Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Those that will make up....the Rapture

I KNOW THY WORKS!!!!!

Rev 3 v.8 "I know thy works; behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it; for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast NOT denied my name....."

v.10 "BECAUSE thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

The Philadelphian Church Age brought forth men and women supernaturally inspiried of the Holy Spirit with the understanding of God's Holiness and Awe of His Presence, and they labored to be empowered by His Spirit thru simple obedience to DO His commandments; this is what will make up TODAYS Rapture Remnant....not the present Laodician crowd that wouldn't know self-denial if you slapped them in the face with it! Yes! MOST Christians are delusional and just not ready to meet a Holy God!

I have elderly friends who have almost "two" feet in the grave tell me that they just don't have time to pray or read the Word like they used to! Is 'age" an excuse with God? To me, the closer we get to the grave, the MORE ernest and devoted we ought to be to the One we will shortly stand before! But they're DELUSIONAL! It'll be alright! Will it?

Micah 6:8
He hath showed thee, O man, what is good, and what doth the Lord REQUIRE of thee, but ...
a. to DO JUSTLY
b. and to love Mercy
c. and to WALK Humbly with thy GOD

One such man who understood God's heart and ways,
George Muller...
Does our desire for God match his?
Sgb

"Fair Use for Discussion and Educational Purpose"
www.whatsaiththescripture.com/Voice/Hall.of.Fame.html

Those that will make up....The Rapture....
A Voice from the Philadelphian Church Age
George Mueller
1805-1898

George Mueller: Ambassador of the Prayer Hearing God

Never soliciting his needs to man, but only to the Living God through prayer, Mueller secured from the LORD over $7.5 million during his lifetime for the support of thousands of orphans, matriculating over 121,000 students from their schools, distributing 300,000 Bibles in different languages, dispersing more than 1.5 million New Testaments, supporting more than 163 missionaries, and distributing over 111 million Gospel tracts. "He that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6).

George Mueller revealed that the secret to his faith in prayer was that he believed what he read from the Word of God. "Open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it" (Psalm 81:10). During the 63 years following his conversion, he read the Bible through each year, half of that on his knees. Dying at the age of 93, he left an estate of less than $1,000, but careful investigation revealed that he had given back to the Institute more than $500,000, which he had received as personal gifts. "Of whom the world was not worthy" (Hebrews 11:38).

Preface: HOW TO ASCERTAIN THE WILL OF GOD

1. I seek at the beginning to get my heart into such a state that it has no will of its own in regard to a given matter. Nine-tenths of the trouble with people generally is just here. Nine-tenths of the difficulties are overcome when our hearts are ready to do the LORD’s will, whatever it may be. When one is truly in this state, it is usually but a little way to the knowledge of what His will is.

2. Having done this, I do not leave the result to feeling or simple impression. If so, I make myself liable to great delusions.

3. I seek the Will of the Spirit of God through, or in connection with, the Word of God. The Spirit and the Word must be combined. If I look to the Spirit alone without the Word, I lay myself open to great delusions also. If the Holy Ghost guides us at all, He will do it according to the Scriptures and never contrary to them.

4. Next I take into account providential circumstances. These often plainly indicate God’s Will in connection with His Word and Spirit.

5. I ask God in prayer to reveal His Will to me aright.

6. Thus, through prayer to God, the study of the Word, and reflection, I come to a deliberate judgment according to the best of my ability and knowledge, and if my mind is thus at peace, and continues so after two or three more petitions, I proceed accordingly. In trivial matters, and in transactions involving most important issues, I have found this method always effective.

Re: Those that will make up....the Rapture

Just to be clear, are you stating that true born again christians that just happen to be weak in their faith, are going to be left behind because they did not perform "works" to be worthy?

istheregolfinheaven
Just to be clear, are you stating that true born again christians that just happen to be weak in their faith, are going to be left behind because they did not perform "works" to be worthy?

I have a question for you! If someone is "weak" in their faith, how can you suggest that they are saved???

The Bible says that ONLY those who BELIEVE that Yahshua is Who He said He is are saved. How can someone be weak in their faith if they truly believe all that the Bible says about Yahshua?

In my opinion, it is impossible to NOT have strong faith if one truly believes all that the Bible says about Yahshua and does what Yahshua said to do, which is to love God with their WHOLE HEARTS!!!

Helena lehman
istheregolfinheaven

I have a question for you! If someone is "weak" in their faith, how can you suggest that they are saved???

The Bible says that ONLY those who BELIEVE that Yahshua is Who He said He is are saved. How can someone be weak in their faith if they truly believe all that the Bible says about Yahshua?

In my opinion, it is impossible to NOT have strong faith if one truly believes all that the Bible says about Yahshua and does what Yahshua said to do, which is to love God with their WHOLE HEARTS!!!

Allow me to comment...

The 7churches of revelation is 1 General Assembly in JESUS CHRIST and belongs to CHRIST as 1 body.

JESUS is gathering HIS Nation in a DAY (1000year is also 1 day) and is not limited by Man's 24hr day.

