Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Tribulation Start Time?"

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/nicole1024-3.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nicole (24 Oct 2011)
"Tribulation Start Time?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK so I have read thousands of timelines and timecharts and I have to say that in the Bride of Christ there are some of the most intelligent people I have ever seen. The total love and dedication to watch and read the Bible is overwhelming right now. I believe to be wise is to take these timelines and look at a best case scenario and a worst case scenario.

What EVERYONE has in common is that the rapture is very, very close.

Here are some theories and I am just sorta summarizing them, not so we can debate which one makes the most sense, or all the errors I made here because I am doing this off the top of my head from the 3 years that I have studied these timelines and about 3 hours a day that I study so you do the math....but just the fact that Jesus said we would KNOW THE SEASON....and doesn't it seem that the Lord is pulling all of these groups together into one?

Midpoint Rapture with Blood Moons signifying the End: This theory says we started the tribulation in 2008 with the speech Obama gave to confirm the covenant with many with the sign of the dragon (Draco) during his speech and that April 2012 is the midpoint and the rapture should happen by then.....that the blood moons of 2014/2015 represents the signs of the return of Christ. They say that 2008 was the beginning of a sabattical cycle. This one I follow very closely because many people have heard out loud from the Lord, behold the son of perdition has been revealed. However I would be shocked to know we were in the first half of the tribulation because from the visions I have had of the world government, it is like the twilight zone. But sometimes you find yourself in a situation and you cannot believe you are really in it! But if the Lord has us here to the middle to warn the people of the mark until April 2012, then the Lord is quite merciful. This theory says that the horses are roaming the earth and that the judgements of revelation have begun, the earthquakes, famines, etc....that we are here to help the people get through these judgments to repent before the mark comes....that the Lord will rescue us right before the mark is going to start being enforced in 2012.

Pretrib with Blood Moons signifying the Start: Some people say that 2014/2015 is the start of the tribulation because everytime something major happens with Israel, it is near the start of the tetrad....and that 2015 is the beginning of a new sabbatical cycle. The argument uses that the healthcare law starts really going into effect in 2013/2014 and the chip is required then....that a lot of the technology out there is still ramping up and is not where it quite needs to be yet.....that 2012 is probably going to be a huge time of desensitizing people to take on new technologies....ie the ADT Pulse technology that sees in your home from your cell phone, people are being desensitized to other people seeing inside their home, seeing them without clothes on the airport body scanners, etc. And the bride has to go through 3 1/2 years of a quasi tribulation period of purification and events foreshadowing other events in order to warn the people of the real event before the rapture happens near the end of 2012 (commercialized Mayan calendar end date)....and events like the 9/11/2011 speech Obama made in front of where the twin towers stood was a foreshadow of the main event that would happen in the temple of Jerusalem later.....and the speech Obama made in 2008 that appeared to confirm the covenant with many would set the stage for him to take the helm of the United Nations later for the real covenant. And that the events like the earthquakes, volcanoes, etc. are not judgements from God, but the use of weapons by the Illuminati to force a new world order because the earth needs to depopulate....that these events are the birth pangs and the days of Noah prior to the rise of the antichrist's true power.....that we know and see who the antichrist is, but that we are to point these things out because when we leave people will remember what we said. This theory uses the fact that there are a lot of people in the Bride that still need to be purified in holiness before the rapture and that could mean going through famines, global drought, etc. During this time the Lord would take care of the Bride by helping her multiply food and work in major supernatural works.....and we have to be mocked and tested now in order to be strong enough to move into a whole new supernatural realm later.

Pretrib with Blood Moons signifying the Middle: This theory uses the signs of the heavens soley. I have seen charts showing how the blood moons signify how the Jews must run into Petra for 1260 days....and this chart also shows how the devil will be chained into the lake of fire in December 2020 (during Hanukkah) for 1000 years.....and how the sign of the wedding is on July 2, 2019. The sign of Revelation 12 is on the Feast of Rosh Hashanah 2011, and then on 11/11/2011 it shows how the dragon itself is being born...which to me shows how the dragon is going to try to devour the child. There seems to be a rapture in this timeline somewhere from 2011 to mid2012 based upon the 1260 day cycle. This is the one I have been following just in case anyone wants to know where I am coming from and I do not claim that I am right.

I know everyone has their own beliefs and have heard from the Lord in a mighty way, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I do track all of your timelines so that I could formulate an idea of what is happening. This to me is fascinating stuff. I do not go around judging people and telling them they are wrong because I notice how the Lord will give me a prophetic dream and it can come true 3 or more times over a course of time in not a way I expected....but He also gives me a prophetic dream and it will come about EXACTLY like the dream within a month. So I do not know how this rapture scenario is going to go.

These are my checkpoints through this marathon.....
Nicole

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com