Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Odds Obama did not confirm Dan. 9:27 covenant on 10/29/08 are 1 in 21,024,000​!!!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Rgreese49@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 17:29:36 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Odds Obama did not confirm Dan. 9:27 covenant on 10/29/08 are 1 in 21,024,000!!!
THE TWO REVEALINGS OF THE ANTICHRIST--PART E

The post below is a follow-up, to the post that I sent out two days ago. Both posts were written in late 2009, with slight revisions. These two posts have put the final nail in the coffin for Oct. 29, 2008, to be the start date for the Final 7 Years. There almost certainly has to be a lead-in time, of several weeks, or a few months, before the cataclysmic events of the 1260-day Great Tribulation, beginning on Apr. 11, 2012. This means that we have every reason to expect the Rapture/Sudden Destruction in the VERY NEAR FUTURE!!! JESUS IS COMING!!! ARE YOU READY?!! Here is the 2009 post:

Odds that Obama did NOT confirm the covenant on 10/29/08 are one in 21,024,000!!Yes, you read that correctly. Kevin Heckle's latest astronomical discoveries of the signs in the Book of Revelation, Chapter 12, have shown CONCLUSIVELY that Barack Hussein Obama was revealed as the Antichrist, on Oct. 29, 2008, when he confirmed the covenant with millions and millions of people, thereby CONFIRMING his platform, his campaign promises, his COVENANT, with the people, to CHANGE THE WORLD. Kevin's astounding discoveries almost two years ago, have given us more compelling and irrefutable proof that the date the Lord chose was Oct. 29, 2008, EXACTLY 2520 days, or 7 Prophetic years, from the literal Second Coming of Christ, Feast of Atonement, (which is the correct Feast Day for Jesus to return to earth), Sept. 23, 2015.

The word that Kevin used was "astonished", when he made this discovery. He was not looking for this date. He did not go into his search, for the revealing of the Beast of the Sea, using Revelation 12 and Biblical astronomy, with any pre-set agenda, or any date in mind. His search spanned FORTY YEARS (a very Biblical number), from 1988 to 2028. There was ONLY ONE DATE IN THIS FORTY-YEAR SPAN WHERE THE ASTRONOMICAL SIGNS WERE IN THE RIGHT POSITION, TO REVEAL THE BEAST OF THE SEA, OR THE ANTICHRIST!!! THAT DATE WAS OCT. 29, 2008!!! What are the odds that this was a coincidental discovery? This forty-year time span consists of 14,600 days. So the odds that this is the correct date for the Rising of the Beast of the Sea, and, therefore, the correct date for the 1st day of the 70th Week of Daniel, are 14,599 to 1.

It gets even better. I have discovered during the past few years, that when the Lord wants to REALLY CONFIRM something to us, He leaves absolutely NO DOUBT in our minds. That is what He did with me, when He supernaturally confirmed to me SEVEN times that Obama is the Antichrist, and that the Final 7 Years started on Oct. 29, 2008, and will conclude on Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015. NOW THE LORD IS TRYING TO LEAVE NO DOUBT IN ANYONE'S MIND. Something of this magnitude, God makes it as plain as the nose on your face.

At EXACTLY 8:00 p.m., EDT, on the evening of Oct. 29, 2008, the leading Antichrist candidate went on several TV networks, and, in front of millions and milllions of people, CONFIRMED, or strengthened, his campaign promises, his platform, his COVENANT with the people to CHANGE THE U.S. AND TO CHANGE THE WORLD. The word "covenant", both in Strong's Concordance and the dictionary, DOES NOT MEAN, OR EVEN SUGGEST, ANY KIND OF A TREATY. Furthermore, to stretch the meaning in this verse, to mean "peace treaty", is even more far-fetched. Nor is Israel even mentioned in Dan. 9:27.
Yet, it is universally accepted by the vast majority of Bible Prophecy students, that the Antichrist will make a 7-year peace treaty with Israel and many nations, strictly based on this one verse in Dan. 9:27, which has NO Scriptural merit whatsover. This FALSE premise has kept the majority of Christians and watchers looking for this FALSE sign, which is NEVER going to happen. It has, therefore, robbed the majority of Christians of the URGENCY AND ANTICIPATION AND EXPECTANCY that should be filling all of our hearts today. THE FINAL 7 YEARS ARE NOT NEAR, THEY ARE HERE NOW!!!

Kevin Heckle's amazing and awe-inspiring recent astronomical discovery, which astonished him, not only gives us the day that the Antichrist was revealed, and it not only gives us the hour that the Antichrist was revealed, it gives us the EXACT MINUTE THAT THE ANTICHRIST, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, WAS REVEALED. You can read about this breathtaking and astounding discovery, which I posted two days ago, on the link below.
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/ronr822.htm
According to Kevin, this astronomical alignment in Revelation 12, that brings forth the Rising of the Beast of the Sea, took place at EXACTLY 8:00 P.M., EST, ON OCT. 29, 2008, THE EXACT SAME MINUTE THAT OBAMA TOOK THE PLATFORM TO CONFIRM HIS COVENANT, OR PROMISES, WITH THE PEOPLE, TO CHANGE THE WORLD. ONE WEEK later, the people confirmed his covenant, by electing Obama as President of the U.S.

In this forty-year span, that comprised Kevin's search, there are 21,024,000 minutes. ONLY ONE DAY, ONLY ONE HOUR, AND ONLY ONE MINUTE are the astronomical signs in place to fulfill the sign of Revelation, Chapter 12, the Rising of the Beast of the Sea, or the Antichrist. So, the odds that Obama confirmed the covenant with many, of Dan. 9:27, at 8:00 p.m., EST, OCT. 29, 2008, are 21,024,000 to one. The odds that this latest awesome Biblical astronomical finding is JUST ANOTHER COINCIDENCE, are one in over 21 million!!!

This is not even taking into consideration, Kevin's other latest Biblical astronomy finding, involving Obama, which he posted about on Dec. 12, 2009, which gives us even MORE evidence of Obama being the Antichrist. (Perhaps Kevin or John could re-post that article, as it does not appear to be available on the 5 Doves website). The odds of these TWO discoveries, taken together, being JUST ANOTHER COINCIDENCE, multiply greatly from the one chance in over 21 million that the 70th Week of Daniel did not start on Oct. 29, 2008, and that Obama is not the Antichrist. Needless to say, the odds now become incalculable, beyond infinity, and totally irrefutable.

Anyone who still maintains that these signs are JUST ANOTHER COINCIDENCE is only fooling themselves. Please do not expect me to get into a debate on what the Lord has AGAIN CONFIRMED TO US. These astronomical discoveries speak for themselves. Does God control the alignments in the Heavens, or doesn't He? Did Jesus not say that there would be signs in the Heavens of His Return? Of course, He did. I readily admit that I do not have all the answers, especially to Daniel, Chapter 9. What I do know is that the Lord has shown to me that most all of us, including me, have misinterpreted Dan. 9:27 all these years. I challenge you to do your own word-by-word Hebrew study of Dan. 9:27, and tell me where I am wrong. Nobody has done that yet, after almost three years. Most everyone continues to just dig their heels in deeper, not willing to let the Holy Spirit deal with their pre-conceived ideas and teachings.

I praise the Lord that during the past three years, the Lord has been giving increasing spiritual discernment to many more watchers. The Lord has been revealing the truth to many who have a teachable spirit. What the Lord is showing to us is so unconventional, to what we have been taught, and what we perceive that the Scriptures teach us, that it is not necessarily an easy thing to grasp. Those of you with doubts about what has been presented here, I strongly encourage you to pray about it, and see if the Lord does not show you, what He is showing to so many of us.

Thank you, Kevin Heckle, for being obedient to the Holy Spirit and for your many hours of diligent research, that went into your two extremely critical, and timely, and compelling posts. I personally know the amount of time and research that goes into posts like those two. I want you to know how much I, and the majority of 5 Doves readers, appreciate all of your efforts. It is my firm belief that your latest efforts have greatly enlightened the minds of a lot of watchers. Thanks, again, Kevin, as this was THE discovery that so very, very many watchers needed to hear about. TOTALLY AWESOME DISCOVERY!!!

This is definitely more compelling, exciting, awe-inspiring, and irrefutable evidence that our Lord and Saviour, JESUS CHRIST IS COMING VERY, VERY SOON!!! BE READY!!!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven