Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Peace in the Middle East?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/taylor43.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Peace in the Middle East?
By Mike Taylor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

» "Behold, the days are coming," says the LORD, "that I will perform that good thing which I have promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah: In those days and at that time I will cause to grow up to David a Branch of righteousness; He shall execute judgment and righteousness in the earth. In those days Judah will be saved, and Jerusalem will dwell safely. . . ." (Jeremiah 33:14-16)

I have been reading all the back and forth negotiations between the people who inhabit God’s Land, the nation of Israel and the international busy bodies who bring them to a forced negotiation. For the last 60+ years, the international community, especially the president of the USA, thinks they can find a way to make a lasting peace between these two warring factions, the Arabs and the Israelites. It has been going on since the 1970s, that an American president starting with the then president Jimmy Carter, could by some official document or agreement, control the rage that consumes the Arab people toward their cousins, the nation of Israel. Historically, there has never been peace between anyone in the Holy Lands when Israel is on her own land. Since the time of King David, nations surrounding Israel has sought to destroy her. Has anything really changed in 4000 years? No, the blood feud between the descendents of Isaac and Ishmael will not come to a peace agreement, until one of the race of people lie still in the desert sands to breathe no more.

Since the failed Camp David peace accord was signed, there has been one major problem with any document signed then and others that were signed after it. That problem is that the Arab population surrounding Israel does not want peace. Each proposal is made with a double faced lie that is part of the religion of Islam to deceive until you are stronger to break any agreement you make. In other words, the documents are worthless and unenforceable, as there is no peace partner that truly wants peace and found in the Palestinian regime run by either Hamas or the Palestinian Authority. Fatah and Hamas have never given up their agenda of driving out Israel and running them into the sea. They want the complete extermination of all Jewish people and their hatred cannot be cooled with any peace treaty.

In the meantime, Israel has been weakened as they dream of a compromise or a negotiated peace between them and their neighbors. They gave up “land for peace” and left Gaza, as this was going to be the start of a negotiated peace. There was no peace, as the rockets have rained down on Israel from nearly the beginning of the rule by the Palestinian Authority and ultimately by Hamas in so-called “free elections”. Each and every time that Israel thinks of giving into Arab demands, more problems arise for Israel. Lately, Israel has been pressured to the extreme by our latest “president” of the USA. Mr. Obama has never been a friend of Israel and has done nothing but give hope and resolve to Israel’s enemies. There is coming a time when this leader will rue the day that he stood against Israel. How God will deal with this present situation and throwing Israel “under the bus”, remains to be seen, but know this as it is no truer now then when it was written thousands of years ago.

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Unfortunately, this administration is at the head of our country that condemns Israel and leaves her without choice but to bend to the will of a power who used to be her friend. Mr. Netanyahu has been a statesman and with diplomacy, he has refused to bend to the will of this present administration to date. But lately, under intense pressure, he has weakened to two demands. These two demands are that the state of Israel be recognized as a sovereign nation by the Palestinians and that the P.A. be unarmed. Of course, even this will not be sufficient for peace in the region, but it highlights the pressure that is being placed on the leader of Israel to give into U.S. demands and give up more land. God will deal directly with anyone who comes against His land, and His people. Mr. Obama would be wise to read his bible and believe what the Lord of Creation commanded. To not listen to the God of Abraham will bring ****ation on his head and all who follow him.

But going on, there are several more reasons that any negotiations are doomed to failure. First, the latest ploy by the leader of the Palestinian Authority is to forgo any negotiations between himself and the leader of Israel, and to petition the United Nations to recognize Palestine on the pre 1967 borders or the old Armistice lines. These borders are clearly indefensible and will reduce Israel to a further weakened state. To Mr. Abbas, its all a shell game. This man changes the rules to suit his latest round of demands and now wishes to exclude Israel from any negotiated “peace treaty”. He wishes to have the international community recognize Palestine as a sovereign nation and join the UN as a full voting partner in September. This will further demonize Israel as being uncooperative when it fails to comply and Abbas seeks international condemnation of Israel as the real “terror group” in the region.

Second, and one of the most volatile, is the Palestinians want control of at least half of Jerusalem if not all, including the Temple Mount. This will never happen, as Israel has deemed Jerusalem to be their undivided and eternal capital. To preserve the peace, Israel has in the past opted for the status quo, which is to allow Muslim control of the Temple Mount and their Muslim holy site. Of course, this is shared sovereignty and is unacceptable to the Palestinians and will never work out.

Thirdly, any result that would give the Arabs control over any or all of Jerusalem and take a major portion of the land of Israel with a demand for the return of Palestinian refugees would so morally defeat Israel, that Israel by all sense of the word, would cease to exist. To endanger the security of Jerusalem and loose control and sovereignty of their most Holy Site, the nation of Israel would go to war immediately.

A FOURTH OPTION

It has been suggested that Jerusalem be turned over to “divine authority”. But the problem is which divine authority are we talking about? Are we talking about Allah the false god, or Jehovah the Most High God? Problem with that is that Jerusalem is a cultural, political and social center of trade and commerce and it would take more than religious leaders to govern that city. The Vatican has proposed in the past that the city be given “special international status” and be controlled by international council headed by the United Nations. Problem with that is that the security council is made up of different religious factions of Protestants, Catholics, Atheist, humanist, orthodox, Jewish, Buddhist, and Muslim. So this would only compound the problem as you could not satisfy all factions of religious thought by any human means or any international body.

No Peace in Israel or the Middle East

Man, has tried for many years now to find a peaceful solution to this “perceived problem” of instability in the area. For thousands of years, this tiny strip of land has been the center of many battles for control as a strategic land corridor for trade, commerce, and military supremacy. No other land mass has been at the center of world history as this little country has been. The nation of Israel is about the size of New Jersey, but it has caused all eyes to be focused on this area for 4000 years and the newest round of peace talks are nothing but a continuation of what God will ultimately do.

Very soon, we may see Jerusalem surrounded by invading armies who dare come against God’s chosen people. Nations such as Iran have made clear that their intentions are less than peaceful. They started out with the lie, as all Muslim countries do to deceive, that their endeavors at nuclear energy was nothing but peaceful. But due to the weak response from the rest of the world, they have made it clear that their purpose is only to make a bomb, and with that bomb, rule the Middle East and destroy Israel.

Real Divine Sovereignty

Some have proposed the right solution with the wrong implementation. Divine sovereignty is the way out of the tangled mess that is the Arab-Israeli conflict, but attempting to bring this about by human means will turn out to be a costly error. Rather than a sincere attempt to acknowledge God as sovereign over all, most of the "players" in the Middle East peace process see this proposal merely as a symbolic gesture to diffuse a potentially explosive situation.

God, however, repeatedly declares that the only way to resolve the contention over Jerusalem is the return of Jesus Christ to establish His just rule over it and all the earth:

» The LORD said to my Lord, "Sit at my right hand, till I make Your enemies Your footstool." The LORD shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion. Rule in the midst of Your enemies! . . . The Lord is at Your right hand; he shall execute kings in the day of his wrath. He shall judge among the nations, he shall fill the places with dead bodies, he shall execute the heads of many countries. (Psalm 110:1-2, 5-6)

» O Zion, you who bring good tidings, get up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, you who bring good tidings, lift up your voice with strength, lift it up, be not afraid; say to the cities of Judah, "Behold your God!" Behold the Lord GOD shall come with a strong hand, and His arm shall rule for Him; behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before Him. (Isaiah 40:9-10)

Our Lord has waited for almost 2000 years for Israel to call upon Him and say:

Matthew 23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

And when they finally see that Jesus was truly their Messiah, they will call out:

12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

And when they finally do call upon their Messiah:

» "Behold, the days are coming," says the LORD, "that I will perform that good thing which I have promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah: In those days and at that time I will cause to grow up to David a Branch of righteousness; He shall execute judgment and righteousness in the earth. In those days Judah will be saved, and Jerusalem will dwell safely. . . ." (Jeremiah 33:14-16)

» Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. . . The LORD also will roar from Zion, and utter His voice from Jerusalem; the heavens and earth will shake; but the LORD will be a shelter for His people, and the strength of the children of Israel. So you shall know that I am the LORD your God, dwelling in Zion My holy mountain. Then Jerusalem shall be holy, and no aliens shall ever pass through her again. (Joel 3:14, 16-17)

» Sing, O daughter of Zion! Shout, O Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem! The LORD has taken away your judgments, He has cast out your enemy. The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst; you shall see disaster no more. In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: "Do not fear; Zion, let not your hands be weak. The LORD your God is in your midst, the Mighty One, will save. . . ." (Zephaniah 3:14-17)

» "Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem. . . . It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem." . . . Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, and your spoil will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem. . . . Then the LORD will go forth and fight against those nations, as He fights in the day of battle. And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east. . . . Thus the LORD my God will come. . . . And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. . . . The people shall dwell in [Jerusalem]; and no longer shall there be utter destruction, but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited. (Zechariah 12:2, 9; 14:1-5, 9, 11)

So you see, there will never be peace in this area no matter what president in all his arrogance seeks to dictate and goes against what God has commanded. No peace until the King of Kings sets foot on the Mount of Olives and rules the nations with a rod of iron. Very soon, our Savior Jesus Christ will rule over all the earth. Then and only then will there be peace on earth and in the Middle East.

This is Pastor Mike Taylor wishing you God’s love in your life. If there is anything I can help you with, pray you with you about, or just listen, send me an email to realteam1999@sbcglobal.net, or visit me online at www.churchofgod-usa.org. God bless you, until we meet at Jesus feet.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven