Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
There are spiritual forces energizing the Occupy Wall Street demonstrations across America and the E

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/ksrajan1025-4.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

K.S. Rajan (25 Oct 2011)
"Report by Paul McGuire"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WALL STREET PROTESTS, REVOLUTION & THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

By Paul McGuire
God has set a blazing fire in my heart and the words of a watchman.

There are spiritual forces energizing the Occupy Wall Street demonstrations across America and the EU. This is not just "blowing off steam" over the economic crisis! These same spiritual forces were behind the Illuminati-created French Revolution, the Communist Revolution in Russia, and occult-fueled rise to power of Adolph Hitler and the Nazis. The exact same spiritual, economic, and political forces are now converging in America! There is an antichrist spirit that is attempting to ignite a revolution that will attempt to overthrow the Constitution and usher in a EU based- global government. These have Biblical and prophetic applications, because they would be expressions of what Daniel referred to as the Fourth Beast.

Mikhail Gorbachev when commenting about the Wall Street demonstrations, said a few days ago, "The world needs goals that will bring people together." Gorbachev remarked, "Some people in the United States were pushing the idea of creating a global American empire, and that was a mistake from the start. Other people in America are now giving thought to the future of their country. The big banks, the big corporations, are still paying the same big bonuses to their bosses. Was there ever a crisis for them? . . . I believe America needs its own perestroika.

Gorbachev called for a "new world order" and a new system of "global governance,"

"Others, including myself, have spoken about a new world order, but we are still facing the problem of building such a world order...problems of the environment, of backwardness and poverty, food shortages...all because we do not have a system of global governance," he said.

"We cannot leave things as they were before, when we are seeing that these protests are moving to even new countries, that almost all countries are now witnessing such protests, that the people want change," he said. "As we are addressing these challenges, these problems raised by these protest movements, we will gradually find our way towards a new world order," added Gorbachev. (Source Infowars.com)

Many of the protesters themselves are calling for global government!

With the exception of a growing Remnant, we have a Laodician Church in America, which chooses to abdicate its God-given responsibility to be salt and light, minister the Gospel, make disciples and "occupy until I come." The reality is we are seeing the beginnings of an orchestrated crisis that will radically transform America.

The primary reasons for this are:
1. Much of the church no longer believes that the Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God. As such, they have put the philosophies of men on an equal or superior level to the Word of God. This opens the door wide for both spiritual deception and deception in every area of life.

2. Due to social engineering, the average person in America and across the world has no understanding of the lessons of history. What is happening now has happened before. But, as the expression goes, "Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

God has called me to give a strong prophetic warning to His people regarding 2011-2012, based on extensive research, seeking the Lord, and reading His Word. At any moment, a "crisis," may emerge which will radically change our nation. In addition, spiritual forces are pushing us towards a conflict between Israel and Iran which could set off an Ezekiel 38 scenario. Again, we cannot undo Bible prophecy, but out of His mercy and grace, God wants to restrain evil and provide His people around the world, with supernatural protection and provision!

God has given us clear answers from His Word about what He is calling His people to do in this hour, to drive back the powers of darkness. The Lord has guided me to teach powerful truths from His Word, as well as a Biblical strategy to equip His people, before it is too late. By partnering with me, we can use the Internet, prophetic church meetings, conferences, DVDs, CDs, television, and radio. Do not believe what you see and hear in the media. This is a winnable spiritual war! With your financial help and prayers, we will be able to communicate this message to millions of people and teach God's people how they can use spiritual weapons to overcome the spirit of antichrist which seeks to destroy our nation and economy.

God has given His people supernatural power to engage the principalities and powers behind this and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This does not mean God has given us the power to undo Bible prophecy, but it does mean that,
"When the enemy comes in, like a flood the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him." Isaiah 59:19

God wants to give you and your loved ones a hope and a future. Although, there are counterfeit revivals and apostasy, that does not mean that there cannot be a Biblical outpouring of the Holy Spirit described in Joel Chapter 2 and repeated by Peter in Acts Chapter 2. This last day's outpouring of the Holy Spirit leads directly into Tribulation Period. The Lord talks about the moon turning into blood-red and the sun becoming black, before the great and awesome Day of the Lord. Scientists are telling us about things like the Comet Elenin, solar storms, and massive dark stars.

" And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.
And on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days." Acts 2:17-18
"God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of love, power, and a sound mind!"

With your prayers and financial support, we can see a Third Great Awakening, which will destroy the plans of the evil one and a massive soul harvest before the Tribulation Period. Nothing is impossible with God!
The passivity and spiritual dullness which is rampant in Evangelical-type churches in the U.S. and around the world is evidence of a church whose spiritual power and discernment have been eroded by apostasy. Here at Paul McGuire Ministries and Paradise Mountain Church, we are working and praying around the clock to teach God's people the truth from His Word and ask that the Lord would send a Biblical revival!

However, God cannot send revival upon an apostate church which has embraced false teachers! Therefore the teaching of the Word of God is essential. If the church will turn back to God and His Word, the church will find grace and God will pour out His Spirit. It is very possible that He will give us a reprieve and hold the powers of darkness on a tight leash until the Return of Christ.

But, I write to you this day, these words, as a man God called by God to minister the truth and who will stand before the Judgment Seat of Christ for my actions or lack of actions. I do not say this lightly or with any sense of perverse pleasure, born from self-righteousness. I say this to you with a broken heart and under the anointing of the Holy Spirit. We live in a time where any government, no matter how powerful, can be toppled over night. The world's economies are reeling like a drunken man. The fact, that at this moment, to one degree or another, things are holding together is due to the mercy of God.
At any hour we could see revolution; economic collapse and World War III erupt in the Middle East. A nuclear war could break out between Israel, Iran and Middle Easter nations any week. The massive armies of Russia along with a federation of Middle Eastern nations could make a mad dash to the South and the War of Gog and Magog could ignite. None of this is alarmism. Secular military and economic experts would agree.

Now is the time to rise in the power of the Holy Spirit and fulfill the Great Commission. Now is the time to obey Jesus Christ's words and ""Occupy until I come." There is no reason for you to fear, Psalm 91:1 states, "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." What is this secret place? It is a secret to those who do not walk closely with Jesus Christ. But, to those that walk intimately with the Lord and serve Him, they know where the secret place is. Do you?

The reality is that Jesus Christ is coming sooner than you think. But, each one of us has been given a job to do! One day, in the twinkling of an eye, you will hear the words, "Well done thou good and faithful servant."

You will be in a dimension outside of time, in another dimension called eternity and you will be celebrated with over a billion people what the Bible calls, "The Marriage Supper of the Lamb."
Jesus Christ said, "Behold I am coming quickly!"
Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!
Your servant in Christ,
Paul McGuire

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Re: There are spiritual forces energizing the Occupy Wall Street demonstrations across America and t

Our NEW URL link

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/26/exclusive-acorn-playing-behind-scenes-role-in-occupy-movement/#ixzz1buarzPs9

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EXCLUSIVE: ACORN Playing Behind Scenes Role in 'Occupy' Movement

Oct. 17, 2011: Members of New York Communities for Change, in orange t-shirts with orange banner, attend a press conference in New York with union leaders, including United Federation of Teachers president Michael Mulgrew

The former New York office for ACORN, the disbanded community activist group, is playing a key role in the self-proclaimed “leaderless” Occupy Wall Street movement, organizing “guerrilla” protest events and hiring door-to-door canvassers to collect money under the banner of various causes while spending it on protest-related activities, sources tell FoxNews.com.

The former director of New York ACORN, Jon Kest, and his top aides are now busy working at protest events for New York Communities for Change (NYCC). That organization was created in late 2009 when some ACORN offices disbanded and reorganized under new names after undercover video exposes prompted Congress to cut off federal funds.

Related Video

Occupy Wall Street Tied to Former ACORN Officials

New questions about protest movement
Related Video

Tear Gas Fired at 'Occupy' Protesters

Clashes, arrests in Oakland and Atlanta
Related Slideshow

ACORN Plays Key Role in 'Occupy Wall Street' Movement

Former New York office for ACORN, the disbanded community activist group, is playing a key role in 'leaderless' Occupy Wall Street movement, organizing 'guerrilla' protest events and hiring canvassers to collect money for various causes while spending it on protest-related activities, sources tell FoxNews.com.

Related Stories
New York Man Wants To Trademark Occupy Wall Street
Atlanta Police Arrest 50 Wall Street Protesters
Occupied Neighborhood Better Get Used to Noise
NYCC’s connection to ACORN isn’t a tenuous one: It works from the former ACORN offices in Brooklyn, uses old ACORN office stationery, employs much of the old ACORN staff and, according to several sources, engages in some of the old organization’s controversial techniques to raise money, interest and awareness for the protests.

Sources said NYCC has hired about 100 former ACORN-affiliated staff members from other cities – paying some of them $100 a day - to attend and support Occupy Wall Street. Dozens of New York homeless people recruited from shelters are also being paid to support the protests, at the rate of $10 an hour, the sources said.

At least some of those hired are being used as door-to-door canvassers to collect money that’s used to support the protests.

Sources said cash donations collected by NYCC on behalf of some unions and various causes are being pooled and spent on Occupy Wall Street. The money is used to buy supplies, pay staff and cover travel expenses for the ex-ACORN members brought to New York for the protests.

In one such case, sources said, NYCC staff members collected cash donations for what they were told was a United Federation of Teachers fundraising drive, but the money was diverted to the protests.

Sources who participated in the teachers union campaign said NYCC supervisors gave them the addresses of union members and told them to go knock on their doors and ask for contributions—and did not mention that the money would go toward Occupy Wall Street expenses. One source said the campaign raked in about $5,000.

Current staff members at NYCC told FoxNews.com the union fundraising drive was called off abruptly last week, and they were told NYCC should not have been raising money for the union at all.

Sources said staff members also collected door-to-door for NYCC’s PCB campaign — which aims to test schools for deadly toxins —but then pooled that money together with cash raised for the teachers union and other campaigns to fund Occupy Wall Street.

“We go to Freeport, Central Islip, Park Slope, everywhere, and we say we’re collecting money for PCBs testing in schools. But the money isn’t going to the campaign," one source said.

"It’s going to Occupy Wall Street, and we’re not using that money to get schools tested for deadly chemicals or to make their kids safer. It’s just going to the protests, and that’s just so terrible.”

A spokesman for the United Federation of Teachers told FoxNews.com, "The UFT is not involved in any NYCC fundraising on the PCB issue.”

Multiple sources said NYCC is also using cash donations through canvassing efforts in New York’s Harlem and Washington Heights neighborhoods for union-backed campaigns to fund the Wall Street protests.

“All the money collected from canvasses is pooled together back at the office, and everything we’ve been working on for the last year is going to the protests, against big banks and to pay people’s salaries—and those people on salary are, of course, being paid to go to the protests every day,” one NYCC staff member told FoxNews.com.

Those who contribute don't know the money is going to fund the protests, the source said.

“They give contributions because we say if they do we can fix things - whatever specific problem they’re having in their area, housing, schools, whatever ... then we spend the contributions paying staff to be at the protests all day, every day. That’s where these contributions - the community’s money – is going,” the source said.

“They’re doing the same stuff now that got ACORN in trouble to begin with. And yes, we’re still ACORN, there is a still a national ACORN.”

Another source, who said she was hired from a homeless shelter, said she was first sent to the protests before being deployed to Central Islip, Long Island, to canvass for a campaign against home foreclosures.

“I went to the protests every day for two weeks and made $10 an hour. They made me carry NYCC signs and big orange banners that say NYCC in white letters. About 50 others were hired around my time to go to the protests. We went to protests in and around Zuccotti Park, then to the big Times Square protest,” she said.

“But now they have me canvassing on Long Island for money, so I get the money and then the money is being used for Occupy Wall Street—to pay for all of it, for supplies, food, transportation, salaries, for everything ... all that money is going to pay for the protests downtown and that’s just messed up. It’s just wrong.”

Neither Kest, NYCC executive director, nor his communications director returned repeated email and telephone requests for comment, nor did his communications director. A Fox News producer who visited the Brooklyn office on Tuesday was told, "The best people to speak to who are involved with Occupy Wall Street aren't available."

In a phone interview on Tuesday, Harrison Schultz, an Occupy Wall Street spokesman, said he knew nothing about NYCC’s involvement in the Occupy movement.
“Haven’t seen them, couldn’t tell you,” he said.

He said he couldn’t comment on the Occupy the Boardroom website’s relationship to the movement and to NYCC.

“It’s a horizontal organization, a leaderless organization, it’s difficult to explain it,” Schultz said, “difficult to explain it to people who haven’t worked in this, who haven’t been part of it.”

Kest publicly threw his organization’s support behind the movement in a Sept. 30 opinion piece on HuffingtonPost.com. But top ex-ACORN staff members and current NYCC officials have been planning events like the Occupy Wall Street protests since February, a source within the group told FoxNews.com.

That’s when planning began for May 12 protests against Chase bank foreclosures, which were followed by the formation of the Beyond May 12 campaign, targeting Wall Street and big banks. That campaign was rolled out by a coalition of community groups and unions and led by the revamped former ACORN group.

“What people don’t understand is that ACORN is behind this — and that this, what’s happening now, is all part of the May 12 and Beyond May 12 plans to go after the banks, Chase in particular,” a source said.

Sources said NYCC was a key player behind a series of recent Occupy Wall Street events, including the Oct. 11 Millionaires March, which brought protests and union and community groups on walking tours of Upper East Side homes of wealthy New Yorkers; and the launch of the “Occupy the Boardroom” website, registered to Kest, which encouraged protesters to contact high-profile bankers, among others.

Fox News’ Shira Bush contributed reporting.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Re: There are spiritual forces energizing the Occupy Wall Street demonstrations across America and t

Our NEW URL link

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/frankm1026-2.htm

Frank R Molver (26 Oct 2011)
"Mikhail Gorbachev Says Occupy Wall Street Signals an Emerging New World Order"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems to be all falling together so quickly

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/mikhail-gorbachev-says-occupy-wall-street-signals-an-emerging-new-world-order/

“We are reaping the consequences of a strategy that is not conducive to cooperation and partnership, to living in a new global situation. The world needs goals that will bring people together. Some people in the United States were pushing the idea of creating a global American empire, and that was a mistake from the start. Other people in America are now giving thought to the future of their country. The big banks, the big corporations, are still paying the same big bonuses to their bosses. Was there ever a crisis for them? . . . I believe America needs its own perestroika. The entire world situation did not develop properly. We saw deterioration where there should have been positive movement.

My friend the late Pope John Paul II said it best. He said, ‘We need a new world order, one that is more stable, more humane, and more just.’ Others, including myself, have spoken about a new world order, but we are still facing the problem of building such a world order…problems of the environment, of backwardness and poverty, food shortages…all because we do not have a system of global governance. We cannot leave things as they were before, when we are seeing that these protests are moving to even new countries, that almost all countries are now witnessing such protests, that the people want change. As we are addressing these challenges, these problems raised by these protest movements, we will gradually find our way towards a new world order.”
- Lafayette College website

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Our NEW URL link

Posted on Five Doves: By

BG Ellis

(VIDEO) Video: Glenn Beck Program : Occupy Wall Street movement spontaneous? Not so much!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link