Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"We have an ancient clue...about the ancient 360 day year"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/michaelc820-3.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Michael Colunga (20 Aug 2011)
"We have an ancient clue...about the ancient 360 day year"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, John and Doves,

We have an ancient clue from a famous Babylonian/Medo-Persian sage about the ancient 360 day year. The writings of this wise man of the east are preserved in the eponymous book of the Holy Bible that we call, "Daniel." Let's look at Daniel 9:25.

By comparing scripture with history, we find that it was (360 days) x [(7 x 7) + (62 x 7)] = 173,880 days from the decree to re-build Jerusalem until the Triumphal Entry of Jesus Christ on the Sunday preceding Passover, in the year that He died for our sins, and rose from the dead on the third day by the power of God Almighty. Thus we can say that the twelve months of a simple prophetic year equal 360 days.

Likewise, the thirteenth months of a full [leap] prophetic year is 390 days. The prophetical year that runs roughly concurrent to 5774 is such a year, because the civil year, 5774, is a full [leap] year. This is the only full [leap] year between 2012 and 2015, besides the civil year 5776--also a leap year.

Since Daniel's 70th week has started already [October 29, 2008--please read the many Holy Spirit inspired posts on the home page of Five Doves: http://www.fivedoves.com/], we can say that we are in the third year--the third prophetic day--of Daniel's Seventieth week.

God likes His appointed times! The sixth seal approaches! The Church must be out of here before the 144,000 are sealed, yet only days before. It's a good thing, too, since the third day of a standard week is Tuesday. So "Tuesday" means "third day of the week," which in turn means the third day of Daniel's week--which is 5771.

I expect that we'll be heading out just as 5771 ends, on September 28-29, 2011. I could be wrong, but--at this point, I don't think so. I think we're sitting here just before the sealing of the 144,000 at the sixth seal--perhaps on Yom Kippur, 5772 [Saturday, October 8, 2011]. Incidentally, the half hour of Revelation 8:1 is about 7 1/2 days, according to the idea that a prophetic day equals the ancient 360 day year. There is about 7 and 1/2 days between Rosh Hashanah, Tishrei 1-2, and Yom Kippur, Tishrei 10.

Indeed, Revelation 11:1-3 tells us that the Two Witnesses will be witnessing during a 1,260 day period covers most the 42 month period that Jerusalem will be overrun with Gentile forces. [Should someone try to make the two time periods of Revelation 11:1-3 run back-to-back, they would get an impossible scenario of the Great Tribulation not ending until well past the next Jubilee year of 5776.] Luckily for the sake of the elect, there is need for the extraordinary testimony of the Two Witnesses to run concurrent with the short 3 and 1/2 year reign of the goyim over Jerusalem. After all, such were the ministries of Moses and Elijah!

The first six trumpets (announced by the seventh seal) take place during the testimony of the Two Witnesses. The two witnesses are seen from a terrestrial perspective during the blowing of the six trumpets in Heaven. One can say that the two taken together form an omniscient overview of effectual prayer! [James 5:16]

Speaking about the Two Witnesses in relation to the seventh trumpet,
"When they complete their testimony, ... hen the seventh angel... [will blow] his trumpet...." Revelation 11:7a, 15a

We cannot hope to delay Christ's coming, for it is written about that time immediately after the testimony of the Two Witnesses,
" 'There will be no more delay. When the seventh angel blows his trumpet, God's mysterious plan will be fulfilled. It will happen just as He announced it to His servants the prophets.' " Revelation 10:6b-7

Clearly, all the seven bowls come as a flood after the ministry of the Two witnesses, and yet before Yom Kippur, 5776 [September 23, 2015], when the feet of Yeshua Ha Meshiach touch down on the Mount of Olives, five days before He announces the Jubilee Year on September 28, 2015.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

Baruch HaShem Yeshua,
Mike C.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: "We have an ancient clue...about the ancient 360 day year"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/gerlinda822.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gerlinda (22 Aug 2011)
"for; Michael Colunga - We have an ancient clue....."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Michael Colunga on your report"
We have an ancient clue...about the ancient 360 day year

Again, I want to thank you for this letter that clearly shows the signigicance of what happened on Oct. 29, 2008 in the city of the New World Headquarters, where The Usurper stood in front of the replica of Satan's Seat after visiting the real one in Berlin. This replica was no mere presentation of creating a back-drop. It was making an "annoucement to the world". He even inspected it prior to make sure it met his every qualifications.

Then, there was the 2008 Olympic Games in China (it or "he" shall come from the East...not sure how that goes) ) that took place August 8 to August 24,2008 which was so full of the number "Eight" that you'd have to be blind not to notice. Eight is the number of New Beginnings and the announcement took place in the year that will never be repeated again, just as the whole presentation that took place in Oct. 29, 2008 will not ever have that date to be repeated. There is just too much to just call it all 'mere coincidence'.

For sure, the Illuminati presented their "Beginning and their ultimate End"

Keep up your great reporting
gerlinda

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: "We have an ancient clue...about the ancient 360 day year"

Another oldie that brings us back to that shocking event where the replica of Seat of Satan was erected in Denver, Colorado and the NAZI Rothschild Cabbala presented their "Wonder Man" from who knows where (?) to begin his part in bringing back the Era of Old Babylon.

HOWEVER, THERE IS ONE BIG THING THAT TIME HAS REVEALED AND THAT IS THOSE FIRST 3 1/2 YEARS WERE NOT THE FULFILLMENT OF THE TIME GIVEN TO THAT MAN. HE FINISHED OFF HIS FOUR YEARS AND THE BIBLE SAYS HE IS 'GIVEN 3 1/2 YEARS OR 42 MONTHS TO CONTINUE....Right?

So, You can always depend on time to clear things up a tad meaning that we are now in his final 3 1/2 years.....if this is Superman from the Planet of Krypton, as he joked about himself with a big Free-mason Wink.

This brings us into the end of the Sabbatical year and beginning of The Jubilee.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.