Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Okay...no more Kid stuff! The Gloves are off!!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/twobears11.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay...no more Kid stuff! The Gloves are off!!
By Don Twobears

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am constantly, going back to the Evidence of the “Rapture of the Church of Jesus Christ”! I constantly tell others of this evidence found in Gods Holy Word the Bible and still there are so many that squander the time and disregard the proof. It is not my voice, that I wish them to listen to but the Lords Voice, as HE calls to their heart! I am going to say it again, not as Pastor Harold Camping, but according to the Scriptures! The “Rapture” is closer than you or anyone thinks it is and the Lord God almighty, is standing at the door of your Heart and knocking! Take a few moments, answer the door and Let Jesus Christ in and then listen to what HE is telling you! All the answers to the future and in HIS words!! With everything that is happening today in the world, what do you have to loose in listening to HIS words?! Before you take another step into the future, try getting all the facts that you can and then...make your decision!!

I am more aware of the Lords presence in the world right now, than at any other time I can remember! This has nothing to do with whether your a tough guy and think you can take anything, or whether your meek and need as much help as you can muster, this is about “Living for Eternity”!! This is about your Soul and Spirit and your destiny once you die!! We are talking about whether YOU will see Heaven or Hell and the fact that, which ever way you go, it was and is YOUR decision, YOUR choice and it will last for Eternity!! If YOU don't want to listen to me or any other Minister, that's fine!! Listen to the Word of God, read the Bible!! There is so little time left and after the “Rapture” will begin the Period of the “Tribulation” and it will last 7 years! At the end of the 7 years, will be the “Second Coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ”! At that time, all that is wicked or sinful in this world, will be rooted out and destroyed...completely!! In other words. If the “Rapture” were to take place this year, all will be destroyed on earth by the end of 2018!!!

It's fine by me, if YOU wish not to listen, all I ask is that you take some time and investigate this, before anything happens! There is no better time than the present time, to find out what is real and what is not! What most do not realize, this situation is on a “Global” scale, the destruction will be complete! The Lord God Almighty will return this earth, to a time like before Adam and Eve sinned in the Garden of Eden! If that does not raise the hairs on your head, then nothing will!! In Matthew 11:29-30 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Here is the Word of God, telling you there is a way out of Hell, but it must be done before you die! What most do not see is that, YOU are dead already, if YOU have never asked the Lord to forgive you of your sin! SIN is in every single one of us, no one is exempt and the worse thing to think is...your a Good Person...that will get you into Heaven. Being a “Good Person” is nice, but as soon as you die, you will see that all it did was to deceive you into thinking you are Heaven bound, when actually YOU are Hell Bound. YOU must go to Jesus Christ, you must be washed in the Blood HE shed on that Cross and YOU must ask for the forgiveness of your SIN!! It says in John 14:5-9 "Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?"
There is NO way to the Father, who is God, unless you go through Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ shed HIS Blood on that Cross, it was HIS life that HE willingly gave, as a Gift, for YOU and I to find and accept as truth! Being a “Good Person” is nothing more than “Wishful Thinking”! As the Bible says, “Only God is Good” we are sinful wretches and already dead in our own iniquity, unless we come to Jesus Christ!! Jesus Christ is the only one that can save YOU and ME...to Eternal Life in Heaven!!

So...here we are, living in Economic instability, wars and rumors of wars, death due to pestilence, famine, flood, earthquakes and anything else that's possible! And everyone is “Quietly Wondering” what the hell is going on?! Instead of facing the Facts, we prefer to bury our head in the ground like an Ostrich and hope that one day everything will smooth out...Well...it won't!! As a matter of fact...it will get worse and worse! Your life will be worthless and death will become a way of Life for the majority! No one is going to care whether you are killed or not, you will simply become a way to rid the world of any further responsibility to you! The rich will continue to get more rich and the rest will live in abject poverty! How about all the rich Ministers and Pastors, preaching in their wealthy churches, their Crystal Palaces, living in the most prosperous neighborhoods?! How about reviewing the Word of God, that the “Great Commission” is YOUR gift to the Lord! How about the poor and destitute, how about the Street People, are they welcome in your church?? Do you ever stop and wonder to yourself, whether the average Joe, looks at your sumptuous church building and wonders “How Welcomed” they would be there?! How many people are living in their cars and vans, because they lost their homes to fore-closer and the lack of a job?! And the entire time, their children and Wife are right there alongside them, suffering as well?! But in your mind, it's okay, your church is giving to so many charities!! I mean, perish the thought, that at one time you, like others now, have so little...right? How dare I condemn you!! Actually, it isn't me condemning you!! I'll bet you already know who is though!!

Honor...is a commodity that comes with a price tag, doesn't it?? And yet, all the Congressmen expect all of the rest of us to call them “The Honorable _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _” right? And why is this so?!?! Are they indeed “Honorable”?? According to the “Most People” they are NOT!! I always thought that being called “Honorable” was a designation given to someone...that had DONE something Honorable for someone else, out of the compassion in their Heart...Like a Soldier!! I guess I was wrong this entire time! Personally, I have never seen one single person...give this same heartfelt gesture...to Jesus Christ! And to think for one moment...Jesus Christ...actually DIED for you!! And then, I wonder why so few will actually read the Bible, HIS Holy Word to us, is that NOT...in-gratitude?? Not only will so few read the Bible, even less are willing to accept the Bible as the “In-Errant Word of God”!! We are talking about a book that has not changed in at least 2600 years!! Lets see you do the same thing with any other book, like maybe the Koran or whatever!!

You are wondering why I am picking on all these things? They are WRONG....it's as simple as that!! so go ahead and be wealthy, rich, living high on the hog, whatever you wish to call it! Do me a favor though, when we stand before Jesus Christ and HE looks into your eyes and KNOWS everything about YOU...let me move away from you first!! I hate collateral damage...it's too un-focused at best!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Okay...no more Kid stuff! The Gloves are off!!

Our New Website URL

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/twobears12.html

Okay...no more Kid stuff! The Gloves are off!! Part 2
By Don Twobears

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It says in Genesis 1 "God Said"!! That's it, that's enough, God did it! What part of "God Said" does everyone not understand?! Here's another one for ya, where in the Bible does it tell us "Be nice now, you don't want to upset their delicate sensibilities"?! When your speaking to a fool, what other name is there to give this individual? How about "Hey Stupid"! Oh...I'm sorry, it's not nice or good etiquette to call anyone Stupid, right?! Actually, you could use this same phrase with a Professor of Nuclear Physics, when it comes to The Lord God Almighty! It is in the Bible, our Greatest Intellect is Like foolishness to God! Correct me here, does this not say, in Gods mind, our greatest Intellect or the person with this great Intellect...is as dumb as a rock?! At least a rock, knows where it stands or lies, whatever the case and doesn't TRY and be more than what it was created by God to be...a rock! And yet, here are all the humans God Created, with HIS own two hands and they have the audacity to "Thumb their collective noses...at God"??? Tell me, I'm just dreaming here!

We already know that God could "Pop you and I out of existence...with a thought", to the tune, that NO one would even remember there ever was a...you and I! Trust me readers...THAT is Power!! I am NOT able to conceive a picture in my mind...of that Level of Power...that's just incredible!! The majority of us were created by God, to be nothing more than plain old folk! We are meant to learn of our Lord and Savior and to Honor HIM and follow HIS Commandments...to the letter!! Or die trying!! Even at that, death would never separate anyone of us...From HIM!! So...why all this attitude?! Who are we to say in our heart, "There is NO God"?! Or that Evolution was how everything came to be?! Think on this last statement for a second! As my Dad used to tell me, "Son...please...use that head for something other than a Hat-rack!" Okay, according to Evolution, "there was this mass, of whatever and it exploded Billions of years ago! Now after all the Hubub settled, there was heat from the blast and a few molecules came together and then millions of years later...POOF...here is man"! Or was it, once upon a time, there was this explosion of a mass that came from nothing and because of all the heat produced there was a chemical reaction in some primordial slime, that just happened to be lying around , doing nothing! Now...across millions of years, there popped up from this primordial pool an Amoeba. And then...from this Amoeba, across another million years, a salamander began to live and it evolved to a larger reptile and then became a monkey. Next thing we know, Here we are..."Heyyyyy Johnnyyyy!" We don't need to get into the fact, that everything that lives...has its own specific DNA and RNA structure and this structure will not allow for any type of Evolutionary change in its Spawn...from the original Structures. Even the Viral mutations are not able to do that! They become specific to themselves! Oh...alright!! I'm being condescending here...sorry!!

God created us...all of us...and we have our own specific DNA and RNA structures, we did NOT spawn from monkeys! God gave us our minds and told us to learn, but HE left...the What...up to us! It's sort of funny how everything in our physical Life...speaks of God. You are either in this spot or you are in that spot, but never the same spot at the same time! There is a right or wrong, an up or a down, an in or an out, a happy or sad, but continually...you are in only one spot at any given moment! Each and every one of us KNOWS when we are right or when we are wrong! And why is everything this way? "God said so!!" With the Bible, having said that, we are either Gods Children or we are not! There is no in-between, no "Gray area"...you are either standing with the Lord God Almighty...or you are NOT! It's that simple. If you stand with the Lord, YOU go to Heaven after your Body ceases to function. If you do NOT stand with the Lord, you go to hell. Again...it's that simple. The next problem deals with whether you are willing to accept...the Responsibility...of YOUR choice in the matter!

Why is it so hard for everyone to accept the idea, that God says, it is one way or the other. There is NO holding tank, of whatever name you wish to give it. There is NO Purgatory! Once you die, your body stays dead, in the grave, but your Soul either goes to be with the Lord or it consigned to Hell...in the end, It's for Eternity! It is that simple. You have the ability and the choice to accept the "Gift" of God through Jesus Christ and have Eternal Life. Therefore, if you do NOT choose HIS free Gift...don't expect to go to Heaven! Allah does not exist...and there are not 72 Virgins waiting for you! That my Friends...at least in my mind...is 71 too many headaches! And to think for one moment, that will be for Eternity?? PLEASE...Lord...let it NOT be so!! You will NOT see Heaven if you are a Muslim or a Buddist, or whatever...anything short of being saved through the Blood of Jesus Christ...is FAILURE!

I want to also say, that we humans have a strange way of thinking! Gods Holy Word to us, tells us how we need to live everyday of our lives, it has the 10 Commandments. We have churches everywhere in this Country, whether they are God fearing is another story, we have a huge amount of people that say they are Spiritual. We have the largest concentration of Born-Again Believers in the world! Now...ask some of them to stand up and give their personal Testimony. As my Mom used to say, "Ye Gods and little fishes!!" Have you lost your mind?! Me...give my Testimony?? And they say this because they are either afraid or they can't think of one! Jesus Christ said "Deny me before man and I will deny you before my Father"! The vast majority are afraid to show any sort of connection with our Lord and Savior, outside of the Church! So, my question is...WHY?? They are petrified...absolutely to the core! And then they wonder why the Lord does not bless them more, go figure...right? I like the old adage, "Well...Religion and Politics are never discussed in polite company." Really?! And why, pray tell, is it that way to begin with? Dumbest thing I have ever heard of...Jesus Christ should be the CORE of all our discussions, plain and simple!

What is the next thing, that we are so weird about? How about Death? Everyone already KNOWS they are going to die one day, so why is it such a bad thing?? Well...I guess if you are not saved by Jesus Christ, you have every reason to be sad and dis-comforted, your headed for Hell! You see all the "Trappings" and you hear all the Hymns and everyone is so distraught! If they are "Born-Again" to Jesus Christ...we ought to be throwing a going away party...right?! But...no, we send flowers and shed a tear or two...but in the olden times flowers were sent because of all the Decomposition Taking place, if you didn't plant them quick enough. Thing is, everyone is going that way anyhow! The real concern, should be, are they in Heaven?! Are they presently with the Lord?! We live everyday, knowing we are going to die, that's just the way life is...and yet we fear it so, we would rather NOT talk about. It just doesn't seem to make any sense anymore. Each and everyone of us must die...just NOT Today! Don't believe me, take a look at Television, the Crime shows, the war footage, the Horror Shows, even the daily NEWS, its all there!

Finally...the Word of God, tells us how we should live everyday, how we should be with others, our work ethic, how we should Love one another, how we should Pray and seek the Lord first, in everything we do. And if we do these things, because we are Born-Again by Jesus Christ, we will prosper and be Happy and will live long in the land! We will forever be held in HIS capable hands, safe for Eternity! So then the question is...why do we do the opposite?? Of all the stupid things, the weird and strange things we do or think...why is it so hard for us to conform the what the Lord God Almighty asks of us? Heaven is to Gain, as the Apostle Paul said, Hell is to fail...and fail miserably! And then we think to ourselves or even talk about "The good ol' days, how things of yesteryear were so much better, of days of old when Life was so simple". Don't you think it's time to research the root of those days? Who...and How...did all those glorious days come about? Maybe you'll see where you stand...with Jesus Christ...or with that other dude...satan (Father of Lies and Flies). The Bible...is definitely...the Holy Word of God...to us...it is the Truth...every word! Jesus Christ...SAVES!

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL