Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Join POEMs New Group Chat Discussing the Beast & Apostate Church

Bob
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Hi Helena,great post here and i have really enjoyed reading it along with your other postings here on the rapture site. My name is Bob Wright,i live in San Diego, i am a friend of Steven, i talked with you on night on the phone with Steven, and i am sorry to hear of your health issues, i to have been in and out of bad health and fatigue.
I am writing you to invite you to try a detox known as " the Master Cleanser ", also known as the " lemonade diet and detox " program. I can tell you from experience that i was 411 pounds a year ago, i was hospitalized and had 4 stents put in. One of my friends who has been a long time holistic health nut turned me on to this program ( i will provide a link to it at the bottom of my post ) as i was near the point of congestive heart failure among other things, and i had always been obese. I started this program and stayed on it for 55 days with fantastic results, i lost 97 pounds in 55 days without any exercise, and it completely detoxed me as well as returned my blood pressure, cholesterol levels ect. all back to normal, not to mention i feel like a new person, and all i did was follow this simple all natural program and the results were truly life changing.
Not only did i loose almost 100 pounds, this program will completely detox your body from all heavy metals and poisons from years of these things building up in your body that makes us feel the way we do, i can guarantee this will make you feel like a new person, you are welcome to call me anytime and i can share my personal experience and walk you thru what you need to do, and you can talk to Steven and he can more than verify my story.
I have enjoyed you posts, and your website and i want to help you get well because i love you as i do all my brothers and sisters in the Lord, that is why i care and i am taking the time to share my personal experience with you, trust me, you will not be sorry that i did.

Here is a link that will explain how it works,http://www.mastercleanser.com/ PLEASE BE SURE TO CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE UNDERTAKING THIS OR ANY OTHER PROGRAM,or any Master Cleanser. I can be reached at 619-440-6918, just ask for Bob.

KEEP LOOKING UP !!

Shalom Bob,

Thanks for the kind words and the advice. And you are right. I do need to cleanse my body. I've done serious, long term cleanses before and been on special cleansing diets. I also have experienced and know how to deal with the cleansing reactions. However, my experiences with cleansing never brought me fabulous results, even after long term programs. There were gains, but not enough to make me want to rush and try them again.

So, I have been asking God to show me how to get well. For a while, I heard nothing from Him in reply. But, just a few days ago, God finally made me zone in and remember something with this peculiar tunnel vision that tips me off that what I’m seeing is a vision or flash of insight from the divine. In the seconds that followed, I remembered all that I needed to do to overcome my debilitating and life-threatening asthma and allergy problems for a little over 15 years.

This had nothing to do with diet or environmental changes. All I really needed was for somebody to actually give a darn about me and push me to do hard exercise in the form of sit-ups and jogging. I found that out in 6th Grade when a coach at my school took a special interest in getting me well. He became like a second father to me and constantly encouraged me to do both sit ups and jogging in every gym class I attended.

God also made me remember it was no miracle cure. I suffered some serious asthma attacks in my misguided attempts to impress the coach and there were times when my allergies or another cold or flu made it impossible for me to jog. But after learning moderation, I went from not being able to do one sit up to doing 100 and from barely doing one lap around the gym behind everybody else to being one of the top three people jogging at the front of the class by the 8th Grade!

I know what I need. I need to do the ONLY thing that has ever worked for me. It consists of getting in shape with a serious regimen of exercise that makes me breathe hard and break a heavy sweat. In addition to that, I need to force myself to drink plenty of fresh, filtered water and homemade lemon-ginger-vinegar-honey tea. I also need to lay off strong coffee (which I unfortunately love) and go back to drinking weak tea with a coffee treat only on weekends.

Right now, mildly jumping on the rebounder that I just bought for detox and cleansing purposes is enough to get me breathing hard in about 2 minutes, so I need to keep doing that. But I need to take it slow! My first 20 minute workout on the rebounder the other day seems to have triggered one of the worst cleansing reactions I've experienced in a long time and I was only doing the workout on the CD halfheartedly so I wouldn't hurt myself!

I was still recovering from it while also battling a sinus infection. That's where my ginger-lemon-honey-vinegar tea came in. I drank three strong cups of the stuff yesterday morning that triggered a fever, which I experienced on and off all day.

After that, I slept soundly (after two days with little sleep from the sinus infection and detox reaction hampering my ability to breathe, I was exhausted!) and this morning my sinuses are quiet! If you know me, you'd know that my sinuses are RARELY quiet! I have had an ongoing battle with some of the most infected and difficult to treat sinus problems anyone has ever experienced.

I am also going to add cleansing baths with baking soda and Dead Sea salt in the water to my regimen. I have had good results with these before and they made my skin look more youthful to boot.

Anyway, if after six months on my new regimen of exercise, baths, and making better drinking choices doesn’t bring me miraculous results, I promise to keep your cleanse in mind! It does sound intriguing.

So please say a prayer for me, and God bless you in the meantime!

Helena

Hi Helena, wow, i thought i had it bad, you certainly have your hands full, and my thoughts and prayers are always with you.
Maranatha, keep looking up !!