Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
oh oh...this could be controversial: Brannon Howse and Jimmy DeYoung Discuss .....

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worldview-radio/episode.php?episodeid=19352

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Brannon Howse: Aired on August 8, 2011

Jimmy DeYoung joins Brannon to discuss Joel Rosenberg sending out an e-mail praising The Response he attended with Governor Perry.

Joel cannot explain away 2 Corinthians 6:14, 2 John 9-11, Ephesians 5:11 or Romans 16:17-18 regardless of his experience. Brannon challenges Joel or any of the pro-family leaders to come on to his program live to explain away these Scriptures in light of their participation in and promotion of an event with false teachers.

Brannon and Jimmy also explain their concerns with Joel claiming that Muslims are receiving visions of Christ and that people have heard the gospel and been saved through a vision or dream and thus did not need to hear it from a missionary. How does this contradict Romans 10:14-15?

Jimmy and Brannon are kind but stand on Biblical theology and doctrine in explaining these crucial issues.

http://media.worldviewweekend.com/~worldviewmatters/wvwradio-08-08-11.mp3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: oh oh...this could be controversial: Brannon Howse and Jimmy DeYoung Discuss .....

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worldview-times/article.php?articleid=7412

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Posted: 08/08/11

My Response to "The Response" Gov. Rick Perry's Call to Prayer

Opinion and Commentary by Marsha West

Having previously written a piece on The Response voicing my legitimate concerns over Gov. Rick Perry's August 6th prayer event that was held at Reliant Stadium, now that all is said and done I'll respond to what I watched via the live streaming on their website.

As the camera panned a sea of people with their arms outstretched to heaven, many of them with tear-stained faces, singing praises to the God they love made my eyes well up and I was moved. There is something about that Name…

Christians go to big events expecting to hear a Christian band playing praise and worship music. It breaks down barriers, draws the crowd together and pulls them out of their chairs and onto their feet. The right kind of music puts people in a worshipful mood. Did you know that the steady beat in conjunction with word repetition…Jesus, Jesus, Jesus…can put individuals into an altered state of consciousness? But that's an article for another time.

The band played mostly contemporary music and also some old hymns. I knew the words so I sang along! Hearing the Name Above all Names booming through the air is a wonderful way to start the day.

For close to 3 hours I was glued to my computer screen. Quite honestly, I was both moved and infuriated.

THE GOOD

I've stated before that I believe it's good for Christian groups gathering together to fast and pray for America and to repent of our egregious sins against God. Praying is what Christians do. Through prayer and Bible reading we are able to connect with God. Because our nation is in dire straits we need to call on God for His help in putting our Humpty Dumpty nation back together again. We serve a loving, gracious God. We have the hope that our prayers will be answered.

I believe Gov. Perry's call for prayer and fasting was a good idea. Not many politicians would stick their necks out like he did. He got pummeled by the liberal press, even worse by the far-left loons. And he stood his ground.

Gov. Perry had invited 49 governors. Only Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback attended. He joined Gov. Perry on stage and said a brief prayer. Florida Gov. Rick Scott participated via a videotaped message. Texas Rep. Louis Gohmert was also there.

It warmed my heart to see thousands of Americans join together to pray, fast, weep and mourn for the country they love. Every ethnic background and all generations, from the very young to the very old, came up on stage to pray. Time and time again Scripture was cited. Some repented for the "shedding of innocent blood" of 50 million babies who have died as a result of Roe v. Wade. People prayed for our awesome military. They prayed for the state of Israel too.

The best part by far was hearing a multitude of voices lift up the precious Name of Jesus.

THE BAD

So, what went wrong? Gov. Perry made an unfortunate decision when he chose his leadership team.

