Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pastor F. M Riley: Farce..?? Nonsense..?? Foolishness..??

Our NEW URL link
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum -For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ourdailydrink.wordpress.com/2011/09/10/farce-nonsense-foolishness/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Part 1

Farce..?? Nonsense..?? Foolishness..??

By Pastor F. M. Riley

September 2, 2011

[expanded by inserting the full text of Scripture references]

The Question

Just yesterday many of God’s people on the Internet were rejoicing because they were finally able to see Comet Elenin and Planet X for themselves by photographing the Sun with their own cell phone cameras. Their own photographs confirmed that these two heavenly bodies are already in the solar system or are swiftly approaching the solar system and therefore approaching the earth, exactly as Revelation 8:6-12 predicts. Anyone with the mental capacity to read, can read these Scriptures for themselves and understand that the earth is to be visited by four judgments coming out of the heavens during the first half of the Tribulation. Read it for yourself! Rev. 8:6-12, “So the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

7The first angel sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth. And a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.

8Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood. 9And a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter.

12Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.”

But today some of the same people are downcast, disappointed, discouraged, and defeated because someone writing on “Five Doves” website decided that the images which are being seen in the photos taken on cell phone cameras are neither Elenin nor Planet X, but rather are merely reflections on the lense of the cell phones being used to take the photos.

What a switch between the elation of yesterday and the defeat of today! A good example of the “fickle” fallen nature of mankind. Men and women, including even true believers, are often “blown about” with every wind of change in their situation, Ephesians 4:14, “that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting.” Feasting on the Manna from Heaven and praising the Lord for His goodness and mercy one day, and dragging themselves through the valley of despair the next day crying out, “Where is God?” This “fickleness” in human nature makes one wonder why God is so merciful and patient and longsuffering with us.

Folks, whether some want to hear it or not, such inconsistency in the lives of those who claim to be “Christians” is a shameful disgrace to the cause of Christ. Those who don’t like my saying so, have my permission to write and apologize to me. Is this stated clearly enough?

The real question is not whether the photos taken by cell phone cameras actually show Elenin and Planet X, but rather whether the inspired Word of God predicts such judgments coming on the earth or not. Does it or doesn’t it? Well…??

Why the Doubts..??

The fact is, there is considerable doubt that the “doubters and skeptics” who have labeled the coming of Elenin and Planet X AS A FARCE AND NONSENSE AND FOOLISHNESS even know what they are talking about. I have personally heard from several different people TODAY who have taken photos at different places, at different times, at different angles, under different conditions, and who have carefully checked to see that there was no reflective glare on their cameras when they were taking the photos, yet their photos still showed Elenin or Planet X or both of the heavenly bodies near the Sun. Obviously some of the skeptics and doubters are eager to discredit the whole subject, for it doesn’t “fit” what they want to believe.

Who cares whether the photos really show Elenin and Planet X? I don’t! Whether the photos do or do not won’t change what God’s Holy Inspired Word has to say about the matter. What God’s Word has to say is what really counts! Isn’t it? Don’t hem or haw or stutter or stammer. Just answer the question! Either you believe what God’s Word actually and literally has to say, or you ought to “take down your sign” and quit claiming to be something or someone that you really are not. We all know what most folks call such “pretenders” so I don’t have to even say the word. Now “is you is, or is you ain’t” a real true believer? Well…??

Dear readers, I have been seriously watching and studying the approach of Planet X in the light of God’s Word for the past 11 years. I have a six-inch thick file on the subject in my file cabinet right now. I didn’t have to ever see a photo of Planet X [or Comet Elenin] to KNOW that Planet X is real, and especially to know that such heavenly bodies are predicted in God’s Word to come flying past the earth REAL SOON. God’s Word says so, whether some want to believe it or not! The inspired prophecies of the Word have been predicting this truth for centuries, but NOW is the “appointed time” for those prophecies to be fulfilled. How do I know? I’m so glad you asked…..

The Lord Himself told us they were coming…..

In setting forth The Parable of the Fig Tree, the Lord Himself stated, “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away,” Matthew 24:35. This statement of the Lord is commonly overlooked or ignored, because it is such a simple statement in our English Bible that nearly everyone who reads it assumes that they understand what is being said. The last time I checked 1 Thessalonians 5:2, “For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.” and 2 Timothy 2:15, “Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” were both still in the Bible. One of the lessons the Lord has graciously taught me over these past 57 years in His ministry, is to never assume anything where God’s Word is concerned. Dumb assumptions result in equally dumb theories that do nothing but spread confusion and deception in the ranks of Christianity. Are you listening?

