Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Don’t Believe the 2012 (December 21) Hype- a Christian Perspective on the Actual Mayan Calendar Lo

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2011/10/09/don%e2%80%99t-believe-the-2012-december-21-hype-a-christian-perspective-on-the-actual-mayan-calendar-long-count-end-date-october-28-2011/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Don’t Believe the 2012 (December 21) Hype- a Christian Perspective on the Actual Mayan Calendar Long Count End Date, October 28, 2011

Posted on October 9, 2011 by nabiy4america

I must first mention that as a Christian I have only a cursory interest in “what the Mayans say” or, for that matter, “what the New Agers say”. It is what God says that counts; however, by studying the views of the pagans or even the dark side we can find out what they are up to, and there is certainly some truth mixed in with the lies. Kind of keeps us on our toes, so to speak. After all, these end-times are primarily about spiritual warfare, and it is good to know your adversary. Forewarned is forearmed, as the expression goes. So put on your shield of Jesus Christ, and pick up your sword the Word, meanwhile always keeping in mind that the occult elite who actually run this world behind the scenes do “believe” in the Mayan calendar at least to the extent to which it might help their grand cause, and therefore they may actually try to “pull something off” on either October 28, 2011 or the fictitious date of December 21, 2012 which would act to fulfill their own desires for control of this world.

Now, having said this, I am convinced that “earth changes” have dramatically increased in recent years and months, so there is certainly something going on to make things so out of kilter. I am especially concerned with seismic activity and, to a lesser degree, with solar activity as well. In fact, I awaken each day thinking that there might have been a catastrophic high 8s to high 9s earthquake; I am expecting such to occur any day now; that is, another massive earthquake and tsunami somewhere in the world. My concerns are not without merit, and the fact is that in addition to being a watchman I am also a geologist by profession. Here is a chart which shows what is going on seismically with this earth (“click” for larger view)-

Several months ago, after hearing a lot of discussion about the Mayan topic, I decided to look into the “end of the Mayan calendar” hype, and quickly came to the conclusion that December 21, 2012 was not even the correct date. I looked at the scant evidence presented for the 2012 date versus the strong evidence presented by Mayan expert Dr. Carl Johan Calleman for the date of October 28, 2011, and I greatly favor the latter. In fact, I am convinced of this. Here is a quote from Dr. Calleman-

. . . the October 28, 2011 date is based on massive scientific evidence that the Nine Underworlds and Thirteen Heavens known from ancient Mayan sources indeed describe cosmic evolution in all of its aspects.

So, whatever it all might mean, I am here going to present a short summary. Recall please two things: first, that Dr. Calleman is what I would term a “New Ager” and, second, that the Mayans themselves were essentially pagans (at best) or devil worshippers (at worst) and therefore received at least a portion of their spiritual insights from the master liar himself, Satan. Yet in all due fairness, the calendar they constructed is unique and highly mathematical.

I will be summarizing and quoting from 2 separate articles written by Dr. Calleman, linked here-

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/risk_of_2012.htm

The “End” of the Mayan calendar, Solar Flares and Earth Changes

As well as an analysis of his second article-

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/carl-johan-calleman-10-02-11-the-%E2%80%9Cend%E2%80%9D-of-the-mayan-calendar-solar-flares-and-earth-changes/

Now, let me start by saying that Dr. Calleman does refer to the Bible several times in his writings. Specifically, he discussed two main topics from Revelation; the seven vials as discussed in Revelation 16, and the New Jerusalem of Revelation 3 and 21. Yet, he is also predicting, it would appear, that this calendar “end” will lead to peace and stability very soon. I do agree with him that we are approaching that “time” (albeit within a few years), but there is no way that the seven vials are going to be poured out starting October 28, 2011, since the trumpets have not even blown yet. But in all fairness, that is not quite what he is saying. In fact, let me quote Dr. Calleman now-

(The time ahead) has much in common with the difficult birth scenario for the “New Jerusalem” as this is presented in the Book of Revelation. [emphasis C.M.N.]

Just to make it crystal clear, “the difficult birth scenario” would by necessity include the trumpets and vials of Revelation, a period of time during most of the inhabitants of the earth will perish. Rather, what Dr. Calleman focuses on and does firmly believe is that there will be a “universal consciousness” which we Christians know cannot happen until the Millennial Kingdom itself, and it will not be quite what he is suggesting. In other words, from Scripture it appears to me that if the Mayan calendar is to be deemed largely accurate then it must point to several years of earth-shattering catastrophes before reaching that era of peace and harmony. Therefore, I am certainly looking at the period of time around October 28 of this year as perhaps the start of the “birth pangs” becoming stronger and closer together. And I say this strictly from a Christian perspective as the timeframe does seem to fit quite well. For example, the world might right now be at the brink of another economic collapse akin to that of late 2008. And I’ve already mentioned that a catastrophic earthquake/tsunami could occur at any time.

Now, when I speak of the “end” of the Mayan calendar on October 28, 2011, what I am really referring to is the end of the “energies of the Long Count”, as per Dr. Calleman. Dr. Calleman says the following about what the date October 28, 2011 truly means for the earth/inhabitants of earth-

What this “end” may mean… My basic answer would be that the universe attains its highest quantum state and creates a new stage for life…

The end date simply reflects the point in time when the Cosmic Tree of Life attains its highest quantum state.

. . . it constitutes the end of the shifts that have been caused by alternations in the quantum states of the Tree of Life up until that point . .

. . . we are approaching the end of cyclical changes and the highest quantum state of the universe, it is also logical that the economic meltdown that we are now in is not merely a “recession” or a “depression”, such as we know to have been precipitated in the past by nights in the calendar. The decline is instead the beginning of the end to the cycles of the economy.

. . . the fulfillment of the evolutionary plan for all of creation.

Although this gentleman subscribes to the fallacious 12/21/2012 date, the following quote by John Major Jenkins about the end of the Mayan calendar is quite intriguing and useful-

. . . around the year 2012, a large chapter in human history will be coming to an end. All the values and assumptions of the previous World Age will expire, and a new stage of human growth will commence . . . the Maya understood this to be a natural process, in which new life follows a death.

Now, for a slight change of subject, Dr. Calleman had actually thought that the international financial collapse would have occurred already, but since it has not, he believes that it may be imminent, as based on these words:

…no occurrence has yet been powerful enough to precipitate the collapse… and it now seems that this will not happen until in the seventh day of the Ninth wave, October 11-28. If so, the end of the calendar may become a very marked discontinuity.

Okay, so that matches the economic demise we know will occur, from Scripture, and with this will obviously come great political changes and new and horrific wars. But what of earth changes? This is how Dr. Calleman explains it in New Age terminology:

Since the calendar is now about to come to an end we may thus also ask if the continental structure of the Earth, the global brain, will now be completed and if this will affect the stability of the Earth’s crust. If it does then maybe, the increased seismic activity in recent times derives from the fact that the inner core of the Earth, is now being fine-tuned for the transmission of the new unity consciousness from the Cosmic Tree of Life. [emphasis C.M.N.]

Wow, what the heck? That’s a whole lot of words I don’t really understand to describe something actually very simple. The simplicity being that God will unleash tremendous seismic events across the continents and oceans of the world as part of His plan for these end-times which, yes, do ultimately culminate in the New Jerusalem setting which Dr. Calleman is most interested in. Although I would not describe the New Jerusalem as “unity consciousness” exactly, but certainly close to that!

Dr. Calleman goes on to explain that the Mayan calendar is the only one in the world not based on mechanical time (the Greek “chronos” , but rather on consciousness-based time (the Greek “kairos” . Now, this is actually quite interesting, and by looking at it this way we can see why we should not be expecting the world to end on this day. So, again, I agree with Dr. Calleman that the world will absolutely not end on October 28, 2011, Praise God! Dr. Calleman explains why the October 28 date will likely not be a “quantum shift”-

Many people are expecting a quantum shift as the Mayan calendar comes to an end – and rightly so – but a continuous astronomical cycle by definition never gives rise to quantum shifts. [emphasis C.M.N.]

