Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"2012...2012...2012"...."I forgot Sukkot 2011!!!!"

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/bruceb1010-1.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2011/bruceb1010-2.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bruce Baber (10 Oct 2011)
"2012...2012...2012"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday October 8th, 2011

Today is Yom Kippur, the day the door into heaven is shut for another year. At least that is what happens according to Jewish tradition. As I write this, sundown in Jerusalem has already occurred and presumably the door in heaven was shut.

I know of no other year like this one. So many signs pointed to the rapture happening this year. But, for now, it looks like we may have to wait a bit longer.

Luke 13: 6-9 implied that the wait of an extra year was in store.

He also spoke this parable: “A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard, and he came seeking fruit on it and found none. 7 Then he said to the keeper of his vineyard, ‘Look, for three years I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree and find none. Cut it down; why does it use up the ground?’ 8 But he answered and said to him, ‘Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and fertilize it. 9 And if it bears fruit, well. But if not, after that you can cut it down.’”

Though the rapture could well happen any day, it is on the festival days that we most carefully watch. With the 2011 Fall festivals behind us, we will begin to regretfully turn our attention to the festivals in 2012.

If I am right, here's what I see happening next year. I'm not a prophet. These are just what my best guesses.

As the US presidential election draws closer, there will be increased destabilization politically and economically which will bring about draconian measures resulting in fewer freedoms. It will be ever more ripe for the antichrist to step onto the world stage.
Look for sky high prices on nearly everything.
Look for the failure of many more governments and businesses. All man-made institutions will be shaken.
Look for for another middle-east war. Look for the destruction of Damascus. Look for the war of Gog and Magog. Look for Israel to prevail, but for the people of Israel to enter a negotiated political peace that will allow the building of their temple.
Look for a new pope later in the year ushering in the fulfillment of St Malachy's prophecy.
Look for a ramping up in ecological disasters. Mainly weather related and earthquake related phenomena.
See more people flock to new age religions. This will probably involve many who were nominally Christians and find many who turn their interest to the Mayan calendar, etc.
There will be many who will give up on the rapture. Sadly, the failure of our expectations in recent years (and especially this year) will turn people off.
There will be an increase in solar storms and perhaps a Carrington event.
There could possibly be the death of Ariel Sharon later in the year resulting ultimately in the fulfillment of Rabbi Kaduri's prophecy.
Fear will be the main driving force for many people.
There could well be further intrusions by the government into the finances of churches and religious institutions.
If there is any truth to the conjecture about Nibiru, look for many people to use it to validate their belief in non-Christian cults.
I suspect the rapture will happen before the US presidential election thus removing any Christian influence on the outcome.
Dates to watch in 2012:

Passover week. Sundown April 6th and continuing until Friday April 13th.
Tu B'Av. Thursday August 2nd.
Rosh Hashanah. Beginning on Sunset Sunday September 16th and lasting two days.
Yom Kippur. Starting at sunset Tuesday September 25th.
When Jesus gave us the parable of the virgins who waited for the bridegroom, He mentioned that the bridegroom was delayed in Matthew 25:5.

1 “Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, 4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.
6 “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’ 7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9 But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.
11 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ 12 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’
13 “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

We all saw the wording in Luke 13:6-9 and Matthew 25:5, but we all (myself included) wanted to accept the plausible timelines and signs for 2011. As far as humanly discernible, 2011 looked to be the final year. I suspect that the Holy Spirit will open up the minds of true believers and reveal many other things about the coming year.

Scriptures show that we have to wait one extra year. Waiting is going to be very, very hard. Make no doubt about it. I hope I am wrong about most of my letter today and no doubt I am wrong about some of it.

I do want to be wrong! Please come quickly, Lord Jesus.

YBIC

Bruce Baber
---------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce Baber (10 Oct 2011)
"I forgot Sukkot 2011!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There may yet be one more festival to watch this year....Sukkot!!!!!

Sukkot (Hebrew: סוכות or סֻכּוֹת, sukkōt, or sukkos, Feast of Booths, Feast of Tabernacles) is a Biblical holiday celebrated on the 15th day of the month of Tishrei. It is one of the three biblically mandated festivals Shalosh regalim on which Jews were commanded to make a pilgrimage to the Temple in Jerusalem.

The holiday lasts seven days. The first day is a sabbath-like yom tov when work is forbidden, followed by the intermediate Chol Hamoed and Shemini Atzeret. The Hebrew word sukkōt is the plural of sukkah, "booth or tabernacle", which is a walled structure covered with schach (plant material such as tree branches or bamboo shoots). The sukkah is intended as a reminiscence of the type of fragile dwellings in which the Israelites dwelt during their 40 years of travel in the desert after the Exodus from slavery in Egypt.

According to Zechariah, in the messianic era Sukkot will become a universal festival and all nations will make pilgrimages annually to Jerusalem to celebrate the feast there. (source wikipedia)

YBIC

Bruce Baber

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Re: "2012...2012...2012"...."I forgot Sukkot 2011!!!!" =TABERNACLE SECRET???

GOD IS SECRET IN THE HOT-INVISIBLE-DWARF-STAR COMING SECRETLY TO TABERNACLE WITH us during the FEAST OF SUKKOT[TABERNACLE?]

Matthew:6:4: "That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret Himself shall reward thee openly."

Matthew:6:6: "But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."

Matthew:6:18: "That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly."

Matthew:13:35: "That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world."

John:7:10: "But when [JESUS]His brethren were gone up, then went [JESUS]He also up unto the feast[TABERNACLES], not openly, but as it were in secret."

John:11:28: "And when she had so said, she went her way, and called Mary her sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth for thee."

John:18:20: "Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing."

John:19:38: "And after this [JESUS?]Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate[LATE?] gave him leave. He[JESUS?] came therefore, and took the body[CHURCH?] of Jesus."

Romans:16:25: "Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,"

TABERNACLE SECRET VERSES in OLD TESTAMENT...

Job:29:4: "As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle;"

Psalms:27:5: "For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a rock."

Isaiah:45:3: "And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel."