Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Rapture will Unveil the kings and priests of God! Are we Ready?

For the Jew, Israel, the Torah is their life!
Jesus IS the Torah! For the Christian, Jesus is our LIFE!
Israel will, in the Millineum, be the head of the Nations.
The Bride will be Jesus's Royal-Priesthood, the vessels of His administration, spiritually, in the Millineum.

The Rapture Will unveil the kings and priests of God's Kingdom!

What was required of kings and priests in the O.T.?
The following article tells us.
Is God conveying truths that the "Bride" should wisely take note of?

The Old Testament is Christ "Concealed" in shadows and types, the New Testament is Christ Revealed!
God Bless You! May we ALL Be Ready!

"Fair Use for Discussion and Educational Purpose Only"

Cohanim u'M'lachim? What does that mean?
http://emetzion.com/index.php?id=321

"And (He) has made us kings and priests unto our God; and we shall reign on the earth!" Revelation 5:10

Yeah! Sounds great, right! But have we considered what it actually means to be kings and priests? What were and are the functions of a king (Melech) and/or a priest(Cohen) according to Scripture (TORAH)? Do we just become kings and priests by title only and not by function! Have you ever heard of anyone getting promoted and becoming a CEO, or CFO, or Head Manager or Executive Producer and what have you, and not have to function as such! They just have the title and get paid the big bucks, all by grace! You may have some rare situation like this in a very dysfunctional organisation but that is not so in 99.9% of the times! So what makes us think that we are made into these roles by Messiah who paid the costly price of being slain and Who redeemed us by His Blood on Calvary as our Pesach/Passover Lamb 2000 years ago and don't expect to do anything in return but instead we have this "we can just do as we please, we are free" attitude! ABSURD! We must look at what God expects of His kings and of His priests according to the Blueprint, what is written in the Torah in order to fulfill our roles as such!

According to the Torah, a King, once in office, had to write a full copy of the Torah (the Five Books of Moses) himself to be with him, and to read it all the days of his life, that he may learn to fear YHVH his God and observe His statutes so that his heart will NOT be lifted above his brethren! Therefore one who claims that we don't need the Law/Torah or makes the Law obsolete already has lifted himself/herself above his/her brethren in particular the children of Israel, the people of Covenant who have kept the TORAH faithfully for generations though not without flaws and failures! Hasn't the "Church" done just that, lifted its heart above the Jews who have kept TORAH? Yet have the nerves to quote that Scripture and sing and shout about being priests and kings and yet living like the prodigal son eating out a a pig's pen and all uncleanness! Ironic, to say the least! This is what's written in Deuteronomy:

"Also it shall be, when he sits on the Throne of his kingdom (nowadays we can say church congregation or synagogue), that he shall write for himself a copy of this Law/Torah in a book, from the one before the Cohanim (priests), the Levites (Levi'im). And it shall be with him, and he shall read it all the days of his life, that he may learn to fear YHVH his God and be careful to observe all the words of this Torah and these statutes, that his heart may NOT be lifted above his brethren, that he may not turn aside from the Commandment to the right hand or to the left, and that he may prolong his days in his kingdom, he and his children in the midst of Israel." D'varim/Deuteronomy 17:18-20

Hence God says through the prophet Jeremiah, that He Himself will write the TORAH on our minds and carve it in our hearts that we may be His People and He our God, that is the New Covenant according to Jeremiah 31:31 We cannot reign on the earth without the TORAH written on our hearts first and foremost! That is the proper order of things! So many want to have people under their authority and they themselves aren't under the authority of YHVH, the LORD! What a joke, but the only one laughing is HaSatan, the Serpent of old, for he has done a great job deceiving so many!

There is NO FEAR of YHVH GOD in Christianity for the most part because there is NO TORAH in their hearts, their practice, and daily lives! Everyone is doing what is right in their own eyes, eating swine's flesh and the mouse, and even blood and using their misinterpretations of the epistles to their own destruction just as Peter warned!

"Thus says YHVH/ the LORD: "Heaven is My Throne, and Earth is My footstool. Where is the house that you will build for Me? And where is the Place of My Rest? For all those things My Hand has made, and all those things exist," says YHVH. "But on this one will I look: On him/her who is poor and of contrite spirit, and who TREMBLES at My Word." Isaiah 66:1-2

What about a Priest/Cohen? What is his office like and what are his functions, and are they irrelevant to us today? Let's take a look at what the Scriptures say out of the mouth of two or three Witnesses!

"For the Cohen/Priest should keep knowledge, and people should seek the TORAH from his mouth; for he is the messenger of the LORD of Hosts/ Adonai YHVH Tsevaot. But you have departed from the WAY; you have caused many to STUMBLE at the LAW/TORAh. You have corrupted the Covenant of Levi," says the LORD of Armies. "Therefore I also have made you contemptible and base before all the people, because you have NOT kept My WAYs but have shown PARTIALITY in the TORAH!" Malachi 2:7-9

"But the Priests, the Levites, the sons of Zadok, who kept charge of My Sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from Me (nowadays that also includes the Church), they shall come near Me to minister unto Me; and they shall stand before Me to offer Me the fat and the Blood,' says the LORD YHVH GOD....And they shall teach My People the DIFFERENCE between the holy and the common, and cause them to discern between the clean and the unclean. In controversy they shall STAND as JUDGES, and judge it according to My Judgments. They shall keep My laws and statutes in all My appointed meetings, and they shall hollow My Sabbaths!" Ezekiel 44:15, 23-24

"Then Nadav and Avihu, the sons of Aharon, each took his censer and put fire in it, put incense on it, and offered profane fire before the LORD/ YHVH, which He had NOT commanded them. So FIRE went out from the LORD/ YHVH and devoured them. and they died before the LORD/ YHVH. And Moshe said to Aharon, "This is what YHVH spoke, saying: 'By those who come near Me I must be regarded as KADOSH/HOLY; and before all the people I must be GLORIFIED/EKAVED (Made HEAVY/WEIGHTY)!'" So Aharon held His Peace!" VaYikra/Leviticus 10:1-3

How about you and me? Are we good to hold our Peace when judgment comes against us? Are we willing to submit to God's Ways and accept His Judgments when they come for surely they will come unless we repent and turn to His Ways and to His TORAH NOW before it's too late and find ourselves devoured by FIRE that will go out from the very LORD/ YHVH of Armies whom you worship as ONLY a God of Grace!!!!

We get to Choose! Therefore, please.....CHOOSE LIFE!

"His watchmen are blind, they are all ignorant; they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yes, they are greedy dogs which never have enough. And they are shepherds who cannot understand; they all look to their own way, every one for his own gain, from his own territory. "Come," one says, "I will bring wine, and we will fill ourselves with intoxicating drink; tomorrow will be as today, and much more abundant."" Yeshayahu/Isaiah 56:10-12

"And the Word of YHVH came to me saying, "Son of Adam, say to her: "You are a land that is not cleansed or rained on in the day of indignation.' The conspiracy of her prophets in her midst is like a roaring lion tearing the prey; they have devoured people; they have taken treasure and precious things; they have made many widows in her midst. Her Cohanim/Priests have violated My Torah/Law and profaned My holy things; they have NOT distinguish between the holy and the common, nor have they made known the difference the unclean and the clean; and they have hidden their eyes from My Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them. Her princes/rulers in her midst are like wolves tearing the prey, to shed blood, to destroy people, and to get dishonest gain. Her prophets plastered them with untempered mortar, seeing false visions, and divining lies for them, saying, 'Thus says the Lord God,' when YHVH had NOT spoken. The people of the land have used oppressions, committed robbery, and mistreated the poor and needy; and they wrongfully oppress the stranger,. So I sought a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should NOT destroy it ; but I found No One. Therefore I have poured My indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; and I have recompensed their deeds upon their own heads,' says the Lord YHVH." Ezekiel 22:23-31

"For behold the LORD/ YHVH will come with FIRE and with His chariots, like a whirlwind, to render His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of FIRE. For by FIRE and by His Sword the LORD/ YHVH will judge ALL flesh' and the slain of the LORD will be many! "Those who sanctify THEMSELVES and purify THEMSELVES, to go to gardens (unclean prayer houses) after an idol (false doctrine) in the midst, eating swine's flesh and the abomination and the mouse, shall be consumed together," says the LORD/ YHVH! For I know their works and their thoughts. It shall be that I will gather all nations and tongues and they shall come and see My GLORY! I will set a SIGN among them; and those among them who escape (repented) I will send to the nations....And I will also take some of them for Cohanim/Priests and Levi'im/Levites," says the LORD/ YHVH!"" Yeshayahu/Isaiah 66:15-19, 21

Compare those Scriptures to those in Revelation chapters 2-3 when Yeshua Himself visits the Seven Churches and know that we are serving a HOLY GOD Who has His Instructions for us to follow out of covenantal love, worship and adoration!

Right after that in Chapter 4 we see that there is an Open Door in Heaven and an invitation to come and behold the things which must take place after these things, so COME! Shalom Aleychem!