Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Extra oil. R U Interested?"

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/anon1011.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anon (11 Oct 2011)
"Extra oil. R U Interested?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You shall not approach a woman to have sexual relations while she is in her customary impurity. Lev 18:19. Every time I got my period, the HS would quote Lev. 18:19 to me over and over again. This went on for months so finally I said," HS what are you showing me?" This is what he said ------- it's amazing and it will blow your mind. The moon is on a 28 day cycle just like a woman's cycle. But seriously, watch how this plays out. According to Lev. 18:19, Jesus cannot "approach" his bride while she is bleeding. Now during the first week, a woman is fine. Then during the second week, she ovulates. Then during the third week she may still be ovulating. But the 4th week she bleeds. Now knowing this.................we can look at the lunar cycle and draw parallels. During the new moon, the bride is fine. During the quarter moon & full moon, the bride is ovulating, etc. During the final crescent, the bride is bleeding. Oh this is so cool. So knowing all this we can make some wise observations. Who would have believed that Lev 18:19 would tell us the timing of the rapture?

1) Jesus cannot get his bride during the final week of the lunar cycle because the bride is bleeding. This eliminates week 4 of the lunar cycle as a possibility for the rapture.

2) Now if Jesus is going to get his bride pregnant with tribulational "birth pains" then he wants to consummate with her around ovulation time (weeks 2 & 3). This is the full moon when the egg is available.

3) But in order for Jesus to consummate around week 2 or 3 he would already have gotten his bride by that point because Jewish couples always consummate for 7 days. This eliminates week 3 and possibly week 2.

4) So now we are left with only weeks 1 and possibly week 2. God told Noah "for yet 7 more days and I will cause it to rain." So assuming that Jesus will get his bride and consummate for 7 days that could possibly eliminate week 2 meaning:

5) Jesus would want to get his bride during week 1 --------- the "New Moon."

Signs in the Earth

Most people haven’t noticed but we’ve had an earthquake pregnancy for the last 2 years. 2010 was for the pregnancy and 2011 was for the labor and delivery. Let me explain. In February 2010, we had a major earthquake (EQ) in “Concepcion”, Chile. That was the “conception”. Pretty obvious right? Well Daniel divided the last 6 years into 2 halves. The first half is 42 months while the second half is 43 months. A typical full-term pregnancy is 42 weeks so let’s draw this parallel to our EQ baby. In 2010 we had 42 weeks of pregnancy that started on Feb. 27 and ended on Dec. 11, 2010. You can go back and look at all the major EQs and the Gulf oil spill in April 2010 and you can see all three trimesters of the pregnancy. So once the pregnancy ended on December 11, 2010, the labor and delivery began. So we have this EQ woman in labor. Ten days after labor starts, she loses her mucous plug on December 21, 2010. The mucous plug is also called the “bloody” show. On Dec. 21, 2010 we had a “blood” moon or lunar eclipse. We also had a 7.4 EQ in Bonin, Japan. A Bonin plug is a plug used in nuclear power plants to stop radiation leakage in the case of a seismic event. What happened in Japan? Now watch this. The EQ woman has about 10 ½ months of labor and deliver and a woman must dilate 10cm for the baby to be born. So that comes out to be about 1 cm of dilation for every 30 days of labor pains. So let’s start at Dec. 11th and add 30 days. That comes to Jan. 10th, 2011 which is the 1-year anniversary of the Haiti EQ in 2010. Our EQ woman is now 1 cm dilated. Add 30 days and get Feb. 9th, my B-Day and the EQ woman is now 2 cm dilated. Following this pattern we get March 11 which is the Japan EQ that caused a devastating tsunami. The EQ woman is now 3 cm dilated and her water just broke. Now continuing this pattern, we get April 6th, May10th, June 9th, July 10th, August 9th (9th of Av), Sept. 8th, and finally on Oct. 8th, 2011 our EQ woman is now 10 cm dilated and can start pushing. We knew that Feast of Trumpets is called the “coronation of the king” and that the baby’s head was crowning. But there’s a problem. 10 cm is never enough to get the baby out. The baby’s head always get stuck so 1 of 2 things must happen. Either the woman’s cervix will rip or she will have the doctor “cut” her cervix. This is called the episiotomy. So on Oct. 8th, Day of Atonement, the baby’s head got stuck and the woman needs an episiotomy. Look at Lev. 23:29. It says “afflict your soul” or be “cut” off. The afflicted soul (mind) is a parallel to the baby’s head being stuck. Being “cut” off is a parallel to the episiotomy. Keep in mind that the prophecies were written for our day and time. That’s why God told Daniel to seal up the prophecies until the end when we could understand them. Revelation 2:10 tells us that it will take 10 days to deliver that baby b/c it says if you endure the 10 days of pushing, Jesus will give you the “crown” of life (the baby will come out). Ten days after Atonement is Oct. 18th. Now watch this. Here’s where the wise virgins and the extra oil comes in. After the episiotomy, the woman keeps pushing. Jesus’ real B-Day is the first day of Tabernacles. So we have this EQ baby being born on Jesus’ real B-Day. On the 8th day after birth, which is the day after the Feast of Tabernacles, this baby is circumcised. That circumcision is a parallel to the cutting of the umbilical cord. This cutting of the cord is when God turns Jesus loose and says, “Son, go get your bride.” But here’s the part that everybody is missing. Here’s the extra oil. The EQ baby = Jesus. The cord = HS. The Placenta (after-birth, re-birth, being born-again) = Bride. Everybody is waiting for the EQ baby to be born but nobody is looking at the after birth. This after-birth or re-birth (bride) is so full of blood and water (OMG!) that the EQ woman cannot push it out on her own. So on the next contraction, the doctor has to grab the HS (cord) and “snatch” that re-birth out of the woman. Only he who now lets, will let, until he be taken out of the way. It’s the snatching of the after-birth (second birth) that represents the rapture. So the question now becomes, when is the next contraction after the birth of the Jesus EQ baby? Well, there are 5 things to consider.

1) In the parable of the 10 virgins, Jesus told us he would tarry. A study of the word “tarry” will lead to Daniel 10:13 where the angel was delayed for 21 days. So if Jesus tarries for 21 days that brings us to Oct. 18 (EQ baby’s birth). All 3 fall feasts total 21 days. But there’s a problem b/c the week of Oct. 19 – 25 is the 4th week of the lunar cycle and the bride is having a menstrual cycle so Jesus can’t come. We must wait “for yet 7 more days” until Oct. 26th. This appears to be the first possible rapture date for 2011.

2) Daniel told us in 12:11 that the entire 7 year finale had been pushed back by 30 days. Hence the 12(90) and not 12(60). Well, 30 days after Feast of Trumpets is Oct. 26th, 2011.

3) All EQs above 7.0 since Dec 11, 2010 have formed a pattern just like contractions during delivery. Our EQ woman has been following a weird pattern. She’s been having 7.0 or greater EQs and then a moment of silence. EQs then silence, EQs then silence just like contractions. Here’s what I’ve found. Those silent spaces of time are following the pattern of 14, 42, 14, 42, 14. On Sept 15, 2011 our EQ woman had her last 7.0 or greater EQ. Following the pattern above, she is scheduled for 42 days of silence. 42 days from Sept 15, is Oct. 26th.

4) Jesus said “For in such a time as you think NOT the son of man cometh.”

5) Part of the punishment during the tribulation is that the Anti-christ will seek to change times and seasons. He hopes to accomplish that by hindering Jesus for 21 days. Nothing on the calendars is going to match up after the rapture.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Re: "Extra oil. R U Interested?"

Now, regrettably, I've seen everything

Where is Liberty to the Captives when we need him or her.

Re: "Extra oil. R U Interested?"

Our NEW URL link

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/kml1012-2.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

KML (12 Oct 2011)
"Anon The Bride & The New Moon"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Anon and Doves

I found your post on Oct 11, 2011 very interesting. Titled " Extra Oil. R U Interested? "
The Holy Spirit gave me this scripture in 2009. Isaiah 46:9,10.

Remember the Things of Old: For I am God and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like Me, Declaring " The End " from
" The Beginning ", and from Ancient times " The things" that are not yet done, Saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do All My pleasure;

This set me head long into going back to the beginning in order to see the End. In my research I found that Adam and Eve were created in the "Land of Elda". ( meaning , God Knows ) Adam was brought into the Garden [ 40 days] after his creation. Eve was brought into the Garden [ 80 days] after her creation. This is reflective of when a child will be born, male or female, concerning the time of Her cleanliness.
It was set that a female child born was twice the time for a male child as to when she would be considered clean.

Adam and Eve were together in the Garden [ 7 complete years] and ON THE SECOND MONTH 17TH DAY [THE SERPENT CAME].
The very day after the completion of Adam and Eves' 7 years in the Garden.
THEN ON THE 4TH MONTH " NEW MOON" THEY WENT OUT OF THE GARDEN.
[ a personal note]
notice that the 4th month falls in our June and July. between the SPRING and FALL Feasts. ( holy appointments) not on any of these Feasts.

The New Moon is the focal point and The Time of a NEW CYCLE. Considering the point you made in your article about The Bride consemating with the Groom for 7 days, and the need for her to be clean, I can see how it is for us as The Bride to be READY and PURE.
As it will be during the Tribulation of a 7 year period that [we] will be with THE GROOM before He brings [us] The Bride, back with Him to present to the world at His second coming, when he comes for battle and as The KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS.
The Jewish Bride is presented after the consemation of the marriage.

Another thing I found interesting in looking back on THE BEGINNING, was that there were 7 years of Paradise in the Garden, and there will be 7 years of Terrible Troubles as have never been before, nor shall ever be again at The End.
So many great minds and teachers have now placed the Rapture in the Feasts of The Lord, But it is my belief that we The Bride will be taken, When the Father steps forward and tells the Groom to come for his bride.

During the Exodus of the children of Israel The Lord spoke to Moses and said to speak to the children of Israel, that these are My holy convocations " holy appointments " My Feasts.
These Feasts are The Lords Appointments, and the children of Israel were to practice them in order that they would know the Times of their fulfillment. The Feasts of The Lord are set for the children of Israel. Israel is called by God as " Mine Inheritence". His chosen people.
" The Church " is Our Lord Jesus Bride. We will rule and reign with Him. In our New Transformed bodies. We will be like Him.
Israel is to repopulate the earth, and be The Head, and not The Tail.
Each of the Fall Feasts( appointments) of The Lord, all point to Israel, not The Bride.
The betrothal for the Bride was at the Cross. Payment was made, and the acceptance of the betrothal by the Bride was at the ressurection.
The Groom comes for His bride at ascension. In like manner He will Return for His Bride. He is preparing for the Bride in His Fathers house.
The Father will speak the word for Him to come for His Bride. The banquiet Table is being set for the Marriage Supper.
The hour is drawing near, and the Bride knows by the signs left for her by The Words of Groom himself.
Remember Jesus fulfilled Passover when He paid the price for the Bride ( cross) Resurrection was acceptance of the betrothal by the Bride, and Jesus ascended 1 year later, and then came the Pentecost, the endwelling of His Holy Spirt to comfort the Bride until he returns for her.

Feb/March is the Abomination that makes desolate. March 21, is the Fleeing of Israel, the witnesses, the flood, and not in winter. March 21,2013 is the First day of spring. The time of the Beginning of Great Tribulation. The Bride is in Heaven !
We know that our Lord told us that those days ( the 7 year tribulation) would be shortened.
I believe the 2300 days given Daniel by the Angel for all to be complete, began on the 19th of May 2010. 1335 days from the Abomination to the days that follow tribulation, 1290 days from the Alter/ Abomination to Jesus's Second coming, 1260 days from the fleeing/witnesses/flood to Jesus Second coming.
2300- 1335=965 subtract 365 days for May 19, 2010-May 19,2011=600 days; subtract 150 days for May 19,2011- Oct 19, 2011 =450 days to the Abomination that makes desloate. Feb 21,22, 2013.
At midnight( the time between sun set and sun rise) the shout will go forth. Behold the Bride Groom Cometh !
Lets make ourselves Ready.

Look Up my friends
The time is Near !

KML

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link