"Apostle" Doug Stringer of the International House of Prayer (IHOP) cult hosted the event so he was on stage all day. Seeing Stringer in the limelight was my first clue that the American Family Association (AFA), the pro-family group that sponsored the event, had made the decision to ignore the pleading of Christians who urged them not to unite with false teachers. I was one who pleaded with them. (Read my piece here)

Doug Stringer seemed like the perfect choice to host the event. He's articulate, has a soothing voice, his prayers are fluid and heartfelt, and he demonstrated that he is more than capable of handling a microphone! What I'm leading up to will no doubt shock some of you. I believe this so-called apostle is up to his eyeballs in a theological cult. Any person who shares the beliefs of the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR), as Stringer does, is a false teacher. Anyone who shares the beliefs of the Word of Faith (WoF) movement is a false teacher. Anyone who stands on a platform with false teachers, as some of the most respected Christians in America did, ignores what God says in Scripture:

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (rebuke) them." (Eph 5:11)

In 2 Tim 3:5 Paul explains that some men have a form of godliness, but they deny the power of God. He admonishes Timothy to turn away from such men.

Gov. Perry and other politicians along with many in the Christian Right (CR) did not turn away from false teachers; instead they invited these men and women to break bread with them. CR leaders were warned that they were uniting with cultists, but instead of turning away they received them. And then they publically embraced them, even prayed with them.

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. (2 John 9-11) (Bold mine)

THE UGLY

Let me give you the Cliff Notes version of the NAR's warped theology that is being introduced through the back door of many evangelical churches:

Advocates believe they are equal with Jesus Christ and have the same power that Jesus had.

They believe they receive extra-biblical revelations from God apart from Scripture and they are able to rewrite doctrine with "new understanding."

They are modern day prophets and apostles and claim that the biblical ministry of an apostle has been forgotten so God has called them to restore it.

They are "Super Apostles" second only to God.

They believe the church is a theocracy not a democracy and the government of the church must be under the leadership of restored "apostles."

They believe "all people, nations, and demonic principalities must submit to these so-called apostles and prophets, who will lead God's end-times army in establishing His kingdom on earth."

They believe that through the power of the Holy Spirit-who was the source of all of Jesus' power when He was here on earth-- they can perform miracles even greater than Jesus performed because they have access to the same power source, the Holy Spirit.

They've been commanded by God to "take dominion" over certain spheres of influence. They call this the Seven Mountain mandate. These mountains of influence are (1) Arts and Entertainment; (2) Business/Economy; (3) Education; (4) Family; (5) Government; (6) Media; (7) Religion.

According to NAR czar C. Peter Wagner,

We can pray for all these mountains with power because we have that power that Jesus had and it's up to us to be in a place where we're open to release that power of the Holy Spirit so that His name will be know and that His kingdom will advance. (Online source)

Did you get that? Wagner believes born again Christians have the same power that Jesus had.

Do we…really?

No! First off, the Holy Spirit is a not a personal power source and God's people are not Energizer Bunnies! Secondly, the Holy Spirit cannot be manipulated. Thirdly, if we have the same power that Jesus had, why are true believers unable to walk on water? Why can't we stop a tornado in its tracks? Why are God's people unsuccessful at bringing our dead loved ones back to life? Jesus performed miracles with a wave of a hand. He also used words, but very few. "Lazarus," He commanded, "come forth!" Lazarus, who had been dead 4 days, instantly obeyed the Voice and came out of the tomb. (John 11:43) I for one would like to see Peter Wagner or Cindy Jacobs or Rick Joyner or Todd Bentley perform the same kinds of miracles Jesus did.

Listen to what Mark Vrankovich says about these people:

hese Super Apostles do not follow Paul's example. They are rigorous self-promoters who see power and wealth as important goals. They demand that you cede (to yield typically by treaty) to their authority. Church members must sign "covenants" stating that they will obey the church leadership. Church leaders themselves must "submit" their lives to the Super Apostles. To not submit is to rebel against God's will and condemn you to a barren Christian life outside the protection of the Super Apostles magical "umbrella of authority". (Online source)

Calling them heretics does not qualify as an argument, which is the reason I cited a small portion of their heretical beliefs. (Read more about the NAR/Dominionism here)

What does the WoF movement believe? Faith is a force. Our words are the containers of our faith or fear. Through faith we can create our own reality. Pastor Gary Gilley explains that,

supporters of this movement believe that faith works like a mighty power or force. Through faith we can obtain anything we want - health, wealth, success, whatever. However, this force is only released through the spoken word. As we speak the words of faith, power is discharged to accomplish our desires. (Bold by author)

Later in his article Gilley says of faith teacher Kenneth Copeland,

Kenneth Copeland states the faith formula this way: "All it takes is 1) Seeing or visualizing whatever you need, whether physical or financial; 2) Staking your claim on Scripture; and 3) Speaking it into existence."

More…

Paul Yonggi Cho, borrowing from the occult, has developed what he calls the "Law of Incubation." Here is how it works: "First make a clear-cut goal, then draw a mental picture, vivid and graphic, to visualize success. Then incubate it into reality, and finally speak it into existence through the creative power of the spoken word" (Online source)

As you can see, the NAR (Dominionist, Latter Rain, Manifest(ed) Sons of God) and the WoF (positive confession, name it and claim it) movements share many of the same beliefs. I don't have the space to go into IHOP. What's important to "get" is that it's an outright cult and some of its members including, as I said above, the very pleasant host Doug Stringer, were on Rick Perry's leadership team. Why? Only AFA, the group that sponsored the event and its founder Tim Wildmon, has the answer.

DANCING WITH WOLVES

Knowing what you now know about what these people believe, does it make sense that Gov. Perry, the AFA, CR leaders, pastors, ministry leaders, politicians and Christian luminaries would have anything to do with these wolves? I use wolves because that's what the Bible calls false teachers. Wolves are ferocious creatures who stalk their prey before they pounce and devour it! This is how God views these people! They stalk and devour. They are cunning and crafty. This is why God's people are to avoid them like the plague.

Not long ago I wrote a piece on prayer titled Are You Praying to the Only True God? I'll close with this quote:

The scriptures speak of God the Holy Spirit residing within all who believe in the Son of God. The Spirit guides, instructs and empowers believers. (John 14:16-17) As well, the "Spirit of truth" confirms everything about Jesus. (John 15:26) The unregenerate (unsaved) person is not Spirit filled. God does not hear anyone's prayer unless it is put into words by the Holy Spirit. So if we want our prayers to be heard and answered we must pray to the right God.

"This is life eternal, that they might know thee, the only true God,

and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent" (John 17:3).

Recommended Reading:

New Apostolic Reformation--On Solid Rock, links to articles

Word of Faith/Televangelists-On Solid Rock, links to articles

IHOP & the Latter Rain-Herescope

IHOP Enters Christian/Dominion Christian Right Politics-By Ken Silva

Copyright by Marsha West, 2011. All rights reserved.

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worldview-times/article.php?articleid=7412

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Re: oh oh...this could be controversial: Brannon Howse and Jimmy DeYoung Discuss .....

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worldview-times/article.php?articleid=7411

Posted: 08/08/11

The Emergence of The New Religious Right And Its Threat To The Church

Opinion and Commentary by Brannon Howse

Click here to like our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brannon-Howse/145728538826843

Click here to receive our weekly, free, Biblical worldview newsletter by e-mail.
http://www.worldviewweekend.com/

Perry's "The Response" is over and now some pro-family and evangelical leaders that were involved in this unbiblical rally are trying to convince Christians that those who warned against the event were wrong. If I was wrong then the Bible is wrong and I can promise you the Bible is not wrong!

The New Apostolic Reformation, International House of Prayer, and Word of Faith false teachers were involved in the event and that is what made the entire event unbiblical.(2 Corinthians 6:14, 2 John 9-11). People can claim Jesus was exalted but Jesus is never exalted when people disobey His Word and give credibility to false teachers.

Even if John MacArthur, Alistair Begg, Jimmy DeYoung, Erwin Lutzer, and other great Bible teachers were speaking at The Response, it would have still been an unbiblical event. The reason respected Bible teachers were NOT in attendance is because I believe they understood that uniting with and giving credibility to false teachers is a clear violation of Scripture. Romans 16:17-18:

Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.

I believe many of our pro-family and "evangelical" leaders are indeed simpletons and were deceived by the "smooth words and flattering speech" of the New Apostolic Reformation and Word of Faith leaders.

The little word simple of the Hebrew language is real concrete, not abstract like Greek. Simple comes from a root word that means an open door. And a simple-minded person was somebody whose mind was always open… the simpleton was the person who had not enough discernment or discrimination or knowledge or understanding or wisdom to know what to accept and what to reject. And the Word of God will teach you how to close the door. It will teach you how to be wise. Wise is chakam in Hebrew, it means skilled in all aspects of living.

On my radio program, I have been pointing out the "Emergence of the New Religious Right". I call it the "emergence" because many of the Emergent Church ideas have come into the New Religious Right (NRR) and many in the New Religious Right are working openly with members of the Emergent Church, New Apostolic Reformation and Word of Faith movement.

Here is a list of just a few projects where members of the New Religious Right (NRR) are working with members of the New Apostolic Reformation and Word of Faith.

Example one:
Example Two:
Example Three:
Example Four:

I also call this new generation of pro-family leaders the "New Religious Right" because I do not believe that many of the now deceased leaders of the religious right from the 1970s and 1980s would agree with the theological and doctrinal compromise of many of the leaders of today's "New Religious Right".

In fact, on my radio program on August 3, 2011, Dr. Tommy Ice revealed how the religious right was formed during the presidency of Jimmy Carter with leaders like Jerry Falwell, Adrian Rogers, and Dr. D. James Kennedy. Tommy also revealed that his friend Jerry Falwell preached a sermon one month before his death on the dangers of the Emergent Church. On my radio program, Dr. Ice stated that at the conclusion of Falwell's sermon he approached Falwell to thank him for his sermon. Dr. Ice reported that Falwell told him, and Mrs. Ice, that he was going to break ties with Pastor Rick Warren as he believed that Warren was embracing many of the ideas of the Emergent Church.

For this and other reasons, I believe that if Dr. D. James Kennedy, Jerry Falwell and Dr. Adrian Rogers were alive today, they would not enter into spiritual enterprises with members of the Emergent Church, the Word of Faith and the New Apostolic Reformation.

Even the secular media is noticing this emergence of the New Religious Right. On July 21, 2011, Business Insider reported:

As mainstream evangelical influence wanes, however, the New Apostolic Reformation is gaining broader acceptance among conservative Christians. The Response, whose endorsers also include more mainstream fundamentalists, is evidence of the New Apostles' emerging influence - and of its leaders growing appetite for political power. Here's what you need to know about the fastest-growing religious movement you've never heard of.

I have many examples of the converging that is occurring between the religious right, the New Apostolic Reformation, the Word of Faith and the Emergent Church leaders that has resulted in the emergence of a New Religious Right. However, for this article, I am going to focus on one example of this convergence.

On the website of Governor Perry's The Response, one of the honorary chairmen listed was Samuel Rodriquez. According to the website of "Come Let us Reason", Rodriquez was part of the "Third Way's" efforts to bring "evangelicals and progressives" together through the drafting of "Come Let us Reason Together: A Fresh Look at Shared Cultural Values Between Evangelicals and Progressives".

Where does the idea of "third way" originate? This idea derives from the belief system of philosophers such as Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel and finds its contemporary manifestation in the "Third Way" movement of today's progressives. In the Third Way, capitalism, socialism, and communism merge to form a misanthropic combination of the three. This blending is now represented in the terms "the New World Order" and "the new enlightenment."

I doubt the leadership of the New Religious Right has even heard of the Hegelian Dialectic Process. Do you think they know that as far back as 1953, it was revealed in U.S. Congressional hearings that the socialists had infiltrated the churches and religious organizations in order to transform America from within? This tactic was also expressed by Saul "the red" Alinsky.

