Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: Subject: What are YOUR top ten countries that are most likely to ignite World War 3?

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 19:58:55 -0500 (EST)

Subject: What are YOUR top ten countries that are most likely to ignite World War 3?

I really need a break. So, I have decided to take a few minutes to do something different. When one is talking about World War 3, I would hesitate to call this a "Fun" endeavor.

Let's just say this a diversion post. I am tired of getting hammered on everything that I write. Tired of having every single word that I write being challenged.

For every post that I write, that gets publicly challenged on 5 Doves, by just one person, I probably receive another thirty challenging emails from my mailing list. Of course, I am expected to respond to each of them in-depth, and get into a back-and-forth debate with each of them. I realize that some of this comes with the territory. I am simply trying to be a diligent Biblical watchman, who is trying to keep as many non-Christians, and Christians, from the horrific events of nuclear World War 3, and the cataclysmic Great Tribulation, as I possibly can.

Not that I do respond to ALL of them, but the number of hours that goes into just one post to 5 Doves and to my mailing list, and all of the corresponding responses, etc., is much more than most people realize. I empathize with John Tng, who recently felt that he needed to take a break from 5 Doves for a few days. This is, in no way, an attempt to discourage encouraging and uplifting emails. Keep those coming. I try to answer most of them, although usually just a short response. This email is my break. Or call it a diversion.

I thought it would be interesting to take a poll among 5 Doves readers and those on my mailing list. Most watchers now believe that we are RIGHT NOW on the brink of World War 3 (and, in my opinion) the Rapture. I believe they are simultaneous events. I am about to list my top ten nations that I believe COULD be the ONE to LIGHT THE FUSE, or INITIATE THE FIRST ACTION, THAT WILL START WORLD WAR 3. What will be the first domino to fall, in your opinion???

The last thing I want to do is to receive negative, or argumentative, responses to this post. I do not expect any of you to totally agree with my choices. I simply request that you list your choices for YOUR Top Ten, with short comments after them, if you desire. Although I will try to respond to some, please do not expect, or request, a response. This is just a "Fun" (sorry, I could not think of a better word) exercise, to compare our lists with each other. If you do not choose to make your own list, but simply want to cut down my list, do not expect any response. This exercise is just expressing an opinion. These are just possible suggestions as to what nation will be the ONE to start it all.

The three criteria used to compile your list should be based on the following:

1. The Bible. What does the Word say about the last days' scenario? What countries are outlined in the Bible that are to participate in World War 3?

2. The current political, military, and economic situation in the world. What is the most likely scenario, based on the world's current situation?

3. Your opinion, whether it is an educated opinion, or not. Just want to know what you think.

The world is an extremely volatile place right now, just waiting to explode. Based on the above criteria, here are my current Top Ten choices, in order, for the ONE country that MAY be the country to light the fuse, to be the 1st domino, to be the spark, to cause the FIRST event, that ignites World War 3. (The different Palestinian groups, such as PLO, Muslim brotherhood, Hamas, and Hezbollah, are not considered countries).

1. Israel. This is not a slam dunk, but they are #1 on my list. The Bible tells us that the whole world will go against Israel, and they will stand alone. I believe it is because they will likely be the scapegoat for igniting World War 3. Something must happen for Russia, Iran, and other countries, in Ezekiel 38--39 to march on Israel. I believe it is because Israel attacks Iran, Syria, or both, (with nuclear weapons?). I am expecting this attack to take place before the end of 2011. Israel feels backed into a corner, and they cannot afford to allow Iran to become nuclear. They acted pre-emptively against Iraq (1980?) and also against Syria (2009?). Although Iran presents a much bigger problem, they simply cannot afford to wait much longer.

2. Iran. This country is the 1st listed in Ezekiel 38, behind Russia, in the Battle of Gog and Magog. They are headed up by the madman, Ahmadinejad, who is seeking to usher in the Islamic Mahdi, or Messiah. They are threating to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. They seemed determined to gode Israel and the U.S. into taking military action against them. Or, will they make the 1st move?

3. Syria. Current events in Syria have moved them up to the #3 spot, in my opinion. Syria is a surrogate nation for Iran. It is a crucial nation, also backed up by Russia. Both Russia and the U.S. have moved warships off the coast of Syria, very recently. Assad, their leader, is also feeling backed into a corner, because of internal strife. When that happens to any country, the tendency is to start a war, to throw the attention off their internal problems. Isaiah 17:1 says, "The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap." Sounds like nuclear destruction to me. I believe, from my study of the Word, that, when the 1st nuclear bomb is descending to earth, the Bride of Christ will be ascending to Heaven, at the Rapture. A simultaneous Sudden Destruction/Rapture. Syria, in the present world's condition, could very well be the spark that lights the fuse to nuclear WW3.

4. Russia. It is the leading country in Ezekiel 38--39, which is World War 3. They will obviously play a MAJOR part in WW3. But I am not sure that they will be the spark. The reason I have them listed this high is because they have been doing a lot of saber-rattling lately, and something has to happen to the U.S. to cause our demise, before they would dare attack Israel. Russia would be my 1st choice to attack the U.S.

5. United States. The U.S. MAY be getting ready to ignite something in Syria. Or, they may be the nation, with, or without, Israel, to attack Iran. It does not seem real likely, but, with the Antichrist occupying the oval office, he will do whatever the New World Order elite require him to do. It did not appear logical for Obama to stir up things in Egypt or Libya, but yet he did so, because it was part of the NWO agenda. I believe what they are doing is getting rid of the dictators, so that they can install the DICTATOR OF THEIR CHOICE, THE CHOSEN ANNOINTED ONE, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, over the whole world. Assad, of Syria, is another dictator, who MUST be taken down. Do NOT discount the possibility of the U.S. being the one to light the fuse by igniting a war with Syria.

6. China. China seems more positioned Biblically, to take part in the Battle of Armageddon, at the end of the Great Tribulation, as the leader of the 200,000,000-man army, leading the Kings of the East. However, if we are talking about the demise of the U.S. happening first, as the 1st domino, China could be the country that takes down the U.S. They also COULD make an early move against Taiwan, throwing a real wrench into the works.

7. Pakistan. The current NATO bombing, and killing, of at least two dozen Pakistani soldiers has made this a very volatile region. It is now caused a very difficult situation. With Pakistan having nuclear weapons, they have to be a part of my list.

8. North Korea. Another King of the East, at the Battle of Armageddon. One never knows when North Korea will stop their saber-rattling against South Korea, a close ally to the United States, and make their military move. With North Korea considered a rogue nation, and also possessing nuclear weapons, they also have to be a part of this list.

9. Turkey. Turkey is rapidly gaining in influence and in military power in the Middle East Region. It is also, most likely, listed in Ezekiel 38--39, as Togarmah. So, they will proably be a part of this monumental move against Israel. Things are happening fast with Turkey. Keep your eye on them.

10. Egypt. The rapidly-growing power of the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt makes them a player in the Middle East situation. Also, their enormous size, and the fact that they border Israel, and have become very volatile once again, makes them a possibility to ignite something in the Middle East.

Honorable mention, in no particular order, goes to Lebanon, Jordan, Venezuela, and Mexico.

In my opinion, the real wild card in trying to list these countries in order, is the New World elite. Some of these countries are just pawns in their mystery chess game. They are positioning the pieces strategically, just the way they want them. Other countries are bigger pieces than the pawns. The King COULD represent Israel, the grand prize, the one they are all trying to capture. The Queen COULD represent the United States, who is the main country, the chess piece with the most power, trying to protect the King country of Israel. Usually, before the King is captured in chess, the Queen is captured.

Once the NWO elite gives the signal to capture the Queen country of the U.S., then the chess match is apparently over, in the minds of the NWO elite. They already have their key man positioned in the U.S. to allow, or even cause, this to happen. It is my understanding that once the Queen country of the U.S. falls, Russia, Iran, and her allies will move in on the King country of Israel, the grand prize, only to discover, they had discounted the God Factor. God will miraculously protect Israel, and spare Israel. But with the Queen's (the U.S.) demise, Satan's plan, or agenda, through the NWO elite, will continue with their one-world government, and one-world dictator, Obama. It will only last for 42 months, according to Revelation 13. With the remnant of Jews being safely protected (in Petra?) by the Lord, and the two witnessess being a constant thorn in the side of Obama, and the NWO elite, in Jerusalem, the chess match will continue, with the Lord being victorious at the culmination of the chess match, the Battle of Armageddon.

Now, what are your Top Ten countries that are most likely to be the ONE country that MAY be the country that lights the fuse, to be the 1st domino, to be the spark, to cause the FIRST event, that causes World War 3?

Maranatha!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Ron Reese: Subject: What are YOUR top ten countries that are most likely to ignite World War 3?

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/carolg121.htm

Carol Garza (1 Dec 2011)
"To Ron Reese & Doves re: Top 10 countries igniting WW3"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well...You pretty much mentioned all of the Ron ! You left very little room for the Doves to add or disagree ! ha-ha!

However, as I mentioned to you earlier....
Rome will play a role in the ‘big bango’. Rome might not be a country to ignite WW3 but without a doubt will be stirring the pot !

The pope imo will be the false prophet. I believe this very strongly. IF Benedict steps down in April 2012, per the swirling rumor, that will be a first in over a hundred years I think. No pope that I know of has ever stepped down. Having been raised Catholic, my earliest memory of a pope in my life was Pope Pius XII. After him came John XXIII, followed by Paul XI, John Paul 1, John Paul II and now Benedict. I am aware of Malachi’s prophesies and that the next pope “Peter the Roman” will be the defector and the last pope if those prophesies are fulfilled.

Has anyone read up on the ‘black pope’ ? The Jesuits ? There is a lot of dark info on the RCC. The ‘white pope’ is the one we all see wearing the white garment. He is a puppet. The ‘Black Pope’ is the Jesuit General who wears all black garb. The current Superior General is the Reverend Father Adolfo Nicolás. The Jesuits also known as the society of Jesus are the ones who control the RCC. Ignatius of Loyola was the first Superior General of the Jesuits. He took office in 1541.

Then there is the return of the Nephelim ! But I think they will manifest once we are raptured up ! In the mean time as we watch and wait, we can’t stop praying for the unsaved and we must continue to encourage one another in prayer & in word AND we must continue to grow more intimate with our LORD & KING Jesus.

IMO, based on my research & studies, The principalities of the air, the rulers of the darkness of this world and the spiritual wickedness in high places (fallen angels and demons) control the powers that be: The Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Jesuits, Islam.

These powers that be control the governments of this world..kings, presidents, the Federal Reserve, the Banking industry, Wall street etc... who in turn are trying to control the people of this world.

That’s where WE, the Royal priesthood, an Holy nation, a peculiar people; show forth the praises of Him Who has called us out of darkness into His Marvelous Light come in !!

We’re the overcomers spreading the gospel and fighting the Good Fight of Faith by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our Testimony –JESUS ( 1 Peter 2:9 and Revelation 12:11) as we watch and wait for King Jesus to come for us!

Blessings Ron and to all the Doves

Carol Garza

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Ron Reese: Subject: What are YOUR top ten countries that are most likely to ignite World War 3?

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/mathman121-2.htm

Mathman (1 Dec 2011)
"The Rapture, Sudden Destruction, Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 & Ezekiel 38/39 - From Start to Finish in 19 Hours!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ron & Doves,

In your post yesterday entitled, “What are YOUR top ten countries that are most likely to ignite World War3”, your top 10 list of the countries that are most likely to ignite WWIII is SPOT ON. Really no disagreement with who is on the list or on the order you have them in whatsoever - all were logical.

However, I have the following two comments which will lead into a scenario I have been thinking about often over the last few months, but modified last night due to your brilliant Queen / King Chess analogy. I actually tried to incorporate this into my scenario to try to come up with something logical, based on today’s military conditions, wherein I believe the Rapture, Sudden Destruction, Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 & Ezekiel 38/39 could all be fulfilled from start to finish in as little as 19 hours! The two lynchpins of my post revolve around the following:

1) Eliminating the White Queen (USA) to get to the White King (Israel): Again, Ron, I LOVED your FANTASTIC CHESS ANALOGY!!!!! It is interesting that the game was invented in Iran (Persia). I hope others appreciate this analogy as much as I did. Indeed, an Ezekiel 38 / 39 attack on the White King (Israel) would make much more sense if the White Queen (USA) was first eliminated. My POTENTIAL scenario as illustrated below will take this analogy into account

2) UN Resolution 1973: UN Resolution 1973 is the “Responsibility to Protect” resolution recently used on Libya. I have a feeling this will come into play once again and in the very near future. Why? The ironic use of "1973" as the number for the resolution, wherein 1973 “just happens” to be the very same (and last) year in which Israel was attacked and almost destroyed by her neighbors. When this resolution was first enacted, I had initially thought it was going to be eventually used on Israel for their supposed "oppression" of the Palestinians, but now I feel it will instead be used on Syria and will instead impact Israel, indirectly and directly, shortly thereafter. After all, if the UN used it on Libya and less was done against Libya's people, surely the UN will use it on Syria.

Taking the above into account, and given the battle lines as currently drawn and reported in mainstream and Israeli secular news sites, here is how I feel events COULD shake out (i.e., the most probable, IMO, of the various other scenarios I also feel could play out). Note that these events could be spread out over a number of days or weeks, but my purpose is to illustrate just how incredibly fast, based on current conditions and military power, the world as we know it could be turned upside down:

Already happened: Syria continues to kill her own people. In response, outrage continues to grow by the Arab League, EU, UN, US, Turkey, etc.

Likely to soon happen: Using Libya as the precedent, a derivation of UN Resolution 1973 is enacted and applied to Syria. I use the term "derivation" in that permission from Russia and China on the UN Security Council will somehow have to be bypassed to get “substantial UN approval” to enact this resolution to cripple Syria’s military. In reaction, both Iran and Russia will be completely outraged (this is, of course, predictable) and reiterate warnings already made of huge consequences to NATO should it proceed with military action against Syria. Despite the ominous warnings from Russia and Iran, and backed by almost unanimous world-wide approval, NATO promptly moves in to help secretly supply the insurgents with arms in Syria.

Side Note: Bypassing Russia and China (as well as other powerful voices in the UN) is not without precedent for the UN. If you review the prelude to the war in Iraq, many countries in the UN, including Russia, China, France, Germany, were against a military attack on Iraq. This is when Colin Powell and President Bush came up with their infamous “Coalition of the Willing” slogan and proceeded with the campaign against Iraq shortly thereafter. Indeed, there was far less support for this attack on Iraq than what we are currently seeing for Syria. Now you have Turkey, NATO, the Arab League, most of the UN, EU, US, Canada and other commonwealth countries, all in agreement that Syria has gone too far. It seems apparent that getting substantial world-wide approval for NATO to attack Syria will not be difficult at all and is MOST LIKELY happening right now.

Hour 0: NATO bombing begins once Syrian insurgents are fully armed by NATO and the fighting of Assad's army starts shortly thereafter. The battle plan to be used against Syria will mostly follow the “Libyan Blueprint”, including the enactment of a No Fly Zone over Syria. Israel is told to stay out of it as per an agreement with the Arab League and they willingly comply.

Hour 1: Russia does as it has already threatened (and promised!!) to do and uses it’s advanced S-300 missile systems to defend Syria's airspace. This includes the use of its recently deployed warships sitting off of the coast of Syria as their command and control centre.

Hour 5: After significant NATO warplane losses resulting from Russia’s involvement and supply of advanced defense systems to Syria, NATO has no choice but to neutralize the Russian warships off the coast of Syria.

Hour 6: Russia promptly condemns NATO for this "act of war" and publicly blames the U.S. directly for their losses of lives and equipment. In response, President Obama shocks the world by first apologizing to Russia for NATO’s “transgression” and then by indicating that the allies have no real strategy to deal with this direct threat made by Russia.

Hour 7a: Shortly after Russia (the Black Queen) in effect declares war, and as preplanned and already in position, EMP / Nuclear missiles are launched from pre-placed unmarked container ships off the coast of the U.S. The sole purpose of these container ships? To disable the White Queen, the USA, once and for all. Interestingly, this is actually a derivation of a sneak attack outlined in Joel Rosenberg’s excellent fictional books on the end times, wherein North Korea was the culprit versus Russia. Russia already has missile systems that look like cargo containers (see YouTube – they are diabolically clever). Each fake cargo container can hold four nuclear missiles. The attacking ships are then promptly destroyed, perhaps with mini-nukes, by the attackers themselves in order to avoid detection and identification. Its crew will know nothing about their imminent death until it’s too late. Secretly, the Illuminati has already assured Russia that President Obama’s goal was the same as theirs – destroy the USA – and that President Obama would make sure nothing would happen to Russia in return for performing this hideous act!!

Hour 7b: PRAISE THE LORD!! Just prior to the EMP / Nuclear missiles hitting the USA’s unsuspecting citizens “resting in the Coastlands”, as well as perhaps other cities in other countries as well, particularly Western Europe and Canada (that is, while the nukes are still in mid-air), the Church is Raptured. While this is obviously GREAT for us, the Rapture further disables the U.S. as many key people in government, industry and military are “taken home”. As usual and as planned, President Obama dithers and demands conclusive proof before the U.S. will perform any type of counter strike against the offenders. Meanwhile, America and the southern part of Canada (as well as some portions of Europe) burns, millions perishing in an instant, infrastructure damaged beyond repair.

Hour 8: With the White Queen (the USA) out of the way, Syria, a simple pawn under direct orders from the Black King, Iran, gets into the game by launching non-nuclear WMDs upon Israel. Combining this with conventional missiles (MANY of them), Tel Aviv is devastated, along with most of Northern Israel. Note that Iran has also said that 100,000 conventional missiles were also aimed at Israel and will also cause a lot of death and destruction.

Side Note: In this scenario, it would be biological and chemical WMDs, not nuclear, that will land on Tel Aviv / Northern Israel. Isaiah 17 outlines that several parts of northern Israel are wounded severely at the time of the destruction of Damascus. Israel has already promised that they would respond in a SEVERE fashion (possibly with nukes) if Syria was to ever use WMDs on Israel. Israel would now have there excuse to proceed as promised. Luckily, thanks to excellent preparation and practice for just such an attack, I do not believe that many Israeli's will die from the chemical and biological attacks from Syria (and elsewhere?) as they are already well prepared with gas masks that were distributed to Israel’s citizens for just such an event.

Hour 9: Israel, the White King, realizes that now she is on her own as the White Queen, the USA, and possibly other countries, including Canada, burns. With Israeli’s conventional weapons mostly neutralized, Israel, with few other options, goes nuclear, striking with her off-shore submarines, destroying Damascus utterly, thereby fulfilling Isaiah 17.

Hour 10: Thanks to modern communication and left-wing reporting bias against Israel, Israel’s use of nukes on Damascus brings instant world-wide condemnation upon Israel, especially with the USA no longer being in a position to stand up for Israel!! The White King stands helpless and alone in the world as the White Queen burns in the distance!!

Hour 11: 1000s of more rockets from Lebanon, Syria, the West Bank & Gaza continue to hit Israel from all over the place, leaving the White King even more mortally wounded. However, nukes are not used against her as the offending nations want to preserve Jerusalem for their own use (and is also a key part of the NWO agenda).

Hours 11 to 18: With the White Queen out and the White King effectively lying there awaiting the final kill, the Ezekiel 38 / 39 coalition rapidly organizes into a unified strike force. The horde begins its march to deliver the final blow on Israel, led by the Black Queen (Russia) and the Black King (Iran). Bolstered by their earlier success against the USA and others, they move towards Israel with the rest of her evil coalition with ferocity and speed. You may ask yourselves, do you REALLY think such a force could be organized so quickly? IMO, this could very well happen extremely promptly as even today the Ezekiel 38/39 countries are already in a state of preparedness due to the current lead up to the potential Syria and other conflicts. Indeed, with modern warfare and equipment, long lead times are no longer necessary.

Hour 19: PRAISE BE GOD, at the last minute before this evil coalition hits Israel, suddenly, and without warning, the TRUE KING makes His presence felt and destroys 5/6ths of the offenders with a variety of tactics, including having the coalition turn on each other, thereby fulfilling Ezekiel 38 / 39. This destruction will also help pave the way for the Anti-Christ, President Obama, to solidify world government to a world begging for “stability and security”.

In conclusion, who is my number 1 choice to fire the first shot? NATO, supported by a derivation of UN Resolution 1973, led by the USA, bombing Syria. This is my best GUESS of the spark that will start WW3. I do not believe it will take months to fulfill the above scenario. I do not believe it will even take weeks. Indeed, I think it could instead be done in days, perhaps even in hours as illustrated above!! After all, the Bible talks about the “battle” of Ezekiel, not the “war” of Ezekiel. Historically, battles tend to be short lived events. I do not foresee these events as being an exception.

The Lord said repeatedly that the end-time events would come on to the world like child birth. We are already experiencing the birth pains and it appears that we recently moved into the labor phase, that’s how rapidly things seem to be progressing now. Once the head crowns (Hour 0), we all know how quickly a baby can be delivered. Rapid delivery is analogous to the VERY REAL POSSIBILITY of a rapid sequence of events. Do I KNOW that what I have illustrated above is how it will all play out? Absolutely NOT! Again, the purpose of this article was to illustrate how fast things COULD play out in rapid order.

