Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"another testimony to 4-11-12"

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/wills1010-2.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Will Schumacher (10 Oct 2011)
"another testimony to 4-11-12"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strong's Number

< G0109 >

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

αηρ aer {ah-ayr'} from aemi (to breathe unconsciously, i.e. respire; by analogy, to blow); TDNT - 1:165,25; n m AV - air 7; 7 1) the air, particularly the lower and denser air as distinguished from the higher and rarer air 2) the atmospheric region

Gematria: 109

G109 gematria 109 is used in 1 thess 4:17-thee rapture verse

G109=air

it is an air event

Plane crashes with rapture numbers in them seem target 5-26-12 as a special day. The only reason I can figure out why God would do that is because the rapture is an air/destruction event

I also looked at 2 plane crashes tied to 4-11-12 that happened 29 days form each other

6-08-82 flight 168 137 people killed

137x3=411

6-8-82 to 4-11-12 is 10900 days

then

7-6-1982 flight 411 crashed

7-6-82 to 4-11-12 is 72 x 151 days

151 + 109 + 151 =411

will schumacher

THE TWO REVEALINGS OF THE ANTICHRIST--PART D

Below is a post that I wrote in late 2009, with a slight revision, where I have included Kevin Heckle's amazing post, where he has made an amazing astronomical discovery, which totally confirms Oct. 29, 2008, as the date the Antichrist, Barack Hussein Obama, was revealed, to discerning Christians, and the date that started the Final 7 Years.

Kevin Heckle began his search, with NO pre-set agenda. He did not believe in Oct. 29, 2008, when he began his search. He said that his amazing discovery ASTOUNDED him. The omnipotent, sovereign Lord of this universe has chosen to reveal to end-times watchers, NOT ONLY THE DAY, BUT THE HOUR AND THE EXACT MINUTE, OF THE RISING OF THE BEAST OF THE SEA, AND THE DAY AND HOUR, OF THE START OF THE FINAL 7 YEARS!!! FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN, INDEED!!!

By the Lord giving us this undeniable, and conclusive proof, of Oct. 29, 2008, we can also be certain that April 11, 2012, is the mid-point date, which is the start of the 1260-day Great Tribulation. It also means that we can be certain that the day that everything is pointing towards for the literal Return of Christ to this earth at the Battle of Armageddon is, indeed, Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015. For more conclusive and amazing evidence of these three God-ordained dates, visit my website at:

http://www.TheFinal7YearsAreHereNow.com

WOW!!! FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN!!! KEVIN HECKLE'S AMAZING ASTRONOMICAL DISCOVERY TOTALLY CONFIRMS OCT. 29, 2008!!!

Kevin Heckle's post on 5 Doves (www.fivedoves.com), on Dec. 12, 2009, was awesome, as it gave even greater compelling and conclusive evidence and credibility, using astronomical signs, that Obama is the Antichrist. If any of you have any doubt about the overwhelming and, in my opinion, irrefutable evidence, concerning Oct. 29, 2008, being the first day of the 70th Week of Daniel, as the Lord revealed to me on Oct. 30, 2008, you MUST READ Kevin Heckle's Part 2, the very last article on Five Doves on Dec. 14, 2009, which I have included below.

It is the most awe-inspiring post that I have read in a long time. Any open-minded watcher NOW MUST BE CONFRONTED WITH ONE MORE OVERWHELMING, IRREFUTABLE, AND COMPELLING TRUTH THAT THE FINAL 7 YEARS BEGAN ON OCT. 29, 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Lord told us there would be signs in the Heavens of His Return. Kevin has now discovered more astronomical proof of the EXTREME IMPORTANCE OF OCT. 29, 2008! Our Lord is NOT returning in 2018, or 2019, or in any later year. We now have one more irrefutable piece of evidence that our Lord is returning on Feast of Atonement, the prophetic Feast Day that He is supposed to return on, Sept. 23, 2015, EXACTLY 2520 DAYS, OR SEVEN JEWISH YEARS, FROM OCT. 29, 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The signs pointing to this one day in history are totally amazing!!!

This SHOULD put the final nail in the coffin, people. However, I suspect this will not be the case for most watchers. Hopefully, some more people will be finally persuaded of THIS TRUTH, that the Lord is trying to make so very, very obvious to us. Again, I say that the evidence is so compelling, persuasive, overwhelming, astounding, and irrefutable, that there is NO other reasonable conclusion that can be drawn.

It is time to let go of what we have been taught all these years, about the Rapture before the Final 7 Years (the Rapture will still be simultaneous with the Sudden Destruction, which will REALLY kick into high gear the Judgments of the Book of Revelation). It is time to let go of the extremely popular theory that there HAS to be a 7-year peace covenant with the Antichrist and Israel before the Final 7 Years can start. I can say unto you emphatically THERE WILL BE NO 7-YEAR PEACE TREATY OF ANY TYPE, as there are now a little more than 4 more years left before Jesus returns to set up His Millennial Kingdom. The Lord has shown me, and supernaturally confirmed to me seven times, that the CONFIRMING OF THE COVENANT OF DANIEL 9:27 TOOK PLACE ON OCT. 29, 2008!!!

It is time to let go of pre-conceived ideas that Obama cannot be the Antichrist because he is not from Europe, or Assyria, or not Jewish, or not smart enough, or not popular enough, or not a military man, or not homosexual, or not a prince (the supposed list goes on and on and on). Obama is of mysterious and unknown roots, and is in power in the world's only superpower, and in charge of the largest supply of nuclear weapons, that mankind has ever known. The ONLY one who can control the whole world, like the Antichrist will, is the one who is in charge of the most nuclear weapons. This fact alone rules out all of the other candidates. None of us knows for certain his complete ancestory. Without any doubt in my mind, or hesitation in my spirit, because the Lord has undoubtedly shown me this truth, I can boldly proclaim to all of you, that BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, IS, OR WILL BE, NO LATER THAN APR. 11, 2012, THE START OF THE 3 AND ONE-HALF-YEAR GREAT TRIBULATION, THE ANTICHRIST.

Sadly to say, pre-conceived ideas, and well-intentioned, but incorrect, teachings will STILL cause many Christians, and even watchers, to dig their heels in even deeper, because of what they consider to be Biblical truth. In reality, it is only their interpretation of the Scriptures that are wrong. Obviously, the Word is not wrong. After the Lord revealed to me the reality of what took place on Oct. 29, 2008, I immediately had to do a thorough word-by-word Hebrew study of Daniel 9:27.

Many, many people have written to me, or posted on 5 Doves, to tell me how wrong I am, for various reasons. My Hebrew word study of this extremely important verse revealed that there IS NOT EVEN A HINT THAT THIS VERSE IS TALKING ABOUT A PEACE TREATY WITH ISRAEL AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES. Yet that is what is widely taught, and almost universally accepted by Bible Prophecy students. I expect to receive some more negative reactions from this email. The Lord has conditioned me to accept and expect this. That is why He gave me SEVEN supernatural confirmations, after revealing this to me, so that nobody else could EVER persuade me, that what the Lord has shown to me, is not the truth. I am so convinced of what He showed me, that I retired several years early from a very good job with the U.S. Postal Service to become a FULL-TIME watchman, in what very short time we have left.

The scribes, Pharisees, and religious leaders in the time of Jesus, were so absolutely certain that Jesus could not be their long-awaited Messiah. After all, they had thoroughly studied all of the Scriptures in the Old Testament, and had thoroughly convinced themselves that Jesus Christ could not possibly be the Promised One. How very, very sad that they missed the most spectacular event, the 1st Coming of Christ, in the history of mankind! All because of their pre-conceived ideas and what had been passed down to them through the ages through other religious teachers. Even right to today, the vast majority of Jews still cannot see Jesus as their Messiah. They are TOTALLY BLINDED TO THE TRUTH, as were the religious leaders during the 1st Coming of Christ. They were, and are, totally blinded to the truth, due to pre-conceived ideas and misinterpreting Scriptures.

They never saw Jesus commit any sin. His teachings were totally Scriptural, but to the religious leaders, they were unconventional. He committed many awesome miracles in their midst. He fulfilled the first four Jewish Feast Days by being crucified on Feast of Passover, buried on Feast of Unleavened Bread, rose again on Feast of Firstfruits, and sent His Holy Spirit on Feast of Pentecost. God did everything He could to show them that Jesus was their long-awaited Messiah. Yet they were TOTALLY BLINDED TO THE TRUTH. They were so totally blinded that they stuck to their pre-conceived ideas, and seemingly right teachings, and murdered the Son of the living God, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

A few people, in the time of Jesus, could see in the prophecies of the Old Testament and in Biblical astronomy, that it was, indeed, the time for the coming of the Messiah. THEY WERE CALLED WISE MEN. That is the way it is today, with very few having much prophetic discernment. Many people, including watchers, take comfort in the knowledge that most, if not all, the Bible Prophecy "experts", do not believe that the Final 7 Years have started. Most are still looking for that ever-elusive 7-Year Peace Treaty, that is NEVER going to materialize. Most believe the the Rapture will occur JUST BEFORE the signing of this ever-popular peace treaty with Israel and many other countries. Most believe that Obama is NOT the Antichrist, for various reasons.

HOW VERY, VERY, VERY SAD! Our Lord is doing everything in His power to reveal to us the truth about the identity of the Antichrist. Look at all the awesome and compelling posts about 666 and other Bible gematria, confirming to us that Obama is the Antichrist. John Tng, Kevin Heckle, Bob Ware, and Ted Porter have given us irrefutable proof, numerous times, numerically that Obama is the Antichrist, in their posts on Five Doves. To read some of these posts, just go to www.fivedoves.com and scroll to the bottom of the cover page, and click on their posts. You will be totally amazed, at the Biblical proofs that the Lord has given to us, identifying Barack Hussein Obama as the Antichrist.

HOW VERY, VERY, VERY SAD! Our Lord is doing everything in His power to reveal to us the the timing of the 70th Week of Daniel. And yet most are STILL missing it, just like they did during the 1st Coming of Christ. Very few were able to discern what was actually taking place. THE END-TIMES ARE NOT NEAR, THEY ARE HERE NOW!!!!!!! Those things that the majority of you believed in, that I just wrote about above, I too believed, until almost three years ago. So, I can readily identify with where you are at, in your Biblical perspective of these last days. BUT WE WERE WRONG!!! The Scriptures are NOT wrong, not a chance in the world. It is only our interpretation of the Scriptures that has NOW BEEN PROVEN TO BE WRONG.

Please do not be like the religious leaders during the 1st Coming of Christ and miss out on living in the most exciting, awe-inspiring, full of anticipation, days that mankind has ever known. Let's all let God fulfill these end-times Scriptures the way He intended to. Let's let God be God. Many of you have done just that, and have let go of your pre-conceived ideas and incorrect teachings. Many on my mailing list, and readers of 5 Doves, NOW believe that the end of the Final 7 Years will be in the Fall of 2015. I am VERY pleased that this list includes some of the more astute and excellent Bible Prophecy students on the Five Doves site, including Marilyn Agee, Ted Porter, B.G. Ellis, and Bill Griese, among others. All four of these accomplished writers have either written books, or have long, detailed websites, giving us further great insight on this topic. Ted Porter's lastest series on Five Doves, which show us the Final 7 years being EXACTLY the same as the Lord has shown me, is a must-read for all serious Bible Prophecy students.

Progressive revelation is NOW taking place (an increasing knowledge of Biblical end-times Prophecy, which will continue to accelerate, as Daniel predicted, as the world rapidly proceeds through these Final 7 Years in which we NOW find ourselves) . Much of it is proving to be unconventional, to what we have been taught. The overwhelming, extremely compelling, and irrefutable evidence of what is NOW taking place TRUMPS OUR PRE-CONCEIVED IDEAS AND TEACHINGS. The Rapture will SOON be upon us, and all of the peace, joy, excitement, and anticipation and urgency, leading up to that awesome day, will be missed by so very many Christians because of pre-conceived ideas and misinterpretation of the Scriptures.

Below is the last part only, of Kevin Heckle's excellent Five Doves post, on Dec. 14, 2009, giving us ONE MORE CONFIRMATION OF OCT. 29, 2008, BEING THE FIRST DAY OF THE FINAL 7 YEARS. It is about the book of Revelation and Biblical astronomy, which is NOT astrology. I am not educated enough to fully understand, as you may not be, everything that is presented in this post. However, the conclusion, is what is fascinating. The conclusions that one should easily reach are, that we now have EVEN MORE CONCLUSIVE AND VERY COMPELLING AND IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE OF OBAMA BEING THE ANTICHRIST AND THE FINAL 7 YEARS STARTING ON OCT. 29, 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please read the following carefully and prayerfully. The astronomical signs are from Revelation, Chapter 12, which is where the Beast of the Sea (the Antichrist), rises to power:

Kevin Heckle writes:

Both representations of Satan, Draco and Serpens stalk Virgo, waiting to DEVOUR her man-child. A LINE ‘cast down’ from Draco’s mouth-devourer (star Nu Draconis) through the Serpens’ mouth-devourer (star Gamma Serpentis) extending to below the sea (equator), also intersects with the tip of the tail of Hydra – Hy58 (beast rising from the sea). It was a surprise to me that the line intersected the tip of the tail of Hydra. The tip of the tail would represent the BEGINNING of the BEAST RISING FROM the SEA!!!! However, the more spectacular intersect is with the moon’s orbit on this date and time. The line from Draco’s mouth, through Serpens’ mouth touching the tip of Hydra’s tail, crosses the moon’s orbit EXACTLY where the NEW MOON was (14h 58min 25 sec RA and -22* 7.7’ declination) on the same date and time the sun had fully ‘clothed’ Virgo!!!! I checked to see if the same alignment occurred frequently. I manually checked from 1988 through 2028 and the only occurrence of this alignment intersecting with the Draco-Serpens-Hydra line was the date and time: 10/30/2008 00:00:00 UTC which is October 29, 2008 at 8:00 PM EST!!!! Make your own conclusions as to the timing of BHO’s ‘covenant with many’. I believe the alignment is a rare event. There are a few occasions where moon is in the general vicinity during that time-frame of 1988-2028. However, I don’t believe there is an occurrence during that time in which the moon is both below the sun’s ecliptic (thus below her left foot) AND a right ascension greater than 14 hours 43 minutes of Right Ascension, which is the RA of the star Mu Virginis, her right foot. To fulfill the Biblical description ‘moon below her feet’ the moon would also have to be below the sun’s Ecliptic as Virgo is parallel with this line and the sun passing almost directly over her left heel (star).

Consider this ‘coincidence’: a line passing from Draco’s mouth, through Serpens’ mouth (Satan cast down) to the tip of Hydra’s tail (the beast rising from the sea) intersects with a new moon at EXACTLY 8:00 PM October 29th, 2008, while Barack Obama is making his promises to the world; from the other end of Draco, a line beginning at the tip of his tail, passing through the feet of the bear, past the mouth of the lion, through the head of Hydra (beast rising from the sea), crosses the sun’s Ecliptic at 9 hours RA 17* declination, which is EXACTLY the moment of Barack Obama’s claim of birth in Hawaii, August 4, 1961 at 7:24 PM. Draco’s head is connected to Hydra’s tail and Hydra’s head is connected Draco’s tail through EXACTLY two of the most significant dates in Barack Hussein Obama’s life!!!!! His days are written in the star’s timing EXACTLY as the Bible describes it, intertwined with Satan’s representations of the dragon (Draco), the serpent (Serpens) and the beast rising from the sea (Hydra).

In Christ,

Kevin Heckle

Maranatha!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com