Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"For those that believe that Jesus will return in 2015"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/amyv1210.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Amy VanGerpen (10 Dec 2011)
"For those that believe that Jesus will return in 2015"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those that discount the widely held belief in a 7 year covenant that is made with Israel in Daniel 9, how do you reconcile these verses that clearly state that during the global destruction (aka Tribulation) that Israel will make a "covenant with death" because they believe it will make them safe? Sounds like a peace treaty to me.

Isaiah 28:14 ...hear the word of the LORD, you scornful men, Who rule this people who are in Jerusalem, Because you have said, "We have made a covenant with death, And with Sheol we are in agreement. When the overflowing scourge passes through, It will not come to us, For we have made lies our refuge, And under falsehood we have hidden ourselves."
Isaiah 28:18 & 22 Your covenant with death will be annulled, And your agreement with Sheol will not stand; When the overflowing scourge passes through, Then you will be trampled down by it... Now therefore, do not be mockers, Lest your bonds be made strong; For I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts, A destruction determined even upon the whole earth.

Why is it OK to twist the covenant in Daniel 9 to make it a TV commercial without Israel in the picuture? Especially with this second witness to show us that there will be a peace covenant made with Israel.

How do you reconcile the time needed BEFORE the antichrist's 1260 day rule for the Mystery Babylon religious system to rule and take over the Saints? Do you truly believe that this will happen in less than a four month period? What if we are still here for another month, two months, three months? Will you then spiritualize away the rule of Mystery Babylon? What if we are still here on April 11 and after that? Will you decide that there is more "progressive prophecy" being revealed that the Tribulation is one year instead of the clearly stated 3 1/2 year Great Tribulation?
Why do you put stock in "supernatural" confirmations to your beliefs, when we are warned repeatedly in Scripture to "test the spirits" and not to be deceived? Testing the spirits means to make sure it lines up with the Word of God taken at "face value". Private interpretation and spiritualizing become confusing and God is not the author of confusion (1 Corinthians 14:33).

I think we all would do well to take a lesson from the following discussion:

What is the key to understanding Bible prophecy?

Dr. David R. ReaganBy Dr. David R. Reagan
Founder & Director, Lamb & Lion Ministries

On this week's episode of "Christ in Prophecy" my two guest experts — Gary Fisher of Lion of Judah Ministry and Dennis Pol lock of Spirit of Grace Ministries — answered this very important question. I know you will enjoy their very fascinating and informative responses.

The Key to Understanding Bible Prophecy

Dennis Pollock: The key is actually something that I've heard you say so many times over — if the plan sense makes sense you don't look for any other sense, or you will end up with nonsense. In other words, what you do is, unless the passage or prophecy is just shouting and screaming, "I'm an illustration, I'm a symbol," you take it at face value. You will come up with a far more accurate perspective than if you decide every prophetic passage has to be translated by me and I will figure out exactly what God is saying.

Dr. Reagan: That would make you God, right?

Dennis Pollock: It would make me God. Let me give you an example. In Zechariah 14 it says the Lord is going to fight against the nations that have come against Jerusalem. It says His feet are going to stand on the Mount of Olives. It says living water is going to come forth and flow from Jerusalem. And, He will be the King and Lord over the whole earth.

Now, let me give you the Dennis Pollock translation and interpretation of these deep passages. Here is what I believe it is saying. The Lord will go forth and fight against the nations that come against Jerusalem. His feet are going to stand on the Mount of Olives. Living waters are going to flow from Jerusalem. And, Jesus will be King over the whole earth. Now, I know that's incredibly profound, but I'm taking the safe route which is to believe that what the Bible says is true.

Dr. Reagan: That would make you a fundamentalist! But, Dennis, the point of the matter is that same book of Zechariah has all kinds of First Coming prophecies, and every one of them have meant what they said. They said the Messiah was going to come humbly on a donkey and be hailed as a King. Today's allegorizers would say, "Well, no, that does not mean He is going to come on a donkey. It just means He is going to be a humble person." But, no, He came riding on a donkey.

Dennis Pollock: That's exactly right.

Dr. Reagan: If the First Coming prophecies meant what they said, then why don't the Second Coming ones mean what they say? What would you say about this?

Gary Fisher: My answer to this is — believe the Bible as it is written.

I was having lunch with a pastor one day and we were talking about this very issue. I knew we were in trouble when we got to lunch. He slid this booklet across the table and he told me, "This is the latest booklet that I wrote on Bible prophecy." He looked at me and declared, "Gary, I studied these things and I respectfully just believe you are wrong." I asked, "Wrong about what part?" He stated, "Jesus is never going coming back to this earth." Well, I said, "Brother, Zechariah 14:4 says that the Messiah's feet one day will touch down on the Mount of Olives." He replied, "Don't you understand that is just talking about the born again experience." I had to say humorously, "No, I didn't understand that." I believe Zechariah just like Dennis read a few moments ago. I believe it will happen exactly like Zechariah says it will.

C.I. Scofield was one of my heroes on this issue. He wrote that he didn't quite understand Ezekiel 38-39, that Russia was going to attack Israel in the last days. That was back in 1908. At that time Israel didn't exist and Russia was a Christian nation. But, he believed the Bible as it was written. We will be on safe ground if we do so as well.

Dennis Pollock: You remember when the wise men came to Herod. They were wanting a little more info about where this king was going to be born. Herod called for the scribes and asked something like, "Hey, Guys, you study the Scriptures. Where do you suppose the Messiah is going to be born?" What did they tell him? They answered that it would be in Bethlehem of Judea. How in the world did they figure that out? They read the Old Testament and it said, "From you Bethlehem Ephrathah will come forth a ruler." So, they read the Scripture and they believed exactly as it reads. They nailed it! They got it dead on, and that's how we should also understand Bible prophecy.

Dr. Reagan: The only thing I would add to what you all have said is that principle should apply to all the Bible, not just to Bible prophecy, but to all the Bible. Just take the Bible for its plain sense meaning.

God wants to communicate. He knows how to communicate. You don't have to have a Ph.D. in hermeneutics or imagination in order to understand God's Word.

http://www.lamblion.com/television/programs_qa11.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: "For those that believe that Jesus will return in 2015"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/amyv1213-1.htm

Amy VanGerpen (13 Dec 2011)
"RE: Bill Griese - "Covenant with Death""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill, Isaiah 28 has not been fulfilled. We are clearly told that this will be fulfilled during the time of the destruction coming on the WHOLE earth. That is the 70th Week of Daniel, not 700BC:

Isaiah 28:14 ...hear the word of the LORD, you scornful men, Who rule this people who are in Jerusalem, Because you have said, "We have made a covenant with death, And with Sheol we are in agreement. When the overflowing scourge passes through, It will not come to us, For we have made lies our refuge, And under falsehood we have hidden ourselves."

Isaiah 28:18 & 22 Your covenant with death will be annulled, And your agreement with Sheol will not stand; When the overflowing scourge passes through, Then you will be trampled down by it... Now therefore, do not be mockers, Lest your bonds be made strong; For I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts, A destruction determined even upon the whole earth.

The reason I said I believe this is a peace treaty is because the "covenant with death" that Israel makes is a "refuge" for them, even though God says they are "lies". In other words, Israel feels like they are safe after making this covenant, but in reality they are not. If they make the covenant to feel safe, then it is a peace treaty. The feeling of being safe, but not necessarily being safe is exactly the definition for the Hebrew word "betach" used in both Ezekiel 28 and Ezekiel 38:

Ezekiel 28:25-26 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "When I have gathered the house of Israel from the peoples among whom they are scattered, and am hallowed in them in the sight of the Gentiles, then they will dwell in their own land which I gave to My servant Jacob. And they will dwell safely there, build houses, and plant vineyards; yes, they will dwell securely, when I execute judgments on all those around them who despise them. Then they shall know that I am the LORD their God."'"

Ezekiel 38:7-9 "Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them. After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely. You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you."

As I discuss in the following study, I believe that after the Psalm 83 War, when God "executes judgments on all those around who despise them", that the "covenant with death" will be confirmed. Then Israel will feel safe, which will fulfill the pre-requisite of the Hebrew word "betach" translated as "dwell safely" in Ezekiel 38.

http://www.trackingbibleprophecy.com/speculation.php

As for "Mystery Babylon", let Scripture interpret Scripture. All throughout the Old Testament we are shown that Israel was considered a "harlot" because they went after false gods. Polytheism was born at the tower of Babel. Therefore, it is easy to see that "Mystery Babylon" is none other than the old Babylonian pagan religion that began at the tower of Babel. Many believe that today the headquarters of this religious system are currently in Rome. Many also believe that Zechariah 5 shows us that this "wicked woman" will be moved back to Iraq during the Tribulation. So we see that "Mystery Babylon" is both a city and a religious system.

