Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Written by Ivar: News That Matters

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ehud Barak: Never again a “Gilad Shalit deal”
October 24, 2011

“Life-loving country cannot continue” to release over 1000 prisoners for a soldier.

Gilad Shalit is free. Ehud Barak promise that the next Israeli kidnapped by Hamas will not be exhanged with 1.027 prisoners.
Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak calls the Gilad Shalit deal a “slippery slope”.

Barak said that a “life-loving country cannot continue” to release over 1000 prisoners for a soldier. “This slippery slope has to stop. A change is needed,” he said.

Israel must change its approach to kidnap situations, Defense Minister Ehud Barak told Channel 2 on Sunday night. Asked whether he had a message for Hamas and its military chief, Ahmed Jabari, on the consequences of a future kidnap attempt, Barak responded, “I don’t think I have to say anything publicly via television screens. “

He added, “Hamas understands that it’s not worth its while try this again. As we are a learning nation, we don’t want to return to this.”

The defense minister said Israel would “do what we have to do” to ensure that Israel does not release such a large number of prisoners in future cases of kidnapping, adding, “Jabari and the Hamas will understand the change.”

Source: Jerusalem Post

My comment:

The Israeli society feels the pinch. To let 1027 Arabian criminals off the hock to get one Israel soldier home, is a heavy price to pay.

Israeli Defense Minister have to warn the Hamas. What else can he do?

If the Hamas feel they can get another 1.000 criminals released as a premium for criminal activity, the Islamic terrorists will not wait to kidnap another Israeli soldier.

The big question is what Ehud Barak will do when the Hamas has kidnapped the next Israeli soldier. Will he than stop short of making the second deal, with a terrorist organization Israel promised never never invite to any kind of talks.

The truth is that Israel is under pressure. One deal with blood thirsty islamic terrorists, has an tendency of not becoming the last and final.

The days of distress for Israel is not over. The trouble will increase, up to the day the Messiah Jesus returns. He is the only solution for us all. Only Him can bring peace to Israel, the Middle East and the World.

Written by Ivar

----------------------------------------------------------

Pope claims worldwide “Pastoral responsibility”
October 24, 2011

The Holy see is the “legal personality” of the worldwide pastoral ministry of the Bishop of Rome as head of the Catholic Church.

The Pope claims to be the universal global pastor, and is greeted by men like Vladimir Putin.
Pope Benedict XVI used his address to the new ambassador from the Netherlands to outline how the Catholic Church views its role in diplomatic relations.

“In acting as a voice for the voiceless and defending the rights of the defenseless, including the poor, the sick, the unborn, the elderly, and the members of minority groups who suffer unjust discrimination,” said Pope Benedict, “the Church seeks always to promote natural justice as it is her right and duty to do.”

Although the terms “Vatican State” and “Holy See” are often used interchangeably they are very different things.

According to international law and diplomatic custom, it is the Holy See and not the Vatican City State that is the recognized “legal personality” of the worldwide pastoral ministry of the Bishop of Rome as head of the Catholic Church.

George W. Bush called the Pope "Holy Father", and submitted to his authority.
Therefore the Holy See existed for centuries as a diplomatic entity before the creation of the Vatican City State in 1929.

And it is the Holy See, not the Vatican City State, which exchanges diplomatic representations with 179 countries and is also represented at many inter-governmental bodies including the European Union and the United Nations.

Pope Benedict explained to the new Dutch Ambassador, Joseph Weterings, that the relationship between the Holy See and other states was “clearly of a different character from those between nation-states.”

“The Holy See is not an economic or military power,” he said, yet “its moral voice exerts considerable influence around the world.”

The reason for this influence, said the Pope, was precisely because the unchanging moral stance of the Holy See “is unaffected by the political or economic interests of a nation-state or the electoral concerns of a political party.”

Its contribution to international diplomacy, therefore, consists “largely in articulating the ethical principles that ought to underpin the social and political order,” and also “in drawing attention to the need for action to remedy violations of such principles.”

Obviously the opinions of the Holy See are drawn “from the standpoint of the Christian faith,” but “Christianity has always pointed to reason and nature as the sources of the norms on which a state of law should be built,” the Pope said to the ambassador.

Therefore the Holy See conducts its diplomacy not on “confessional nor on pragmatic grounds” but on the basis of “universally applicable principles that are as real as the physical elements of the natural environment,” he said.

Catholics make up about 25 percent of the Netherland’s population of 16 million, making it the country’s largest religious group.

Source: CNA

My comment:

The Pope explains what is its goal, for the “Holy See”s activities on the Global arena:

“largely in articulating the ethical principles that ought to underpin the social and political order.”

Since the Pope is erupting into social and political chaos, the Pope feels he has a role to play in bringing peace to the World.

The “Prince of peace” will come and bring peace to the World, but not inline with the desires of the International community. The Pope has a different agenda, than to preach the gospel about the Messiah. The head of the Vatican has absolutely no ambition to tell people about the blood of Jesus, and that mankind will spend eternity in Heaven or Hell.

The pontiffs makes this known to the 169 nations, who recognizing the “Holy See” as a religious leaders, that participate in politics.

The Holy See has a clear understanding, of what kind of rules and principles the World must be governed.

On the basis of “universally applicable principles that are as real as the physical elements of the natural environment,”.

Jesus the Messiah did not preach “universally applicable principles”. If He had done so, the Whole World would have embraced Him. Since the Messiah preached a very subjective message, a lot of people wanted to kill him. They were the elite in Jerusalem, and probably of the same ambassadorial class that now hails the Pope.

The anti-Chist in flesh in Rome, is truly loved by all nations. The final anti-Christ will be a globally accepted Word leader, that with govern with the approval and blessings of the Pope: Must likely preaching the same universal false gospel.

2 Thessalonians 2:8
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

The final Anti-Christ will be silenced by the splendor of the returning Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth. Not before. Lord we miss you. We are awaiting your return. Amen.

Written Ivar

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kissing the remains and bones of Bartholomew I
October 24, 2011

A Orthodox Christian kiss a glass box containing some bones and remains of a religious leader.

Religious people in extreme bondage kisses bones and remains of dead human flesh.
The Vatican sent some bones to Istanbul. This is what a website has recoded:

A recent demonstration of sympathy with the above philosophy has been the return on 27-Nov-2004 by Pope John Paul II of the bones of two ancient saints from Rome to the Orthodox Patriarch Bartholomew I.

He was the spiritual leader of the world’s Orthodox Christians.

In Istanbul, concerning which it might be instructive to compare the description on the left below of the real Vatican restoration with a corresponding description on the right below of the Kremlin’s imagined restoration of the Pereshchepyna Treasure to Ukraine.

Source: Eastern Orthodox Christian website:

My comment:

The exchange of bones between the Vatican and Greek and other Orthodox Churches is a strange ritual.

It makes we wonder if the value of the bones in every Church yard in the World, is greatly under valued.

The Vatican is the greatest bone collector in the World. There is obviously a challenge in regards to the verification process. Who knows what kind of animal these remains have belonged to…..

Written by Ivar

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mother Theresa worshiped false “New Age Jesus”
October 24, 2011

I’ve always said we should help a Hindu become a better Hindu. There are different ways of following God.

Mother Theresa worshiped both "a Jesus" and the spirit of Mahatma Gandhi.
This is a statement of Mother Theresa:

“There is only one God and He is God to all; therefore it is important that everyone is seen as equal before God. I’ve always said we should help a Hindu become a better Hindu, a Muslim become a better Muslim, a Catholic become a better Catholic.

We believe our work should be our example to people. We have among us 475 souls – 30 families are Catholics and the rest are all Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs—all different religions. But they all come to our prayers.”

“There are so many religions and each one has its different ways of following God. I follow Christ:

Jesus is my God,
 Jesus is my Spouse, 
Jesus is my Life,
 Jesus is my only Love,
 Jesus is my All in All;
 Jesus is my Everything.”

Source: Catholic TV Network EWTN.
Mother Theresa was by all standards a Roman Catholic, who believe that all gods leads to the same god. But the “holy mother” of Calcutta was not a Christian. Not even close.

Her is another of her pagan, anti-Christian statements.

Some years ago at a get-together of family and friends, I committed what I soon learned was an almost unpardonable mistake. I questioned the sanctity of Mother Teresa.

My objections were based on certain statements she had made that smacked to me of religious indifferentism. For example, in 1997 she told an AP reporter:

“Of course I convert. I convert you to be a better Hindu or a better Muslim or a better Protestant. Once you’ve found God, it’s up to you to decide how to worship him” (“Mother Teresa Touched Other Faiths,” AP, Sept. 7, 1997).

Source: AP.

Lets take a look at some pictures.

Loved by the World. But completely valuless for the Kingdom of God.

An Indian Catholic priest and nuns pray in front of a statue of Mother Teresa in Hyderabad on September 5, 2008
The source of picture.

My comment:

Mother Teressa was an idol worshiper, and she did not know the gospel. In the eye’s of the World she was great and adored, but in the eye’s of God she was worthless. The “Jesus” that Mother Theresa believed in, is the same copy-cat that operates in the “New Age” movement. A “Jesus” that is a “guru”, but only one of many. The One World Religion will worship such falsehood as the truth.

Jeremiah 2:5
This is what the LORD says: “What fault did your ancestors find in me, that they strayed so far from me? They followed worthless idols and became worthless themselves. (end of scripture)

She misguided people, and lead them into sin. Mother Theresa hailed Hindus, blessed them, and with her blessings they faced eternity in Hell.

Two lost souls. Mother Theresa and her Pope.

When you bless people who worship idols, the idol worshipers will love you and make an idol out of you.

Idols in Calcutta. Tasteless and wicked, an item for the truth mockers.
Mother Theresa will surely have to pay for her spiritual crimes, mixing all religion together as one. She was never a Bible obeying Christian. In her sins, she died and perished. If she did not repent.

Psalm 31:6
I hate those who cling to worthless idols; as for me, I trust in the LORD.

First Published: 19.02.2011.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com