JESUS could GATHERED the DEAD 1st meaning PHILADELPHIA CHURCH who is really DEAD to the WORLD and LOVING HIS APPEARING would be TAKEN UP 1st.

Ephesians:2:5:
"Even when we were dead in sins,
hath quickened us together with Christ,
(by grace ye are saved;)"

Then those who are still 'ALIVE in world'[not ready for Christ and still living in sins] may have different PHASE of gathering and they need to overcome.
Surely ONLY Jesus can overcome and these LEFT BEHIND CHURCHES will OVERCOME.

We are not saved by works...we are REWARDED by being ACCOUNTED WORTHY by our LOVE,FAITH& WORKS just like JESUS lives in us.

If we deny Him, He will deny us from the RAPTURE.

Matthew:16:24:
"Then said Jesus unto His[Jesus] disciples,
If any man will come after me,
let him deny himself,
and take up his cross,
and follow me."

Mark:8:34:
"And when He[Jesus] had called the people unto Him[Jesus] with His[Jesus] disciples also,
He[Jesus] said unto them,
Whosoever will come after me,
let him deny himself,
and take up his cross,
and follow me."

Luke:9:23:
"And He[Jesus] said to them all,
If any man will come after me,
let him deny himself,
and take up his cross daily,
and follow me."

2Timothy:2:12,13:
"If we suffer,
we shall also reign with Him[Jesus]:
if we deny Him[Jesus],
He[Jesus] also will deny us:
If we believe not,
yet He[Jesus] abideth faithful:
He[Jesus] cannot deny Himself[Jesus]."

Titus:1:16:
"They profess that they know God;
but in works they deny Him[Jesus],
being abominable,
and disobedient,
and unto every good work reprobate."

Jesus WILL not cast us out forever and He will Ressurect ALL.

John:6:37:
"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me;
and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."

JESUS never equates RESURRECTION with RAPTURE...but we can know that RAPTURE is RESURRECTION.

There are few timings as mentioned by PAUL...even JESUS Himself...

1Corinthians:15:23:
"But every man in his own order:
Christ the firstfruits;
afterward they that are Christ's at His[Jesus] coming."

Mark:13:35:
Watch ye therefore:
for ye know not when the master of the house cometh,
at even,
or at midnight,
or at the coc.kcrowing,
or in the morning:"

Helena lehman
istheregolfinheaven

Obviously, Paul felt that there were christians who were weak in the faith and told us to receive them. Thank God He makes up for my weakness.

Rom 14:1 KJV - Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, [but] not to doubtful disputations.

If we are not "perfect" (and none of us are, except as we stand "in Christ") and we take the position that there are "levels" of perfection that we must achieve to be counted worthy of God's choosing us to be among the elite to be raptured, then we are left with a "works" mentality, rather than a "faith" mentality, which I believe is counter to scripture!! Who is to say what qualifies one to "go in the rapture"?? How about the person that has only been saved a few minutes or hours or days, when Christ returns for His Bride...that person is immature in his faith...i.e. it is not strong...will God condemn that person to the horrors of the Tribulation?? What if I've just said a cross word to someone, when the Lord suddenly returns, and I've not yet had time to repent...will God leave me here?? The apostle Paul, himself, recognized how often he failed to live up the the standard of the high calling he had in Christ...would he be left behind to suffer in the Tribulation as well, if he were present on this earth when Jesus returns?? I rather think NOT! Should we be ever-vigilant to walk in repentance and submission to Christ every moment? Absolutely!! But it's WHO WE ARE IN CHRIST JESUS that matters!!

We ONLY have right standing with God, because of our faith in the redemptive work of the cross in our behalf, not because of where we are on our journey to spiritual maturity. Those less spiritually mature will have less reward, fewer crowns to lay at the feet of the Saviour, but they are no less saved from the wrath of God!! Scripture says we are engraved on the palm of his hand!! (The best word-picture I can think of to bring this truth home is to remember the scene in one of the "Raiders" movies, where the Nazi guy finds a valuable medallion, and to make sure that it can't be taken from him, he puts it in a white-hot fire, then puts the medallion in his hand, and allows the image on it to be seared permanently into his palm!! This is what Christ did, when we accepted His offer of salvation!!) Shall Christ leave his hand behind, when he comes for his Bride?? I rather think not!!

"As it was, in the days of Noah..."...for a moment, indulge my sanctified imagination. Noah's son, Japeth, had a son that was not particularly interested in what his grandfather was doing, building a big structure, for "God" knows what (they didn't apparently have any knowledge of bodies of water, and the necessary vehicles for navigating such.) This teenager snuck away, every chance he got, to go hang with some rather unsavory friends in town. Now, it's not that he didn't believe in God, or what God had told his grandfather...he was just a typical teen that had better things to do, than saw wood with "the old folks". But when it started raining, he got serious about getting back to that ark!! He knew that he was chosen, and WOULD NOT BE LEFT BEHIND, not because he was perfect, but BECAUSE HE BELIEVED!! All, ALL of Noah's family was preserved from the wrath of God on the earth!!

I'm glad God sees me through His "Blood-colored glasses"...i.e. I'm complete IN HIM. When He sees me, He sees Christ!