Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are We to Pray for America? Warning!-----Controversial!!!

ARE WE TO PRAY FOR AMERICA? WARNING - CONTROVERSIAL
Stewart Best | August 20, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p1uV4t-9G

Note: All of us love our country, but Jesus is our Lord and we abide by His commandments. He tells us to hate the things that He hates...
We certainly love the sinner, but we HATE their sin! It is an AFFRONT to a HOLY and Righteous GOD!
Lev. 26:23,24...."And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me...."Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you YET SEVEN TIMES for your sins." America is certainly RIPE for judgment.

The following commentary by Stewart Best:
www.thelightgate.com

There has been a lot of talk on the internet about praying for America, that is, to go into intercession for her. But is it scriptural? The answer is hard to take - the answer is a FLAT OUT NO!! We are not to PRAY FOR AMERICA OR THE OTHER NATIONS OF THE WORLD OTHER THAN ISRAEL - and that only because it s a specific prayer request from the Lord Himself, ie, pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

But as to America or her people? NO. They have all heard the gospel call. They rejected it. Jesus did not pray for the world or for America. He prayed ONLY FOR THOSE THAT GOD THE FATHER WOULD GIVE TO HIM (John 17). NO ONE ELSE. Now then, because we do not know who will come to the Lord or WHEN, we only should pray that the Lord PROTECT HIS OWN (either coming in or already in), in the coming DESTRUCTION OF THE UNITED STATES. NOW THERE IS RUMOR GOING THROUGHOUT THE LAND that there is a major FALSE FLAG COMING UPON FIVE MAJOR CITIES ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2011. Therefore, we are told, we ought to intercede to stop this attack. Why?

Here is where it gets hard to understand - America is now and has been for a while UNDER JUDGMENT. God says He is going to judge America for her apostasy and falling away from the Scripture, for being mad upon her idols, for a whole host of very evil doings going on in this land. WE ARE ALREADY UNDER ALL THE CURSES OF DEUT 28. The most anyone can do is pray to PUT IT OFF, but how can you ask the Lord NOT TO JUDGE AMERICA AND HER PEOPLE when he has judged OTHER NATIONS IN THE PAST? If fact, you cannot - for if God judged Sodom then how could He not judge America, for America s even worse than Sodom ever was!!

Many people have been told BY THE LORD NOT TO PRAY FOR AMERICA. What is there to pray for? If 40 million people perish in a FALSE FLAG ATTACK (and I might even be one of them), then that is THE JUDGMENT OF THE LORD, even if He Himself did not do it, but allowed the RICH EVIL MEN to do it! What is there to INTERCEDE ABOUT? So we can have more babies murdered, more women raped, more people murdered, more people made bankrupt, more foreclosures, more people living in tents? For corrupt officials doing even worse and worse evil? Why would anyone want to pray for that? People, WE ARE UNDER THE MOST SEVERE FORM OF JUDGMENT YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE, AND MILLIONS OF AMERICANS ARE GOING TO DIE IN IT. IT IS GOING TO TAKE WHAT APPEARS TO BE A LONG TIME DURING THIS JUDGMENT PROCESS. You cannot stop it, because GOD HAS HAD ENOUGH. Read Isaiah 47, Jeremiah 50, 51, Revelation 13, 17,18. GET THE PICTURE? JUDGMENT IS HERE, NOW. I DON' T LIKE IT ANYMORE THAN YOU DO. BUT I CANNOT, AND WILL NOT PRAY AGAINST THE LORD AND HIS WILL. TO DO SO IS NOT THE SMARTEST THING TO BE DOING.

The American people are in total denial as to who they are and what they are. I for one will never pray for America as a nation because the Lord has shown me that America crossed the line some time ago and NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE DID SHE WAS COMING DOWN WITH A THUD. That means I cannot pray for her people either, because it is the people who make up the nation. All I can ask the Lord to do is to SHOW MERCY TO HIS OWN DURING THE COMING CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION, no matter who does it. It is not that I do not love my country, but I recognize who she is and what has happened to her from Scripture. We tend to forget that the Lord is ALL POWERFUL, and can stop ANY EVENT HE WANTS TO. He could have stopped 9-11, but He did not. 9-11 was nothing but a WARNING of FUTURE JUDGMENT IF THE NATION AND HER PEOPLE DID NOT REPENT. They did not. THE LORD HAS SENT MANY A WARNING TO AMERICA AND HER PEOPLE. IT IS NOT HIS FAULT THAT NO ONE LISTENS. We are now under much more severe judgment on many fronts - financial, political, military, food, severe weather, etc. You are not going to stop God's judgment, pure and simple. The more we attempt to delay it, the worse it is going to get.

My advice is to STEP OUT OF THE WAY AND LET GOD DO AS HE WILLS TO DO. Pray that people come to a real knowledge of the real TRUTH. Anyone who has had dreams/visions of the coming judgments KNOWS that it is God's will. Why then, should we pray to ACTUALLY GO AGAINST THE WILL OF THE LORD? Pray NOT to stop the judgments, but rather pray for the protection of GOD'S OWN DURING AND THROUGH THESE JUDGMENTS. America is a nation that has UTTERLY REJECTED JESUS CHRIST AND GOD THE FATHER (Psalm Two).MOST OF OUR LEADERS ARE EVIL TO THE CORE. THE PEOPLE DO NOTHING TO STOP THEIR EVIL AGENDA. How can we pray for that? Oh, you say, God says pray for your leaders. I pray they find the truth and save their souls, AND THAT THEY SEEK THE TRUTH, AND WHO KNOWS, MAYBE SOME OF THEM WILL. After all, judgment is there to bring about repentance, but Revelation says man does not repent. JEREMIAH SAYS AMERICA WOULD NOT REPENT EITHER. "We would have healed Babylon, but she would not be healed." SO BE IT.THEY HAD THEIR CHANCE. THEY REFUSED THE WARNINGS. THERE IS AN END TO THINGS, YOU KNOW. GOD RELY DOES HAVE A "DELETE" BUTTON FOR AMERICA AND THE WORLD.

Even the VAST, VAST MAJORITY OF THE CHRISTIANS have refused Jesus Christ and His offer of Salvation. They have come up with a whole new way to be saved, with NO CROSS, NO DEATH, NO JUDGMENT AND NO RESURRECTION TO NEW LIFE. The so-called preachers, teachers and evangelists have no clue as to what any of that means, and they are blind, leading the blind into eternal ruin. They are all ******* sons and daughters who truly are *******S, because they have no testimony at all of what TRUE SALVATION REALLY IS. The warnings are all there. Did not Jesus tell us how to pray when He gave us the simple and direct Lord's Prayer?

One more point - God said that when we pray we should go into our closet and pray alone and in SECRET. I find all to many on the internet sort of brag and advertise how hard they pray, and the Bible tells us THEY THEN HAVE THEIR REWARD. I know a real prayer warrior, but you would never know she was, not ever. The only reason I know it is because of her family, and how she vanishes to her closet. From her? Nary a word at all. When Jesus told us to PRAY IN SECRET and not be as those who strut in public because it makes them feel more holy, they miss the whole point of this warning from the Lord. They contradict their Lord. They refuse His warnings. My prayer life is NO ONE'S BUSINESS. It is between me and the Lord. For everyone concerned, they can judge by that remark I must not have a prayer life. Maybe so, maybe not. Get it?

LIGHTGATE BLOGGER

Re: Are We to Pray for America? Warning!-----Controversial!!!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Sgb,

Thank you for your strength and courage to post what we need to read and not what we want to read.

I will continue to pray for everyone in the world.

John 3:16-17
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

NKJV

God Bless

Maranatha!!!

Steven

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom Jerusalem

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven