Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Frank Dimora Video!:Old men dream dreams in the last days/Fish die!/More quakes in Alaska today/NASA

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.frankdimora.typepad.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Part 1

Old men dream dreams in the last days/Fish die!/More quakes in Alaska today/NASA hiding Elenin, you decide?/ Intense heat, you need an example?/Getting to the truth about Comet Elenin/The many earthquakes and great earthquakes/DiMora warning about UFO ne

God told us the following in Job 2:28. "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions."

From time to time the Lord has given me dreams that were so vivid that sometimes I wasn’t sure if I was really dreaming, or really where I was in the dream. Someone every close to me told me to write down my dreams and give all the details in those dreams, because the Lord, if the dream is from God, those details will be important to understanding what God has shown you, or is trying to show you. One thing that I have done since becoming a Christian is to tell the people close to me exactly what I dreamt. I do this knowing I would need people to be my witnesses to what I had told them if the Lord brings these thing to reality.

I will be honest with you, when someone tells me they had a dream or vision I even question if it came from God. I would except to receive the same thing from many of you. However, I have been blessed by people who know what my dreams were and now they have seen what I told them has come to pass as I saw it in the dreams. I wasn’t going to even post this information because I knew some may question the truth of it. As Jesus is my Lord, when I stand before my Father in heaven, it will be known that what I told you was the truth as it happened. I realize I take the chance to open myself up to speculation by people who would love to destroy my name, but I know many will be up-lifted knowing that dreams from the Lord do come to pass and in His time He will reveal what He has shown you. All I ask is watch the videos and let the Holy Spirit direct your heart as to weather you believe it or not. I am sure after my speech to the Nairobi University this past Saturday that they believe what Jesus has ordained for me 4 years before I gave my speech. I was told today by one of the Pastors in Nairobi that many came up to receive Christ after I finished giving my speech.

My Dreams Part 1

My dreams part 2

Up to a dozen members of the Swift Centre Youth Group travelled to Nairobi, Kenya in August 2009 to help with the building of a community centre. They were guests of African Inland Church (AIC) Ziwani Church, Nairobi. They had a chance of visiting Masai Mara, Lake Naivasha and AIC Nyahururu Children's Home where they played football with the orphans in the home.

http://www.misterseed.com/LondonLatestNewsApril32010.htm

http://www.misterseed.com/LondonLatestNewsApril32010.htm

Prophecy Sign: Sign of the coming Psalm 83 war.For years I have been warning the Arabs are going to attack Israel to try and reclaim East Jerusalem and land lost in the 67 and 73 wars. This attack is right around the corner and it may be a result of what happens at the UN during the Feast of Trumpets. I warned you the attacks would continue up till this UN meeting and as you can see from the news that is what is happening.

First Arab 'September Attack': Convoy Approached Negohot Palestinian Authority Arabs carried out a large scale "people power" attack on a Jewish community Sunday, Arutz Sheva has learned. The attack appears to mark the beginning of the new PA tactic against Israel, which is being launched along with the appeal by Mahmoud Abbas to the United Nations for statehood.Sept. 19, 2011
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/148043

http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/dir/Animals/dead-fish.jpg

Prophecy Sign: Jesus makes it clear to everyone from reading Revelation 16:8, Revelation 7: 15-16, and Revelation 6:6 that the Earth would see intense heat. What happens when you have intense heat for long periods of time? Famines, droughts, lack of water, crop destruction and of course food shortages with higher food prices. Do you want to see the birth pains of these things to come? I hate to say this but the State of Texas is a great example of the birth pains. Click to the link below and you will be blown away by what you view.

http://www.flickr.com//photos/texasparkswildlife/sets/72157627429641925/show/

Prophecy Sign: Matthew 24:7 there will be wars and rumors of war. Looks like this September just might be bringing on wars? There are rumors that the PLO will go to war with Israel after the UN meeting this September to plead their case for a PLO in side Israel. Both Israel and the PLO are preparing for such a conflict right now. At the same time new threats of war between Israel and Turkey have sparked the news this month as well. The news report will explain why.

"Prime Minister Erdogan, while spouting high-sounding pledges to "preserve "freedom of navigation in international waters," is preparing a wildcat breach of international law and treaties. Friday, the Greek government in Athens warned Ankara against pursuing this step. However, it would be in keeping with his past defiance of international norms. Even though Turkey accepted the UN Palmer commission's mediation in its dispute with Israel over the flotilla escapade, Erdogan declared its findings "null and void" –- after the panel ruled that Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip was legal and justified. Next Monday, therefore, many eyes will be alertly watching to see what happens when the Noble rig starts drilling in Cyprus' Block 12 of the Mediterranean. The Turkish prime minister has painted himself into a corner: If he orders his naval and/or air units to strike the American rig, he will have to take the consequences, possibly a confrontation with the US, Israel, Greece and Cyprus."

http://www.debka.com/article/21311/

Most of you by know know that I deal with facts, eviodence, and hard proof concerning events that are taking place in these last days. Since Jesus told us to look for signs in the sun, the moon, and the starsSome of you have asked me if I have any news about Comet Elenin? Some of you have asked me if anyone can see this comet yet? I have received emails from some people living in Australia telling me they can see it. I can only tell you what I am being told. Living in California I can tell you I can not see anything of Elenin yet! The person who took the video below was in North Wales.

This video was taken with a standard camera phone on 14th September 2011. Some people watching the video have said that the dot to the left is a result of not using a filter on the camera, and that the round dots are not a comet. You will see from the video that he actually moves the camera around and the reflections from the camera move around with it but the object to the left does not move a all. Watch the video and I want to ask you something?

I hope by now you understand I am always trying to get to the truth of the matters. So, may I ask everyone who have watched my International radio show at The Edge, this prophecy site, and my youtube video to do me a favor. I have people from just about all parts of the globe. If you can see Comet Elenin where you live could you take a picutre, or pictures of it and send them to me via the email. I will post them here at my site. If Elenin is that big and is truly headed for Earth as the thousands of have said on the Net than we all should be able to see it very soon. I will do my best to bring you the truth.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Re: Frank Dimora Video!:Old men dream dreams in the last days/Fish die!/More quakes in Alaska today/

Our NEW URL link

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Part 2

Most of you know I am dedicated to finding the truth about all matters that come up in the news as they relate to prophecy. I have no fear of posting information that helps bring out the evidence of whatever I am reporting on. One of my viewers sent me some information that I want to pass on to you.

Nikon 35mm f2 Kogaku - Lens Flare Test 5 months ago

Hello Frank,

First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for sharing your wonderful works for our Lord Jesus Christ with the world. I initially discovered your website through a video you'd posted on YouTube earlier this Summer. Since then I've been a daily visitor. It's a pleasure to have found a source for updated prophecy information, that I know through my understanding, is being presented with the truest of intention, according to the Holy Bible and your faithfulness to God. You especially gained my trust with your recent update regarding the correlation seen by many of Revelation 12 being fulfilled with the coming constellation Virgo alignments. Although I do believe this is indeed a significant sign, it was very nice to see you bring to light the important "middle of the week" scenario.

In regards to the latest "comet Elenin" video posted, that is definitely what is known as a reflective lens flare. When a powerful light source enters the camera's lens, it reflects back the image almost directly to the center of the outer lens, but smaller. Somewhat like looking through the wrong end of binoculars. Unlike light that enters through the more concave sides of the lens, a direct light flare doesn't tend to move when the camera does, unless the angle of the light source is dramatically changed. This is especially relevant with the sun. From what I've seen thus far, this phenomenon accounts for nearly all of the available videos claiming to show Elenin. The gentleman who originally posted this particular video has a couple of others as well. In each one you can clearly see the sun "the white orb" being reflected back onto his finger when he places it near the lens (see attachments) . For now it looks like Elenin may literally be a wait and see for ourselves situation, but I'll certainly pass along anything worthwhile if I happen to come across it.

There is a great website showing lens flare effects I explained on multiple brands of cameras at: http://vimeo.com/album/1570850/page:2

Is Nasa Hiding Elenin?

Top 10 Earthquakes (Recorded History) & Comet Elenin - Teaser Episode - By EleninNWO

I find it interesting the Bible code supposedly points to Comet Elenin and the Feast of Trumpets. We will find out in two weeks for sure won't we?

The Stars, Elenin, Nibiru, in 5772, in Bible Code Glazerson

On December 18, 2009 I warned you, you will be hearing more news about UFO’s and aliens. This is what I wrote you. I quote myself “Prophecy Sign: In part of Luke 21: we are told, “and great signs shall there be from heaven”. Take a look at what I wrote you on my post dated November 11, 2009. “Does anyone remember the warning I gave you from my Oct. 5, and 22 posts that you will soon hear more news about aliens from our world leaders.” There was news from Europe today with the headlines that read, “UFO pyramid reported over Kremlin” According to this report “A giant pyramid which appears to be a UFO hovering over the Kremlin has caused frenzied speculation in Russia that it is an alien spacecraft. Two film clips exist which appear to show the same object and footage has been repeatedly playing on Russian television news channels.” “Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defence UFO analyst, said it was "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen". When you click to the link below you will see a video of this UFO. I want to now repeat my warning about seeing signs in the heavens. More of these signs are coming.”

I was lead to warn you about this because I believe Satan just may use this type of information to deceive the world into believing the lie. This is also what I wrote to you in my previous post.

Prophecy Sign: 2 Thessalonians 2:9-13 says the following: “The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.”

I don’t know for sure but it is a good possibility that the powerful delusion may be coming in the form of UFO’s. Think about this for a moment. What if after the world sees these strange UFO’s that the rapture of the Church takes place. The Antichrist could come out and say all the evil people were taken off the planet when in fact it was the Lord’s righteous that we taken form the Earth. There is no doubt in my mind that the “counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders” Jesus warned about could come as a result of these UFO’s.

I do not find it a coincidence that this current news has now made its way to the masses. Watch the video below and you will see what I mean and what I have been warning you!

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2009/11/remember-what-i-told-you-about-extraterrestrials-nov-11-2009-.html

VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD!

Say for example comet Elenin does block out the world's light for 3 days as we are told it may. What if Jesus takes His Church away during the time of darkness? What if the world leaders including the Catholic Church tell everyone the people missing have been taken away by these aliens. Can you see the powerful delusion that will have spread around the world. Jesus wants you to be ready. Don't discount this from happening!

This news comes at the heels of a recent report about aliens on the moon that I just posted recently. Read this info if you missed it and ask yourself this question. Does it sound and look like the world is being set up for this powerful delusion Jesus warned us about. I say yes.

On December 18, 2009 I warned you, you will be hearing more news about UFO’s and aliens. This is what I wrote you. I quote myself “Prophecy Sign: In part of Luke 21: we are told, “and great signs shall there be from heaven”. Take a look at what I wrote you on my post dated November 11, 2009. “Does anyone remember the warning I gave you from my Oct. 5, and 22 posts that you will soon hear more news about aliens from our world leaders.” Prophecy Sign: 2 Thessalonians 2:9-13 says the following: “The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.”

I don’t know for sure but it is a good possibility that the powerful delusion may be coming in the form of UFO’s. Think about this for a moment. What if after the world sees these strange UFO’s that the rapture of the Church takes place. The Antichrist could come out and say all the evil people were taken off the planet when in fact it was the Lord’s righteous that we taken form the Earth. There is no doubt in my mind that the “counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders” Jesus warned about could come as a result of these UFO’s. (end of quote)

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2009/11/remember-what-i-told-you-about-extraterrestrials-nov-11-2009-.html

Today Sept. 19, 2011 my warning is reinforced by Fox news. The headline in this new report today reads as follows: "UFO Sightings Spiked This Summer".

"According to an organization that tracks UFO reports, this summer has been an especially busy period for UFO sightings. The Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) noted that sightings increased over the past six weeks, with some states more than doubling their normal numbers. Are we on the cusp of an alien invasion? Or maybe people just have more time on their hands to spot — and report — strange things in the sky? "It's pretty exciting," said Clifford Clift, the international director of MUFON. "When you average 500 a month [nationwide] and go to 1,013 in one month, that's an interesting spike in sighting reports." Clift told Life's Little Mysteries that he's not sure what to make of the data at this point. It could be the start of something big, or it could merely be a computer glitch that accidentally counted some reports twice. Another possibility is that we're simply in the midst of a "UFO flap," one of many periodic increases in sightings over the years. There are several reasons UFOs might appear in flaps, or clusters. One is that objects in the sky are usually seen by many people, especially when they appear over urban areas. UFOs typically don't hover close to Earth or in someone's back yard; instead, they are often sighted high in the sky — just far enough away so that we can't see details or get sharp photos. Thus, whatever a particular UFO really is — a plane, a comet, an extraterrestrial spacecraft, or something else — that one object or strange light in the sky could trigger hundreds, or even thousands, of reports. And even reports of the same object will probably differ depending on the reporter's perspective. [Look! Up in the Sky! A History of Recent UFO Sightings]"

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/09/19/ufo-reports-spiked-this-summer/

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Re: Frank Dimora Video!:Old men dream dreams in the last days/Fish die!/More quakes in Alaska today/

Our NEW URL link

Part 3

Ken Johnston in happier days at JPL

NASA Whistleblower: Alien Moon Cities Exist”. “Former National Aeronautics and Space Administration Data and Photo Control Department manager, Ken Johnston, who worked for the space agency's Lunar Receiving Laboratory during the Apollo missions has been fired for telling the truth. Johnston asserts NASA knows astronauts discovered ancient alien cities and the remains of amazingly advanced machinery on the Moon. Some of the technology can manipulate gravity. He says the agency ordered a cover-up and forced him to participate in it. Over the past 40 years other scientists, engineers and technicians have accused NASA of cover-ups and obscuring data.
The growing number of accusers' allegations range from hiding information about anomalous space objects and lying about the discovery of artifacts on the surface of the Moon and Mars, to denying the evidence of life reported back by the Viking lander during the mid-1970s.

Strange object photographed by Apollo astronauts

“According to Johnston, Apollo astronauts brought back photographic evidence of the artifacts they found during their lunar extravehicular activities (EVAs). Johnston claims NASA ordered him to destroy the EVA images while he was at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), but he refused.
When he went public, the space agency terminated him.”

Can we consider that people would like us to believe these things are true? What if Comet Elenin does fulfill all that we have been reading about. What if during 3 days of darkness the Church is removed during the Feast of Trumpets. Do you suppose someone would come out and say that the Aligns took them all away? Do you suppose this could be as I said before, THE LIE Jesus warned about in the last days? One thing I know, my warning about seeing more news concerning UFO’s and Aliens was correct.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1091/566/NASA_Whistleblower:_Alien_Moon_Cities_Exist.html

Prophecy Sign: For all you who just found my web site you need to know I have been warning my readers to watch for the big earth quakes that are going to come soon. I warned my readers about this because of what the Word of God warns in Luke 21:11 where Jesus said there would be "great earthquakes". Christ also warned us to watch for the many earthquakes in Matthew 24:7. I am not sure if you are paying attention. However, if not you had better take a look at the number of good size quakes just this past 7 days but first look at today Monday Sept. 19, 2011 so far.

MAP 5.8 2011/09/19 18:34:01 14.332 -90.142 39.4 GUATEMALA
MAP 5.8 2011/09/19 08:14:16 52.041 -171.858 34.7 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
MAP 5.4 2011/09/19 07:03:09 53.366 -169.985 154.5 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
MAP 5.3 2011/09/18 23:09:18 -2.155 125.058 5.1 KEPULAUAN SULA, INDONESIA
MAP 5.2 2011/09/18 18:35:24 -10.537 161.437 63.9 SOLOMON ISLANDS
MAP 5.1 2011/09/18 18:32:25 37.823 141.412 42.7 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.9 2011/09/18 12:40:48 27.723 88.064 19.7 SIKKIM, INDIA
MAP 5.0 2011/09/18 10:39:48 41.953 142.462 68.8 HOKKAIDO, JAPAN REGION
MAP 5.6 2011/09/18 07:04:19 39.770 143.494 34.9 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAP 5.2 2011/09/17 17:54:48 40.280 143.188 24.1 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.4 2011/09/17 08:59:30 48.906 154.794 59.1 KURIL ISLANDS
MAP 5.9 2011/09/17 07:33:59 40.309 142.901 39.5 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAP 5.5 2011/09/16 22:40:43 40.288 143.174 5.4 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.6 2011/09/16 21:36:36 40.122 143.331 17.6 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.0 2011/09/16 21:08:06 40.221 143.050 20.2 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/09/16 20:11:15 40.305 143.180 19.0 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.2 2011/09/16 19:39:46 40.403 142.034 10.4 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.7 2011/09/16 19:26:42 40.303 142.801 38.4 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.5 2011/09/16 18:23:25 -20.688 169.764 111.9 VANUATU
MAP 5.2 2011/09/16 11:52:17 18.220 119.340 9.9 PHILIPPINE ISLANDS REGION

MAP 5.1 2011/09/15 20:40:21 -56.308 -26.820 105.3 SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION
MAP 7.3 2011/09/15 19:31:03 -21.559 -179.369 626.1 FIJI REGION
MAP 5.1 2011/09/15 16:08:33 -54.041 -1.971 16.3 BOUVET ISLAND REGION
MAP 5.1 2011/09/15 15:27:02 36.383 82.528 6.5 SOUTHERN XINJIANG, CHINA
MAP 5.5 2011/09/15 11:59:53 -14.848 -177.812 370.0 FIJI REGION
MAP 5.1 2011/09/15 08:43:07 19.563 -78.008 5.0 CUBA REGION
MAP 6.2 2011/09/15 08:00:07 36.289 141.308 10.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.0 2011/09/15 07:53:12 -35.430 -177.878 13.4 EAST OF THE NORTH ISLAND, NEW ZEALAND

MAP 6.1 2011/09/14 18:10:07 53.138 173.022 1.0 NEAR ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA
MAP 5.3 2011/09/14 15:54:52 -6.231 103.611 43.6 SOUTHWEST OF SUMATRA, INDONESIA
MAP 5.6 2011/09/14 13:36:38 -35.133 -179.049 40.8 EAST OF THE NORTH ISLAND, NEW ZEALAND
MAP 5.9 2011/09/14 07:03:51 -32.734 -71.613 19.0 OFFSHORE VALPARAISO, CHILE
MAP 5.0 2011/09/14 03:35:32 37.203 22.012 22.0 SOUTHERN GREECE

MAP 5.0 2011/09/13 16:19:30 34.409 23.704 24.2 CRETE, GREECE
MAP 5.0 2011/09/13 09:10:20 35.201 141.263 27.5 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 5.2 2011/09/13 07:56:10 -6.879 143.932 15.5 NEW GUINEA, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
MAP 5.7 2011/09/13 04:49:38 5.633 -77.502 25.7 NEAR THE WEST COAST OF COLOMBIA
MAP 5.0 2011/09/13 04:38:49 5.635 -77.534 18.9 NEAR THE WEST COAST OF COLOMBIA

MAP 5.0 2011/09/12 23:02:43 35.694 143.323 26.1 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
MAP 6.2 2011/09/12 22:44:31 -3.638 144.160 34.9 NEAR NORTH COAST OF NEW GUINEA, P.N.G.
MAP 5.0 2011/09/12 18:23:56 -6.487 103.636 14.7 SOUTHWEST OF SUMATRA, INDONESIA
MAP 5.0 2011/09/12 07:30:35 5.039 127.411 117.1 PHILIPPINE ISLANDS REGION
MAP 5.1 2011/09/12 05:15:14 23.738 122.821 43.1 TAIWAN REGION

MAP 6.0 2011/09/11 23:37:36 -18.186 167.874 35.1 VANUATU

Now take a look at all the huge quakes this September !so far

1. 6.9 earthquake Sikkim, India- September 18, 2011
2. 6.0 earthquake Honshu, Japan- September 16, 2011
3. 6.7 earthquake East Coast Honshu, Japan- September 16, 2011
4. 7.3 earthquake Fiji- September 15, 2011
5. 6.2 earthquake East Coast Honshu, Japan- September 15, 2011
6. 6.0 earthquake North Island, New Zealand- September 15, 2011
7. 6.1 earthquake Aleutian Islands, Alaska- September 14, 2011
8. 6.2 earthquake Papua New Guinea- September 12, 2011
9. 6.0 earthquake Vanuatu- September 11, 2011
10. 6.4 earthquake Vancouver Island- September 9, 2011
11. 6.6 earthquake Northern Sumatra- September 5, 2011
12. 6.3 earthquake Tonga- September 5, 2011
13. 6.1 earthquake Vanuatu- September 4, 2011
14. 7.0 earthquake Vanuatu- September 4, 2011
15. 6.2 earthquake South Sandwich Islands- September 3, 2011
16. 6.8 earthquake Fox Islands- September 2, 2011
17. 6.7 earthquake Santiago Del Estero, Argentina- September 2, 2011

Since I have come to know God and walk with Him, I have heard people discussing the fact that we are in the end times. The most common discussion is the more frequent occurrences of natural disasters. What does the Bible say about natural disasters in the end times?