Again, to reiterate once again, there are SOOOOO many ways that this could all play out. But in the end, when the smoke of war clears and the blood dries up, what will be left standing will be completely fulfilled prophecy. God’s Will be done…ALWAYS!!

I sincerely hope you all enjoyed reading this article as much as I enjoyed pondering and writing it. Ron, thanks again for “forcing” me to do this exercise when your excellent article yesterday!!

Ybic, MathMan

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Though something missing in Mathman scenario.
When Russia push the button to launch their missiles toward the US, then from all over the secret place, unknown place, missiles will be launch toward every city in Russia. Zero sum game. the US is annihilated more than the Russia but also the Russia: Moscow, Leningrad, etc flat to the ground as well.

What possibly happen in my opinion is not attacking Syria by UN coalition with Arab coalition. They have all not so nerd to do that. Once they know Russia is serious to defend Syria, NATO will refrain from attacking this country but somebody else will, who? Arab Coalition.
The US and EU will hand off this Syria battle but Turkey together with some Arab allies will invade Syria not to occupy this country but just to make a buffer zone for the possible refugees.
Is that all? No, Syria then will use its proxies: Lebanon, Hizballah and Hamas Palestine to launch missile attacks on every city in Israel, creating havoc and panic mass. Israel will retaliate, invading Lebanon, Palestine and Syrian border. In just matter of hours, the whole middle east falls into a regional war, as then Iran will send his missiles toward ships of NATO, widening the conflict toward NATO in order to attrack NATO therefore attract also Russia in their side. World War III happens.
At this point, the burn will be contained only in the middle east as long as all important players in this field stay in that area. But, wait a minute, there is North Korea, proxy of Russia, which is a naughty boy, this country will be the first to attack the US together with China. But then if every missiles from the US lauched back to China, Russia, North Korea, then zero sum game again arise, so what?

I believe at this point, supernatural thing happens, for the sky there will be giant gamma bursts which will completely knock out all missiles launch the same time and thus putting the vulnerability only in the US side, shutting down the US completely at least for several months ahead. Without the involvement of the US in this game, Russia, China and North Korea will try to attack others especially Russia will attack Israel and again the supernatural happens, the Rapture happens .... I stop here, I am sleepy, kind want to sleep maybe tomorrow I will continue if I get a new idea ....

Thanks Gimel, MathMan, Carol, RonReese and Steven,

Very convincing senarios and very likely any could happen anytime soon.

I have an alternative senario as such...

I guess Syria would be the 1st country to start Psalm83 war,

then either God would shake Israel so that ALL the Walls NO MORE...see Ezekiel38,11 & Zechariah2:4
or else 2nd country Israel may be forced to retaliate with Neutron Bomb which I think is unlikely.
I see Israel could strike both Iran and Syria with conventional forces and destroyed the nuclear facilities or Syria Assad completely uprooted like Libya?

so later forces Russia [3rd Country], Iran[4th] and Turkey[5th] to attack Israel.
Israel destroyed almost completely by this ALLIED INVASION but
Ezekiel38/39 ended with Earthquake in Israel.

USA and EU and ARAB and World would not want to involve and there is possible that ALL 5/6 of RUSSIA, IRANIAN and TURKISH ARMIES was destroyed by GOD supernaturally.

So WW3 ended with ONLY US,EU,CHINA,INDIA,PAKISTAN,NORTH Korea and the rest of the WORLD and ALL submitted to the NATO or NEW WORLD ORDER.

So there is a vacuum in Russia and many Islam countries and these Islamic nations would need a King of Babylon to LEAD or else they would become TERRORISTs worldwide and so the 11th King who is out of the Horn of USA, Barrack HO HO HO or Absalom[contains letters obama]

It could be possible that USA was destroyed or Raptured so that the Headquarters moved to Iraq[6th country became the Headquarters of the REVIVED BABYLONIAN-ROMAN-GREEK EMPIRE and WHOLE WORLD dare not war against this SUPER POWER and so CHINA the 7th country and kings of the east later joined and gathered at RIVER EUPHRATES for a FINAL WAR or WAR OF WORLDS]

It could be still possible that another Peace covenant would be initiated by KingofBabylon to build 3rd Temple in Israel and divide the LAND for gain in the END of Ezekiel38/39 and weapons burnt 7years[shortened].

In the middle of this period, KingBabylon entered and sit in Temple and so abomination of desolation and 144000 of Israel fled.

and we know the stories thereafter...