Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: : Bonnie Gaunt's reaction to # 333, the Rapture, Dec. 20, 2011, and Apr. 11, 2012

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 20:33:47 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Bonnie Gaunt's reaction to # 333, the Rapture, Dec. 20, 2011, and Apr. 11, 2012

The post that I wrote a few days ago MAY turn out to be one of the most profound posts that I have ever written. It was entitled, "The 333rd day of Obama's 3rd year (Satanic #) is Kislev 24, Dec. 20, 2011". In that post, I showed how, using the occultic numbers of 333 and 3333, going backwards and going forwards, we amazingly arrive at the very same possible BIBLICAL (Haggai 2) date of Dec. 20, 2011, for the time of the NWO's Planned Sudden Destruction, and, therefore, possibly the Rapture. If nothing happens on this date, we will know that it was not profound, at all, but just a coincidence. It is a MUST read, and I strongly encourage you to read it at the link below:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/ronr1118.htm

Below is an unsolicited email that I received from Bonnie Gaunt, whom I had not heard from, in several months. Bonnie is the author of many excellent books, on Bible gematria, and has appeared on The 700 Club. I had the privilege in the summer of 1999, to co-host with Bonnie, a Bible Prophecy Revival in our home town, that lasted for 13 consecutive Saturday nights. Being an expert on Bible gematria, she found my post on the occultic numbers of 333 and 3333 to be very important. I strongly encourage you to read her reply to my post below:

Ron,

I usually do not answer your emails because I know that you probably receive dozens of them from others and it takes much of your time to plow through them. However, your recent post regarding the number 333 is very important. I have read it over and over again since receiving it yesterday -- have printed it out and highlighted it. I think you have something here that bears our utmost attention. I write this as a friend, not as a challenger. I feel that what you have written is excellent and also very important. I have also studied and written about the number 333 -- and have put much of it into my 2006 book: "Jordan: the Promise Fulfilled." Your concept of this number, and my concept of this number, are definitely not in opposition to each other. They are simply taking the two aspects of this number and fitting it into a magnificent revelation. So please bear with me. I am not trying to argue. I am trying to show the full meaning and beauty of this number and how it impacts us on the dates that you have suggested.

I have known for a long time (and I think you have also known) that Satan is the great "counterfeiter." I believe it was the Apostle Paul who told us that Satan appears as an angel of light -- his purpose is to deceive. But the prophet Isaiah told us something about Satan that is extremely important right now. He quotes Satan as saying, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of the assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain (Zaphon). I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." (The Hebrew word Zaphon means "north.") It refers to Mount Hermon, which sits at the northern border of Israel.

This is exactly what you have suggested in your letter. You have shown how Mount Hermon bears the numbers 333 and 333. But look at how it is used. Satan is saying that he will usurp this position and take it away from God. We already know that Satan has usurped the number 666 -- and now, here, he also usurpts its two factors, 333 and 333.

All that you have written in your letter shows Satan's usurpation of not only the number 333, but that which 333 represents, namely, the dwelling place of God -- God's throne. You have done an excellent job of making this very plain to the reader.

The place that Satan desired to usurp is the dwelling-place of God. Not that Mount Hermon was literally the dwelling-place of God, but that it represents the dwelling-place of God. This has been Satan's desire from the beginning. And now we are coming to the very time when he will attempt its accomplishment.

Below, let me quote from my book regarding Jordan and Mount Hermon. I think you will readily see the application. Satan wants the "utmost height of Zaphon." And that is what he is going for.

"Mt. Hermon is at the lower part of the Anti-Lebanon Range, which runs about 93 miles in a northeast to southwest direction. The Hermon peak stands just north of the ancient border of Israel, providing its northern boundary.

The mountain forms one of the greatest geographical resources in the area. Because of its magnificent height (about 9,300 feet) it captures abundant precipitation in a country that is otherwise very dry. It literally provides life for the land below.

Meltwater from its snow-covered summit seeps into its rocky pores, providing a perennial flow of fresh pure water which becomes the Jordan river.

Throughout history, this beautiful, lofty mountain has been given many names. The Canaanites, who once occupied the land, called it Baal-Hermon, reflecting their association of its snowy peak to their god Baal. The Sidonians called it Sirion. The Amorites called it Senir.

One of the loving appellations given to it was "the gray-haired mountain." A fitting observation of its snowy head. It was often called "the mountain of snow," and sometimes called "Sion" which, in Hebrew, means "peak."

Mount Hermon stands in a very important geographical location in its relation to the land of Israel, and in relation to the entire plan of God for the salvation of man. The mountain represents the dwelling-place of God, and the scriptures so present it. The cool, refreshing waters which bubble up from the springs at the foot of the mountain form a waterway rich in Biblical history, and rich in symbolism of the way of salvation through Jesus Christ.

God, speaking to Jeremiah, gave us a beautiful word picture of the life-giving pure water that flows from this lofty mountain, He said: "Does the snow of Lebanon ever vanish from its rocky slopes? Do its cool waters from distand sources ever cease to flow? (Jeremiah 18:14)

This metaphor is far more than just poetic language. Looking deeper into its meaning opens an abundant storehouse of understanding. The "snow of Lebanon" is, of course, the snow covered peak of this lofty mountain in the Anti-Lebanon Range -- the mountain that provides the water of life.

Look again at the word "snow". It is the Hebrew word sheleg, from a Hebrew root meaning to be snow-white. If we assign the letters of this word their numberical equivalent, and add them, the sum will be 333. In Psalm 45:6 we find the statement: "Thy throne, O God, is forever," and it has a number value of 333. " (end of quote from the book)

Going over to the New Testament, we find that the Apostle Peter quoted: "Behold I lay in Sion a chief cornerstone." It bears the number 333. "Sion" is another name for Mt. Hermon -- and it literally means "peak." And the Apostle John (3:14) called Jesus "The Son of Man" which also has a number value of 333. Put it all together and we have beautiful snow-covered Mount Hermon bearing this magnificent number -- 333. But it is not called Satan's throne. It is called God's throne.

This is the place that Isaiah said Satan desired to usurp. And you have beautifully shown, in your most recent letter, just how Satan is going to do it. And I agree with you that before One World Government can be set up, there must be a world-wide conflagration such as the world has never seen. It will be short-lived, and will result in the setting up of New World Order.

Going back to the symbol, the snows on Mount Hermon melt and seep down through the rocky interior of the mountain, and bubble up as three magnificent springs near the base of the mountain. These three springs are called Hasbani (127), Leddan (84), and Banias (122). Add their Gematria numbers and we get 333.

One more little item of clarification. You and I both mentioned that Mount Hermon is at 33.3 degrees North and 33.3 degrees East. This must be explained. Today it does not sit at 33.3 degrees East. The place of the prime meridian has changed through the centuries. Prior to 1884 the prime meridian went through Paris. When it went through Paris, the longitude of Mount Hermon was 33.3. Today it is not.

I am trying to keep this as short as possible so as not to take too much of your time. So, to summarize the whole concept let me state it this way: God's throne -- His dwelling place -- is represented by Mount Hermon. However, Satan desired to rise above the position which God had given him, and desired to usurp the place of Mount Hermon. In the process, Satan will attempt to set up a New World Order in the earth. We are coming upon the very time when Satan attempts to do this. He not only attempts the usurpation of the position, but also usurpts the numbers involved -- namely 333 and 666.

Bonnie
*-

Portions of my follow-up response, and Bonnie Gaunt's replies are included below:

Ron,

My response is below in red.

Hi Bonnie, So very good to hear from you. Are you still writing?

Paul Jablonowski has made a website for me, so I still write articles to post there. Although I have not written anything since my last hospitalization about a month ago because I just haven't had the strength. If you are interested these articles can be found at

http://www.sonstoglory.com/bonniegaunt/about.htm

Please do not ever hesitate to write to me. I need more quality responses like yours. I get plenty of negative ones. I read your last book in July of 2011, while I was visiting my daughter's family in Missouri. I also went to a Bible Prophecy conference in Branson, MO, while I was there. I remember your book seemed to imply that there was a good chance of the Rapture taking place between Sept. of 2011, and Sept. of 2012. Am I correct in that?

Yes, that is what I implied, but did not specifically predict it. I believe that the reason Jesus went into the temple at the age of 12-1/2 is because he knew that he would soon experience his 13th birthday and would be required to make the choice to become a "son of the Law." That was in the spring of A.D. 12. On Rosh Hoshanah of that year he would become 13 years old, and would formally make that choice. A Jewish boy, upon becoming a Bar Mitzvah is given many legal rights of manhood, one of which is the right to marry. Prior to his 13th birthday this is not a legal right (however under certain cirmstances it was permitted). Jesus, at that time was the first "Manchild," as was represented by Isaiah's first son. Precisely 2,000 years later, on Rosh Hoshanah 2012, the second Manchild (the antypical one) becomes 13 years old, giving him the legal right to marry. This means that Jesus will then be lawfully able to take his bride to the wedding. It does not necessarily mean that he will marry then, but it means he has the legal right to do so. However, it is very probable that the last members of his bride will be called to the wedding chamber prior to that date. Personally I do not see a large number of people being involved -- I suspect that here at the end of 2,000 years of the call and development of the bride, that she is nearly complete already.

You did not mention in your response anything about Dec. 20, 2011, Kislev 24 (Hanukkah Eve), or Apr. 11, 2012. Do you have any reaction concerning either of those two dates?

Yes, I have a definite reaction. And thank you for asking, because I meant to repond to this but forgot. For many many years I have pondered the statement that God told Haggai to "mark well" the date of Kislev 24. It is the only place that I know of where this urgency is expressed. It suggests that Kislev 24 is something very special -- however God did not go on to tell Haggai why it is special -- and so we have been left dangling. I have secretly suspected that it may have been especially marked because it has to do with the taking of the last members of the bride from this earth. There is a lot of information about April 11, 2012, most of which is not in my head at this writing, but it is a very important date. I suspect that these two dates have directly to do with the taking of the bride.

I would love to see you forward your response letter "Re: The number 333" to 5 Doves. If not, may I forward it?

I would like to have it posted on 5 Doves, but I think it would be much more appropriate for you to post it than for me to. That way it would "connect" better in the minds of the readers.

Maranatha!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com