Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Birth of Jesus"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/gerrya1013.htm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gerry Almond (13 Oct 2011)
"Birth of Jesus"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not dogmatic about His birth...no one can be. I do know that I was an avid supporter of the first day of Tabernacles, birth date. e. September, as the time. But, I have figured out, I think, why His birth date landed on December 25.

Please note that the early Church fathers put His birth on Dec. 25. Why they did it, I don't know, but one thing I do know. There is secondary evidence to back up Dec. 25 as accurate.

Please note the following scenario:

The name Jesus is numbered in both Hebrew and Greek. So is His second name, which according to the gospel of Matthew is Savior. "And thou shalt call His name JESUS; for He shall save (Savior) His people from their sins". (Matt. 1:21)

Jesus = 888 in gematria
Savior = 14 in gematria

When multiplied, the product is 12,432 which I believe of course is days.

When 12,432 days is divided by a solar year of 365.24219 days, the product is 34 years and 14 days.

*****************************************************************************************
The gestation period (textbook) of a human child is 280 days. The sacred feasts of Israel exactly match the major developmental points of gestation to birth. That identifies Israel as a woman and explains why the lunar cycles compose her calendar. Zola Levitt popularized this finding, but I think that Edgar Whisenant, the author of "88 Reasons Why the Rapture will be in 1988" discovered it and put it in his little book in early 1988.

The total days above, I propose, encompass the totality of the days of Jesus Christ in His human body. That is, from conception to death. THIS VERIFIES THAT ABORTION IS IN FACT, MURDER.

Working against the 12,432 days, they can be distributed in this manner:

280 days conception to birth
12,152 days birth to death.

His death was on Passover in some year, probably 32 A. D.
In that year, Passover was April 3/4.
Counting back 12,152 days is the day of His birth. Each ten years = 3.652 days

April 3 back to Jan 1 = 93 days
30 solar years = 10,956 days
3 solar years = 1,096 days
December 31 back
6 days = 7 days

Total count = 12,152 days

Add gestation time 280 days

GRAND TOTAL = 12,432 days

This verifies that the birth date of Jesus Christ was December 25, probably 2 B. C.

This assumes, of course, that the multiplication of His names is merely coincidental. That, I have a hard time believing, thus, no matter my own preconceived notions, I am finding two astounding facts:

1. Jesus life verifies that abortion is murder because life begins at CONCEPTION!!!
2. The early Church fathers knew more than we do about the timing of His birth.

YBIC

Gerry Almond

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: "Birth of Jesus"

Steven

Our New Website URL

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/gerrya1013.htm

Gerry Almond (13 Oct 2011)
"Birth of Jesus"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not dogmatic about His birth...no one can be. I do know that I was an avid supporter of the first day of Tabernacles, birth date. e. September, as the time. But, I have figured out, I think, why His birth date landed on December 25.

Please note that the early Church fathers put His birth on Dec. 25. Why they did it, I don't know, but one thing I do know. There is secondary evidence to back up Dec. 25 as accurate.

Please note the following scenario:

The name Jesus is numbered in both Hebrew and Greek. So is His second name, which according to the gospel of Matthew is Savior. "And thou shalt call His name JESUS; for He shall save (Savior) His people from their sins". (Matt. 1:21)

Jesus = 888 in gematria
Savior = 14 in gematria

When multiplied, the product is 12,432 which I believe of course is days.

When 12,432 days is divided by a solar year of 365.24219 days, the product is 34 years and 14 days.

With this many uncertainties to which year the Lord was born makes it interesting to wait 2010years of 365.2468days and 2040years of 360days if including JESUS' 40year works.

Just to bring out some studies and informations for discussions and for educational purposes...

Why must we multiply 888 by 14 using only Jesus and Saviour and is it Biblical?

Why not use Jesus Christ??? Why not use SavioUr instead of Savior?

Why torture the data?

Why must it be that Jesus started His ministry immediately with calling of disciples instead of working alone?

Why don't we realise that the 365.2468days which is 5.2468days difference could add up to 6or7months and so that God's Calendar of 1st Day of 1st month is indeed Hebrew Calendar's 15th Day of 7th month [Feast of Tabernacles] and then

When Jesus died on Hebrew Calendar's 14th Day of 1st Month [Passover] was indeed 10th Day of 1st month of God's Calendar for Atonement?

I believe Day of Atonement was the 10th Day of Creation when God sacrificed the Lamb for Adam&Woman's sin of disobedience.

If Christ was conceived on Hannuka 24th Day of 9th Month...Christ was born on 15th of 7th Month.

In God's Calendar...it could be either 1st Day of 1st month for either one because Jesus has to be born on the same DAY as Adam was Born in the Creation Calendar.

Then when Jesus was 40year-old like Moses the Prophet...He died on the 10th Day of 1st month again on God's Calendar.

Pls note that this is why 10th Day of Nisan is mirrored to 10th day of 7th month.

When there is a 5.2468day difference...40year would be 210day difference and so become offset by 7months.

And since there is a 30day leap month needed or to be added...there is this reason why Jesus Fulfilled ALL Prophecies based on God's Word for God and for Man.

You may like to see how this day was already catered for in my timeline made in 2010.

I thought the explanation from Pastor Mark Blitz is very compelling.

One thing for sure: Yahshua could not be born in the winter time, there were not any shepperd during the winter in the field and this was confirmed by the Bible itself.
So Yahshua could be born in any other time other than winter, other than December 25th, I stick to that.
However, Yahshua could be born in the late spring, summer or even early fall. Pastor Jonathan Cahn hold the views that Yahshua was born in 6 BC in the passover time but conceived before in around tabernacles.
Pastor Mark Blitz on the other hand I think hold the view that Yahshua was born in the fall feaast. But both of them and some others agree that Yahshua could not be born in December for it is too cold for Yoseph and Mary to be outside and too cold for the shepperd to be in the field too.
Though celebrating Yahshua's birth at any time is fine and important for us because it is the celebration that Yahshua our Savior has been born, salvation to Humans, no matter you want to celebrate that in December 25th, fall feast or passover, that's okay too me.

Just finding that Moses was 40days in the Mountain of God which could also be that Jesus(Yahshua) was 40Jubiles[40x50x360days=2000years] in the TetrahedronShapeCITY[mountain] of God before coming down.

So 2000x360days ago was 1971ADyears of 365.2422days...

This means Jesus(Yahshua) Ascended the Mountain in 2011AD-1971AD=40AD

So this is why I believe that Jesus(Yahshua) either Preached Jubile or that Jesus(Yahshua) Ascended in 40AD.

With this...I began to study in depth and was revealed the hidden ministry of Jesus(Yahshua) before He called out His disciples.

That is why 40 is so very interesting...

And I found that if the Roman Years was 354.5days calendar and so needed to be changed...then it was 80AD or 83AD when 2nd Temple was destroyed in around 822AUC.

so very interesting...not 70AD since Roman AUC years are not 365.25days.

Still waiting for Christ to proof and reveal to whole world His Truth.

Oh Lord come and send 2 witnesses to Straighten & smoothen the crooked & rough ways pls!

Isaiah:40:4: "Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:"

Isaiah:42:16: "And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them."

Isaiah:45:2: "I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:"

Luke:3:5: "Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;"

Philippians:2:15: "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;"

Could it be LITERAL fulfilment too?
... since days shortened... Earth is spinning faster
... the valleys will indeed be exalted,
... crooked & rough ways be straighten & smoothen
... and hills brought low?