Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Just Because You're Jews"

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2011/sandraj926-1.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sandra Jean (26 Sep 2011)
"Just Because You're Jews"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Because You're Jews
Posted on Tuesday 25 April 2006 by Stan Goodenough (JERUSALEM WATCHMAN):
As I walk the streets of Jerusalem and watch Israelis passing by on foot or behind the windows of their cars, I muse: You Jews are an endangered species.

I wonder what it is like to be one of you, to be born into a nation that has been targeted for centuries, for millennia, for no other reason than that you are Jews?

Are you naturally afraid? Can fear of anti-Semitism be transmitted in the genes, compounded by centuries of persecution against a people wherever they happened to find themselves on the face of the earth? Do you ever wonder: ~Why me? Why us?

Do you ever contemplate the possibility that the whole world and all the generations of history cannot be wrong; that there must be something about being Jewish that is inherently problematic to the rest of mankind, and that you should, therefore, try to identify that problem and rectify it?

From conversations with a number of you, I determine that there are two main responses to such questions:

From those appreciative of your unique heritage and your distinctive makeup, who recognize that your people have been a blessing to the world, affecting literally billions for the better through your spiritual and material contributions to mankind, the answer is: The problem is not with us as a nation; it lies with the other nations of the world.

From those ashamed of your people's past, who resent your national calling to be God's light to the world, who would much rather just to be like any other nation on earth, the response is: The problem is with us and, if we're to put an end to this, we have to stop being Jewish, and be content to simply be human beings.

To the former group I would say: If only the rest of your people felt as you do, you would be a strong nation, securely established in your land and able to vanquish your enemies and withstand the pressures of the world.

To the latter I feel to say this: From time immemorial, your people have been hated simply because they are Jews.

You have been hated:

In ancient times and in modern times
In the Dark Ages and following the Enlightenment
In eastern cultures and in western cultures
In primitive societies and in those at the forefront of modern civilization
In times and places of prosperity and in times and places of poverty
When you have ruled and when you have been ruled over
For what you have believed and for what you have not been able to believe
When you have practiced Judaism and when you have shunned it
By leftists and by rightists
By Nazis and by Communists
By Christians and by Muslims
In religious societies and in humanistic ones
The list can go on. What it clarifies is this:

Anti-semitism is and always has been a reaction or a response to anything that is distinctly Jewish. It can come from any place, from any people, out of any circumstance, in any time, but it is always aimed in one direction -- at the Jew.

Those trying to explain in human terms the reason for this universal and age-old phenomenon are unable to satisfactorily do so. Humanly speaking, anti-semitism cannot be understood or reasoned out? In spiritual terms, however, it is no mystery:

For it was God Who gave you, the Jewish people, your extraordinary purpose. He called you out, set you apart from other nations and entrusted to you your mission: Through your nation, salvation and redemption were to come to the human race.

From the start your existence has threatened the enemies of God. And it is the enemies of God, all those who oppose His great rescue plan, who have tried to destroy you.

Not because you killed Christ or cursed Muhammad. (Mathew 20:28. Jesus said: The Son of Man did not come to be served...but to give His life as a ransom for many.")
Not because you poisoned the wells of Europe and brought on the Black Death. (Actually brought by sailors to Genoa from south Russia, but the Jews were blamed.)
Not because you keep the Sabbath on Saturday and work on Sunday.
Not because you kill Christian children and use their blood to make matza. (Lie perpetrated by followers of Islam.)
Not because you know how to handle money.
Not because you own the banks and control the world.
Not because you are impure or subhuman. (Promulgated by the Nazis and now currently by Hamas.)
Not because you are communists or capitalists.
Not because you are Zionists.
And not because you have a Jewish state.
Those reasons are all cloaks; they are all deceptive. You are hated, and you always will be hated, simply because of your calling (which is what it is, no matter how much you kick against it) to be Jews.

And the efforts to destroy you will continue, they will not be ameliorated by your liberalism, your humanism, your rejection of your religion, your willingness to make obeisance before the demands of the international community; your readiness to give up land; your withdrawals or disengagements or convergences. All these aspects threaten your survival.

There is only one guarantee of your endurance, your ongoing existence against the ever-mounting odds:

Your God, the God of Israel is your Guarantee. He always has been. He always will be. He offers you the answer to all your fears, all your wanderings, all your wars, all your yearnings for peace. He offers to defend and protect you, to go to war against your enemy and to secure you in your ancient, forever Promised Land.

If only you would return to the LORD and to His Word the Tanach. Not to religiousness; not to rabbinical Judaism; not to your traditions or the teachings of your sages. Only when you are again living in Him will your wars and your sufferings all come to an end.

You have wandered long enough. With a heart overflowing with compassion and mercy, He is waiting for you.

"For a mere moment I have forsaken you, but with great mercies I will gather you. With a little wrath I hid My face from you for a moment; But with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you," Says the LORD, your Redeemer. (Isaiah 54:7-10)

Come, and let us return to the LORD; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up. After two days He will revive us; On the third day He will raise us up, That we may live in His sight. (Hosea 6:1-2)

Return, we beseech You, O God of hosts; look down from heaven and see, and visit this vine and the vineyard which Your right hand has planted, and the branch that You made strong for Yourself. It is burned with fire, it is cut down; they perish at the rebuke of Your countenance. Let Your hand be upon the man of Your right hand, upon the son of man whom You made strong for Yourself. Then we will not turn back from You; revive us, and we will call upon Your name. Restore us, O LORD God of hosts; cause Your face to shine, and we shall be saved! (Psalm 80:14-19)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Re: "Just Because You're Jews"

I myself and my family are part of these people Jewish people. I love them very much and become part of them is really a blessing for me. I love both of them either those who are judaism or those who are in Yahshua. My heart is always crying for them. Like this article said, maybe it is genetic that some of the people hate Jews very much but on the other hand, like I and my family, we love Jews very much. The closer we are to them, the more blessed we are. They are like our family. I help them with all of my heart even sometime they don't like me but I still love them. Something Yahweh has put in my heart that I don't know what it is but I keep blessing them and praying for them for I love them to be part of the Kingdom.
May the love of Yahshua be in you my Jewish people, for my Father is longing for your back to Him. His love is greater than you could even think about, come to Him and He would hug you and love you again ... for you are always in His heart.

Gimel Israel

Re: "Just Because You're Jews"

Gimel Israel
I myself and my family are part of these people Jewish people. I love them very much and become part of them is really a blessing for me. I love both of them either those who are judaism or those who are in Yahshua. My heart is always crying for them. Like this article said, maybe it is genetic that some of the people hate Jews very much but on the other hand, like I and my family, we love Jews very much. The closer we are to them, the more blessed we are. They are like our family. I help them with all of my heart even sometime they don't like me but I still love them. Something Yahweh has put in my heart that I don't know what it is but I keep blessing them and praying for them for I love them to be part of the Kingdom.
May the love of Yahshua be in you my Jewish people, for my Father is longing for your back to Him. His love is greater than you could even think about, come to Him and He would hug you and love you again ... for you are always in His heart.

Gimel Israel

There is this strange love for the Jewish People too within me and I believe all Brothers&Sisters here who love Yeshua's Appearing love Israeli people too.

There was once I shared Jesus[Yeshua] with a Jewish Engineer and he said that Jesus only fed 5000people bread and not like Moses the Prophet who fed millions of people with Manna.
I can't remember what I told him but mentioned that Jesus[Yeshua] is the Bread and He saves by the billions...
I had this Jewish friend and his other colleagues' emails and sent lots of findings hopefully they would believe in their own Messiah too.

fyi I had even emailed the templeinstitute, Israeldefencedepartment certain emails...such as the timelines...

May God Bless Israel&Judah whoever born naturally or spiritually

The earlier Israel recieves Jesus[Yeshua] as their Messiah...the earlier our Rapture...