Do our readers really know and understand what the Lord actually and literally said when He made this statement, or do our readers just assume that they know what the Lord said? Let’s take a serious look at the Lord’s statement and see what He really said.

The English words “pass away” in this Scripture are translated from the Greek word, “pareleusomai.” This Greek word occurs 31 times in the New Testament, and it literally means, “to go past; to pass by; to go past one; to be led by; to be carried past.” See Thayer’s Greek Lexicon, page 488, Strong’s No. 3928. In other words, what Christ was literally saying is that at some point in the future the “heaven” would come flying past the “earth,” both the heavens and the earth being unstable in contrast to the permanence of His Word which is established forever, Psalm 119:89, “Forever, O LORD, Your word is settled in heaven.” So in this passage of Scripture the Lord Himself predicted that at some point in the future one or more heavenly bodies would come flying past the earth. Hello!

The Lord also knew that Psalm 102:25-26, “Of old You laid the foundation of the earth,

And the heavens are the work of Your hands.

26 They will perish, but You will endure;

Yes, they will all grow old like a garment;

Like a cloak You will change them,

And they will be changed.” clearly predicts that the present order or arrangement of the solar system revolving around the Sun will “perish” and the heavens will be “changed.” In order to fulfill this prophecy a “change” has to occur in the entire solar system. It doesn’t require a lot of intelligence to come to this logical conclusion. So what is the Lord going to use to bring about this “change” in the present order and arrangement of the solar system? I don’t know! However, I suspect that such a “change” could be brought about by one or more large heavenly bodies with powerful electro-magnetic and gravitational fields entering into the solar system and literally forcing the planets in the solar system to move out of their present orbits, or perhaps even causing some of them to self destruct. Well glory to God! It sure appears that when the Lord Jesus gave His prophecies, He had in mind events which are on the horizon RIGHT NOW.

Our precious Lord, in Luke 21:11, in the exact context of speaking about the events which would precede and signal His coming again for His people, explicitly stated, “And great earthquakes shall be in divers [diverse; different] places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall be from heaven.”

The Lord continued this line of thought in the same chapter a few verses later when He explicitly stated, “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken,” Luke 21:25-26.

Today it is a well known established truth that disturbances which occur in the solar system have a direct effect upon the earth. For instance, it is common knowledge that it is the gravitational pull of the Moon which causes the tidal actions in the seas and oceans of the earth. Let anything interfere with the gravitational force of the Moon upon the earth and the tides in the seas and oceans will increase accordingly. The solar flares from the Sun are the cause of the so-called “northern lights.” Depending on how strong the electro-magnetic energy is in the solar flares from the Sun, the solar flares can interfere with communications, electrical grid systems, the climate and weather systems on the earth, and even affect the tectonic plates of the earth causing earthquakes. Anyone today who has even casually observed the movements of the heavens then knows that there is a direct connection between what occurs in the heavens in the solar system and what occurs on the earth. To deny this connection is “ignorance gone to seed.”

Notice that the Lord Himself explicitly stated, “for the powers of heaven shall be shaken,” Luke 21:26. The English word “shaken” is translated from the Greek word, “saleuo.” This Greek word literally means, “to shake up; agitate; to cause to totter; to shake thoroughly; to shake down; to overthrow; to cast down from one’s state; to move; to disturb; to stir up.” See Thayer’s Greek Lexicon, page 567, Strong’s No. 4531. See also Hebrews 12:25-29, “See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, 26whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.” 27Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. 29For our God is a consuming fire.” and Haggai 2:6-7, “For thus says the LORD of hosts: ‘Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; 7and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,’ says the LORD of hosts.” Yet in spite of the prospect of such prophesied events staring humanity in the face RIGHT NOW, some stubbornly refuse to believe these events explicitly predicted by the Lord Jesus Himself are either coming or even going to happen.

