on the Feast of Hanukkah, just before His death at Passover.

I have studied over the three days difference in count that seems to pop up when applying the counts of days when Noah was in the ark to the times we are in now. It seems that the count is 3 days shy of what it should be at every turn. For example, the end of the first 40 days appears to be Dec 20/21, 2011. The next count of 110 days ends on Apr 8/9, 2012, when it seemingly should be 3 days later on Apr 11/12, 2012. Or could it be that the count should begin 3 days later? And if so, why? Is it because Jesus was dead physically for 3 days? It is the sign of Jonah, perhaps? Or is it there in order to make the counts perfect? Or, all of these?

So, let’s connect it up. Beginning with Rosh Hashana, which this year was found to be Sep 29/30. The Feast of Tabernacles, based on this start date ended on Oct 19/20, a period of 21 days later. This day in practice is the day the booths were dissolved ( a picture of the resurrection/rapture in the Old Testament). From this day until Nov 10/11 (11/11/11) is another 21 days, this time based on Daniel 10 which is the famous DELAY event. The count then picks up at 11/11/11. From here, the first count of Noah’s experience in the ark takes us to Dec 20/21. Consider 11/11/11, that much talked about date. As a sign of Noah, it may have three days added to it, to 11/14/11. If so, what are these days?

11/11/11 was the end of 21 days after the last day of Tabernacles, the possible delay based on the type of Daniel 10. The first 40 days of the type of Noah’s flood from that date is to be Dec 20/21. This date is based, however, on the calculation of the NEW MOON of Noah’s day, whether it was when the orb was completely dark. Later, however the Jews set the New Year based on the FIRST SLIVER of the new moon, which in this case makes the calculated date 11/14, 2011 instead of 11/11/2011. That is 3 days. If it is based on the later usage of first sliver, then the count advances to Dec 23/24, 2011, and the second date, i. e. after 110 days advances to Apr 11/12, 2012, and so forth. Could it be that this 3 days, which seems to be in play throughout is the final clue as to when we may expect God’s Son?

I submit that it is very possible and if so, then this may be the secret to the time of our home going. Instead of Dec 20/21, we need to fix our eyes on Dec 23/24. And more specifically, since the count is “full days” as told to Daniel, it could be Dec 24/25, the celebrated birthday of Jesus Christ in the world. There are a few reasons why. Here is what I know that may indicate this:

The winter solstice is Dec 21, making the last day of Autumn Dec 20. It was the day that Nimrod’s son Tammuz was said by his mother to have been slain by a wild boar, and Dec 24 is the day of his resurrection, according to his mother. She was called back then the Queen of the heavens, and later was called Ishtar. Tammuz was the first imitation of Jesus Christ, and which belief caused the building of the Tower of Babel, and brought judgment for a second time upon the whole world. God confused their language and made it into many, so that they could not understand one another, and the building of the Tower ceased. Here is a count of 3 days.

As mentioned above, the count from Nov 11 to Nov 14 is 3 days.

When Jesus came to the Feast of Hanukkah, the last one before His death, He did not show Himself until after the third day. Then He began to teach in the Temple. Here is another 3 days.

What I am convinced is of great importance to this matter is the birthday of Jesus. Using mathematics, I believe I have pinpointed the reason why the early Church fathers landed on Dec 25 as his birth date. They had their reasons, but here is my “second opinion” backup proof. From the annunciation to Mary by Gabriel until the birth was 280 days, the gestation period of a human child. Since the scriptures declare that life begins at conception (and therefore abortion on demand is murder) then the life of Jesus began at His conception. The overshadowing of Mary by the Holy Spirit, the Father of Jesus Christ starts the count. What count? The number of His days based on the number values of His names. The key is that at His first coming, His names were Jesus (Yeshua) and “you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save (Savior) His people from their sins”. His name: Jesus Savior

The name Jesus in gematria is………………………...888
The second name Savior in gematria is……………… 14
The multiplication product is……………………... 12,432 days
The number of solar years is……………………… 34.14
The number of solar years from birth to death……33.27
The number if 40 days in new body is counted…… 33.38

The known factor is the date of His crucifixion, that is, the date of His death. It was April 6, 33, on Passover. Counting backward:

Apr 6/7 back in time 12,432 days is Mar 21, the first day of Spring. That is the day of conception. (“Lo the winter is past” . Counting forward 280 days to the day of birth is Dec 25. I know that many folks don’t like this, and don’t believe it, but remember that this may indicate that Hanukkah REPLACED Tabernacles and thus, the birth of Jesus, which was to be on Tabernacles was lost to national Israel, to be REPLACED by Hanukkah. I think this is a great mystery revealed by the count. And I think the early Church fathers knew it and believed it. And as to the “star”, remember that Jesus was nearly 2 years of age when the Magi came, and no conjunction would hang around that long. So the star must have been a very special thing, perhaps an angel?

Also, find the year back then when Passover was April 6/7, (32 or 33) and you will know the year of His birth. It was 2 B. C. or 1 B. C. (There is no Zero year).

Jesus lay dead in the tomb for 3 days.

Jonah was in the belly of the fish for 3 days.

The first day of Hanukkah is Dec 21. Add three days to get Dec 24. The next day is our day of homegoing? If so, it may be the day of Dec 24/25. It is Christmas, Jesus birthday celebration day. What a gift to us!!!!!!

How appropriate would that be???!!!
But, one last thing comes to mind. If Hanukkah is indeed the REPLACEMENT for Tabernacles, it is possible that it is a day for day replacement as well. And since the dissolving of the booths occurred on the 7th day of Tabernacles, it is entirely possible that the resurrection/rapture may occur on the 7th day of Hanukkah. That would be Dec 27/28. So until then,

Your Brother in Christ looking for the Blessed Hope.

ALL GLORY TO GOD, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!

Gerry Almond

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com