I am not going to be dogmatic about the current location of the headquarters of the religious system of Mystery Babylon of Revelation 17, but I do believe it will move back to Iraq near the beginning of the Tribulation. I am also convinced that Revelation 18 is speaking of a literal Babylon also in Iraq, this system is political, not religious. While I believe both systems will eventually converge in the same geographical area, it is important to keep the two systems separate: one religious (Revelation 17) and one political/center of commerce (Revelation 1 . In other words, the political center of commerce IS NOT the religious system of "Mystery Babylon".

Maranatha!

Amy

Bill Griese (12 Dec 2011)
"Reply to Amy VanGerpen"

Reply to Amy VanGerpen: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/amyv1210.htm

Amy, these verses in Isaiah 28 are not the proof of a Seven-year Peace Treaty that you are making them out to be. The definition of a covenant is not just a Peace Treaty. The promises a leader makes to the people in exchange for their votes certainly qualifies, even if that is not readily recognized as the common definition. Lets not forget too, that the largest population of Jews in the world live in America, and overwhelmingly supported Obama. Many in Israel have dual American citizenship and mailed in their votes.

There was a previous fulfillment of these Isaiah 28 verses around 700 B.C. in the run up to when Sennacherib, the king of Assyria came against King Hezekiah and Judah. Hezekiah sought the Lord, and Judah was delivered by an angel of the Lord which destroyed the Assyrian Army in chapters 36 & 37. I do see an end time dual fulfillment as many do in these verses, but as often is the case, dual fulfillments are seldom exactly like the first fulfillment, and often are different enough not to be easily recognized.

Ray Schulz had an excellent post Friday about the previous Abomination of Desolation in Daniel's time, which was certainly different than the Abomination of Desolation by Antiocus IV Epiphanes. I'm expecting the coming one to be different too. I don't believe that the Antichrist is going to slaughter a pig in a rebuilt Jewish temple. I don't even believe it's necessary to have a rebuilt Jewish temple. Notice the Greek word for temple (naos g3485) in 2 Thess 2:3 does not mean the whole temple, and can even mean any heathen temple or shrine. Something setup in the courtyard of the old Jewish Temple, or the Dome of the Rock, or the Catholic Church in Jerusalem are all possibilities. Antichrist is going to proclaim himself to be God, and the Two Witnesses will have shown up in Jerusalem by then, probably 3 1/2 days earlier.

America is Mystery Babylon and is already dominating the world and certainly controlling Israel to a very large extent. See: http://www.americathebabylon.com/exerpts.shtml

YBIC,

Bill Griese

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: "For those that believe that Jesus will return in 2015"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/lylec1213-1.htm

Lyle Cooper (13 Dec 2011)
""Re: Amy VanGerpen (10 Dec 2011) "For those that believe that Jesus will return in 2015"""

Dismas: You wrote,

"6-11-9 plus 1290 days (Daniel 12:11) is when the abomination of desolation is set up, on Saturday, 12-22-12. This is a reference to the winter, Sabbath day from Matt 24:"

Please explain your reasoning here? The abomination comes in the middle, dividing the week. (Dan. 9:27) It is quite clear in that verse. Therefore, the extra 30 days given in Dan. 12 cannot be referencing the abomination event. Next, we have not yet started the 70th week. Therefore the midpoint is not going to come until at least 1260 days from now, not some time in 2012.

"The US is the false prophet and as such, Obama is currently the false prophet (because Satanists are very literal in fulfilling prophecies, I believe Herman Cain will be the true False Prophet in charge of the monetary system and enforcement of the worship of the antichrist – Cain will hand out the "mark of Cain" /mark of protection to Satan's followers.) When we look at Daniel 6..."

What on earth? I don't think Herman Cain would like this accusation at all! This is just wild speculation: man's imagination gone wild. The US cannot be the false prophet. Neither will Herman Cain. Perhaps you should look in the direction of Maitreya. I do agree with you that Obama is NOT and will never be the Antichrist.

Please, Doves, let's read and believe the scriptures. Babylon the Great, as the woman riding the beast in Rev. 17, IS A GREAT CITY. (See the last verse in chapter 17.) What city? Of course the city of Jerusalem, but only while the Antichrist is ruling and deceiving the entire world from there.

Lyle

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL