Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A 20-Year Plan To Overthrow The U.S. Government

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.citizenwarrior.com/2007/09/20-year-plan-to-overthrow-us-government.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A 20-Year Plan To Overthrow The U.S. Government

ORTHODOX MUSLIMS cannot wage all out war on the U.S. and expect to win. But they have a religious obligation to participate in jihad in some way in order to eventually subjugate all countries under Islamic law, including the U.S. There are more devious ways to conquer than straightforward war, however. In the excerpt below, from an article by Anis Shorrosh, author of Islam Revealed, shares what he sees as the "Islamists' 20-year plan" to conquer the U.S. As you will see, many of these things are already being done.

1. Terminate America's freedom of speech by replacing it with statewide and nationwide hate-crime bills.

2. Wage a war of words using black leaders like Louis Farrakhan, Rev. Jesse Jackson and other visible religious personalities who promote Islam as the religion of African-Americans while insisting Christianity is for whites only. What they fail to tell African-Americans is that it was Arab Muslims who captured them and sold them as slaves. In fact, the Arabic word for black and slave is the same, ''Abed.''

3. Engage the American public in dialogues, discussions, debates in colleges, universities, public libraries, radio, TV, churches and mosques on the virtues of Islam. Proclaim how it is historically another religion like Judaism and Christianity with the same monotheistic faith.

4. Nominate Muslim sympathizers to political office to bring about favorable legislation toward Islam and support potential sympathizers by block voting.

5. Take control of as much of Hollywood, the press, TV, radio and the Internet as possible by buying the related corporations or a controlling stock.

6. Yield to the fear of the imminent shut-off of the lifeblood of America – black gold. America’s economy depends on oil and 41 percent of it comes from the Middle East.

7. Yell ''foul, out-of-context, personal interpretation, hate crime, Zionist, un- American, inaccurate interpretation of the Quran'' anytime Islam is criticized or the Quran is analyzed in the public arena.

8. Encourage Muslims to penetrate the White House, specifically with Islamists who can articulate a marvelous and peaceful picture of Islam. Acquire government positions and get membership in local school boards. Train Muslims as medical doctors to dominate the medical field, research and pharmaceutical companies. (Ever notice how numerous Muslim doctors in America are, when their countries need them more desperately than America?) Take over the computer industry. Establish Middle Eastern restaurants throughout the U.S. to connect planners of Islamization in a discreet way.

9. Accelerate Islamic demographic growth via:

* Massive immigration (100,000 annually since 1961).

* Use no birth control whatsoever – every baby of Muslim parents is automatically a Muslim and cannot choose another religion later.

* Muslim men must marry American women and Islamize them (10,000 annually). Then divorce them and remarry every five years – since one can't legally marry four at one time. This is a legal solution in America.

* Convert angry, alienated black inmates and turn them into militants (so far 2,000 released inmates have joined al-Qaida worldwide). Only a few ''sleeper cells'' have been captured in Afghanistan and on American soil.

10. Reading, writing, arithmetic and research through the American educational system, mosques and student centers (now 1,500) should be sprinkled with dislike of Jews, evangelical Christians and democracy. There are currently 300 exclusively Muslim schools in the U.S. which teach loyalty to the Quran, not the U.S. Constitution. In January of 2002, Saudi Arabia’s Embassy in Washington mailed 4,500 packets of the Quran and videos promoting Islam to America's high schools – free of charge. Saudi Arabia would not allow the U.S. to reciprocate.

11. Provide very sizable monetary Muslim grants to colleges and universities in America to establish ''Centers for Islamic studies'' with Muslim directors to promote Islam in higher-education institutions.

12. Let the entire world know through propaganda, speeches, seminars, local and national media that terrorists have hijacked Islam, when in truth, Islam hijacked the terrorists.

13. Appeal to the historically compassionate and sensitive Americans for sympathy and tolerance towards Muslims in America who are portrayed as mainly immigrants from oppressed countries.

14. Nullify America's sense of security by manipulating the intelligence community with misinformation. Periodically terrorize Americans with reports of impending attacks on bridges, tunnels, water supplies, airports, apartment buildings and malls.

15. Form riots and demonstrations in the prison system demanding Islamic Sharia as the way of life, not America's justice system.

16. Open numerous charities throughout the U.S., but use the funds to support Islamic terrorism with American dollars.

17. Raise interest in Islam on America's campuses by insisting freshman take at least one course on Islam.

18. Unify the numerous Muslim lobbies in Washington, mosques, Islamic student centers, educational organizations, magazines and papers by Internet and an annual convention to coordinate plans, propagate the faith and engender news in the media.

19. Send intimidating messages and messengers to the outspoken individuals who are critical of Islam and seek to eliminate them by hook or crook.

20. Applaud Muslims as loyal citizens of the U.S. by spotlighting their voting record as the highest percentage of all minority and ethic groups in America.

Shorrosh is a member of the Oxford Society of Scholars, has traveled in 76 countries, and is a lecturer and producer of TV documentaries. Islam Revealed is a bestseller now in its eighth printing. His forthcoming 10th book, from which the 20-point plan is abridged, is titled ''Islam: A Threat or a Challenge.''

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

18 comments:
Anonymous 5:06 AM
This plan is most definitly being carried out. One doesn't have to look far to see what's going on. If you pay attention to the news on these topics, it confirms all of this. The biggest problem for America is that you have idiots like Oprah Winfrey telling everyone Islam is a sister religion to Christianity...that it promotes peace and love and that we as Americans should be accepting of it. I think most Americans are blind to what is going on and desperately need to be educated before it's too late!
Mike 5:40 AM
We as Americans need to get our heads out of the sand! All you have to do is pay attention to the headline news to see what's going on. We have influential idiots like Oprah Winfrey telling people that Islam is a sister religion to Christianity and that it is a religion of peace and love. The worst part of it all is that many people take her word for it and are misled to believe a lie.
coldjoint 5:44 PM
don't politicians have computers, it seems only the people reading this stuff know what is going on, that can't be. what islam is doing is obvious. what we should do is obvious too. grab your balls america and defend the liberty so many have died for. do not give away through tolerance what we can not tolerate.LIBERTY
Citizen Warrior 1:50 AM
Read how one man near Washington, D.C., influences his fellow Americans to wage jihad from within: Jihad By Subversion.
Anonymous 7:44 PM
We all need to join together , our churches need to join together ,as an army warriors to fight back ,reclaim back our freedom , and our inheritance , now , dont wait for tommorow , be here now .
Anonymous 9:29 PM
That 20 year plan i taking place and almost fullfilled. I hate those people with a passion. That bunch has no concept of the spirit of the Law that is supposed to govern the meaning of the Laws of this Land. They should all be tried for treason. They say it over and over that they have an agenda and want a "new world order." He is who he surrounds himself with. He said that also. Where are all the lawmakers who supposed to protect the law of the great land? Try to overthrow the government in the land of the sand and see what happens. They are laughing at our spineless lawmakers and enforcers. Nancy Pelosi hould be flogged in public.
Anonymous 12:16 PM
I second A good old fashion stoning of Nancy Pelosi and all the godless liberals. God will have judgment on those who sin. The axis of evil starts with Liberals and Radicals like Barack Obama. Barack has dedicated Nasa to helping Muslim countries as their number one priority. Aren't those the people that want to slit our throat?
SecularDemocraticIran 8:35 PM
As a person who lived more than 2/3 of my life in Islamis countries & communities, grew up under a Sharia school system & laws and hated Islam (along almost anyone I knew growing up) more than enything else in my life, I agree w/ that article 100%. This is the most realistic analysis of the situation I've ever seen.
I've been personally fighitng for Iranian secular democracy for most of my life and my main targets in this battle are normally the various kinds of Islamic (pro-IR) lobbyists. They come in all forms and much of the western media is hijacked by them w.o realizing. They have brainwahing & recruiting cells in almost any university in America. There are billions of $coming from MUSLIM nations and US charity organizations to fund their growing underground empire. They have become experts in $ laundering, drug, cigarett and conterband smuggling and there is more tax fraud by Muslims than any other because they consider paying taxes as feeding the infidel enemy of Islam while even the millionare Muslim kids receive social welfare, food stamps andgoverntment benefit. I can write a whole book about how much they abuse American liberty against America itself.
I am an Iranian and grew up in the Muslims world, also during my first years in America, my situation forced meto live in majotity Arab/Muslim communities which I really hated.
I warrned Americans about the threas of growing Muslim communities in America and the Americans laughed at me or ignored me calling me over reacted because I was suffered living under an Islamic dictatorship.
When 9/11th terrorist attack took place, once again I had to deal with idiots who thought anyone from the Middle East must be a Muslim and so a terrorist. Even when they heard me cursing Islam and let them know that I was an athiest from non-Muslim parents, the idiots didn't understand.
When I heard Bush engaged Iran in Iraq & Afghanistan, I warned anyone I knew that Iran was going to take over Iraq and turn it into a Juhadist capital and still Americans didn't believe me.

Even my predictions about Iran uprising turned to reality because the opposite what it seems, over 70% of Iranians under the age of 40 are non-Muslims meaning that they were born of Muslim parents, but hate Islam more than anything else in their lives & never worship it. The young Iranians fighting the barbaric regime in Iran are the future allies US & Israel need in the middle east and the west should capitilize and invest in them because they'll change the future of middle east and the world.
When Obama prases Islam and pays respect to the occupying regime of Islamic Republic, Iranian people feel betrayal from the free world that instead of hearing their cries, our fanatic president praises their barbaric oppressors. They even chanted "Obama, Either w/us or w/them(regime)"
SecularDemocraticIran 8:43 PM
I am an Iranian and grew up in the Muslims world, also during my first years in America, my situation forced meto live in majotity Arab/Muslim communities which I really hated.
I warrned Americans about the threas of growing Muslim communities in America and the Americans laughed at me or ignored me calling me over reacted because I was suffered living under an Islamic dictatorship.
When 9/11th terrorist attack took place, once again I had to deal with idiots who thought anyone from the Middle East must be a Muslim and so a terrorist. Even when they heard me cursing Islam and let them know that I was an athiest from parents who also hate religion, the idiots didn't understand.
When I heard Bush engaged Iran in Iraq & Afghanistan, I warned anyone I knew that Iran was going to take over Iraq and turn it into a Juhadist capital and still Americans didn't believe me.

Even my predictions about Iran uprising turned to reality because the opposite what it seems, over 70% of Iranians under the age of 40 are non-Muslims meaning that they were born of Muslim parents, but hate Islam more than anything else in their lives & never worship it. The young Iranians fighting the barbaric regime in Iran are the future allies US & Israel need in the middle east and the west should capitilize and invest in them because they'll change the future of middle east and the world.
When Obama prases Islam and pays respect to the occupying regime of Islamic Republic, Iranian people feel betrayal from the free world that instead of hearing their cries, our fanatic president praises their barbaric oppressors. They even chanted "Obama, Either w/us or w/them(regime)"
My email contact: seculardemocraticiran@gmail.com
feelingelephants 4:53 PM
Do you truly think the American democracy is not strong enough to defend against any attack?

I believe in the vision of America our founders (Masons and Christians, slave-owners and abolitionists all, democratic and republican, trusting of the will of the people and less so) laid down in the Constitution:

1) Pluralism,

2) Freedom of speech, religion, and advocacy,

3) Debate as a vetting process for ideas.

If there is any threat to the United States, from without or within, I believe these freedoms will allow us to deal with it. That the Muslim population of the world is no different than the Christian or Jewish or Hindu--all people, faulty, common and brilliant people--may be uncomfortable, but it is no less true.

Come what may, the American system will adapt and stand. And Muslim-Americans will be there supporting it.
Citizen Warrior 12:16 AM
feelingelephants said...

"That the Muslim population of the world is no different than the Christian or Jewish or Hindu--all people, faulty, common and brilliant people--may be uncomfortable, but it is no less true."

My response: I have no problem with the PEOPLE. The threat is the ideology, and the unrelenting drive to accomplish Sharia by gaining one small, incremental concession or accomodation at a time until it is past the point of no return, all happening so gradually that nothing raises a flag to alarm enough people.

The greatest danger is that the Muslim population gets large enough to create a voting block that is too large and too united for politicians to ignore. It does not have to be but five or ten percent of the population to change who wins and who loses at the ballot box.

That's why the first thing that needs to happen is for non-Muslim in the country to read the Quran. This is the version I recommend: An Abridged Koran.

And the second thing that needs to happen as soon as enough people have read the Quran to influence the vote, is to vote to stop all Muslim immigration to the United States. In the meantime, please sign this petition: No More Muslim Immigration.
Anonymous 10:25 PM
2 SUICIDE bombings in downtown Stockholm, Sweden - enuff is enuff - DEPORT all Muslims and Arabs from every single wrestern country NOW before it is toolate. Was done before in Europe it needs to be done now. There is no choice and if war breaks out Islamic cities must be nuked. Only way our way of life will ever exist in future.
Brenna 4:33 PM
Where the hell are our politicians do they have computers???? I am a teenager and i know how screwed up this is hints of it are everywhere on internet and news casts. Our founding fathers would be ashamed...
Citizen Warrior 12:59 AM
There are some politicians who know what's going on and are doing (or have already done) something about it. With every election, there are more of them. People like Dr. Rich Swier, Rep. Ernest Wooton, Oklahoma Rep. Rex Duncan, Vijay Kumar, Senator Jon Kyl, and Representative Sue Myrick, among others.
Anonymous 4:27 PM
As an American who was raised under the sharia law (in a muslim country), I have all the iformation I need about Islam. It is not a peaceful religion. Also with regards to where we put our money, we need to completely investigate companies that we do business with here in America. A lot of them are run by middle easterners and we dont really know where they are sending or using this money or if they have Islamic roots.
Anonymous 5:30 PM
The Enemy will go from within USA.

Occupy Movement, Illegal Radical Immigrant, Occupy Administration on Airport, Sea Harbor, and Police Office. The Brotherhood will do office politics to gain strong position on every business and legal offices.

Abraham Lincoln - "At what point shall we expect the approach of danger? Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? No! All the armies of Europe, Asia and Africa combined, with the treasures of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest, with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not, by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the Blue Ridge, in a trial of a thousand years. At what point, then, is this approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It can not come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time or die by suicide."
Anonymous 5:43 PM
Look at previous civilization before Islam entering every nation on earth.

The previous civilization get better on every step of humanity.

After Islam came, it bring killing, dividing, blood,destroy all previous civilization proof.

Look at Middle East, Look at Pakistan, Look at Indonesia, Look at South Thailand and Philippine, Look on Africa.

THE ONE that enslave the black man on Africa was not Israel, JEws, or Egypt but it was Arabs under Islamic Culture.

The Brotherhood clearly trying to have minority by racist in USA such as Black and Hispanic and told them that they are from Islam and White are Christian and Jews. This is fully BS.

But on Middle East, The Love of peace compassion get it so success. Million of Muslim get converted even under oppression by radicals.

WE, Christian have been win on Middle East, and the Islamic Empire a.k.a The Devil have been so burned on their beard so they rage a blind war against all infidels including Russia and China.

Let us pray, " Oh God, do we have to use violence against violence? Maybe should we use nuke or wipe all Islamic proof from the Earth? or maybe should we destroy Mecca?? ...... God, The Muslim didn't know that it is so easy for us to crush them like a fly but your true love and compassion teaching have prevent us to do so, because they Muslim are the true victim of Islam, not us....."
Anonymous 6:14 PM
I am from Indonesia, ex Muslim. I told you that Indonesia (apa lu! anak buah tiftul liat-liat!! anjink lu!!) people just like Iran, they are not 100% Islam. They only beard Islam because oppression by radicals. Most of them never go to friday prayer, Don't like the radical preacher, and so on.

The real indonesia religion was called "kejawan", its believe to one God as creator and ruler but believe also on demigods as one God representative (the angels).

This "the kejawan" teach to be peaceful, loving, compassion just like Christian/Buddhism teaching.

So when Islam came, The people (mostly in Java) glad and open to them but in fact, the islamic use it to gain position on administration and military position, and then coup the Emperor (see Majapahit story as biggest Budhism kingdom from Thailand to all over Indonesia).

The people that don't want to convert to islam were killed.
Luckily there is a historician write it, and Bali and the last of Majapahit stronghold from Islamic "soft" invansion. You can find hundred of prrof that Islam came to Indonesia by immigrant, coup, and killing on all Internet or Historic site.

Today, we have internet communication as a tool to alert others when the danget come abroad.

Thats is why, we, ex muslim, and people on Islam country that know the real fact, write this to alert Europe, Africa, and USA that the Islam will go silently from within by occupy the administration and security on entry pint such as airport, harbor, and so on. They complete all the strategy with their legal lawyer to attack their enemy by using democracy law!

That is why before it to late, We, trying to alert all of western people that the danger come.

And those people can't be converted into freedom mind because deep on their ideology, they had been brainwashed that freedom democracy like USA is satanic and freedom only occur when all the world is Muslim and the iman mahdi (their saviour) will come to greet them.

Before it to late, please act, stop immigrant implement sharia on their community, the logic was " Why they came to Western if they don't like the way of life and the infidels law??? Aren't they Muslim run away from sharia implementation on their country?? Why go to west and trying to occupy and implement a sharia?? Is it will be the same just like their previous country??"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com