Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: IS JESUS COMING FOR US IN 2011, OR EARLY 2012?

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:09:12 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: IS JESUS COMING FOR US IN 2011, OR EARLY 2012?
IS JESUS COMING FOR US IN 2011, OR IN EARLY 2012?

I believe the answer to this all-important question is "YES". The question is "Which one?" What extremely exciting times we live in! Beyond any shadow of a doubt, we are living in the days right before the Rapture of the Bride and the Sudden Destruction, which is probably nuclear destruction (the Great Sword) from World War III, the opening of the 2nd Seal in the Book of Revelation.

Many watchers are now in agreement with me that the Lord has revealed to us the 1st day of the Final 7 Years (Oct. 29, 200 , the midpoint date (Apr. 11, 2012), and the ending date of the literal 2nd Coming of Christ on Feast of Atonement (Sept. 23, 2015). The Biblical evidence for these three dates is simply amazing, overwhelming, and conclusive. To view this conclusive evidence, please visit my website at:

www.TheFinal7YearsAreHereNow.com

The one remaining ever-elusive date remains the Rapture of the Bride. Some watchers, who believe in Apr. 11, 2012, as the beginning of the 1260-day reign of the Antichrist, Barack Hussein Obama, believe that the Rapture will be in the Spring of 2012, either just before, or just after, the start of this Great Tribulation. I cannot get on the bandwagon for Feast of Pentecost, or any other date, after Apr. 11, 2012.

One reason is that I believe that the Scripture teaches us that the one-world government, or the New World Order, will already have been in place, when the Antichrist begins his 1260-day reign. This means that the Planned Sudden Destruction (and, therefore, the Rapture), by the NWO elite, must take place before Apr. 11, 2012. A one-world government cannot take place overnight. Common sense tells us there must be a lead-in period of several weeks, or possibly a few months.

Another reason why I believe in a lead-in period of several weeks, or a few months, to the 1260-day Great Tribulation, is found in Revelation 13. It is because of ONE word found in Revelation 13:5, which says, "and power was given unto him (the Beast) to CONTINUE for forty-two months." This chapter makes it clear that his power is worldwide, over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. This tells us that Obama will already be the one-world dictator, when Satan literally indwells him, and gives him his Satanic power, to CONTINUE to rule as the Antichrist.

The main reason that I believe the first Rapture and Sudden Destruction will not take place after Apr. 11, 2012, is the words of Jesus. In Luke 21:36, Jesus warns all born-again believers in the end-times to "Pray that ye be found worthy to ESCAPE ALL these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man (Jesus)." The Rapture is our Escape, our Blessed Hope. Surely, Jesus would not give us these encouraging words if He did not mean to fulfull them. The Rapture/Sudden Destruction is the big game-changer that brings about the events that lead the world into the 1260-day Great Tribulation.

It is possible that the Rapture/Sudden Destruction will happen some time in early 2012, before April 11th. However, at this point in time, we need to take a very close look at the last two months of 2011, as the more likely time for this earth-changing event, that we all have been waiting for, for so very long. In fact, the only two BIBLICAL dates left before April 11, 2012, in my opinion, are both in 2011.

I strongly encourage all of you who are discouraged because the Fall Feast Days are now over, without the Rapture taking place, to do what our Lord admonishes us to do in Luke 21:28, "And when these things BEGIN to come to pass, THEN look up, and lift up your heads; FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH." The Fall Feast Days are very likely to see their fulfillment in 2015, the year of the literal 2nd Coming, the Jubilee Year, the year that everything is pointing towards, just like the Spring Feasts were all fulfilled in the same year, the year of the death and resurrection of Jesus.

There is a lot of growing evidence for one of these two dates IN 2011, to be the time of the Rapture/Sudden Destruction. The first date may be the Rapture, or it may be a 40-day warning (the sign of Jonah?), and the beginning of World War III, which could possibly culminate 40 days later, with the Rapture and Sudden Destruction. It is amazing that these two BIBLICAL dates, both in 2011, are EXACTLY 40 days apart.

In my next post, I will reveal what these two Biblical dates are. Both of these two dates are DEFINITELY WATCH DATES, because they are straight from the Bible. And we have many signs pointing directly to both of these dates. We are running out of options, fellow watchers. That is what makes these two Biblical dates so exciting. They may be the only Biblical dates left, and they are both in 2011!!

Certainly as watchmen, it is not, at all, difficult to imagine a blow-up in the Middle East and the start of World War III this Fall, which will bring on the Rapture. There currently exists a multitude of possible scenarios that could bring on the Sudden Destruction, which will bring on the one-world government, and the one-world dictator. It is the motto of the New World Order elite that "Out of chaos, comes the New World Order". They have been planning on 2012 as being the year of the one-world government and world dictator, for many decades. Reading Thomas Horn's amazing book, "Apollyn Rising--2012", was very enlightening and a real eye-opener. I highly recommend this fascinating book to all serious watchers.

We are RIGHT NOW AT THE DOOR!!! It is no time to give up now! We are now in the home stretch! Let each of us continue to fulfill our calling as Biblical watchmen! What a privilege and honor to be a Biblical watchman in these very last seconds of time, before the Rapture and Sudden Destruction! Jesus is speaking to each of us in Mark 13:13, when He says, "but he who shall ENDURE TO THE END, the same shall be saved."

ENDURING the mockers, the scoffers, the worldly Christians, the doubters, the non-believers, and the many who ridicule us, will be worth it all when we see Jesus face to face, and hear His words, "Well done, thou good and faithful servants."

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Re: Ron Reese: IS JESUS COMING FOR US IN 2011, OR EARLY 2012?

Our NEW URL link

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 13:15:37 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Does Gen. 7:11, Noah's Flood point to Sudden Destruction/Rapture on 11/11/11?
DOES GEN. 7:11, NOAH'S FLOOD POINT TO SUDDEN
DESTRUCTION/RAPTURE ON 11/11/11?

This post, and my next post, will attempt to see if there are any more BIBLICAL dates left in 2011 for the possible Sudden Destruction/ Rapture. Most watchers have a tendency to concentrate on the Feast Days for the main Watch Days for the time of the Rapture. But there are other days that could annually be considered Watch Days, including Ascension Day and the 9th of Av. With the 1260-day Great Tribulation, with Obama's recovering from the mortal head wound, scheduled to start on Apr. 11, 2012, we have every reason to expect the Rapture to occur in the very near future. For more information as to why 2011 seems to be a better possibility, rather than early 2012, read my last post, which is linked below.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/ronr1026.htm

I want to emphasize that there will be NO predictions, no personal prophecies, nor any personal claims as to when the Rapture is going to take place. The Rapture/Sudden Destruction may take place on some unknown day that is not tied into Scripture, or anybody's calculations. However, with the Great Tribulation scheduled to begin in less than 6 months, any BIBLICAL dates that have Rapture implications should be looked at very closely.

In my last post, I suggested that there are at least two BIBLICAL dates remaining in 2011, which amazingly are 40 days apart. In my next post, we will look at the 2nd of these two BIBLICAL dates, which is Dec. 20--21, 2011, or the 24th of Kislev, on the Jewish calendar. EXACTLY 40 DAYS BEFORE THE BIBLICAL DATE OF THE 24TH OF KISLEV IS 11/11/11. I believe that 11/11/11 may also be a Biblical date, and this post is an attempt to show you why.

There has been a multitude of good posts recently pointing towards this much-publicized, and much-anticipated date of 11/11/11. There certainly has been enough information discovered and written about, concerning this date of 11/11/11, which is filled with occultic sybolism and Satanic implications. I have chosen not to review that information in this post. However, you can read a lot of very good posts, written in the past couple of weeks, about this rapidly-approaching date, whose numbers are filled with all sorts of New World Order and Satanic possibilities, on www.fivedoves.com . Below are the very recent links, written by Gerry Almond, B.G. Ellis, and Luis Vega, in that order, that are all excellent sources that I highly recommend, all pointing the very real possibilities of a MAJOR event, or events, happening on 11/11/11.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/gerrya1024-1.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/bge1024.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/luisv1025.htm

The Biblical meaning of the number ELEVEN is judgment and disorder. In the occult, the number ELEVEN is an evil number, though I am not sure of the exact occultic meaning. The twin towers that were destroyed on 9/11/01 were shaped like an ELEVEN. They were destroyed on an ELEVEN DATE. The 9.0 Japan mega-earthquake, tsunami, and ongoing nuclear cataclsym was on 3/11/11, another ELEVEN date. The 1260-day Great Tribulation will begin on 4/11/12, another ELEVEN date. There are other examples, but these may be the most significant, at least so far. So, the date of ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN is filled with BIBLICAL AND OCCULTIC POSSIBILITIES. If you will read the three links above, you will be even more amazed at the magnitude of the enormous potential for something extremely significant to possibly happen on 11/11/11.

The purpose of this post today is to show you that 11/11/11 MAY be, not just a very occultic day for the Sudden Destruction, but also a very BIBLICAL date for the Sudden Destruction, and, therefore, possibly the Rapture also. See my website for many Scriptural reasons as to why the Rapture and Sudden Destruction are simultaneous events. Read the post, "The Rapture and Simultaneous Sudden Destruction" at:

http://www.TheFinal7YearsAreHereNow.com

To all Biblical watchers who are reading this, there are two VERY definitive BIBLICAL dates left in 2011, that have VERY obvious Sudden Destruction implications written all over them. The first of these days of the year is found in Genesis 7:11. Please keep in mind the words of warning, given by Jesus, in Luke 17:26, "as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it also be in the days of the Son of man (Jesus)." We know there are many parallels to be made with Noah's time with the time of the 2nd Coming of Christ, in which we currently live.

Gerry Almond has brought out one of these amazing parallels with an astounding discovery. Noah was given 120 years to build the Ark. Astoundingly, it is EXACTLY 120 Prophetic years of 360 days each to the beginning of Israel, the establishment of the 1st Zionist Congress, in 1897, to the 1st day of the Millennial Reign of Jesus, on Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7, 2015 (Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015, plus the extra 75 days in the Book of Daniel).

This AMAZING PARALLEL with the days of Noah, alone should tell us to search the story of Noah for more clues as to the POSSIBLE timing of the the Sudden Destruction at the time of the Rapture. There are numerous parallels with the days of Noah, with our perilous days of today. One of those parallels MAY be the timing of the Sudden Destruction, and, by implication, the timing of the Rapture.

The Sudden Destruction in the days of Noah was the Great Flood. We cannot be sure of the exact event which may parallel the Great Flood in our day. Some would say it will be the Great Earthquake of the 6th Seal Judgment, which is felt worldwide and will cause cataclysmic damage. Other watchers believe it is destruction caused by Elenin, or Planet X (Nibiru). My best Scriptural guess is the opening of the 2nd Seal Judgment. The 1st Seal Judgment, with the white horse rider, with the Antichrist, Obama, is well underway today. The 2nd Seal should be next.

To those who believe that Seals 2 thru 5 have been already opened, and the Great Earthquake is next, I must ask you where is the fulfillment of the "GREAT SWORD", that destroys one-fourth of the earth's population? The only weapon available, that is capable of this type of catastrophic devastation is NUCLEAR WEAPONS. This has to be the GREAT SWORD, which has not yet been unleashed, . Seal judgments 3, 4, and 5 are DIRECT results of the nuclear destruction that will be wrought upon the earth. The Sudden Destruction, of Rev. 6 and 1st Thess. 5 is the game-changing event that will rapidly bring on the NEW WORLD ORDER, and the one-world dictator, who will be Barack Hussein Obama. This unparalled, cataclysmic event, may be only days or weeks away.

Concerning the opening of the 2nd Seal, Rev. 6:4 says, "And there went out another horse that was RED: and POWER was given to him that sat thereon TO TAKE PEACE FROM THE EARTH, AND THAT THEY SHOULD KILL ONE ANOTHER, AND THERE WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM A GREAT SWORD."

Does Genesis 7:11 give us the clue we are looking for, as to the timing of this Sudden Destruction in our time? It gives us the day of the year of the Sudden Destruction of the Great Flood. Gen. 7:11 says, "In the 600th year of Noah's life, IN THE SECOND MONTH, THE SEVENTEENTH DAY OF THE MONTH, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened."

Could the entering of the Ark of Safety to ESCAPE THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION OF THE FLOOD, represent our entering into the Ark of Safety, via the Rapture, to ESCAPE THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, which is about to strike this earth??? If so, we should take a good look at what day of the year represents the 17th day of the 2nd month. With the 120-year comparison of Noah's timeline to our end-times timeline being fulfilled, RIGHT TO THE VERY DAY, in 2015, how can we take this possibility lightly? How can we not seriously consider the 17th day of the 2nd Jewish month, on the civil calendar?

I would like to mention that the 17th day of the 2nd Jewish month, on the civil calendar, is probably Jim Bramlett's favorite WATCH day every year. Jim and I shared many telephone conversations back in the 1990's, and also shared a couple of banquet meals together at the God's News Behind the News annual International Bible Prophecy Conference. I have attended several dozen Bible Prophecy Conferences, but their conference is always the best.

There are some who would say this Noah day should be calculated from the Jewish religious calendar in the Spring. The majority of watchers calculate this day in the Fall, on the civil calendar. The only real conclusive point that needs to be brought up is that there was NO religious calendar in the days of Noah. This religious calendar that starts each Spring was instituted by God, in the days of Abraham, AFTER NOAH'S DAYS. So, it only makes sense to calculate using the Jewish civil calendar, which starts in the Fall.

Now if you look on the 2011 Jewish calendar it will say that the 17th day of Chesvan, the eighth month on the Spring religious calendar, is on Nov. 14th. This is a computerized calendar, which is an attempt by the Jews, in the previous year, to arrive at the correct Jewish calendar for the next year, based on new moons and other factors. If this calendar is correct in God's eyes, then Nov. 14, 2011, is the WATCH DAY that we all should be considering this year.

I looked up the Hebrew meaning of the word "month", in Gen. 7:11, and it literally means "new moon". So, when is the "new moon", in the 2nd month of the Jewish civil calendar this year? I checked 12 different sources. One source said Oct. 29th, two sources said Oct. 28th, and NINE DIFFERENT SOURCES SAID THE NEW MOON WAS ON OCT. 26TH.

I am certainly no expert on calendars, and how they are calculated, or Jewish months, and how they are calculated. Perhaps the discrepancy is whether the "new moon" is the "no moon" day, or whether it is the "first sliver" day. I have always been taught that the "new moon" day, was the "no moon" day. Regardless, if we consider the vast majority opinion, Oct. 26th was the "new moon" day, for the 2nd Jewish month, on the civil calendar for this year.

If Oct. 26, 2011, is indeed the "2nd new moon day", as most sources tell us, this would make ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH. THIS MAKES ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN THE POTENTIAL DAY OF SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, JUST LIKE IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH. BECAUSE THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION AND THE RAPTURE ARE THE SAME DAY, THIS MAKES ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN THE POTENTIAL DAY OF THE RAPTURE!!!

Not only is the 17th day of the 2nd month the day that the Great Flood, in Noah's time, started, there is a good chance that this is the same day that Noah entered the Ark. I have read the Noah story several times recently, and also several commentaries on it. Some say that Noah entered the Ark 7 days before, on the 10th day of the 2nd month. Others say that Noah and his family entered the Ark of Safety on the 17th day of the 2nd month, the very same day that the Great Flood began. I lean towards this latter interpretation.

If "The day that Noah entered the Ark of Safety to Escape the Sudden Destruction" typifies the "The day the Bride enters the Ark of Safety, via the Rapture, to Escape the Sudden Destruction, then the 17th day (11/11/11?), should be considered a very serious watch day.

However, it rained forty days and forty nights upon the earth. Then what happened? We read about it in Gen. 7:17, where it says, "And the flood was FORTY DAYS upon the earth; and the waters increased, AND BARE UP THE ARK, AND IT WAS LIFT UP ABOVE THE EARTH." COULD THE TIME THE ARK OF SAFETY WAS LIFTED UP ABOVE THE EARTH TYPIFY THE RAPTURE OF THE BRIDE, WHEN THE CHOSEN FEW ARE LIFTED UP OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH?

If this is the case, then we could look to the possible Rapture of the Bride, FORTY DAYS after 11/11/11, which would be my other suggested date of 12/20--21/11, Hanukkah Eve, the 24th day of Chesvan. This date has very strong World War III days written all over it. Or, could the Rapture, and the start of World War III, take place on 11/11/11, which could be a 40-day warning to the rest of the world of the cataclysmic destruction of World War III, Ezekiel 38--39, on possibly 12/20--21/11?

It is my contention that the POTENTIAL for the Rapture/Sudden Destruction, or something of such magnitude to constitute a 40-day warning, COULD take place on 11/11/11 (or from 11/11 to 11/14). Based on the entire content of this post, all watchers should consider the time from 11/11/11 to 11/14/11 to be a very serious WATCH period, because it is BIBLICAL. The date of 12/20--21/11, is also very Biblical, but I will get into that in a future post. I will remind you, once again, that the dates of 11/11/11 and 12/20--21/11 are EXACTLY 40 DAYS apart.

In my next post, I will show you how Noah's time line could lead us directly to APRIL 11, 2012, THE DAY THAT WE SHOULD EXPECT OBAMA TO RECOVER FROM THE MORTAL HEAD WOUND TO BEGIN HIS 1260-DAY REIGN, PER REVELATION 13, THE START OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION.

Once again, I feel that it is important that I issue this disclaimer. Nothing may happen on 11/11/11 of any significance. Nothing may happen on 12/20--21/11 of any significance. Jesus' Return, and the Day of Sudden Destruction MAY take place on a day that we cannot tie in to anything Biblical, a day when we think not. However, there are very, very legitimate BIBLICAL reasons to consider 11/11/11 thru 11/14/11, and 12/20--21/11 to be considered very serious Watch days.

Please consider this email to be a VERY SERIOUS WARNING MESSAGE for each and every one of us to get our hearts right before it is too late. Get off the fence. JESUS TOLD US TO SEPARATE OURSELVES FROM THE WORLD, AND THEN HE WOULD RECEIVE US UNTO HIMSELF. JESUS SAID THAT WITHOUT HOLINESS NO MAN WILL SEE THE LORD.

I often end my posts with these three verses, which I consider the most important verses in the Word of God, for the end-times believers. Let these words of Jesus penetrate deeply into your heart, as this could be your last warning. Jesus warns the end-times Christian in Luke 21:34--36,

"Take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting (partying) , and drunkenness, AND CARES OF THIS LIFE, and so THAT DAY come upon you unawares (unexpectedly). For as a snare (TRAP) shall it come upon ALL THEM WHO DWELL ON THE FACE OF THE WHOLE EARTH. WATCH ye therefore, and pray always, that you MAY BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE ALL these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man (Jesus)."

Make no mistake about it, people, there is a TRAP being set by the New World Order elite, under the power of Satan. It is the trap of SUDDEN DESTRUCTION of 1st Thess. 5:3. It is the TRAP OF SUDDEN DESTRUCTION that is about to lead the world into the New World Order of a one-world government, headed up by a one-world dictator (has anyone noticed the rapidly-increasing dictatorial tendecies of the extremely narcissitic Obama lately?) Most likely, it is a day, filled with occultic symbolism (11/11/11?).

Jesus tells us in these verses, there is AN ESCAPE FROM ALL, which is the Rapture. PLEASE, PLEASE do not take lightly the words of our Lord when He says PRAY THAT YOU BE FOUND WORTH TO ESCAPE ALL. This is not about salvation. It is about a VERY SPECIAL REWARD for those whom our Lord finds worthy. It starts with holiness, and separation from the world.

There is a very strong probability that all backslidden, lukewarm, worldy, non-watching, and compromising Christians will miss this first Rapture. Please do not take this warning lightly. Prepare your hearts for the most stunning, and awe-inspiring event of the past 2000 years. Jesus said we COULD KNOW WHEN IT WAS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOOR. THE RAPTURE AND SUDDEN DESTRUCTION ARE NOW AT THE DOOR. ARE YOU READY???

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Our NEW URL link

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/sherryv1031.htm

Sherry Vance (31 Oct 2011)
"Question for Ron Reese regarding The FirstSeal Judgment"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ron;

You stated: The 1st Seal Judgment, with the white horse rider, with the Antichrist, Obama, is well underway today. The 2nd Seal should be next.

Question: How is it that the Resurrection/Rapture has not yet happened and yet you say the 1st Seal is "well under way TODAY and the 2nd Seal should be next?

So that you know where I'm coming from with this question, let me explain that I believe Revelation 4 indicates the Resurrection/Rapture because it shows a door is opened in heaven, the scene is God on His throne, the Elders who represent all believers are seen before His throne giving honor and glory and casting their crowns (indicating the Bema Judgment where we are rewarded with crowns) has taken place; and following this scene (Revelation 5), we are still in the throne room when an angel hands Jesus the Scroll with which to begin the breaking of the Seals. After this (Revelation 6) the Seals begin to be opened. So right away I see a discrepancy in the Seals being opened BEFORE we are in Heaven.

I believe there is a misunderstanding in your post of what the opening of Seal #1 shows. Yes, the future antichrist is "here" but he is, as yet, "unrevealed." He already has a "seat of authority" (the Presidency of America/Mystery Babylon) so that he is "in position" when Satan is cast out of Heaven (in the midst of the "70th Week" - which we are approaching!) so that Satan can give him his God-granted authority to "continue" for 42 months of great tribulation. And when Satan empowers him, he will exalt himself and commit the Abomination which will reveal him for what he is. This is when the Jewish Remnant flees (see Matthew 24:15-21).

But the fact that the as-yet-unrevealed-antichrist is already "here" does not mean that the First Seal has been opened and he's gone forth to conquer....by which time the Resurrection/Rapture will have already happened.

How can we know the Resurrection/Rapture will have already happened? One sure way!!! >>> Jesus, who has been our Advocate before the Father while the Accuser (Satan) has been 'accusing us day & night', will no longer need to be our Advocate when the Accuser is no longer accusing! He will descend from Heaven with a shout and we will ascend to the throne room, stand before God, receive our crowns, cast them at His feet, and the Lion of Judah, the Root of David will begin to break open the Seals of Judgment against those on Earth.

In other words, I believe the appointed time of the opening of the Seals has not yet happened. The white horse rider of Seal #1 has NOT yet "gone forth conquering." The reason we know this is by identification of WHO he will go forth to conquer. He will go forth in unbridled rage to conquer the Jews and the (tribulation) saints when he is thwarted from going after the Jewish Remnant who will be protected by God when they flee from the Abomination.

That's how I know the "First Seal" has not yet been opened. But I am curious as to how you arrived at your "timeline.".

Until.....Sherry Vance

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Our NEW URL link

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/ronr111-1.htm

Ron Reese (1 Nov 2011)
"My response to Sherry Vance"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Sherry, My responses are interspersed, in ALL CAPS, within your post.

Dear Ron;

You stated: The 1st Seal Judgment, with the white horse rider, with the Antichrist, Obama, is well underway today. The 2nd Seal should be next.

Question: How is it that the Resurrection/Rapture has not yet happened and yet you say the 1st Seal is "well under way TODAY and the 2nd Seal should be next?

So that you know where I'm coming from with this question, let me explain that I believe Revelation 4 indicates the Resurrection/Rapture because it shows a door is opened in heaven, the scene is God on His throne, the Elders who represent all believers are seen before His throne giving honor and glory and casting their crowns (indicating the Bema Judgment where we are rewarded with crowns) has taken place; and following this scene (Revelation 5), we are still in the throne room when an angel hands Jesus the Scroll with which to begin the breaking of the Seals. After this (Revelation 6) the Seals begin to be opened. So right away I see a discrepancy in the Seals being opened BEFORE we are in Heaven.

I AM WELL AWARE THAT MANY, INCLUDING YOU, BELIEVE THAT THE RAPTURE TAKES PLACE IN REV. 4. YOU MAY BE RIGHT. PERSONALLY, THE ONLY TIME THAT I AM CONVINCED THAT THE RAPTURE TAKES PLACE IS AT THE TIME OF THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION. I SEE THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION TAKING PLACE IN THE 2ND SEAL JUDGMENT.

THE OTHER POINT I WANT TO BRING OUT IS THAT I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE BOOK OF REVELATION WAS WRITTEN CHRONOLOGICALLY. IF I HAD THE TIME, I COULD SHOW YOU NUMEROUS EXAMPLES AS TO HOW IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING IN REVELATION TO OCCUR CONSECUTIVELY. THEREFORE, IT IS MY CONCLUSION THAT, EVEN IF THE RAPTURE TAKES PLACE IN REV. 4, THAT IS NO PROOF THAT NONE OF THE 21 JUDGMENTS HAVE YET TAKEN PLACE. A VERY LARGE NUMBER OF WATCHERS BELIEVE THAT SOME OF THE JUDGMENTS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN PLACE.

I believe there is a misunderstanding in your post of what the opening of Seal #1 shows. Yes, the future antichrist is "here" but he is, as yet, "unrevealed." He already has a "seat of authority" (the Presidency of America/Mystery Babylon) so that he is "in position" when Satan is cast out of Heaven (in the midst of the "70th Week" - which we are approaching!) so that Satan can give him his God-granted authority to "continue" for 42 months of great tribulation. And when Satan empowers him, he will exalt himself and commit the Abomination which will reveal him for what he is. This is when the Jewish Remnant flees (see Matthew 24:15-21).

I RECENTLY WROTE A SERIES OF POSTS ON "THE TWO REVEALINGS OF THE ANTICHRIST" THEY CAN BE VIEWED ON 5 DOVES. THE 2ND REVEALING, TO THE WHOLE WORLD, TAKES PLACE ON APR. 11, 2012, WHEN OBAMA WILL RECOVER FROM HIS MORTAL HEAD WOUND, AND BEGIN HIS 1260-DAY REIGN, DURING THE TIME OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION. THE 1ST REVEALING, TO DISCERNING CHRISTIANS, HAS TAKEN PLACE ON OCT. 29, 2008, WHEN HE WAS REVEALED TO HAVE CONFIRMED THE COVENANT OF DAN. 9:27 IN FRONT OF MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TO CHANGE THE WORLD. THIS IS WHAT THE ANTICHRIST DOES.

But the fact that the as-yet-unrevealed-antichrist is already "here" does not mean that the First Seal has been opened and he's gone forth to conquer....by which time the Resurrection/Rapture will have already happened.

AGAIN, I WILL ADMIT THAT YOU MAY BE RIGHT. HOWEVER, IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT THE 1ST SEAL JUDGMENT IS TAKING PLACE RIGHT NOW. CONCERNING THE 1ST SEAL JUDGMENT AND THE WHITE HORSE RIDER, REV. 6:2 SAYS, "A CROWN WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM: AND HE WENT FORTH CONQUERING, AND TO CONQUER."

WE BOTH BELIEVE THAT OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST AND THE WHITE HORSE RIDER. HAS THIS 1ST SEAL BEEN ALREADY OPENED WITH OBAMA'S DEALINGS? FIRST, HE "GOES FORTH". HE SEEMS TO SPEND ALMOST AS MUCH TIME OVERSEAS AS HE DOES IN THE U.S. IT IS BECAUSE HIS NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA IS TO PREPARE THE WAY FOR ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT. HE IS CONQUERING THE MINDS AND HEARTS OF MILLIONS, ESPECIALLY THE MUSLIMS, WORLDWIDE BY HIS ACTIONS AND HIS WORDS, AND HIS IDEOLOGIES.

THE WORD "CONQUER" IN THE GREEK MEANS "TO SUBDUE", TO OVERCOME, TO PREVAIL, AND TO GET THE VICTORY. HE IS "CONQUERING", OR DESTROYING, THE UNITED STATES FROM WITHIN. HE IS "SUBDUING" THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE AND THE CONGRESS. HE WON THE "VICTORY" IN 2008. HE WILL "OVERCOME" AND "PREVAIL", IN EARLY 2012, WHEN HE GETS THE "VICTORY", ONCE AGAIN, BY BECOMING THE NEW WORLD ORDER DICTATOR.

YES, IT IS MY PERSONAL OPINION THAT OBAMA IS FULFILLING THE 1ST SEAL JUDGMENT, AND WILL CONTINUE TO FULFILL IT AFTER THE RAPTURE. HIS "CONQUERING" IS NOT JUST THE JEWS AND THE CHRISTIANS. HIS INTENT IS TO "SUBDUE" EVERYONE, WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST SYSTEM, MILITARILY, POLITICALLY, IDEOLOGICALLY, AND ECONOMICALLY. SOME OF HIS CONQUERING IS FUTURE, AND SOME IS WELL UNDER WAY TODAY. THAT IS WHY I BELIEVE THE OPENING OF THE 1ST SEAL JUDGMENT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE.

How can we know the Resurrection/Rapture will have already happened? One sure way!!! >>> Jesus, who has been our Advocate before the Father while the Accuser (Satan) has been 'accusing us day & night', will no longer need to be our Advocate when the Accuser is no longer accusing! He will descend from Heaven with a shout and we will ascend to the throne room, stand before God, receive our crowns, cast them at His feet, and the Lion of Judah, the Root of David will begin to break open the Seals of Judgment against those on Earth.

In other words, I believe the appointed time of the opening of the Seals has not yet happened. The white horse rider of Seal #1 has NOT yet "gone forth conquering." The reason we know this is by identification of WHO he will go forth to conquer. He will go forth in unbridled rage to conquer the Jews and the (tribulation) saints when he is thwarted from going after the Jewish Remnant who will be protected by God when they flee from the Abomination.

That's how I know the "First Seal" has not yet been opened. But I am curious as to how you arrived at your "timeline.".

SHERRY, I BELIEVE STRONGLY IN PROGRESSIVE REVELATION. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU, NOR I, NOT ANYONE, CAN FIGURE IT ALL OUT IN ADVANCE. END-TIME BIBLE PROPHECY IS NOT BEING FULFILLED THE WAY MOST OF US THOUGHT IT WOULD. I BELIEVE THAT WAY TOO MANY BIBLE PROPHECY WATCHERS ARE TRYING TO PUT GOD IN A BOX, ACCORDING TO THEIR PRE-CONCEIVED IDEAS ON HOW GOD HAS TO FULLFILL PROPHECY. THEY ARE VERY SINCERE IN THEIR BELIEFS. I HAD TO SET MANY OF MY SINCERE BELIEFS THAT I WAS TAUGHT ASIDE, AND LET PROGRESSIVE REVELATION TAKE ITS COURSE.

MY RESPONSES IN THIS POST HAVE NOT BEEN AN ATTEMPT TO SHOW THAT I AM RIGHT, AND THAT YOU ARE WRONG. I READILY ADMIT THE BELIEFS THAT I HAVE SET FORTH IN THIS POST COULD BE WRONG (EXCEPT FOR OBAMA BEING THE ANTICHRIST). I READILY ADMIT THAT MANY OF YOUR INTERPRETATIONS MAY BE RIGHT. WHEN IT COMES TO INTERPRETING THE BOOK OF REVELATION, NO TWO PEOPLE THAT I HAVE RUN ACROSS HAVE THE EXACT SAME INTERPRETATIONS.

THE MOST IMPORTANT BIBLE PROPHECY, THAT ALMOST ALL WATCHERS CAN AGREE ON, IS THAT WE ARE LIVING IN EXTREMELY EXCITING TIMES, AS WE ALL ANTICIPATE BEING WITH JESUS FOREVER IN THE VERY, VERY NEAR FUTURE. WHAT AN EXCITING DAY TO BE A BIBLICAL WATCHMAN! WHEN WE ALL GET TO HEAVEN, WE WILL ALL AGREE ON ONE VERY IMPORTANT SUBJECT. IT WAS BETTER TO HAVE BEEN READY, THAN TO HAVE BEEN RIGHT. LET'S ALL BE READY!!!

THE LORD WILL THEN SHOW US WHO WAS RIGHT ABOUT EACH INTERPRETATION. NO MATTER HOW WRONG OR RIGHT EACH OF US WERE, ALL THAT WILL HAVE MATTERED IS THAT WE WERE READY.

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

Until.....Sherry Vance

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Our NEW URL link

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/lauren112.htm

Lauren (2 Nov 2011)
"re: SHERRY VANCE AND RON REESE; I HAVE A QUESTION"

SHERRY AND RON, I HAVE A QUESTION

In regards to your five doves posts linked here;

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/sherryv1031.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2011/ronr111-1.htm

If the “future antichrist is here” WHO WAS the rider of the black horse holding a pair of scales in his hand? Isn’t he riding now, this world is in financial ruin?

I think you’ve both got your chronology wrong, Revelation 13:2 connects the “four horseman” and the indwelt antichrist of Revelation 6:2-9 to the “four great beasts” and the “little horn” of Daniel 7:3-8

Notice that “fourth beast” of Daniel 7:7 has ten horns, that is Satan/the dragon of Revelation 12:3 who indwells the “little horn”.

While seeing through a “glass darkly” I posted on five doves in March 2003?, a document called “Deception is the Fuel” listing Clinton as the 'white horse" and Bush the "red horse".

My take on the players;

Bill Clinton; rider on white horse/lion of Daniel

George W. Bush; rider of red horse/bear of Daniel

Barack Obama; rider of black horse/leopard of Daniel

Satan; rider called “Death” on pale horse/fourth beast of Daniel

Antichrist; rider called “Hell” on Satans’ pale horse/”little horn” of Daniel whom Satan indwells

A Ezekiel 33:6 watching one

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link