Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
9/11/11...... 7 Reasons to BRACE for IMPACT!

I apologize if this article has already been posted.
Signs are surely ramping up and it's wonderful of our Lord to show us in advance so that we will not fear? The Bible says the "simple pass on and are destroyed".....We're not to be simple, we're FOREWARNED to prepare our hearts and have provisions where possible. ! Hallelujah!

Article: 9/11/11 7 Reasons to Brace for Impact!
by Zen Gardner

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's not looking good for this 10th anniversary of 9/11. All the indicators are there to tell us they need a massive distraction and excuse to take this idiotic war on terror to horrific new levels and even more Orwellian internal controls and crackdowns.

Why They'll Do It Now
1. The illusion is wearing thin and ratings show it.

Obama's 'house of corporate banking thugs' administration is tanking in public perception. The matrix-generated veil of lies is disintegrating as economic realities hit home. His and congress' ratings are at record lows. His political opponents have even announced publicly to watch out for a false flag.

2. They've done it before at similar times.

Clinton did Waco then used it to justify Oklahoma City. Now there's an interesting precedent. Bush 2 was just a neocon nincompoop stooge, but his ratings were in the basement on 9/10 and soared on 9/11...another two-termer like the criminal Clinton shoed in by false flag catastrophe.

3. The demonization of all Americans as potential terrorists.

As we've seen with the Norway patsy repeat, the enemy is now arch-anythings. Arch conservatives, activists, Christians, militia, military vets, religious whack jobs, disgruntled taxpayers, people who don't want to get x-rayed or fondled by the TSA, people with guns, cars with Ron Paul stickers, children selling lemonade without a license...it's beyond wrong.

4. Martial law is just a click away.

Now, how would a leader (really cabal) in power possibly stay in power with an election he (the staged figurehead) appears bound to lose....WHILE the PTBs have this craving need to abolish the last vestiges of civil liberties in the name of "homeland security"? Got any ideas?

Now don't give Obummer one iota of credit for anything except being a perfect patsy and mind control subject. He's a 'keeper' in those categories...which is why they'll wanna "keep" him in.

Nothing's written in stone, but it sometimes gets close.

I will be shocked if there are elections next year. It's way too easy to find a way around them in this climate. They're gonna declare martial law, and..maybe..call for a constitutional convention which is as close to a political oxymoron as you'll ever get. It's got to look "democratic" after all. Ha.

Never mind "Homeland Security" antics, FEMA's activities and the militarization zones appearing around the country are a dead giveaway. This "global unrest" they're pointing to now as a precedent to prepare American police I'm not sure is organic at all. Yes, people are mad, but they're being instigated and herded into a form of expression that only spells more fascism worldwide.

5. 9/11 - Build on the emotional impact

Never before events promoting the 9/11 myth are being scheduled around the country. Bad sign. Who would do that? In Dallas for example a big event is scheduled for 9/10. Why this year? Are mainstream people really in the mood to celebrate death and destruction and war and more war while their worlds crumble about them? What are they rallying for? More Islamophobia, support for killing innocent Libyans, and then jack 'em up to endorse wars with Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iran?

So wrong on so many levels. But they're already doing this in the mainstain media. It's a set up.

All this is fabricated by *******s behind the scenes who see the rest of us a dumb cattle. This is misdirection. Complete social engineering at its worst. But it works. We've been asphyxiated from truth, and the effects are setting in.

But see the "opportunity"? What if on that very day, while these limp attempts to arouse fading emotions are on display and heightened by a complicit media, there IS an event?!

Wham!

6. The Demonization of "Truthers" and an alternative media crackdown

OK, we've seen this coming for a long time. But just imagine who they'd blame an "event" on--especially in such an emotionally super-charged environment. Don't have to be a prophet to see the potential.

Norway set the stage. White man goes ape-**** with clear conscience...due to political views. Huh?

They've wanted to get a stronger handle on the internet and clamp down on truth-spreading websites and blogs for a long time. They just need an excuse. Wikileaks softened the ground on this in the public mind, as have other alternative media issues, but watch them run the gamut if something big does take place. They're trigger happy and getting their ducks in a row.

That's what they do. And the Truthers need to be demonized and silenced..they're getting too close now. The 9/11 Truth movement has gained monumental momentum....BECAUSE it's the Truth! And they know it.

7. Not A Reason--Just please be prepared--for anything.

I don't mean to bring on negative intentions and manifest anything by pointing out these possibilities....BUT...to be forewarned is to be forearmed. And if it's not now, it's soon.

Don't get hung up on the date or any details. I just think people should be prepared...and now....and I mean not only psychologically and spiritually, but practically. Where are you and your family gonna be on that day? Do you have a plan on where to meet loved ones in the case of calamity? Do you have food and water, protection, community?

These should all be in place now, but if you haven't done these things yet, DO! It gives peace of mind at the least.

"Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

In Love, Zen

See also Brace for Impact! The Movie

More samples of stuff from Zen to enjoy:

11 Occult Secrets Now In The Open

SUPERSIZED: Faces of Evil That Rule The World

Alternative Editor beforeitsnews.com

www.zengardner.com

Re: 9/11/11...... 7 Reasons to BRACE for IMPACT!

Thanks for posting this.
However, frankly speaking, I don't like the language of the authors, judgmental on everything ....

However I read it, but stopped in the middle of it, as language that I read raised a red flag to me to continue on. Fun to read, could be true, but the way it was presented could really raise a red flag, be careful, because it seems full of hatred and angers, not in an objective manners.
Just be cautious...

I appreciate your straight forwardness. Smile.
God Bless.....
Sgb

God bless you too, SGB..keep posting your precious information anyway...