Matthew 24:3-8 - 3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?" 4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Luke 21:11 - And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Luke 21:20-25 "When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. 25 "There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

Revelation 6:12-14 - 12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Revelation 8:5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.

At first I thought about the scriptures discussing just the destruction that will come upon us and I thought about what I have seen in my lifetime. I was born in 1970 and in my 37 years on this planet, I have seen some major catastrophes. Obviously, I had seen some major events in my life, but they were spaced apart by many years. To me, it didn’t seem like the events were growing in power and intensity as the Bible says, until I saw the events of the last 5 years. After watching some of the worst catastrophes on record, I decided to do a little research about natural disasters and end times prophecies.

First of all, in the past few years we have seen:

Some of the worst earthquakes on record:

•A 6.2 magnitude earthquake struck in China, on Aug. 5, 2008, that killed 1 person.
•A 6.0 magnitude earthquake struck in California, on July 29, 2008
•A 7.9 magnitude earthquake struck in China, on May 12, 2008, that killed over 70,000 people and left 5 million homeless and over 18,000 missing.
•A 7.6 magnitude earthquake struck in Pakistan, on Oct. 8, 2005, that killed over 79,000 people and left 3.3 million homeless.
•A 9.2 magnitude earthquake struck in the Indian Ocean, on Dec. 26, 2004, that killed over 225,000 people and left 1.1 million homeless. This is the 2nd largest and deadliest earthquake of all time and is the largest since 1964 and it caused a tsunami that devastated Asia.
•A 6.6 magnitude earthquake struck in Iran, on Dec. 26, 2003, that killed over 30,000 people and left scores of people homeless.
•A 7.9 magnitude earthquake struck in New Zealand's South Island, in Aug. 2003. It was the largest earthquake to strike the area in decades.
Recently I partnered up with Pastor Brett Creamer to give you the most facts possible showing you the rise in the number of disasters. As you can see this section is dealing with quakes. Here is are some facts from Pastor Brett.

I wanted to see the data for myself to see how many natural disasters we have encountered and how the numbers have gone up over the years. I found a website () that details all this information and you can run queries on certain types of disasters over certain years and exactly how much damage was created. I ran a few simple queries on disasters around the world (in 15 year segments) starting in 1910 and ending in 2008. I'll show you the overview. The results show exactly what the Bible predicted:

2008-1990 - 518 earthquakes worldwide
1959-1940 - 95 earthquakes worldwide
1929-1910 - 56 earthquakes worldwide

2008-1990 - 108 volcanoes worldwide
1957-1943 - 17 volcanoes worldwide
1929-1911 - 5 volcanoes worldwide

2008-1990 - 1,782 storms worldwide
1959-1940 - 172 storms worldwide
1929-1910 - 51 storms worldwide

2008-1990 - 232 wildfires worldwide
1959-1940 - 5 wildfires worldwide
1929-1910 - 4 wildfires worldwide

2008-1990 - 2283 floods worldwide
1959-1940 - 92 floods worldwide
1929-1910 - 14 floods worldwide

2005-1990 - 56 famine worldwide
1974-1960 - 3 famine worldwide
1929-1910 - 3 famine worldwide

2008-1990 - 899 pestilence (epidemic, disease, etc.) worldwide
1959-1940 - 5 pestilence (epidemic, disease, etc.) worldwide
1929-1910 - 16 pestilence (epidemic, disease, etc.) worldwide

That's only 7 types of natural disasters. As you can see, the numbers have gone up dramatically. Obviously, we will be seeing more and more events as these and unfortunately, they will be getting worse and worse.

When it comes to other signs of the end times, Jesus was very specific in His details of what to look for as were other prophets throughout the Bible:

2011 and Life Goes On ~ So You Think? ~ Time To Get Right With God!!!

Revelation of John part 1 of 3

Revelation of John part 2 of 3

Revelation of John part 3 of 3

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link