Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
""TIME IS UP"!!! 10/14/11...Virginia Arnke"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/virginiaa1015.htm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Virginia Arnke (15 Oct 2011)
""TIME IS UP"!!! 10/14/11...Virginia Arnke"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! to all the Doves:

Several weeks ago I posted a message that the Lord annointed me to HERALD IS COMING!!!I have been doing that ever since on FACEBOOK WHERE I AM INVOLVED IN AN END TIME MESSAGE BOARD PREPARING PEOPLE FOR HIS SOON RETURN.

Yesterday morning while in prayer the Lord asked me to post the following message immediately:

"I AM COMING NOW"!!!ARE YOU READY? THERE ARE NO MORE GRAINS OF SAND IN THE HOURN GLASS - TIME IS UP"!!!

I would not ever think on these words so I felt it was from the Lord.

Today early in the morning I was reading a message that was possted on someones website received from Sabrina or Susan in regards to what some people are receiving and I will post those messages below which confirms what I heard yesterday...those messages were given sometime earlier and the last was given on 10/12/11 whereas I received this message on 10/13/11..Here is the message below:

'THIS IS SIGNIFICANT PART III: More than two persons receiving the same vision from the LORD REGARDING HIS COMING!!!by Virginia Arnke on Friday, October 14, 2011 at 9:46am

THIS IS SIGNIFICANT PART III : More than two persons receiving the the same vision from the Lord regarding the Lord's Coming

Hi everyone

Buddy called me last night to tell me about this vision which is exciting because of the visions of others I have received and Charity's word from the Lord when she did not know about the visions people were telling me about and they did not know each other were having these visions. Wow. Here is Buddy's vision.

Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 3:00 AM

Subject: Vision

October 11, 2011 Tuesday 3:54 pm , while I'm singing to the Lord with my eyes closed I see Jesus standing to my right holding an empty hour glass with no sand in it and I see a clock above the hour glass showing 12:00 o'clock and I hear the Lord say " IT'S TIME " end.

You can read my notes below that I have received from others about the hourglass being empty...

Sent from my iPad

Subject: I think this is significant Part II

Got this message:

Susan, I would say this is an incredible confirmation of what I heard the Lord say to me this past Wednesday, October 5th. I was praying in tongues and here is an excerpt from what I typed out as the Spirit spoke:

"Any moment now, I tell you! For the last grain

of sand has fallen. The hesitation you sense is but the sucking in of

My breath as I provide one last moment of grace for this sin-sick world

before My mighty Wind is released in all it's power & glory!!!"

God bless you, sister. Come, precious Adonai Yahshua!

Love, Charity

Date: October 8, 2011 9:00:49 PM PDT

To: Susan Davis

Subject: I think this is significant

I can't help but to think that this is significant. We receive regular updates from the mother of two young boys Jonathan and Sebastian, brothers who are 12 and 9 years old who speak in tongues and have visions and hear prophetic words from the LORD. One of these boys had an extraordinary vision recently (among many). The vision was of an hourglass with only one grain of sand in it. Now I think this is incredible because it certainly is not something a child would make up on his own (I am almost certain even an adult would not conceive this either). But now get this--it gets even more incredible--I received an email from a woman who had a vision and she saw an hourglass with one grain of sand in it too. Now I asked her if she knew about Jonathan and Sebastian's visions and she had never heard of them. So I sent her their visions. I was floored that someone who knew nothing about these boys had the identical vision. Well here is something more amazing--one of the boys had another vision like the first--he saw an hourglass but this time there were no grains of sand--it was empty--I tell you this stirs me to tell you I believe if you are not looking for the LORD to return you better rethink your position because EVERYONE--and I do mean EVERYONE is coming down against Israel--including the EU, the UN, the MidE, the US, the vatican/Pope and now the European Parliment has voted against Israel for the Palestinian Statehood: http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=239992

Now is not the time to be caught sleeping or making statements that we have years and years to go--we don't! Susan

My thoughts: we have just started the Feast of Tabernacles...this period of a time for the rapture has been prophesized by different people...also Pastor Buck of Idaho who died a few years ago in a book entitled 'ANGELS ON ASISGNMENT"...SPEAKS OF HIS ENCOUNTERS WITH GABRIEL THE ANGEL IN THE 1970'S..A chapter which talks about the 7 priorities of God and the 7 feast days..Tabernacles being the 7th would be the day we the Bride would be taken to tabernacle with the Lord for a 7 year period of time which would happen on this feast timeline...You can fine this message on page 88 of this book which was written by the Hunters...an excellent read.

Also Charity received a message several years ago..she was working in her kitchen when all of a sudden she got a horrible headache and layed down and while resting she heard a message of 5, 6,7,JESUS! SHE THEN HEARD THE DOOR SHUT LIKE NOAHS ARK...she was not sure what it meant except the door closing meant the end and the rapture..Rosh HaShanna is the 5th feast, Feast of Atonement the 6th feast and Feast of Tabernacles is the 7th feast. Many years ago I was GIVEN A MESSAGE WHILE IN PRAYER GROUP OF A PEG BOARD WITH 7 PEGS GOING STRAIGHT ACROSS WITH A BELL ON EACH PEG...THIS TOOK PLACE JUST BEFORE ROSH HASHANNA in 2001 or 2002...while I prayed silently I asked the Lord if He was coming at that time...immediately with no one hearing my silent prayer a sister was given the message which was for me. This has never been answered..I BELIEVE NOW IT IS REFERRING TO THIS FEAST WHICH IS A 7 DAY FEAST AND IT IS THE 7TH MONTH AND THE 7TH FEAST OF THE LAST FALL FEASTS OF THE YEAR...7 7 7.

I am not saying or setting a specific date...however we can know the season and the year...and since there is no more sand in the hour glass and messages have been coming forth rapidly like Pastor Rileys' message of 10/14/11 which was very encouraging...this I believe could very well be a time when HE WILL COME and it is a time when many people, in fact the majority are not expecting it.

BE READY FOR I AM COING IN AN HOUR WHEN YOU DO NOT EXPECT IT He says...ONLY A WEEK OR SO AGO HE TOLD SABRINA IT IS ONLY MOMENTS AWAY...THSE MOMENTS I BELIEVE HAVE ABOUT ELAPSED...

SEE YOU AT THE WEDDING SUPPER...WHAT A TIME THT WILL BE!!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE...MARANATHA...Virginia Arnke

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com