But they will! I remind our readers that the entire Book of Revelation was given to John as a vision by the Lord Jesus Christ Himself, Revelation 1:1, “The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants—things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John,”; 1:8, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”; 1:17-20, “And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying £to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. 19Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after this. 20The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands which you saw are the seven churches.” In Revelation 8:7-12 the first four judgments under the sounding of the trumpets are poured out upon the earth as each of the angels sound their trumpets. Each one of these four judgments are brought about by something from out of the heavens falling upon, passing by, or otherwise effecting the earth. Notice also that each of the judgments follows one behind the other, exactly as we presently see Planet X following Elenin and the Lord only knows what is following Planet X. Is this all just coincidence? I don’t think the Lord Jesus Christ was lying when He gave us these prophecies! Do you? “The first angel sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth. And a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.

8Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood. 9And a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter.

12Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.”

The Apostle Peter verified the Lord’s prediction by explicitly saying, “But the day of the Lord [the Tribulation] will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up,” 2 Peter 3:10.

This inspired Apostle used the exact same Greek word [pareleusomai…”pass away”] that the Lord used in Matthew 24:35. In other words, the Apostle Peter clearly states that the Tribulation will begin when one or more heavenly bodies come flying past the earth making “a great noise” as they pass. This will likely occur when the entire earth is plunged into three days and nights of total darkness, thereby fulfilling Christ coming to resurrect and rapture His New Covenant believers to glory “as a thief in the night.” See or request my study on The Three Days of Darkness.

By the way, I did receive an email from a fellow telling me that it would be “impossible” for people on the earth to hear a planet or other heavenly body passing by the earth through space for, according to him, “space is a vacuum which cannot transmit sound.” Whoo boy! Then I suppose the ancient Sumerians were just bald faced liars when they recorded how the inhabitants of the earth trembled in stark terror as they watched and HEARD Planet X passing by the earth some 3,630 years ago. If I could buy some of these proud hearted “know-it-alls” for what they are really worth, and sell them for what they think they are worth, I would never have to be concerned with funds for the Lord’s work again. God have mercy on such “willing ignorance.” I wonder if this fellow has ever read Isaiah 24:18, “And it shall be

That he who flees from the noise of the fear

Shall fall into the pit,

And he who comes up from the midst of the pit

Shall be caught in the snare;

For the windows from on high are open,

And the foundations of the earth are shaken.” and 29:6, “You will be punished by the LORD of hosts

With thunder and earthquake and great noise,

With storm and tempest

And the flame of devouring fire.”, and if so does he believe them?

The Prophet Isaiah also verified the Lord’s prediction in his inspired writings. See Isaiah 13:1-22 in which Isaiah explicitly states that “the day of the Lord…..shall come as a destruction from the Almighty,” 13:6. In the chapter Isaiah describes in detail the judgments that the Lord will bring

upon the earth during the Tribulation. In 13:3-5 the Lord says that He has commanded His “sanctified ones,” and that He has called them “from the end of heaven” as “the weapons of His indignation.” Now isn’t this a “coincidence”? Or is it? Is it possible that the Lord is referring to bringing Planet X and other heavenly bodies into our solar system from the blackness of deep outer space to use in bringing judgment upon the wicked of this earth? Read 13:10 and think about it! Whatever the Lord is bringing “from the end of heaven” is most certainly going to cause great earthquakes and destruction upon the earth and even move the earth itself out of its present orbit,

13:13-14. Isaiah 13:1-22, “The burden against Babylon which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw.

2 “Lift up a banner on the high mountain,

Raise your voice to them;

Wave your hand, that they may enter the gates of the nobles.

3 I have commanded My sanctified ones;

I have also called My mighty ones for My anger—

Those who rejoice in My exaltation.”

4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains,

Like that of many people!

A tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together!

The LORD of hosts musters

The army for battle.

5 They come from a far country,

From the end of heaven—

The LORD and His weapons of indignation,

To destroy the whole land.

6 Wail, for the day of the LORD is at hand!

It will come as destruction from the Almighty.

7 Therefore all hands will be limp,

Every man’s heart will melt,

8 And they will be afraid.

Pangs and sorrows will take hold of them;

They will be in pain as a woman in childbirth;

They will be amazed at one another;

Their faces will be like flames.

9 Behold, the day of the LORD comes,

Cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger,

To lay the land desolate;

And He will destroy its sinners from it.

10 For the stars of heaven and their constellations

Will not give their light;

The sun will be darkened in its going forth,

And the moon will not cause its light to shine.

11 “I will punish the world for its evil,

And the wicked for their iniquity;

I will halt the arrogance of the proud,

And will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12 I will make a mortal more rare than fine gold,

A man more than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens,

And the earth will move out of her place,

In the wrath of the LORD of hosts

And in the day of His fierce anger.

14 It shall be as the hunted gazelle,

And as a sheep that no man takes up;

Every man will turn to his own people,

And everyone will flee to his own land.

15 Everyone who is found will be thrust through,

And everyone who is captured will fall by the sword.

16 Their children also will be dashed to pieces before their eyes;

Their houses will be plundered

And their wives ravished.

17 “Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them,

Who will not regard silver;

And as for gold, they will not delight in it.

18 Also their bows will dash the young men to pieces,

And they will have no pity on the fruit of the womb;

Their eye will not spare children.

19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms,

The beauty of the Chaldeans’ pride,

Will be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

20 It will never be inhabited,

Nor will it be settled from generation to generation;

Nor will the Arabian pitch tents there,

Nor will the shepherds make their sheepfolds there.

21 But wild beasts of the desert will lie there,

And their houses will be full of owls;

Ostriches will dwell there,

And wild goats will caper there.

22 The hyenas will howl in their citadels,

And jackals in their pleasant palaces.

Her time is near to come,

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Re: Pastor F. M Riley: Farce..?? Nonsense..?? Foolishness..??

Our NEW URL link

PART 2

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And her days will not be prolonged.”” I would also suggest that our readers carefully study Isaiah 24, where the prophet again clearly connected chaos in the heavens with terrible judgments being brought upon the earth. “Behold, the LORD makes the earth empty and makes it waste,

Distorts its surface

And scatters abroad its inhabitants.

2 And it shall be:

As with the people, so with the priest;

As with the servant, so with his master;

As with the maid, so with her mistress;

As with the buyer, so with the seller;

As with the lender, so with the borrower;

As with the creditor, so with the debtor.

3 The land shall be entirely emptied and utterly plundered,

For the LORD has spoken this word.

4 The earth mourns and fades away,

The world languishes and fades away;

The haughty people of the earth languish.

5 The earth is also defiled under its inhabitants,

Because they have transgressed the laws,

Changed the ordinance,

Broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore the curse has devoured the earth,

And those who dwell in it are desolate.

Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned,

And few men are left.

7 The new wine fails, the vine languishes,

All the merry-hearted sigh.

8 The mirth of the tambourine ceases,

The noise of the jubilant ends,

The joy of the harp ceases.

9 They shall not drink wine with a song;

Strong drink is bitter to those who drink it.

10 The city of confusion is broken down;

Every house is shut up, so that none may go in.

11 There is a cry for wine in the streets,

All joy is darkened,

The mirth of the land is gone.

12 In the city desolation is left,

And the gate is stricken with destruction.

13 When it shall be thus in the midst of the land among the people,

It shall be like the shaking of an olive tree,

Like the gleaning of grapes when the vintage is done.

14 They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing;

For the majesty of the LORD

They shall cry aloud from the sea.

15 Therefore glorify the LORD in the dawning light,

The name of the LORD God of Israel in the coastlands of the sea.

16 From the ends of the earth we have heard songs:

“Glory to the righteous!”

But I said, “I am ruined, ruined!

Woe to me!

The treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously,

Indeed, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.”

17 Fear and the pit and the snare

Are upon you, O inhabitant of the earth.

18 And it shall be

That he who flees from the noise of the fear

Shall fall into the pit,

And he who comes up from the midst of the pit

Shall be caught in the snare;

For the windows from on high are open,

And the foundations of the earth are shaken.

19 The earth is violently broken,

The earth is split open,

The earth is shaken exceedingly.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard,

And shall totter like a hut;

Its transgression shall be heavy upon it,

And it will fall, and not rise again.

21 It shall come to pass in that day

That the LORD will punish on high the host of exalted ones,

And on the earth the kings of the earth.

22 They will be gathered together,

As prisoners are gathered in the pit,

And will be shut up in the prison;

After many days they will be punished.

23 Then the moon will be disgraced

And the sun ashamed;

For the LORD of hosts will reign

On Mount Zion and in Jerusalem

And before His elders, gloriously.”

Folks, it is obvious that these visitors from out of the heavens are coming, whether some want to believe it or not. Wicked unbelief will not stop these clearly predicted events from happening.

Yes, I am well aware that Elenin and Planet X are not mentioned by name anywhere in the Bible. Does that mean that they don’t exist just because they are not named in the Bible? Does that mean that the Lord God is not going to use them to fulfill the prophecies of His Word just because He didn’t call them by name? Many hundreds of things that we see and use every day are not mentioned by name in the Bible. Does that mean they don’t exist? How about you? Is your name recorded in the Bible? If it isn’t, does that mean you don’t exist? Silliness gone to seed!

The inspired Word explicitly states that the Lord “…..worketh all things after the counsel of His own will,” Ephesians 1:11. Does this then mean that the arrival of Comet Elenin and Planet X into the solar system right at this particular time in human history is not included in the “all things?” Well…?? Get serious about believing God’s Word or take down your sign!

Mentioning “this particular time” reminds me that…….

The Lord Himself told us WHEN these things were coming…….

Oh yes He did! I’m not referring to the “day and hour,” so some of our readers don’t need to go into hysterics. What I am referring to is the fact that the Lord Jesus Christ Himself explicitly and plainly stated in The Parable of the Fig Tree,

Matthew’s Gospel…….“So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, KNOW that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled,” Matthew 24:33-34.

Mark’s Gospel…….“So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, KNOW that it is nigh, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done,” Mark 13:29-30.

Luke’s Gospel…….”So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, KNOW ye that the KINGDOM OF GOD is now nigh at hand. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled,” Luke 21:31-32.

Now how about a little serious Bible study? The words translated as “all these things” in Matthew and “these things” in Mark and Luke literally mean “all at the same time.” In other words, the Lord Himself explicitly said that when the time would come when everything He had predicted to occur in these chapters [earthquakes; famines; pestilences; one ethnic group pitted against another ethnic group; nation against nation; wars and rumors of wars; signs from the heavens; etc] is occurring all in the same period of time then God’s people [true believers] could KNOW that the “KINGDOM OF GOD” is staring humanity in the face!

Oh yes it does mean this! This is not just my “interpretation” or my “opinion.” Look up the meaning of the Greek words for yourself in your own Concordance or Lexicon. See Thayer’s Greek Lexicon, pages 491-493, Strong’s No. 3956. Thayer’s says that the word “all” as used in these passages and the Greek tense in which the word occurs, specifically means “these things all taken together.” But this is by no means the end of the matter…..

The Lord Himself then reinforced the truth He stated about “all these things” by referring to “This generation” in all three of these gospels. No, He was not referring to the generation living at the time He was on earth giving the prophecy. Again, look this expression up for yourself in your own Concordance or Lexicon. Thayer’s Greek Lexicon, in referring to “this generation” as used in these passages, explicitly states, “the whole multitude of men living at the same time: used especially of the Jewish race living at one and the same period.” See Thayer’s, page 112, Strong’s No. 1074.

In the context of The Parable of the Fig Tree the Lord Jesus Christ is referring to “the generation” that is living when the fig tree, typifying the nation of Israel [Jeremiah 24:5-7, “Thus says the LORD, the God of Israel: ‘Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge those who are carried away captive from Judah, whom I have sent out of this place for their own good, into the land of the Chaldeans. 6For I will set My eyes on them for good, and I will bring them back to this land; I will build them and not pull them down, and I will plant them and not pluck them up. 7Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the LORD; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.”; Hosea 9:10, “I found Israel Like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers As the firstfruits on the fig tree in its first season. But they went to Baal Peor, And separated themselves to that shame; They became an abomination like the thing they loved.”], is re-planted in her land [re-established as a nation…1948] and then begins to put forth leaves [expands her territory…Six Day War, 1967], Matthew 24:32-34, “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! 34Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.” It is “this generation” which shall not die off or pass away until “the kingdom of God” [Luke 21:31-32…Millennial Kingdom] is established on the earth. Praise the Lord! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Beginning with the year that either one of these historical events occurred, 1948 or 1967, and counting forward, it then ought to be obvious that we believers living today are swiftly approaching the end of “this generation” set forth by the Lord Himself. Only seven years remain in either one of these two time periods. What is the prophetical significance of this for our readers?

In 1948 Israel was reestablished as a nation for the first time since 70 A.D., 1,878 years ago. If we move forward using the time when Israel changes their own calendar each year, Rosh HaShanah, the 1st day of the 7th month on the Jewish calendar, then from Rosh HaShanah 1948 to Rosh HaShanah 2011 will complete exactly 63 years. The 64th year will begin on Rosh HaShanah. [Gene believes Daniel’s 64th Feast of Weeks occurred with the Feast of Shavuot, or Pentecost, Sunday June 11-12, 2011 CE.]

The 70 Years…….Folks, I firmly believe that the final seven years are the seven years of the Tribulation and are reserved for Israel, and for God’s judgment upon the Christ-rejecting Gentile peoples of the world, Daniel 9:24-27, “Seventy weeks are determined

For your people and for your holy city,

To finish the transgression,

To make an end of sins,

To make reconciliation for iniquity,

To bring in everlasting righteousness,

To seal up vision and prophecy,

And to anoint the Most Holy.

25 “Know therefore and understand,

That from the going forth of the command

To restore and build Jerusalem

Until Messiah the Prince,

There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;

The street shall be built again, and the wall,

Even in troublesome times.

26 “And after the sixty-two weeks

Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;

And the people of the prince who is to come

Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.

The end of it shall be with a flood,

And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;

But in the middle of the week

He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.

And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,

Even until the consummation, which is determined,

Is poured out on the desolate.”” 63 + 7 = 70. “70” is the Bible number for “the restoration of Israel.” The Lord Jesus Christ was 30 years of age when He began His public ministry, Luke 3:23, “Now Jesus Himself began His ministry at about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, the son of Heli,” This left 40 years to be completed in a 70-year period before Israel was taken away from being a nation. In other words, it was 70 years from the birth of Christ until Israel was driven from their land by the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. Now here at the end of this present age we today are living in another 70-year period, which began with Israel’s restoration as a nation and will end in seven more years with the “the Israel of God” being restored to a right spiritual relationship with the Lord. Read Psalm 90:10, “The days of our lives are seventy years;

And if by reason of strength they are eighty years,

Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow;

For it is soon cut off, and we fly away.” Glory to God! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

I would be negligent to our readers if I didn’t also point out that if the current cycle of events were to go one more year to Rosh HaShanah [Yom Teruah, Feast of Trumpets], 2012, this whole numerical pattern explicitly set forth in God’s Word would be totally “fouled up.” Think about it!

Now what did the Lord Himself tell us about this final generation? He told us explicitly and plainly that “all these things” which He prophesied will be fulfilled and “the kingdom of God” will be established on the earth within the boundaries of “this [final] generation.” The Lord Himself clearly and explicitly stated in Matthew 24:35, “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.”, Luke 21:11, “And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.”, 21:25-26, “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.”, and Revelation 8:7-12, “The first angel sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth. And a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.

12Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.” that this includes one or more heavenly bodies flying past the earth or even falling upon the earth, causing great destruction and death upon the earth. Is this plain enough?

The Lord also explicitly told us believers, “And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh,” Luke 21:28. Compare Romans 8:23, “Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.”

In view of these Truths…….

So if this whole subject of Elenin, Planet X, Nibiru, or any other heavenly body flying past or even falling upon the earth and causing great death and destruction is, in the opinion of some, just A FARCE, FOOLISHNESS, AND NONSENSE, then I have a suggestion for any and all of our readers who feel that way……. Tear these statements of the Lord Himself out of your Bible, throw them in the trash, and tell God that you don’t believe this is ever going to happen and that the Lord just lied when He Himself predicted that they were going to happen. Do I really expect some believers to do this? No! Not if they really are true believers!

Then why did I even bother to write this study? I wrote this whole study to fulfill my obedience as a “man of God” to the inspired command given to Timothy and by example to every true Christian minister, to “reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine [teaching]; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables,” 2 Timothy 4:2-4.

Folks, I am sick to my stomach of those who profess to be true believers viciously attacking and demeaning other true believers because “They don’t see things like I see them!” or “What I believe is correct and everyone else is wrong!” or “The Lord told me, so I can’t possibly be wrong.” God have mercy on such arrogant pride and willful ignorance and wickedness!

Have true believers forgotten the Lord’s own explicit command?

“A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are My disciples, if ye have love one to another,” John 13:34-35.

Have true believers forgotten the inspired admonition of Paul?

“But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into Him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love,” Ephesians 4:15-16.

I am not for a minute suggesting that true believers compromise or “water down” the truth of God’s Word. God forbid! My prayer is that the Lord will raise up more true believers who will “earnestly contend for the faith,” Jude 3. But I am saying that true believers are all members of the same family and brothers and sisters in Christ. When we disagree, just as members of any family will disagree from time to time, is it necessary to cut one another down, to speak to one another and about one another and against one another viciously and meanly and hatefully?

This kind of language might [???] be okay when we believers are dealing with avowed enemies of the truth who hate us, hate our God and Savior, hate our Bible, and hate everything we stand for, and who rail against us in the crudest and filthiest of language. But those are not the people I have in mind! I am talking about relationships between God’s people; true believers.

Are some true believers unable to say what needs to be said or at least what they think needs to be said, to another true believer without getting ugly and mean about it? Are true believers simply unable to discuss different viewpoints on the Scriptures without becoming mean, ugly, proud hearted, arrogant, disrespectful, and hostile towards a fellow believer? Well…???

Conclusion

By God’s grace I’ve set my point in this study before our readers, while also trying to get across the great truths of God’s end-time message, and I have done so whether some like what I’ve had to say or not. May the Lord bless the truth of His Word and also carry this appeal home to the hearts of all of my fellow believers who read this message. I close with God’s own precious word,

“We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren…….Hereby perceive we the love of God, because He laid down His life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren,” 1 John 3:14-16.

<<<<<<>>>>>>

Fellow believers, please use this study as the Lord may lead you. Please address all correspondence to: Pastor F. M. Riley, 184 County Road 108, Harrisburg, Missouri 65256, or I can be contacted via email at: fmrglbd5@yahoo.com

------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum-http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

This letter from Bro. Riley mentions the poster on Five Doves, albeit not by name, so I think it only fair to post Kevin Heckle's response to Riley so people can compare the attitude displayed on the part of both posters. Bro. Riley is actually the one that demands that people agree with him all the time and he has a tendency to question people's salvation by calling them "so-called christians". He does this alot. I will be happy to copy and paste from his threads at fivedoves if anyone needs evidence. I believe Kevin Heckle was very fair in the statements he made to Riley and in the questions he asked him. Kevin was not saying "there is no Elenin". He was saying Riley's interpretation of words used in the bible were questionable. Kevin had very good points in his rebuttal and I agree with him that Riley misinterpreted these scriptures.

Please read Kevin's post after you read Riley's original post and see for yourself that Kevin was very loving to Riley, but as usual he replies with vitriol and disrespect to anyone that dares question him.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2011/fmriley96.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2011/kevinh97.htm

Hi istheregolfinheaven,

Thank you for posting Kevin's response..

I will read it later and comment on his response....

Just a quick comment....I'm 52 years old....and was in Real Estate Sales...a morgage broker in the real world way back when

have served in ministry for 13 years in different leadership roles in the church......

Pastor F. M Riley I have been told has been in ministry many , many , many years......

my reason for mentioning the above is that as some of us age we sometimes may seem "cantakerous" but mean well......so I respect both Pastor F. M. Riley and Kevin............I LOVE them BOTH as children of the LORD GOD most high and accept all their imperfections with humility as I would want someone to LOVE me and know that I am not a finish work yet in the POTTERS hands......

So let's us all LOVE ONE ANOTHER as best we can and pray for GRACE and MERCY whenever we are in the presence of other people.......as we would want people to accept us just as we are...........

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING ON THIS SITE AND SHARING THE RESPONSE (I promise to try and read the response in the next day or sooner if possible.......

God Bless you istheregolfinheaven for your HEART and that you would bless us with your postings!!!!

MARANATHA!!!!

keep looking UP!!!

Your brother in Christ....

Steven

Our NEW URL link

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Hi istheregolfinheaven,

Just wanted to say I read the article by Kevin and looks like two people sharing their views.

Thanks for posting and hope to see more posts from you while we JOYFULLY await the soon RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH.

They will know we are Christian by our LOVE.

Maranatha!!!

Keep Looking UP!!!

God Bless

Steven

Our NEW URL link

Is Heaven Approaching?

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our NEW URL link