Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to count my children?

Just sharing what I feel or understand in the difficulty in documentation or writing or recording even simple numbers...

In 2004, my wife had a miscarriage and my daughter 'Caasi' who was still a 5month foetus [not baby according to the law] was born alive and I gave her to the Lord and not in my own hands because I believe she would be better in heaven in God's Loving Hands and I would not want her to suffer on earth going through the artificial means to keep her alive.

So the doctor and nurses term the delivery 'mis-carriage' and 'Caasi' was taken away from us[Sharon and me].

To me Caasi is my first-born child who opened my wife's womb.
However to the law, Caasi is not considered a child.

Then in 2007, my 1st son 'Juhan' was born and in the Law Juhan was the 1st born whereas I would not call it this way. Although to me Juhan is my 1st born son.

Then in 2011 this year, my 2nd son 'Hovan' was born and in the Law Hovan was the 2nd born.

So how should I tell people when they asked me how many children I had?

Initially I told them 3 straightaway including my daughter who is in heaven...and many people got confused because they did not see my daughter and many did not believe in heaven or that they feel that this is not correct way to count because the Law sees my 2 sons as my children and foetus is excluded.

So, now when people asked me how many children I had...I tell them One and Two.

What do you think? and

Re: How to count my children?

In my opinion you should count your unborn one or the one who died or miscarriage as part of your children.

Gimel Israel
In my opinion you should count your unborn one or the one who died or miscarriage as part of your children.

Yes Gimel, God would count all things in Christ both in heaven and on earth in Himself

Ephesians:1:10: "That in the dispensation of the fulness of times He[Jesus] might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in Him[Jesus]:"

this is what I did and added in my children earlier in my count of 3.

Is this year the Fulness of times?

Remember that this world has counted the 7billion people born&alive this year...
Is God also counting the 7billion souls to be born-again this year?

Since this world would not count in heavenly way.

I feel that in God's Way of counting His Children...whether Real-Natural-born Jews or Symbollic-Spiritually-born Jews has this difficulty which is why it is no simple addition.

So I use this method '1 and 2' which I learnt from God's Word...not to add because this 'AND' has a dividing meaning which causes people to think deeper...

would God that All of us could not count ALL our Children...because they are like the stars in heaven.

Deuteronomy:1:10: "The LORD your God hath multiplied you, and, behold, ye are this day as the stars of heaven for multitude."

Just finding it strange that my children born within a 7year period...

My 1st born[miscarriaged Caasi=Isaac reversed] was on 26th May 2004.[26052004]
My 1st born[son Juhan=John translated] was on 22nd July 2007 [22072007]
My last born[son Hovan=God's Gift in Armenian] was on 2nd March 2011 [02032011]

From Caasi till Hovan is about 2471days [7years-49days]
...something like Rapture[miscarriage-type-like dead in Christ] + Pentecost[wait 7weeks to complete 7year period fully?]

From Caasi till Juhan is about 1152days [3years+72days]
...something like LeftBehind till another Rapture?[Juhan=John being taken up within 1260days?]

From Juhan till Hovan is about 1319days [3years+239days]
...something like Great Tribulation [before God's Gift:Jesus Return?]

Me and my wife who was barren since our 1-1-1997 marriage:-
was given a daughter after 7.5years[2701days],
was given a son after 10years & 8.5months[180+74days],
was given another son after 14years & 4months[133days].

Is God dealing or having fun with my family?

I have four children, three in this world and one in the heaven. The one in heaven has a full name I gave even I assumed that it was "he" because the name is for the boy. One other interesting thing is that the name I gave is the name of the angel around the throne of God, so there is correlation somehow he was directly going there (miscarriage).
But anyhow, I always tell my children that you have your brother waiting for you in the heaven, all of us, so when the rapture comes, we are going to see him again in the heaven ... that's one of the reason I want to be as soon as possible in there, to see how he looks like or she looks like if it is in case not "he" as I assumed

Gimel Israel
I have four children, three in this world and one in the heaven. The one in heaven has a full name I gave even I assumed that it was "he" because the name is for the boy. One other interesting thing is that the name I gave is the name of the angel around the throne of God, so there is correlation somehow he was directly going there (miscarriage).
But anyhow, I always tell my children that you have your brother waiting for you in the heaven, all of us, so when the rapture comes, we are going to see him again in the heaven ... that's one of the reason I want to be as soon as possible in there, to see how he looks like or she looks like if it is in case not "he" as I assumed

Wow Gimel, very interesting life you have too and I feel that the ONE in heaven with the THREE Children on earth makes a Tetrahedron or Y like the shape of the SPACE ARK City of God you shared before.
Oh pls share the names of your children and ages and maybe we could see certain messages or fun too..

My first one is a daughter : Gianina
My second one who is in heaven because of miscarriage is : Joshua Cherubim
My third one is a daughter : Gavrila
My fourth one is a boy: Geneustace
Did you see all are G's except the one in the heaven, I didn't plan it but at the time he/she went to heaven we felt it as we prayed in the Spirit and suddenly all inside the room in that hospital filled with stars, like tiny stars thousands of them and by that time I knew he/she was gone .... but we knew for sure he/she is with Yahshua from that time on ....

Gimel Israel
My first one is a daughter : Gianina
My second one who is in heaven because of miscarriage is : Joshua Cherubim
My third one is a daughter : Gavrila
My fourth one is a boy: Geneustace
Did you see all are G's except the one in the heaven, I didn't plan it but at the time he/she went to heaven we felt it as we prayed in the Spirit and suddenly all inside the room in that hospital filled with stars, like tiny stars thousands of them and by that time I knew he/she was gone .... but we knew for sure he/she is with Yahshua from that time on ....

Dear Gimel,

Very curious to know whether your real name is Gimel and also the meanings of your children's names Gianina,Gavrila & Geneustace.
[we know Joshua and Cherubim means Angel.

How many weeks was Joshua before he[she] went to heaven?
Fyi, Caasi was about 24weeks when she went to heaven with Yahshua.

What are the dates of birth of your children...? Mabe there is fun in the sequences...gap...years...

Mike, most of the people may think that it's too young but I knew the baby was there. When Joshua Cherubim went to heaven, he was only still 2,5 - 3 months in the womb, still in very early stage but the spirit was already there because I never forgot the moment that my wife and I at the same time saying "Do you feel a lot of stars around us now?" and out of that calmness I knew exactly that he already went to heaven, at that very moment.