Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is it possible the trib begins 2012 by this simple calculation?

This is not a precise calculation though very interested.

Suppose as we knew and Mike pointed out that only the second 3.5 years will be shortened means we still have 42 months and 30 days each month but only 16 hours a day.
Then 42 months in new calender = 28 months in old calender.
While assuming that the first 3.5 years still like now.
Then we will have:
42 + 28 = 70 months only instead of 84 months!!!
See the sacral 70 number in it!!!
70 months equal 5 years 10 months.
Deducting this from 2017 we will have February 2012 or around as the start of the Great Tribulation. But this assume 2017 January as the coming of Messiah suppose it is on September/October 207 then we have possible range of February to November/December 2012 as the beginning of tribulation.
Interesting, it coincides with Mayan December 2012 and it is in 2012 too ....
Just wait and see about it but I feel strongly that this is kind of the right calculation ....

Re: Is it possible the trib begins 2012 by this simple calculation?

This is of course using assumption of 7 years tribulation period which then valid under this approach.

In short because we have only 16 hours a day in the last 3.5 years great tribulation then
42 months in new calender = 28 months in old calender (our current calender).
We will then only have 42 + 28 = 70 months only (in our current calender as only to indicate the length of time not the time itself) instead of 84 months!!!
See the sacral 70 number in it!!!
70 months equal 5 years 10 months.
So if the rapture is on September/October 2017 then we have possible range of February to November/December 2012 as the beginning of tribulation.
.. Maybe this is really the start of tribulation .... which then put even Ron Reese rapture in 2012 still in the right time frame ....though different approach ...

It could be possible Gimel with your calculation provided 6th seal is after 42months and the shortening period happens as what you posted.

If using a possible timeframe that this year could literally begin 6th seal event...then the 42months are really what you mentioned like 28months[current calculation]

With this and since BHO was already 37months in office...could it be that 7months would be needed for the Temple to be dedicated or dragon to cast down or the day BHO sit and start the abomination of desolation in the 7month and stopped sacrifices?
37+7is 42 and so BHO continues 42months more...

Revelation:13:5: "And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months."

Revelation:17:10: "And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space."

mike
If using a possible timeframe that this year could literally begin 6th seal event...then the 42months are really what you mentioned like 28months[current calculation]

With this and since BHO was already 37months in office...could it be that 7months would be needed for the Temple to be dedicated or dragon to cast down or the day BHO sit and start the abomination of desolation in the 7month and stopped sacrifices?
37+7is 42 and so BHO continues 42months more...

Revelation:13:5: "And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months."

Revelation:17:10: "And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space."

Correct my own errors quoted above...pls see amended...

If using a possible timeframe that this year could literally begin 6th seal event...then the next 3.5years which could be 42months are really what you mentioned like 28months[current calculation]

With this and since BHO was already 37months from elected on 5thNov2008 or 35months from Jan2009 in office...could it be that 7months[burying of weapons] or 5months[sting of 5th trumpet] would be needed for the Temple to be dedicated or dragon to cast down or the day BHO sit and start the abomination of desolation in the 7month or 5th month and stopped sacrifices?
37+5 is 42, 35+7 is 42 and so BHO continues 42months more...

Mike are you saying 2012 November election or this coming passover 2012?
Many thought that 2011 should be something, and I am still thinking so even not the rapture itself but something so important should happen in 2011 and the signal for 2012 and it must be a very strong signal. One of them is the Euro financial crisis looming in the horizon, the coming world economic depression. The other signal would be related to natural disasters other than Japan disasters which is not happened yet, something really weird should happen but I don't know it.

Anyway, your calculation might be true and hidden from many ....

Obama I think has a strong chance to have another 42 months, that is why Sarah Palin doesn't want to contest with him, for she might know who is O actually by the Holy Spirit ...
Martial law I think is also on the horizon not because of the internal but because of Iran's war which will come in just weeks even days from now.

Gimel Israel
Mike are you saying 2012 November election or this coming passover 2012?
Many thought that 2011 should be something, and I am still thinking so even not the rapture itself but something so important should happen in 2011 and the signal for 2012 and it must be a very strong signal. One of them is the Euro financial crisis looming in the horizon, the coming world economic depression. The other signal would be related to natural disasters other than Japan disasters which is not happened yet, something really weird should happen but I don't know it.

Anyway, your calculation might be true and hidden from many ....

Obama I think has a strong chance to have another 42 months, that is why Sarah Palin doesn't want to contest with him, for she might know who is O actually by the Holy Spirit ...
Martial law I think is also on the horizon not because of the internal but because of Iran's war which will come in just weeks even days from now.

Dear Gimel, agree with you on all except Nov2012 election because this is 4years from Nov2008...

I am using 42months from Nov2008 election and so 42months from 2008 is 3.5years and so by June2012 or May2012 or even in Apr2012 using 1260days.

Not really saying the Rapture day...just saying the time frame for the 7months of burning of weapons could start anytime today perhaps.
7months later would be Jun2012?
There is a possibility that 1or2 months later...5th Trumpet Judgment could start...before Jan2012...then the same possible end point by June2012 or May2012 or even in Apr2012 using 1260days.

Very similar feelings like yours.