Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Re: Kislev 24--From this Day and Upward--What is the Meaning?"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/marilyna1210-1.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Marilyn Agee (10 Dec 2011)
"Re: Kislev 24--From this Day and Upward--What is the Meaning?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Ron Reese: Kislev 24--From this Day and Upward--What is the Meaning?

Hi:

> > The reason this may be important, is because this word "UPWARD" is referring to Kislev 24, Hanukkah Eve.

> > the word "alah", which has several possible meanings, including the following:

> > "to ascend, arise up, cause to ascend up, carry up, cause to come up, depart, fetch up, make to go up, lift up, mount up, to rise up, raise, restore, shoot forth up, to spring up, and to take away up".

Thanks much for looking up these meanings. Since 2 Thess 2:3's "he apostasia" means the departing, the word "alah" meaning depart is so fitting. Both seem to apply to the Rapture.

However, I see FROM this day and UPWARD a little differently than you do. Think about 1Cor 3:11 and Rev 21:14 as you read Haggai 2:15-19. Words in parentheses are mine.
1Cor 3:11 says, "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ." Jesus is the base foundation upon which the wall is built.

Rev 21:14 says, "And the wall of the city (the heavenly city) had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb."

Hag 2:15-19 says, "And now, I pray you, consider (sum labab, take it to heart) FROM this day (Kislev 24) and UPWARD (i.e., on Kislev 25), FROM before (on Kislev 24) a stone (the 12 foundations of the wall, the apostles) was laid (at the Rapture) upon a stone (Jesus, the foundation underneath the stones of the wall) in the TEMPLE OF THE LORD: 16 Since those days were, when one came to an heap of twenty measures, there were but ten: when one came to the pressfat for to draw out fifty vessels out of the press, there were but twenty. 17 I smote you with blasting and with mildew and with hail in all the labours of your hands; yet ye turned not to me, saith the LORD. 18 Consider (take it to heart) NOW from this day (Kislev 24) and upward (Kislev 25), from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation (Jesus) of the LORD'S temple was laid (i.e., Jesus was conceived on Kislev 24), consider it. 19 Is the seed (Jesus, Gen 3:15) yet in the barn? (a saying meaning is the seed in the womb, or is she pregnant) yea (YES, Kislev 24 is the date of Jesus' conception, and Tishri 1 is the date of his birth), as yet the vine (Jesus), and the fig tree (Israel), and the pomegranate (meaning the upright, i.e., the wise-virgin believers), and the olive tree (Israel with the Gentiles grafted in), hath not brought forth (i.e., been born into a new world, or been raptured): FROM (after, i.e., on Kislev 25 after) this day (Kislev 24) will I bless you."

I take it that the Rapture of the wise virgins, those whom Christ has baptized with the oil of the Holy Spirit and who have retained enough of the Holy Spirit, will be on Wed Kislev 25, Dec 21, 2011, the Feast of Dedication. These saints, out of all nations, will sing the NEW SONG (Rev 5:9).

I expect the foolish virgins, those without enough oil of the Holy Spirit to be caught up in the First-Trump Rapture, to be caught up in the Last-Trump Rapture on Tishri 1, 5776 (Mon Sept 14, 2015).

At that time, the 144,000 Israelites will be called virgins and will be added to the Bride group. Then the Marriage of the Lamb will take place. Rev 14:1-5 calls the 144,000 virgins and has them singing the NEW SONG that the wise virgins sing in Rev 5:9 after the First-Trump Rapture of Rev 4:1.

According to Dan 12:11, there will be 7 months between the Marriage of the Lamb on Tishri 1, 5776 (a leap year), Mon Sept 14, 2015, and the return to Earth at the Second Advent on Nisan 1, 5776, Sat April 9, 2016. No wonder Jesus said he was Lord of the Sabbath.

I'm expecting the First-Trump Rapture on Kislev 25, the first day of the Feast of Dedication, Wed Dec 21, 2011. John 10:22,23 says, "And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter (Dec 21 is considered the first day of winter). 23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch."

It could even be Dec 22, because this year, the actual winter solstice is on Dec 22. The Rapture could take place on two days anyway, because there are two days on Earth at the same time. In Australia, it will already be Dec 22 when it is Dec 21 here in California.

Hanukkah (the 8th feast), the Feast of Dedication (of the Temple, and we are the Temple of the Holy Spirit), the Feast of Lights (i.e., of the wise virgins who have oil of the Holy Spirit in their vessels, bodies, with their lamps) lasts 8 days.

Eight is the number of Jesus. It also means new beginning, and the Rapture will be a new beginning for us. This would be a perfect time for the Rapture, whether it takes place in one day or in 8 days.

At the Feast of Dedication, Jerusalem was lit up by the lights at the Temple. Will New Jerusalem be lit up by our lights at the time of the Rapture? We will know soon.

The 7 feasts were to be kept by Israel. Maybe the 8th feast is to be kept by the Church.

Agape,
Marilyn Agee
mjagee@verizon.net
http://prophecycorner.theforeverfamily.com
----- Original Message -----
To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 5:54 PM
Subject: Kislev 24--From this Day and Upward--What is the Meaning?

KISLEV 24--FROM THIS DAY AND UPWARD--WHAT IS THE MEANING?

The purpose of this post is to see if the word "UPWARD" has Rapture implications, in the Haggai 2 passage. Obviously, at the Rapture, the dead in Christ rise and go UPWARD, and then the Bride of Christ follows, also going UPWARD. Then Jesus takes us all UPWARD. But let's look at the Hebrew translation of the word UPWARD.

The reason this may be important, is because this word "UPWARD" is referring to Kislev 24, Hanukkah Eve. In 2011, that date is Dec. 20th. I have presented to you at least 7 or 8 posts on the POSSIBLE FULFILLMENT of the Rapture/Sudden Destruction, on Kislev 24, Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 20, 2011. Several others have posted very compelling posts also concerning this Hanukkah season in 2011. There seems to be a whole lot of evidence, both Biblical, and also using occultic Satanic numbers pointing us DIRECTLY TO KISLEV 24, 2011. There certainly is enough information for us to be SOUNDING THE ALARM for this date, and for the whole Hanukkah season. Only God knows for sure if this will be the time of the Sudden Destruction/Rapture.

Haggai 2, according to Grant Jeffrey, is the parallel chapter to Ezekiel 38--39, the Battle of Gog and Magog (World War 3). THREE times, in Haggai 2, the date of Kislev 24 is given for the time of this earth-changing, monumental Battle of the Ages. We certainly do not have long to see if this will be fulfilled yet in 2011.

Haggai 2:18--19 says, "Consider now from this day AND UPWARD, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month (Kislev 24), even from the day that the foundation of the Lord's temple was laid, consider it...from this day will I bless you." Bonnie Gaunt, author of many popular books on Bible gematria, recently stated that she believes also that this is a very important verse in Bible prophecy, and that she knows of no other such strong emphasis on a particular date found in the Word of God. Kislev 24--God says to CONSIDER THIS DAY.

So, let's look at the Hebrew meaning of the word "UPWARD". The word is "maal" in Hebrew, which means "forward". It would be easy to substitute the word "forward", for the word "UPWARD" in this verse, and see how it could fit. I have no problem with that.

However, in Bible College, I was always taught, when using Strong's Concordance, to also look at the derivitive word, for more meaning, or more clarification. So, let's do that. The word from which "maal" is derived from is the word "alah", which has several possible meanings, including the following:

"to ascend, arise up, cause to ascend up, carry up, cause to come up, depart, fetch up, make to go up, lift up, mount up, to rise up, raise, restore, shoot forth up, to spring up, and to take away up".

You talk about Rapture implications for the word "UPWARD"!!! From THIS DAY (KISLEV 24) AND UPWARD!!! Is the Lord giving us a MAJOR Rapture clue in this verse, as to the timing of Kislev 24, Hanukkah Eve? The Feast of Hanukkah has all kinds of Rapture implications. Will it be on Dec. 20th??? Are you preparing to go UPWARD? Just look at all of those possible meanings again. WOW!!! Does this verse mean at this day of Kislev 24 UPWARD WE GO?

Dec. 20th, Kislev 24, is a Tuesday, 40 days from 11/11/11, the day of the week that the Bridegroom comes for the Bride. Will you be part of the Bride? Are you making yourself ready, without spot or wrinkle, to be part of the Bride? Jesus gave everything that He had, including His life, including leaving His home in Heaven, including experiencing the worst form of death possible in crucifixion, including separation from the Father, including extreme humiliation and pain and agony, ALL FOR YOU AND ME.

The average Christian just takes it for granted that if they are saved, the Rapture is an automatic benefit. I am convinced that the Word teaches that the Rapture is a REWARD, and only for those whom the Lord finds worthy (Luke 21).

2nd Peter 3: 11--14 says, "Seeing that all these things shall be dissolved, WHAT MANNER OF PERSONS OUGHT YE TO BE IN ALL CONVERSATION AND GODLINESS, LOOKING FOR AND HASTING UNTO THE COMING OF THE DAY OF GOD...BE DILIGENT THAT YE MAY BE FOUND OF HIM IN PEACE, WITHOUT SPOT, AND BLAMELESS.

Verse 17 continues, "YE THEREFORE, BELOVED, SEEING YE KNOW THESE THINGS BEFORE, BEWARE LEST YE ALSO, BEING LED AWAY WITH THE ERROR OF THE WICKED, FALL FROM YOUR OWN STEADFASTNESS."

I am seriously concerned that many people reading this post are doing nothing to prepare to be part of the Bride. A huge disappointment may await many Christians. Pray, and be open to the leading of the Holy Spirit, and allow Him to reveal to you your state of readiness, or unreadiness. Do NOT wait any longer. Our preparation time, whether it be two weeks, or four months, is almost over. PREPARE YOUR HEART FOR THE COMING OF OUR BLESSED LORD AND SAVIOUR.

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com