Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Powerful anomalies pointing to this Saturday (10.29.2011)"

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/bobware1027.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bob Ware (27 Oct 2011)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus spoke 107 verses in the ‘Sermon on the Mount’ (MT 5:3 to MT 7:27). Del Washburn considers 107 to be the rapture number. The 107th triangle number is 5778. The center verse in the ‘Sermon on the Mount’ is MT 6:8. This is the 146th verse in the New Testament and the 7812th verse from the end of the New Testament. 7812 divided by 146 rounds off to 54. 54 x 107 equals: 5778.

5778 equals the sum of four consecutive Fibonacci numbers: 610, 987, 1597 and 2584. Out of the 23,145 Old Testament verses 2584 are prime numbers. The next number in the Fibonacci sequence after 2584 is 4181 (1597 + 2584). 4181 is the sum of the Greek (316 and prime number (1013) gematrias of ‘LORD JESUS CHRIST’. The prime number gematria of ‘JESUS CHRIST’ equals the sum of the first 22 prime numbers (713). 5778 equals 5 x 1013) + 713.

At the center of all Star of David numbers there is a hexagon. When 5778 is the perimeter of a hexagon then each of its six sides is exactly 963. The circumference of a circle around this hexagon equals: 3 x 2017. Thus, each 120 degree arc marked off by three inclusive points of this hexagon is 2017. Rosh Hashanah of 5778 will be 9.20.2017. This is an absolute unique anomaly where the perimeter of the hexagon and the 120 degree arc are both the same years - one the Jewish year and the other its Gregorian equivalent. Blue stone number 2017 is the center stone of the center row of the ‘Genesis 1:1 Pyramid’. The 2017th composite number is the Greek gematria of ‘JESUS CHRIST’ (236 .

5778 equals the golden ratio (1.618033989) raised to the 18th power. 18 equals: 6 + 6 + 6.

5778 spans the majority of the Gregorian year 2018. The date at the top of the ‘Circle of Time’ is the Winter Solstice of 2005 (12.21.2005). The diameter of this circle is the 1440 minutes in a day and the circumference is 4524. 12.21.2005 plus 4524 days will be 5.11.2018. 5.11.2018 plus an additional 234 days will be the last day of 2018. From Rosh Hashanah 5778 (9.20.2017) to 5.11.2018 will be 234 inclusive days. The 234th day in office for George Walker Bush was 9.11.2001.

On 10.29.2011 Obama will begin his 1013th day in office. Again, 1013 is the prime number gematria of ‘LORD JESUS CHRIST’. 1795 is the sum of the ASCII codes for ‘Barack Hussein Obama’. 1013 plus 1795 equals the gematria of Genesis 1:1 (2701) plus the rapture number (107). From 10.29.2011 to Rosh Hashanah 5778 (9.20.2017) will be 2153 days. 2153 is the sum of the mirror images of the Greek gematrias of ‘JESUS’ and ‘CHRIST’ and the mirror images of their trinity reductions. 2153 is also the sum of the ASCII codes for ‘John Fitzgerald Kennedy’. On 10.31.2011 (Halloween) Obama will begin his 1015th day in office. 1015 plus 2153 equals the Greek gematria of ‘LORD JESUS CHRIST’ (316 . 86 is the gematria of ‘God’ in Genesis 1:1. 401 is the combined gematria of the ‘Aleph’ and ‘Tav’ at the center of Genesis 1:1. 10.29.2011 will be 86 x 401 days since JFK was born.

3700 is the gematria of all 12 tribe names on the breastpiece in Exodus. 9.11.2001 plus 3700 days will be 10.29.2011.

419 is the prime number gematria of ‘CHRIST’. 10.29.2011 plus 419 days will be the Mayan date 12.21.2012.

10.29.2011 could be a significant date in world history.

bobware88@juno.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Re: "Powerful anomalies pointing to this Saturday (10.29.2011)"

Our NEW URL link

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/allen1028.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Allen (28 Oct 2011)
"More on Oct 29..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello John and Doves-

In reading Bob Ware's post today, I wanted to add to his list of interesting "anomalies" related to Oct 29...

According to John MacArthur, our date Oct 29 is the date of the fall of the Babylonian empire into the hands of the Medes and Persians in 539 BCE. This is the date of the famous passage of Daniel Chapter 5 (Mene Mene Tekel Uphasin). The moat was drained and the invading forces of Cyrus/Darius penetrated the royal palace. I was somewhat surprised that this did not make Bob's list.

MacArthur, in his notes on Daniel chapter 5 makes an interesting observation that has had me pondering for a week or so. He states that while the common understanding of the word "mene" implies a "numbering" or a "finite allotment," it also can be used to suggest a defined point in time such as "an appointment." When I read this, I nearly fell out of my chair: We know how our Lord keeps his appointments...

Consider that the word "mene" appears not once, but TWICE upon the wall of Belshazzar's palace. Throughout scripture we see examples of double fulfillments of prophecy, especially throughout the book of Daniel. When I considered all of this, I had to wonder if the message written on that wall in 539 BCE was speaking not only of the fall of Belshazzar's Babylon, but also perhaps a future world system of idol/self worship, lust and economic feudalism: Mystery Babylon the Great. Perhaps that second "appointment" is that to which the Angel refers in Revelation 18:

1And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Notice that the angel uses the word "fallen" not once, but TWICE... like the use of the word "mene" twice from Daniel 5. Clearly, then, at some point in earth's history, there will be a second fulfillment of a second, larger, albeit figurative, Babylon... Will it be on the anniversary day of the first "appointment" is my question. The world stage is certainly set for such an event.

Along the way, in the last few days of study within this train of thought, I happened into this very interesting page. It touches on some of the same ideas, but takes them along a route that I think Bob and others would find quite interesting.

Thanks to Bob Ware for provoking me to post this and especially John for making The Five Doves possible.

YBIC,

Allen

From Wikipedia:

Of the reign of the last Babylonian king, Nabonidus (Nabu-na'id), and the conquest of Babylonia by Cyrus, there is a fair amount of information available. Nabonidus was not a Chaldean or Babylonian, but hailed from the last Assyrian capital of Harran. Information regarding Nabonidus is chiefly derived from a chronological tablet containing the annals of Nabonidus, supplemented by another inscription of Nabonidus where he recounts his restoration of the temple of the Moon-god at Harran; as well as by a proclamation of Cyrus issued shortly after his formal recognition as king of Babylonia. It was in the sixth year of Nabonidus (549 BC) that Cyrus, the Achaemenid Persian "king of Anshan" in Elam, revolted against his suzerain Astyages, "king of the Manda" or Medes, at Ecbatana. Astyages' army betrayed him to his enemy, and Cyrus established himself at Ecbatana, thus putting an end to the empire of the Medes. Three years later Cyrus had become king of all Persia, and was engaged in a campaign in Assyria. Meanwhile, Nabonidus had established a camp in the desert of Arabia, near the southern frontier of his kingdom, leaving his son Belshazzar (Belsharutsur) in command of the army.

In 539 BC Cyrus invaded Babylonia. A battle was fought at Opis in the month of June, where the Babylonians were defeated; and immediately afterwards Sippar surrendered to the invader. Nabonidus fled to Babylon, where he was pursued by Gobryas, and on the 16th day of Tammuz, two days after the capture of Sippar, "the soldiers of Cyrus entered Babylon without fighting." Nabonidus was dragged from his hiding-place, where the services continued without interruption. Cyrus did not arrive until the 3rd of Marchesvan (October), Gobryas having acted for him in his absence. Gobryas was now made governor of the province of Babylon, and a few days afterwards the son of Nabonidus died. A public mourning followed, lasting six days, and Cambyses accompanied the corpse to the tomb.

Cyrus now claimed to be the legitimate successor of the ancient Babylonian kings and the avenger of Bel-Marduk, who was assumed to be wrathful at the impiety of Nabonidus in removing the images of the local gods from their ancestral shrines to his capital Babylon. Nabonidus, in fact, had excited a strong feeling against himself by attempting to centralize the religion of Babylonia in the temple of Merodach (Marduk) at Babylon, and while he had thus alienated the local priesthoods, the military party despised him on account of his antiquarian tastes. He seemed to have left the defense of his kingdom to others, occupying himself with the more congenial work of excavating the foundation records of the temples and determining the dates of their builders.

The invasion of Babylonia by Cyrus was doubtless facilitated by the existence of a disaffected party in the state, as well as by the presence of foreign forced exiles like the Jews, who had been planted in the midst of the country. One of the first acts of Cyrus accordingly was to allow these exiles to return to their own homes, carrying with them the images of their god and their sacred vessels. The permission to do so was embodied in a proclamation, whereby the conqueror endeavored to justify his claim to the Babylonian throne. The feeling was still strong that none had a right to rule over western Asia until he had been consecrated to the office by Bel and his priests; and accordingly, Cyrus henceforth assumed the imperial title of "King of Babylon."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Our NEW URL link

http://www.bibletruthonline.com/menemeneupharsintekel.htm

MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN
A Lesson From the Book of Daniel

First, let's begin by re-reading the book of Daniel.
For this lesson, we will quote the necessary verses.

Daniel 4:24-25

24 This is the interpretation, O king, and this is the decree
of the most High, which is come upon my lord the king:
25 That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall
be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee
to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew
of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou
know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and
giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Daniel 4:30-34

30 The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I
built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power
and for the honor of my majesty?
31 While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice
form heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is
spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee:
32 And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling
shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee
to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee,
until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of
men, and giveh it to whomsoever he will,
33 The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar:
and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and
his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were
grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like bird's claws.
34 And at the end of the days I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted mine eyes
unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I
blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that
liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion,
and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

After reading this section allow us to repeat the important point
of these verses:
it is clear that Nebuchadnezzar went HIS OWN way, and went against God
and God's ways. . .
the punishment is to eat grass like a beast for
seven years
until his reason was restored.

Let's take a quick history lesson:

NOTE # 1: This story is BEFORE the time of Rome.

NOTE # 2: The months in the time of Nebuchadnezzar have only
30 days.

12 months X 30 days X 7 years = 2,520

( The months of the calendar began to have 31 days in
the time of Rome in order to honor great rulers.
Example: Caesar Augustus was honored with 31 days
in the month of AUGUST, and Julius Caesar was
honored with 31 days in the month of JULY.)

Now we continue reading on to Belshazzar, the son of Nebuchadnezzar:

Daniel 5:18-31

18 O thou king, the most high God gave Nebuchadnezzar, thy father
a kingdom, and majesty, and glory, and honour:
19 And for the majesty that he gave him, all people, nations,
and languages, trembled and feared before him: whom he would
he slew; and whom he would he kept alive; and whom he would
he would set up: and whom he would he put down.
20 But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in
pride, he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took
his glory form him:
21 And he was driven from the sons of men; and his heart was
made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the wild
asses: they fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was
wet with the dew of heaven; till he knew that the most high
God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that he appointeth over
it whomsoever he will.
22 And thou his son, O Belshazzar, hast thou humbled thine heart,
though thou knewest all this;
23 But hast lifted up thyself against the Lord of heaven; and they
have brought the vessels of his house before thee, and thou, and
thy lords, thy wives, and thy concubines, have drunk wine in
them; and thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of
brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know:
and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy
ways, hast thou not glorified:
24 Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing
was written.
25 And this is the writing that was written,
MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.
26 This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered
thy kingdom, and finished it.
27 TEKEL; Thous art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting,
28 PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and
Persians.
29 Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet,
and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation
concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.
30 In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.
31 And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore
and two years old.

Note # 3: Notice that Daniel connects the verses by repeating the same
words in Chapter 4:25 & 4:32 and in Chapter 5:21.
We are not connecting these verses, Daniel is the only
one that is connecting them.

Note # 4 :
MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN IS WRITTEN ON THE WALL.

Mene = 1,000 in ROMAN.

Mene = 1,000 in ROMAN.

Tekel = 20 in HEBREW.

Uphasrsin = 500 in CHALDEAN.

------------------------

You go against God, His ways, or serve other gods and
you will be punished by serving Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin
or 2,520.

Note # 5: Here are some examples of Mene, Mene, Tekel, and Upharsin.

EXAMPLE: A
TRIBE OF EPHRAIM
(ISRAEL)

THEY FOLLOWED IDOLS AND FORGOT GOD. . . THUS, THEY SHALL SERVE
MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN:

Hosea 5:3-6

3 I know Ephrain, and Israel is not hid from me: for now,
O Ephraim, thou committest *****dom, and Israel is defiled.
4 They will not frame their doings to turn unto their God:
for the spirit of *****doms is in the midst of them, and
they have not known the Lord.
5 And the pride of Israel doth testify to his face: therefore
shall Israel and Ephraim fall in their iniquity:
Judah will also fall with them.
6 They shall go with their flocks and with their herds to seek
the LORD; but they shall not find him; he hath withdrawn himself
from them.

Hosea 5:9

9 Ephraim shall be desolate in the day of rebuke: among the tribes
of Israel have I made known that which surely be.

The Tribe of Ephraim will not have their own land while they
are serving out their punishment.

Tribe of Ephraim goes into captivity in the year:
- 745 B.C.

add 1 year for crossing the year 0:
+ 1

add 2,520 for the years of punishment:

+ 2520 =

-745 + 1 + 2520 = 1776

So what country is formed in the year 1776?
The tribe of Ephraim! (United States)

The citizens of the United States come from all over the
world, just like Hosea 5:9 says, they have no land of their own
like the other 11 tribes have while they are serving MENE MENE
TEKEL UPHARSIN.

EXAMPLE B:
THE TRIBE OF JUDAH
(The country of Israel)

Remember Hosea 5:5

5 Judah will also fall with them.

The tribe of Judah goes into captivity:

-573 B.C.

add 1 year for crossing the year O:

+1

add 2,520 for the years of punishment:

+ 2,520

-573 +1 +2520 = 1948

So what country is formed in 1948?
The tribe of Judah ( The country of Israel).

Ezekiel 37:16-19

16 "As for you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write
on it: 'For Judah and for the children of Israel, his
companions.' Then take another stick and write on it, 'For
Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel,
his companions.'
17 "Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick,and
they will become one in your hand."
18 "And when the children of your people speak to you, saying,
'Will you not show us what you mean by these?'-
19 'say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "Surely I will take the
stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the
tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will join them with
it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Our NEW URL link

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/bobware1027.htm

Bob Ware (27 Oct 2011)

Jesus spoke 107 verses in the ‘Sermon on the Mount’ (MT 5:3 to MT 7:27 ). Del Washburn considers 107 to be the rapture number. The 107th triangle number is 5778. The center verse in the ‘Sermon on the Mount’ is MT 6:8. This is the 146th verse in the New Testament and the 7812th verse from the end of the New Testament. 7812 divided by 146 rounds off to 54. 54 x 107 equals: 5778.

5778 equals the sum of four consecutive Fibonacci numbers: 610, 987, 1597 and 2584. Out of the 23,145 Old Testament verses 2584 are prime numbers. The next number in the Fibonacci sequence after 2584 is 4181 ( 1597 + 2584 ). 4181 is the sum of the Greek ( 3168 ) and prime number ( 1013 ) gematrias of ‘LORD JESUS CHRIST’. The prime number gematria of ‘JESUS CHRIST’ equals the sum of the first 22 prime numbers ( 713 ). 5778 equals: --( 5 x 1013 ) + 713.

At the center of all Star of David numbers there is a hexagon. When 5778 is the perimeter of a hexagon then each of its six sides is exactly 963. The circumference of a circle around this hexagon equals: 3 x 2017. Thus, each 120 degree arc marked off by three inclusive points of this hexagon is 2017. Rosh Hashanah of 5778 will be 9.20.2017. This is an absolute unique anomaly where the perimeter of the hexagon and the 120 degree arc are both the same years - one the Jewish year and the other its Gregorian equivalent. Blue stone number 2017 is the center stone of the center row of the ‘Genesis 1:1 Pyramid’. The 2017th composite number is the Greek gematria of ‘JESUS CHRIST’ ( 2368 ).

5778 equals the golden ratio ( 1.618033989 ) raised to the 18th power. 18 equals: 6 + 6 + 6.

5778 spans the majority of the Gregorian year 2018. The date at the top of the ‘Circle of Time’ is the Winter Solstice of 2005 ( 12.21.2005 ). The diameter of this circle is the 1440 minutes in a day and the circumference is 4524. 12.21.2005 plus 4524 days will be 5.11.2018. 5.11.2018 plus an additional 234 days will be the last day of 2018. From Rosh Hashanah 5778 ( 9.20.2017 ) to 5.11.2018 will be 234 inclusive days. The 234th day in office for George Walker Bush was 9.11.2001.

On 10.29.2011 Obama will begin his 1013th day in office. Again, 1013 is the prime number gematria of ‘LORD JESUS CHRIST’. 1795 is the sum of the ASCII codes for ‘Barack Hussein Obama’. 1013 plus 1795 equals the gematria of Genesis 1:1 ( 2701 ) plus the rapture number (107). From 10.29.2011 to Rosh Hashanah 5778 ( 9.20.2017 ) will be 2153 days. 2153 is the sum of the mirror images of the Greek gematrias of ‘JESUS’ and ‘CHRIST’ and the mirror images of their trinity reductions. 2153 is also the sum of the ASCII codes for ‘John Fitzgerald Kennedy’. On 10.31.2011 (Halloween) Obama will begin his 1015th day in office. 1015 plus 2153 equals the Greek gematria of ‘LORD JESUS CHRIST’ ( 3168 ). 86 is the gematria of ‘God’ in Genesis 1:1. 401 is the combined gematria of the ‘Aleph’ and ‘Tav’ at the center of Genesis 1:1. 10.29.2011 will be 86 x 401 days since JFK was born.

3700 is the gematria of all 12 tribe names on the breastpiece in Exodus. 9.11.2001 plus 3700 days will be 10.29.2011.

419 is the prime number gematria of ‘CHRIST’. 10.29.2011 plus 419 days will be the Mayan date 12.21.2012.

10.29.2011 could be a significant date in world history.

bobware88@juno.com

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Our NEW URL link

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/bobware1029.htm

Bob Ware (29 Oct 2011)
"Re Allen: more about 10.29.2011 and five days later: 11.3.11"

I'm glad that I was able to inspire you to look into the October 29th date. Since I posted my letter about that date ( http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/bobware1027.htm ) I have found some more interesting connections between Jesus Christ gematrias and the Jewish year 5778.

The 2017th composite number is the Greek gematria of ‘JESUS CHRIST’ ( 2368 ). When each of the four sides of a square is 2017 then its diagonal equals 4 x 713 (the prime number gematria of ‘JESUS CHRIST’ ). When each side of a square is 713 then the circumference of the circle around it is the Greek gematria of ‘LORD JESUS CHRIST’ ( 3168 ). When the radius of a circle is 2017 then each 90 degree arc opposite the sides of a square within this circle is 3168. When the area of each one degree segment of a circle equals 4 x 713 then the diameter equals the sum of the ASCII codes for ‘Jesus Christ’ ( 1143 ). Each side of the triangle within this circle equals 990 ( 467 + 523 ). 467 is the center of the ‘Prime Cross’ and the sum of three different gematrias for ‘God’. 523 is the south point of the ‘Prime Cross’ and the sum of the trinity reductions for the Greek gematrias of ‘JESUS’ ( 888 yields 153 ) and ‘CHRIST’ ( 1480 yields 370 ).

Blue stone number 2017 is the center stone of the center row of the ‘Genesis 1:1 Pyramid’. Blue stone number 1999 is the first stone in this center row of the ‘Genesis 1:1 Pyramid’. 1999 plus 5778 equals 7777. Rosh Hashanah 5760 was 9.11.1999. 5760 plus 2017 also equals 7777. 1999 plus 18 equals: 2017. The golden ratio ( 1.618033989 ) raised to the 18th power equals 5778. 18 equals: 6 + 6 + 6.

When the three sides of an equilateral triangle total 5778 each side is 1926 ( 18 x the rapture number 107 ). Rosh Hashanah began at sunset on the 8th of September in 1926. There are 31,102 verses in the Bible. 31,102 inclusive days from the 8th of September 1926 will be the 3rd of November 2011 - just 5 days after the 29th of October 2011. The 11th hour of a five day sequence is the 107th hour in that series.

The 3rd of November 2011 will be 20 x 881 days since Patrick Bouvier Kennedy was born on the 7th of August 1963. He died on the 3rd inclusive day - the 9th of August 1963. From the center day of his life ( the 8th of August 1963 ) to the day his father ( JFK ) was assassinated on the 22nd of November 1963 was 107 inclusive days. 881 is the 153rd prime number and the 43rd number within the 'Prime Cube'. As the 43rd different President Obama's name falls in this location within the 'Prime Cube'. If we are still here, the 3rd of November 2011 could be another significant day to watch.

- Bob

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link