Both the earth changes and economic problems which the world has faced in increasing magnitudes are revealed in the Mayan calendar as expected events of the “Ninth wave” frequency increase (he attributes this to the vials of Revelation although, as I explain above, this doesn’t fit perfectly, as these are yet in the future, albeit in the near future and may indeed be triggered soon after October 28, 2011). Here is a very recent quote which brings this together and, below it, a figure from Dr. Calleman’s article which shows this wave and plotted events quite accurately (again, though, remember that since some of the economic events did not manifest as plotted below, that October 11-28 instead might be the timeframe in which these events occur, possibly even including, as he mentions, an intensification of solar flares!).

What we are witnessing is thus not another recession, but the end of the world capitalist system and the protests in the US against “Wall Street” may be an indication as good as any of this.

…the Ninth wave has also brought a marked intensification of many types of natural disasters sometimes in places they have never been seen before… events… include solar flares, comets, earthquakes, floods, heat waves and extreme winds…

Please view the graph in the following article by Dr. Carl Johan Calleman “The risks of believing that the Mayan calendar ends December 21, 2012!”-

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/risk_of_2012.htm

Now, it must be stated that Dr. Calleman is not the only Mayan expert who is adamant about the prophecy of the Thirteen Baktuns and 13 Ahau by which one arrives at the October 28, 2011 end date. Mayan elder Don Alejandro Oxlaj of the esteemed “Council of Elders” likewise carries this prophecy, although he does not specify this end date per se. They both agree that the last Katun shift took place on February 10, 1992 (7200 days before October 28, 2011; i.e. a Katun is 7200 days long). Look at all of the important events which happened right around the last Katun shift (courtesy of the referenced article by Dr. Calleman)-

August 1991- The launching of the World Wide Web

December 25, 1991- The end of the Cold War and the collapse of the Soviet Union

February 7, 1992- The institution of the European Union

This is quite compelling, and for this reason we should certainly look at October 28, 2011 as, at the very least, a transition into dramatic change of some type, or an enhancement of the economic/political/earth changes we are already witnessing.

Dr. Calleman believes it is of great importance to understand that the true end date is October 28, 2011 and not December 21, 2012, and here is how he summarizes it-

If you ignore the evidence and listen to the December 21, 2012 “alignment” prophets this is likely to have very serious direct consequences for your own life and how you approach the future. With the acceleration of time in the Galactic Underworld the difference of 420 days between the two end dates is literally as big as that between day and night.

In summary then, again, I agree with Dr. Calleman that the true end date of the Mayan calendar is October 28, 2011. He proves this point in his article entitled “Why the Creation Cycles do not end December 21, 2012, but October 28, 2011”, linked here-

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/end_of_creationcycles.htm

This quote from the above article is quite relevant to include-

Another equally compelling reason why December 21, 2012 cannot be the true date of completion of creation is that this day is 4 Ahau in the tzolkin count. Since the Long Count consists of exactly 7200 tzolkin rounds then the true end of creation must fall on a day that is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count . . . seem to indicate that the date of relevance is October 28, 2011, which in fact is 13 Ahau in the tzolkin count. [emphasis C.M.N.]

From my Christian standpoint, I interpret “what this date could mean” quite differently than he does, although there are pronounced similarities. For example, I know that this earth and her inhabitants must soon proceed through the rigors of the trumpets and vials of Revelation prior to achieving a true “unity consciousness” which is what Dr. Calleman compares to the New Jerusalem. Being well versed with end-times prophecies, I am therefore expecting major earth changes, political changes, economic collapse, and multiple wars within the next few years. October 28, 2011 may very well turn out to be an approximate “turning point” in which the birth pangs become more intense and closer together. I believe, therefore, that there is a lot of truth imbedded within the Mayan calendar and it is worth deeper study, as long as results of the investigation do not contradict anything which our Bible states. So far, I am seeing a lot of agreement although, again, I am adamant that many “negative” changes must occur before we are close to seeing the “unity consciousness” of the New Jerusalem. To prove my point, I will again quote Dr. Calleman and then comment on what he says about the meaning of the October 28, 2011 Mayan calendar end date-

. . . the universe attains its highest quantum state and creates a new stage for life (at the top of the nine-storied pyramid). [emphasis C.M.N.]

Well, this is troubling. God generally does not much like pyramids nor the related ziggurats, which both the Babylonians and Mayans are well known for; think “Tower of Babel” (Genesis 11). Making this sound exceedingly dire is the number “nine”, the famous Biblical number for judgment and finality-

http://philologos.org/__eb-nis/nine.htm

I would think then, that by using these clues within a Christian framework, October 28, 2011 might well be an approximate start date for some horrific judgments to befall the inhabitants of the earth. That is my minor contribution which I can add to Dr. Calleman’s impressive body of work. This said, obviously kudos are due to Dr. Calleman for some awesome research into correctly deciphering what was one of the great mysteries of our time, the actual Mayan calendar “end date”. Do I expect an international “event” to occur on this day of October 28, 2011? No, but then again I would not be surprised whatsoever. Nor would I be surprised if the elite who run the world actually set something into motion on that day. If we see a major economic collapse between October 11 and October 27, then we really need to be looking at October 28 much more closely, for that would prove that this calendar has some real merit behind it in terms of identifying distinct “trends”. Yet, no matter what happens or does not happen around that date, please at least “rest assured” that the upcoming December 21, 2012 date is “hype” as far as the Mayan calendar end date is concerned, although there is certainly a very high potential on that particular date for the occult elite to attempt to change the course of history.

All in all, just remember that our Lord Jesus Christ is coming soon, so keep your eyes on the One True God of this universe! The only true “end date” is one which He and only He knows!

With Love in Christ,

CARLOS MONTAÑA NABAÉTEUO

Appendix:

Certain Maya are expecting the return of their god “Quetzalcoatl” around the end date of their calendar. Considered a “feathered serpent”, his spiritual description actually bears a remarkable similarity to the Antichrist of the Bible. Many Maya actually consider Quetzalcoatl to originate from North America, specifically the present-day United States of America. In fact, prior to the arrival of European Christopher Columbus on our shores, America was referred to as “the land of the feathered serpent” by certain indigenous peoples.

There is a particular book which is a “must read” for anyone interested in the topic of the Mayan calendar. It is by Daniel Pinchbeck (2006), and is entitled “2012- The Return of Quetzalcoatl”.

Here is a relevant quote from his excellent book, which helps explain the basis of the Mayan calendar-

According to Argűelles, the 5,125 year (5,200 tun) of the “Long Count,” from 3113 BC to AD 2012, measures the entire span of what we call history, from its beginning to its end . . . [emphasis C.M.N.]

Like this:LikeBe the first to like this post.

About nabiy4america
I am a follower of Jesus Christ.
View all posts by nabiy4america →
This entry was posted in Uncategorized, Warning for the World. Bookmark the permalink.
← Philippines Prophecy Confirmed— Back-to-back Typhoons Pedreng / Quiel Strike Aurora Province, Luzon; Calumpit, Bulacan is Isolated- Prophetic Dream of 6 March, 2011

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Don’t Believe the 2012 (December 21) Hype- a Christian Perspective on the Actual Mayan Calenda

Our New Website URL

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

8 Responses to Don’t Believe the 2012 (December 21) Hype- a Christian Perspective on the Actual Mayan Calendar Long Count End Date, October 28, 2011
jeff says:
October 10, 2011 at 17:07
I really do not see these folks as having anything of value to pass along to the general public. We know for a fact that the enemy is always the one behind the scenes bringing people belonging to the occult along. I do think that occasionally that there may be some information that may prove accurate, ( even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally), but it is overall unreliable and very difficult to do anything more than just observe. If I understand the enemies tactics, he will usually try to throw people off of the trail. We shall see.

nabiy4america says:
October 10, 2011 at 17:26
Hi, Jeff, I certainly agree for the most part, although I believe that the dark side does better than “mere chance”, as Satan is a formidable enemy with many tricks up his sleeve*. Not to mention, that occult dates often become target dates. You are correct that the enemy will try to throw people off the trail, which is where the 2012 deception comes in, which I am attempting to expose here! My prayer is that this article will open eyes to the dark spirit behind the December 21, 2012 date and keep people focused on Jesus Christ alone!

Blessings brother,

Carlos

*My forthcoming article about Muhammad will hopefully convince you of this . . .

cindybythesea says:
October 11, 2011 at 01:43
Very impressive work brother! I think you have uncovered something which may be important as the end of October is shaping up to be a very interesting month prophetically speaking. As we approach the new year, we can be assured that the media will take every opportunity to speculate what the new year will bring (in terms of the Mayan calendar). I know the folks where I work couldn’t stop talking about the movie 2012, when it came out. Armed with the word of God and some honest information about what the Mayan calendar is and isn’t, I feel better equipped to have a dialogue with them. Thank you again, the time and effort you put into your writing, very much appreciated! Grace and blessings to you! Cindy

nabiy4america says:
October 11, 2011 at 08:28
Thank-you so much for your kind words, sister Cindy. I am hopeful that this article will shed some light on the topic alright! Indeed, we’ll be hearing a whole lot about the Mayan calendar as we hit January 1, 2012 I would imagine. I’ll probably need to write a “Part II” in a year or so as the hysteria begins to hit a fever pitch!

Abundant blessings,

Carlos

scared4usall says:
October 15, 2011 at 09:39
I am not sure exactly what will happen come the end of this month but I believe it will have something to do with either the net, OWS or economic collapse. Though i’m not ready for any of these scenarios and I feel as if noone will be except maybe the illuminated masons. I also feel that we can not know when or how long the events of revelation will unfold! As there are many instances where the bible uses a day for a year or a year for a day. All I mean is noone knows the hour of his coming so how can we expect to know anything for that matter! I feel as if the best theological philosophy is that nothing is certain except for the fact that these events will unfold,
more then likely not how any of us could possibly imagine! I would love for these events to unfold in days or even hours to keep humanities suffering to a minimum! As for the October 28th date
and whether this will be the beginning of the end! I feel that thought this date may just be a day when most of humanity is accepting to the fact that our world is being shaped by a minority of malevolent satan worshipers that it may also be the starting point for great earth changes! Though i am inclined to assume that nothing of significance will really happen on this particular day or at least i hope! Thankyou for your enlightening article and your confirmation of the October 28th 2011 date as the end of Mayan calendar! God bless.

nabiy4america says:
October 16, 2011 at 10:20
Hi scared4usall, and thank you for both your kind words and thought-provoking comment! Well, you are correct, no matter how studied we are in end times and possible scenarios, we will certainly be caught off guard to a large degree with the manner in which things actually unfold. On the other hand, since the Lord tells us to “watch”, and specifically I am also to study and calculate, we can me more prepared for these times approaching the Day of the Lord.

I like your point about people waking up to the fact that this is a world run by the satanists. I pray that more eyes will be opened as each day passes, for this requires a spiritual vision which most people lack. But, as you said, there is an awakening happening now, Praise God!

I am concerned about the December 21, 2012 date in terms of a man-made crisis or simply a “cover”, and with the true end of the Mayan calendar 420 days earlier, this gives “them” 420 days to operate outside of the awareness of the general public. Hopefully, this article will act to open some eyes as to the agenda of what I generally refer to as the “illuminated ones”, “occult elite”, “Illuminati”, or “luciferians”.

Blessings, and many thanks for an outstanding contribution to this discussion.

Carlos

Mrs M says:
October 18, 2011 at 14:51
I’m glad you covered this topic because we are seeing an uptick in all things mayan.
Crop circles have appeared saying the return of Quetzalcoatl is going to happen in May 20, 2012 and 16 days later we have the heliacal rise of Venus-the bright morning star, mayans equate this as the best time to start wars.

Also on May 20 we have an alignment of Earth, Sun and Pleiades this is when the mayan have their sacred fire ceremonies. The mystery religions hold the Pleiades in high regard. In fact, in this general area is where I believe God is holding Apollyon hostage in the bottomless pit. If you look at the greek
G12
ἄβυσσος
abussos
ab’-us-sos
From G1 (as a negative particle) and a variation of G1037; depthless, that is, (specifically), (infernal) “abyss”: – deep, (bottomless) pit.

G1037
βυθός
buthos
boo-thos’
A variation of G899; depth, that is, (by implication) the sea: – deep.

you can see that the pit is in reference to sea- as in the depthness. So it could mean deep space. That brings me to Job, when God asks him

“Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades or loose the cords of Orion?

what is going to be unbound in the Pleiades? Apollyon and his horde I suspect. Apollyon is Quetzalcoatl. I also need to mention that the mormons believe Quetzalcoatl to be Jesus. Here’s a video about his return:

stevekerp says:
October 18, 2011 at 18:23
Hi, Carlos -

Thanks for making my job easier. Not sure what the “bad guys” are up to on this, but there are plenty of OTHER reasons for seeing the end of this month as possibly very transitional.

Hope to see you soon.

Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Enter your comment here...

Guest Log In Log In Log In Email (required) (Not published)
Name (required)
Website Please log in to WordPress.com to post a comment to your blog.

You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out )
Cancel
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.

Notify me of new posts via email.

Search for:
Recent Posts
Don’t Believe the 2012 (December 21) Hype- a Christian Perspective on the Actual Mayan Calendar Long Count End Date, October 28, 2011
Philippines Prophecy Confirmed— Back-to-back Typhoons Pedreng / Quiel Strike Aurora Province, Luzon; Calumpit, Bulacan is Isolated- Prophetic Dream of 6 March, 2011
Blog hiatus during the Fall Feasts of the Lord
President Obama, the 341 days, & “You Know Who I AM . . . I AM God”- CRITICAL UPDATE of 18 September
Sobering Words from the Lord for America on the Tenth Anniversary of the 9/11 “Day of Infamy”
Archives
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
Categories
America Babylon Warnings
Bible Prophecy Research
Dreams & Visions
Dreams/Visions Confirmed Prophetic
Uncategorized
Urgent Prayers
Warning for the World
Meta
Register
Entries RSS
Comments RSS
WordPress.com
Blogroll
Alpha Omega Report
Bible Gateway
Cindy By The Sea
David Wilkerson Today
End Times Forecaster
Gates of the City
Hand Of Help Ministries
Look Up Fellowship
New Wineskins
Number in Scripture
Parables Blog
PID Radio
Prayers for the People
Redemption is Near
Steve Coerper's Homework
The Bible Wheel
The Day Approaching
The Watchman's Cry
Wings of Prophecy
Chozeh & Nabiy – Prophetic words across the Seven Seas Theme: Twenty Ten Blog at WordPress.com

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Don’t Believe the 2012 (December 21) Hype- a Christian Perspective on the Actual Mayan Calenda

Thanks Steven for this interesting subject.

My response is that we will be okay and next month will come and go without any significant thing happens.
I wish I was wrong but the most the US will get this season is the hard winter. Winter this year will be much harsh than all previous years.
Other than that, by end of October 2011, which I believe not end of the world, the world will be pretty much the same except the conflict of Israel and Hamas getting more intense.
Logically, it needs at least three months to bring total chaos to the world, and concerning that we have less than 10 days to arrive at October 28th, 2011, I don't think something significant will happen BUT it begins to happen probably yes. Then progressively worsen in the next three months. However, if about one or two days before October 28th, 2011, everything is fine, then more likely the process of progressive destruction has not even begun yet.