Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Panic over gold and silver drop/Violence in Israel again/False prophet and the coming Ezekiel war/Si

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Panic over gold and silver drop/Violence in Israel again/False prophet and the coming Ezekiel war/Signs of Noah and Lots' generation/Sept. 23, 2011

Now that Abbas has handed in the papers for the UN to recognize a Palestinian state in Israel, this is when you can count on the Arab Spring to try and reach Israel.

Prophecy Sign: Those of you who come to my site, do you remember I told you that Israel would see violence spring up attack them as the PLO were at the UN asking the UN to give them their own state? The violence has again started, and these are the signs that the coming Psalm 83 war is not far off.

"Violence broke out in and around the East Jerusalem area on Friday when Palestinian youths hurled rocks at security forces in the neighborhood of Ras Al-Amud. Although the IDF has no indication that massive violence will erupt, it worries that events in New York - where PA President Mahmoud Abbas will address the UN General Assembly today and formally apply for UN recognition as a state - could inflame tempers. So far, fears that massive violence would break out in the lead-up to the Palestinian bid for statehood at the United Nations have not materialized. Security forces arrest a Palestinian in Ras Al-Amud during clashes on Friday, September 23, 2011.

“A group of Palestinians wearing masks threw rocks at Israeli police officers and border guards Friday in East Jerusalem. Police officers gave chase as the rock-throwers fled the scene, apprehending one of them and taking him in for questioning. Residents of the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Ras Al-Amud reported that two people were wounded in the leg, but police reported that those wounds were caused when at least one of the wounded jumped over a fence and apparently broke his leg from the fall. He was taken away for medical treatment.”

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/clashes-break-out-between-palestinians-and-israel-security-forces-in-east-jerusalem-1.386331

Prophecy Sign: Revelation 13:16-17 is where Jesus shows the reader the coming Antichrist will control the world’s economic system. “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Matthew 24:26 Christ also warns us, "Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers; believe [it] not".

The Prophet Ezekiel was told by God that in the last days Iran would attack Israel in an attempt to destroy this tiny nation once and for all. The current President of Iran has so far fulfilled in part the warnings you see in the above scriptures. For one thing, the Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has stated he believes he was born to usher in the savior of the world. Ahmadinejad considers himself to be a prophet, just like John the Baptist; only Ahmadinejad will lead a false messiah, or what Ahmadinejad says is the 12 Imam.

Not long ago when Ahmadinejad was at the UN he made it clear that the 12 Imam was coming shortly. My heart is telling me the reason why Ahmadinejad stated that was, he knows war is coming between Israel and Iran, because he is forcing it to happen. In an interview recently Ahmadinejad said he was in contact with this 12 Imam. He has never before stated this fact, and it is very important news when we are watching for false prophets. Ahmadinejad has also on several occasions talked about bringing on the new world order, of which he says the 12 Imam will rule over.

Below you will see the proof that Ahmadinejad is fulfilling prophecies I showed you above. I want to start off by giving you a section of Ahmadinejad’s speech at the UN yesterday Sept. 21, 2011 where he again choose to talk about his 12 Imam savior, and a new world order system, of which we know is a system that the Antichrist will end up running.

“A future that will be built when humanity initiates to trend the path of the divine prophets and the righteous under the leadership of Imam al-Mahdi, the Ultimate Savior of mankind and the inheritor to all divine messengers and leaders and to the pure generation of our great Prophet. The creation of a supreme and ideal society with the arrival of a perfect human being who is a true and sincere lover of all human beings, is the guaranteed promise of Allah. He will come alongside with Jesus Christ to lead the freedom and justice lovers to eradicate tyranny and discrimination, and promote knowledge, peace, justice freedom and love across the world. He will present to every single individual all the beauties of the world and all good things which bring happiness for humankind.” “All of us should acknowledge the fact that there is no other way than the shared and collective management of the world in order to put an end to the present disorders, tyrarmy, and discriminations worldwide.”

Do you understand what is happening here and the importance of what Iran’s President is doing? He is doing the exact same things the Lord warned about in scripture. In each of his UN speeches he attacks Israel and anyone who helps her. Ahmadinejad thinks he will bring on a new world order, but if you read Ezekiel chapter 38 you will see that Iran will be wiped out by God when they attack Israel. Because Iran has taken a stance against Jerusalem and Israel this nation has fallen under God’s curse found in Genesis 12:3. “I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

http://gadebate.un.org/sites/default/files/gastatements/66/IR_en.pdf

Below you will see videos, and more reports showing you that this man is fulfilling Bible prophecy.

Headline: “Ahmadinejad Stresses Iran, China's Role in Establishing New World Order”

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a meeting with China's new ambassador to Tehran underlined the important role played by Tehran and Beijing in the establishment of a just and fair order in the world. http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8912100952

Iran: President Says Light Surrounded Him During UN Speech
What you are about to read are facts taken from Ahmadinejads UN speech back in November 29, 2005. “President Mahmud Ahmadinejad says that when he delivered his speech at the UN General Assembly in September, he felt there was a light around him and that the attention of the world leaders in the audience was unblinkingly focused upon him. The claim has caused a stir in Iran, as a transcript and video recording of Ahmadinejad's comments have been published on an Iranian website, baztab.com. There are also reports that a CD showing Ahmadinejad making the comments also has been widely distributed in Iran. Is the Iranian president claiming to be divinely inspired? Prague, 29 NovePresident Ahmadinejad mber 2005 (RFE/RL) -- According the report by baztab.com, made the comments in a meeting with one of Iran's leading clerics, Ayatollah Javadi Amoli. Ahmadinejad said that someone present at the UN told him that a light surrounded him while he was delivering his speech to the General Assembly. The Iranian president added that he also sensed it. "He said when you began with the words 'in the name of God,' I saw that you became surrounded by a light until the end [of the speech]," Ahmadinejad appears to say in the video. "I felt it myself, too. I felt that all of a sudden the atmosphere changed there, and for 27-28 minutes all the leaders did not blink." Ahmadinejad adds that he is not exaggerating. "I am not exaggerating when I say they did not blink; it's not an exaggeration, because I was looking," he says. "They were astonished as if a hand held them there and made them sit. It had opened their eyes and ears for the message of the Islamic Republic."

First of all since Ahmadinejad is teaching and doing acts that contradict the Word of God found in the Bible we know who is guiding him, and it is not God, it is not Jesus, and it is not an angel sent by God. I have no doubts that Ahmadinejad was surround by light when he gave his speech at the UN. The question is where did the light come from? You will have your answer from the Word of God. I quote, “And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.2 Corinthians 11:14

Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

http://www.rferl.org/content/article/1063353.htm

Read what Jesus said again in Matthew 24:26 and then read the report below that proves Jesus’ words are coming to pass. I quote . "Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers; believe [it] not".

November 29, 2005 p.2

Has the Lord Jesus gotten your attention yet?

Now I want to turn my attention to the coming one world economic system the Antichrist will control. One thing Iran’s President got correct is that there will be a New World Order, but this system won’t be run by any savior, rather Satan Himself indwelt in the Antichrist. Since 2008, the birth pains of this pending global economic crash have intensified. The Antichrist will have his day alright just as Jesus showed us,and we see the handwriting on the wall. Nations around the world are just barely holding on. The next video will show you an example of what I am talking about.

“Jim Rogers: Global recession coming, will be worse than 2008 (7:22) Sept. 21 - Legendary global investor Jim Rogers tells Reuters Insider the world is heading for an another recession and this one will be even worse than 2008” Rogers also warns of a uncontrolled economic disaster.

Rest of this article can be found on
http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2011/09/false-prophet-and-the-coming-ezekiel-warsept-23-2011.html

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com