Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seeing is Believing: Elenin on Google Sky!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.tribulation-now.org/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seeing is Believing

Take your laptop or computer and do the following please.

From a web browser type in the following URL.

Google Sky:
http://www.google.com/sky/

Step One: After you go to “Google Sky” you will see “outer space” and the blackness of stars.

Step Two: In the search bar at the upper left corner of the Google Sky screen, type “Mercury” and press Enter. Again you will see only the blackness of outer space with a little devil like symbol for the planet “Mercury”.

Step Three: Next, find the little button in the upper right of your screen that says “Infrared”. Click that button. The screen will turn to a hazy reddish color.

You can now see NIBIRU, in the upper left quadrant of your computer screen. Please note that you did not have to press the + “Zoom In” slider buttons at all to see this monster. This view is from the perspective of Planet Earth. If you hover your cursor over the black ambassador of death, you will see the “coordinates” on the bottom of your screen. They are:

9 hours / 47 minutes / 59.0 seconds / 13 degrees / 16 feet / 19.3 inches

If you want a feel for how close it is to earth, I recommend you search on Jupiter. After doing so you will again see nothing but black space. However, to see Jupiter you will have to click the + “Zoom In” ladder slider about 6 times. Think about that. In order for you to SEE Jupiter, you have to ZOOM IN about 6 times.

How many times did you have to zoom in to see Nibiru? None.

Get it?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: Seeing is Believing: Elenin on Google Sky!

There are some amendments to the findings in below links reason being that we believe in the 2nd Coming of JESUS CHRIST which is confirmed by this coming COMETARY PLANet with burning Tail orbiting around its STAR

instead of calling this Star&PLANet 'DESTROYER' which instils fear although this comes as Judgment of Holy God against this sinful world.

Amended as PLANet @ Google Sky
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730261

Amended Document for downloading for Preaching and Sharing Purposes
http://www.4shared.com/document/a36drBvP/Urgent_pls_verify__confirm_bef.html

----------------------------------------------------
JESUS said :
"In my Father's house are many mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you."
John:14:2

" But these are written,
that ye(you) might believe
that Jesus is the Christ , the Son of God;
and that believing ye (you) might
have life through His name."
John 20:31

"...Believe on the Lord Jesus,
and thou (you) shalt be saved,
and thy (your) house (family)."
Acts 16:31

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/neill827.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Neil Lipken (27 Aug 2010)
"How to see Elenin (Nibiru) on the Google Sky map, and a warning concerning the nearness of Jesus' coming!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is considerable debate going on as to exactly what "Elenin" is. Is it a small dirt ball / ice comet that will fly by earth virtually unnoticed? Some think so. Others think it is a dwarf brown star possibly several times bigger than Jupiter. Even the very name "Elenin" raises questions. Is it the same as "Planet X" and "Nibiru", or are these different entities? IF (I said IF) Elenin is a brown dwarf star as some think, then as reported it has huge mass, so much so that light would not escape from it, meaning it can only be seen with INFRARED telescopes. What I have just sent to you is the link to "Google Sky". This will only take seconds of your time, and is incredibly interesting. Go to "Google Sky" and type in "Mercury" (the planet, not the car!-----sorry for my sense of humor----I should have been a standup comedian---missed my calling!). You will now see the area of space around the planet Mercury (Mercury is marked as you will see). Notice that there is nothing unusual visible in the space around Mercury. NOW GO TO THE TOP RIGHT AND EITHER HIT INFRARED, OR USE THE SLIDER AND GRADUALLY INCREASE THE INFRARED. WOW! Look what shows up to the left of Mercury as you do this! A large black circle with a "corona" of sorts around it. Exactly as a brown dwarf star (with intense gravity not allowing VISIBLE LIGHT to escape) would appear! Go back and forth with the infrared slider and notice how it appears and disappears depending upon whether it is under visible light or infrared light.

I checked NASA's orbital schematic for the inner planets and Elenin, and sure enough, Elenin is to the LEFT of Mercury as viewed from earth right now. I have in the past sent a number of you NASA's orbital schematic, which you can check for yourselves.

So, why is all this important? IF (again, I said IF) Elenin is a brown dwarf star, Earth is in for major trouble late September through mid-October, and even into November. On March 11th of this year the earth passed in its orbit directly between Elenin (at that time beyond the orbit of Mars) and our sun. IF Elenin is a brown dwarf star, it would have an INTENSE gravitational pull. Well, on March 11th was the 9.0 Japanese earthquake! Some think Elenin was responsible for that! A few months ago NASA released a video warning its employees and their families to get ready for some type of natural disaster. Now, why would NASA do that? Would not the Department of Homeland Security do that? Does NASA know something that we do not? Right now Elenin is still as far from earth as the sun is from earth, but that is soon to change. As we move into September, the distance between Elenin and earth will rapidly decrease. On September 11th Elenin will reach perihelion (closest point to the sun), and as it begins moving away from the sun it will begin its encounter with earth. On Sept. 26th Elenin will pass directly between the sun and the earth, and IF it was responsible for the 9.0 Japanese earthquake, then a huge earthquake (or earthquakes) could happen on earth that would make the 9.0 Japanese quake seem like nothing! In the middle of October it will pass directly in front of earth at a close distance of only 22 million miles, and IF it is a brown dwarf star the gravitational effect will be staggering.

Elenin, IF it is a brown dwarf star will play havoc with the earth in late September and for the next couple of months after that. It just so happens that we are 63 years into the End Times (as measured from Israel's return as a free, independent nation for the first time in 2669 years in 1948). Jesus (Israel's long-rejected Messiah) is coming soon at the Rapture. The Bible is very clear that right before the Rapture happens people will be "eating, drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, buying, selling, planting, building". In other words, life will be quite normal when the Rapture happens. IF Elenin is a brown dwarf star, it has the ability to play major havoc with the earth and negate the conditions laid out in the Bible for the time right before the Rapture happens. It also just so happens that Rosh Hashanah (the Feast of Trumpets) will be on Sept. 29th plus or minus a day or two (depending upon when the new moon is spotted). A study of Lev. 23 along with many other scriptures reveals that the most likely time in any given year for the Rapture to occur is around Rosh Hashanah (again, the Feast of Trumpets).

September, 2011 is looming as a huge month on the 20th-21st century timeline. Not only is Elenin coming in (and Luke 21:25 tells us that there will be signs in the skies in the End Times at the time of the Lord's coming), but the Palestinians want to declare a state at the U.N. later in September (ultimately the antichrist WILL do this AFTER the Rapture), Israel still has the issue of Iran's nuclear situation to deal with (remember, Iran has threatened to "wipe Israel off the map", so Israel is going to do something if they think Iran is about to get their first usable nuke), and finally, an economic collapse is looming on the horizon for the U.S. and other nations. As for the timeline itself, Israel is 63 years old. The Tribulation Period (7 years following the Rapture) would make a nice round number of 70 years from 1948 till the Second Coming should the Rapture happen this fall. And finally, 1917 (Balfour Declaration) + 50 years (jubilee in scripture, or time of celebration) = 1967 (Israel gets back E. Jerusalem and the Temple Mount). Add another 50 year jubilee period and one arrives at 2017. But wait a minute. Even if the Rapture is this fall, 2011 plus 7 years is 2018. That is one year after 2017. No so fast. We are told in scripture that the Great Tribulation (last 3 1/2 years of the 7 year Tribulation Period) is shortened by one third (Matt. 24:21 & 22 and Rev. 8:12). One third of 3 1/2 years is one year and two months. So, if the Rapture happened this fall, then 2011 + 7 = 2018 for the Second Coming, but with the "shortening of the days" of the last 3 1/2 years, by our time standards 2018 would actually be 2017! The "parable of the fig tree" found in scripture is very clear that the "generation" to see Israel's return as a nation will see the fulfillment of all End Time prophetic events right up to the Second Coming of Christ. That "generation" is us, beginning with 1948!

It would be a very wise thing to do to give up all of man's humanistic religion, and get out a Bible (must be one somewhere around the house!) and read it! It is a Book of wonders! God's plan for all of history is in it, and in the year of 2011 we are in the very thick of the "End Times", that period in history which will see both the Rapture of true believers in Christ, and a little more than seven years later the Second Coming of Christ (Israel's Messiah)! Sadly, and I must say very sadly indeed, most pastors simply want to sweep this topic totally under the rug and ignore it. I say shame on them! But the scriptures say that the coming of the Son of Man is JUST LIKE the days of Noah (Matt. 24:37), and in Noah's day hardly anyone wanted to hear what he had to say. The vast majority perished in the flood, and only 8 survived the flood (II Peter 2:5)! Same thing is going to happen in the times we are now living in!

My job these past 31 years of teaching end time Bible prophecy has been to educate Christians about the times we are living in (though few are interested), and lately my job has been to warn about what is soon coming----the Rapture and its associated "sudden destruction" on the earth for those who are left here.

Neil
Jewish Christian (yes, the two terms are compatible!----Jesus is Israel's long-rejected Messiah)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 5:41 PM
Subject: How to see Nibiru!

Seeing is Believing
Take your laptop or computer and do the following please.

From a web browser type in the following URL.

Google Sky:
http://www.google.com/sky/

Step One: After you go to “Google Sky” you will see “outer space” and the blackness of stars.
Step Two: In the search bar at the upper left corner of the Google Sky screen, type “Mercury” and press Enter. Again you will see only the blackness of outer space with a little devil like symbol for the planet “Mercury”.
Step Three: Next, find the little button in the upper right of your screen that says “Infrared”. Click that button. The screen will turn to a hazy reddish color.

You can now see NIBIRU, in the upper left quadrant of your computer screen. Please note that you did not have to press the + “Zoom In” slider buttons at all to see this monster. This view is from the perspective of Planet Earth. If you hover your cursor over the black ambassador of death, you will see the “coordinates” on the bottom of your screen. They are:

9 hours / 47 minutes / 59.0 seconds / 13 degrees / 16 feet / 19.3 inches

If you want a feel for how close it is to earth, I recommend you search on Jupiter. After doing so you will again see nothing but black space. However, to see Jupiter you will have to click the + “Zoom In” ladder slider about 6 times. Think about that. In order for you to SEE Jupiter, you have to ZOOM IN about 6 times.

How many times did you have to zoom in to see Nibiru? None.

Get it?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

mike

There are some amendments to the findings in below links reason being that we believe in the 2nd Coming of JESUS CHRIST which is confirmed by this coming COMETARY PLANet with burning Tail orbiting around its STAR

instead of calling this Star&PLANet 'DESTROYER' which instils fear although this comes as Judgment of Holy God against this sinful world.

Amended Document for downloading for Preaching and Sharing Purposes

----------------------------------------------------
JESUS said :
"In my Father's house are many mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you."
John:14:2

" But these are written,
that ye(you) might believe
that Jesus is the Christ , the Son of God;
and that believing ye (you) might
have life through His name."
John 20:31

"...Believe on the Lord Jesus,
and thou (you) shalt be saved,
and thy (your) house (family)."
Acts 16:31

Pls read documents again

or

or try using Low magnification to see the Missing ELENIN in the 'BLOCKED OUT RECTANGULAR AREA OF COMETARY PLANET ELENIN' at the LEFT SIDE of the Inter-GALACTICAL PLANE...SINEwave photo taken by Hubble Scope using Infrared mode.
The HOT INVISIBLE STAR at the left side of Mercury is the Nucleus which is in Constellation LEO and the Cometary PLANET which was BLOCKED RECTANGULAR AREA should be in Constellation VIRGO at the Left side of the SineWAVE.