Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Bible verses numbered from 5.14.1948 link rapture number to Obama and the Sermon on the Mount"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/bobware1015.htm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bob Ware (15 Oct 2011)
"Bible verses numbered from 5.14.1948 link rapture number to Obama and the Sermon on the Mount"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a total of 31,102 verses in the Bible: 23,145 in the Old Testament and 7957 in the New Testament. In the chart below I have sequentially assigned the Bible verses to the consecutive dates beginning with the rebirth of Israel on 5.14.1948. The 23,145 Old Testament verses spanned the dates: 5.14.1948 to 9.25.2011. The 7957 New Testament verses spanned the dates: 9.26.2011 to 7.8.2033. The third verse of the New Testament (MT 1:3) aligned with start of Rosh Hashanah 5772 (9.28.2011). The reader may find some interesting connections between the dates and the associated Bible verses. Please, share any interesting discoveries that you make. I believe that the anomalies I found surrounding the ‘Sermon on the Mount’ are the most intriguing in this article.

I have labeled the columns in my chart from ‘A’ to ‘G’:

‘A’ > Bible book, chapter and verse numbers

‘B’ > Consecutive dates assigned to the Bible verses starting with Israel’s rebirth on 5.14.1948

‘C’ > Consecutive verse numbers from the first to the last (31,102)

‘D’ > Consecutive verse numbers in reversed order from the last to the first

‘E’ > New Testament verse numbers from the first to the last (7957)

‘F’ > The results of dividing column ‘D’ by column ‘E’

‘G1’ to ‘G4’ > Running totals (or consecutive strings) of the results from column ‘F’

In column ‘E’ I have drawn a box around the three sets of 17 prime number placeholders for the three sets of prime numbers that make up the ‘Prime Cube’. The sum of the four points of the cross within this cube is 1948.

On 10.12.2011 Obama completed 467 days in office. The result in column ‘F’ that aligns with the date 10.12.2011 is also 467. The following date is 10.13.2011. 1013 is the prime number gematria of ‘LORD JESUS CHRIST’.

The sum of the four consecutive results in column ‘F’ from MT 1:24 to MT 2:2 is 1247. This is the length of each side of the Star of David pattern within the ‘Circle of Time’. The first result in this series is the gematria of the 12th stone of the breastpiece 331 (Ephraim). The fourth result in this set is the prime number gematria for ‘JESUS’ (294). Ephraim’s gematria is the last the three stones in the bottom row of the breastpiece which total 888 (the Greek gematria of ‘JESUS’ .

The sum of the 26 results from MT 4:25 to MT 5:25 is 2004. 1.1.2004 is the date at the center of the ‘Circle of Time’. The sum of the first 18 results in this set is 1440. This is the number of minutes in a day and the diameter of the ‘Circle of Time’. The sum of the first 14 results in this set is sum of the ASCII codes for ‘Jesus Christ’ (1143).

MT 2:3 is the 7930th verse from the end of the Bible. 7930 equals: 10 x 793. 793 is the 12th Star of David number and the sum of the English gematria for ‘BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA’. The sum of the results for the next three consecutive verses (MT 2:4 to MT 2:6) is 793.

The date that aligns with MT 5:2 is the 7th anniversary of the earthquake and tsunami that occurred on 12.26.2004. MT 5:2 is the 92nd verse of the New Testament. The 92nd prime number is 467 which is the center of the ‘Prime Cube/Cross’. On this date (12.26.2011) Obama will complete 10 x 107 days in office. 107 is considered to be the rapture number. The very next 107 verses comprise the ‘Sermon on the Mount’ (MT 5:3 to MT 7:27). The 8th verse in the ‘Sermon on the Mount’ is the 100th verse of the New Testament and it is the 100th verse counting from the end of the ‘Sermon on the Mount’. The 100th prime number is the south point of the ‘Prime Cross’ (523). 523 is the sum of the trinity reductions for ‘JESUS’ (888 yields 153) and ‘CHRIST’ (1480 yields 370). The result in column ‘F’ at this point is 79. 79 is the first number of the ‘Prime Cube’. The 79th element is gold.

MT 6:8 is the center verse of the ‘Sermon on the Mount’. It is the 54th in this string of 107 verses. The result of dividing column ‘D’ by column ‘E’ at MT 6:8 is also 54. A little personal note: the date at this point is 2.18.2012. That will be exactly 8 years since I bought my car for $3700. 3700 is the gematria of the 12 tribe names on the breastpiece. 401 is the gematria of the ‘Aleph’ and ‘Tav’ at the center of GN 1:1. The gematria of the remaining six translatable words in GN 1:1 is 2300. My car has an engine with a displacement of 2300cc. My Father and brother died exactly 2 x 8 years apart (7.11.1900 and 7.11.2006).

The sum of the 15 results from MT 2:6 to MT 2:20 equals: the Greek gematria for ‘LORD JESUS CHRIST’ (316 . The sum of the last 12 results in this set is the Greek roster number for ‘JESUS’ (2424).

Some other interesting running total sets in columns ‘G1’ to ‘G4’:

1184 > x 2 = 2368 (JESUS CHRIST)

2332 > Hebrew roster number for ‘Eve’

234 > Vincent Tan’s number

896 > multiplicative gematria of ‘JESUS’

1795 > sum of the ASCII codes for ‘Barack Hussein Obama’

2701 > gematria of GN 1:1

1967 > Six Day War

395 > gematria of the 5th word in GN 1:1 (heavens) and 11th breastpiece tribe

1130 > 10 x113 > first point of the ‘Prime Cross’

1908 > Tunguska Blast > sum of the twin prime pairs at the north and south points of the ‘Prime Cross’

86 is the Hebrew gematria of ‘God’ in GN 1:1. One of the results that rounds off to 86 falls at the 92nd verse of the New Testament (MT 5:2). Again, the 92nd prime number is 467 which is the center of the ‘Prime Cube/Cross’. 467 is the sum of the three different gematrias for ‘God’: 86 Hebrew + 99 prime + 282 ASCII. The 92nd verse falls at the center of the 23 results that total 1977. In 1995 I was getting my first phone number that was just for me. I prayed that I would get ‘1977’ because it was the birth year of my first godchild. The odds were 1 in 10,000 that I would get this number, but I did. My prayer was answered and this triggered my search into the number designs.

bobware88@juno.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com