The pastors and authors of one of America's fastest growing spiritual movement, the Emergent Church, sing the praises of socialism. As I explained in my book Grave Influence, the Emergent Church champions the neo-Marxist call for a utopian society through spiritual evolution where good and evil merge to form a "better" third option. So would you be surprised to discover that the "Third Way" document, that called for evangelicals and progressives to merge was signed by Pastor Brian McLaren and Pastor Tony Jones and many other Emergent leaders?

Would you be surprised that one of the "leadership team" members for the "Come Let Us Reason" agenda was listed on The Response website as an honorary co-chair of "The Response"?

The "Third Way's" document entitled, "The Governing Agenda" stated that their goals include "making it illegal to fire, refuse to hire, or refuse to promote employees simply based on their sexual orientation."

The "Come Let us Reason" document calls for an "exemption for faith-based employers." How long would such an exception last? What about all the Christian families running their small businesses? I believe this goal of "making it illegal to fire, refuse to hire, or refuse to promote employees simply based on their sexual orientation" will eventually include transgender, transsexual, and other such groups.

I believe if the stated goal of the "Come Let us Reason" report is ever a reality and your family business hires a man in a suit and the next day he shows up in a dress, it would be illegal for you to terminate his employment with your family business.

What must the executives at Home Depot think while pro-family leaders are criticizing them for embracing the same-sex agenda? Some of the New Religious Right can be observed in projects or indicatives with those that embrace the "Come Let us Reason" document which I believe is furthering the same-sex agenda.

There are numerous aspects of this report that I believe are troubling, including the goal of:

Prevention policies include grants for sex education (age-appropriate, medically accurate and complete contraceptive information with an abstinence emphasis) and support for teen pregnancy prevention programs, including after school programs and resources to help parents better communicate with teens, and increased access to contraception for low-income women.

Do you want to see more tax dollars going into our schools with a mixed message of abstinence along with "complete contraceptive information"?

In addition, Rev. Samuel Rodriquez is reportedly an apostle of the New Apostolic Reformation. I found his name included in the "membership directory" of the "International Coalition of Apostles".

Mr. Rodriquez is also listed as being on the "executive committee" of the National Association of Evangelicals (NAE). Have you kept up with what this radical organization has been involved with over the past few years? For the sake of time, let me just give you one example. The NAE is promoting what is called "The Circle of Protection", which among other things states:

Funding focused on reducing poverty should not be cut. It should be made as effective as possible, but not cut…National leaders must review and consider tax revenues, military spending, and entitlements in the search for ways to share sacrifice and cut deficits…

So in other words, the National Association of Evangelicals wants to continue this failed "war on poverty" in order to re-distribute more of the income of working American's to the slothful and lazy among us. Where in the Bible, or in the U.S. Constitution, is it the job of the government to fund the poor?

In 2005, Dr. David Noebel wrote a letter to the leaders of the National Association of Evangelicals warning them that they seemed to be embracing socialism. Noebel wrote:

If the NAE is going to follow the "evangelical progressives" (translation: leftists, socialists, communists, statists, etc.) they will be making the biggest mistake of the 21st century.

Unlike the New Religious Right leaders of today, Dr. David Noebel understands that another word for progressive is socialist.

The list of "federal programs focused on assisting hungry and poor people" mentioned on the website of "The Circle of Protection", include numerous programs that promote the goals of the United Nations and their quest for global governance and sustainable development.

Rev. Rodriquez is listed on the website of "The Circle of Protection" as one of the "primary signatories" along with Jim Wallis of Sojourners. Dr. David Noebel has written an excellent piece on Jim Wallis that you can read in its entirety on our website at worldviewweekend.com. Here is a small excerpt from Dr. Noebel's article:

First, Jim Wallis has had relationships with the communist Committee in Solidarity with the People of El Salvador (CISPES).

Second, his "Witness for Peace" was an attempt to defend the Nicaraguan Sandinistas! Wallis, together with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright (Obama's former pastor of 20 years) "rallied support for the communist Nicaraguan regime and protested actions by the United States which supported the anti-communist Contra rebels" (Family World News, February 2009, p. 7).

Third, Wallis and his Sojourners community of fellow-travelers believe Fidel Castro's Cuba, Hugo Chavez's Venezuela, Daniel Ortega's Nicaragua, and the other revolutionary forces "restructuring socialist societies" are the Communist paradises the United States needs to emulate in order to establish "social justice." Writing in the November 1983 issue of Sojourners, Jacob Laksin notes, "Jim Wallis and Jim Rice drafted what would become the charter of leftist activists committed to the proliferation of Communist revolutions in Central America" (Laksin, "Sojourners: History, Activities and Agendas" in Discoverthenetworks.org., 2005).

The ugly truth is Wallis wishes to see the destruction of the United States as a nation and in its place "a radical nonconformist community" patterned after the progressive, socialist commune he established in Washington, D.C., in 1971 (Laksin, Ibid.).

I believe that due to ignorance, pride and God's judgment, today's New Religious Right has been infiltrated by a Religious Trojan Horse.

Knowingly or unknowingly, the New Religious Right is being used as "useful idiots" by which to implement the goals of the progressives. Please understand, I am not calling anyone a name. This is a historical term used to describe people that are knowingly or unknowingly used by socialists.

The progressives base their liberal social action on their theological liberalism. However, I believe today's New Religious Right leaders are themselves theologically liberal or theologically ignorant. Either way, the New Religious Right leaders are an easy mark for infiltration. In regards to some NRR leaders, it is their philosophical and theological ignorance that makes them easy dupes for the progressives.

Make no mistake, the progressives do not care if the church in America promotes socialism just as long as the church is so weak theologically and doctrinally that it accepts socialism. Ironically, many of the NRR think they are fighting socialism while they give credibility and an audience to the "evangelical" progressives.

The "evangelical" progressives and theologically liberal must be laughing at how easy it has been for them to lead today's New Religious Right leaders around by the nose. If you doubt this, look at The Response. Did you ever think that the NRR could fall into such a trap even after being warned? Do these men not own computers with a search engine? Did they never think of putting the names of some of their new comrades into a search engine before they hooked their wagon to them?

The New Religious Right thinks they are going to save the country from Obama's socialism while they embrace "evangelical progressives"? The New Religious Right cannot even save themselves from being the "useful idiots" of the theological and political liberals.

If today's pro-family and Christian leaders had taken time to read my book Grave Influence that came out in November of 2009, and heeded my detailed warning on how the socialists were attempting to infiltrate them, they would not be in the mess they are in today.

Sadly, I believe the next generation of pro-family leaders are extremely ignorant when it comes to the worldview and philosophies of the day. Thus, they are being taken captive by the philosophies of men that are not according to Christ as revealed in Colossians 2:8.

Remember that two of the men that were listed on the response website, Che Ahn and C. Peter Wagner, both reportedly took part in the installation service of Todd Bently as "prophet." Dr. John Macarthur has written an article you should read. The article is on why shallow evangelicals are so susceptible to frauds.

Independent Pentecostal pastor, Bill Randles was a guest on my radio program on August 2, 2011. Bill has been warning about the Gnosticism of the New Apostolic Reformation for years in his book "Beware of False Prophets." Pastor Randles explains why Christians praying with NAR members at the "The Response" are not praying to the same Jesus of the Bible. God cannot and will not bless this event or our nation for being unequally yoked with unbelievers.

While I am sorry that "The Response" was even organized. I am thankful that this event has allowed Christians to see that if the church in America follows the New Religious Right and their leaders, she does so at her own peril.

I believe the church in America cannot say that God has not been gracious to us by giving us such a clear example of who and what we must not follow.

I believe that the accepted infiltration of the religious left by the New Religious Right is because God is judging America. I believe part of this judgment includes God giving America a new generation of leaders that will not understand the worldviews and philosophies that are ruling the day. Why else would these pro-family leaders willfully ignore the private warnings given to them in April of 2011 about partnering with the progressives, the New Apostolic Reformation, and the Word of Faith movement?

I believe the increase and acceptance of false teachers and false teaching is God's judgment on America.

Even after all the evidence and Scripture has been given that reveals the false teachers and their false teaching, the New Religious Right leaders and their followers continue to justify their unbiblical projects, initiatives and relationships.

Proverbs 15:32 sums it up perfectly:

He who disdains instruction despises his own soul, But he who heeds rebuke gets understanding.

I believe Christians must warn the church about the emergence of the New Religious Right.

http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worldview-times/article.php?articleid=7411

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

We Don’t Need Another George W. Bush
By Chuck Baldwin
August 11, 2011

Archived column:
http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/?p=3847

Last Saturday, Texas Governor Rick Perry unofficially launched his
2012 Presidential candidacy in Houston (in my opinion). Speculation is
he will officially announce his intentions this weekend in South
Carolina. If he does declare his candidacy, many election-watchers say
Perry will become the GOP frontrunner, due to an extremely weak field
of declared candidates. If Perry does declare his candidacy, everyone
will know that the Houston event was staged for the purpose of
launching his Presidential bid, rhetoric to the contrary
notwithstanding.

If Perry declares his candidacy (and I’m confident he will), people
should also realize that the Houston event was a precursor to the type
of campaign that Perry will use throughout the Republican primary
season. As a fellow Texan, it was not lost on Rick Perry how George W.
Bush obtained the Republican nomination--and eventually the White
House. In short, Rick Perry is going to use the G.W. Bush model to win
a Presidential election.

Think about it: G.W. Bush won the White House after an extremely
unpopular liberal Democrat had been President. Barack Obama’s
popularity is even lower than Bill Clinton’s was--and Clinton was
only the second President in US history to ever be impeached! Bush’s
campaign boss, Karl Rove, brilliantly painted G.W. Bush as being a
wholesome “born again Christian,” which played very well with a
Christian electorate that was tired of being embarrassed by a lying,
philandering reprobate living in the White House.

In 2012, the American electorate, especially the Christian
electorate, is totally fed up with an incumbent President whom
everyone knows to be extremely sympathetic to Muslim and Marxist
ideologies. Plus, a sizeable percentage of the American people truly
suspect that Obama was NOT born in the United States and is,
therefore, not even qualified to be President. This is the stage upon
which Rick Perry appears. It is a stage very similar to the one George
W. Bush stepped onto in 2000. And just as Bush played the “born
again Christian” card to the max in the 2000 Presidential campaign,
so Rick Perry appears to be ready to do in 2012. That is what the
Houston event was all about last Saturday.

Billed as “A Day of Prayer and Fasting,” the event solidified
Perry’s preferred status among evangelical Christians. With the help
of the American Family Association (which reportedly contributed up to
a million dollars to the event), James Dobson’s Focus on the Family,
and Cornerstone Church’s (San Antonio) Pastor John Hagee, Perry is
all but assured of cornering the “born again” vote, just as G.W.
Bush did in 2000.

One would like to think that America’s Christians learned something
from the two GWB administrations, but it doesn’t appear that they
have. I think it is safe to say that Dobson, Hagee, et al, would
endorse ANYONE nominated by the Republican Party. They have already
proven that, have they not? James Dobson went so far as to humiliate
himself by endorsing big government John McCain in the 2008 general
elections, even after vowing publicly that he would “NEVER”
support McCain. During the primaries, however, the Republican
candidate who can “talk the Bible” the best can expect the support
of these clueless evangelical leaders. And this time around, it
appears that Rick Perry is that man. You can rest assured if Perry
doesn’t win the nomination, Dobson and Hagee will be right there for
whoever does.

For the record, I invite anyone out there who still labors under the
delusion that George W. Bush presided over some kind of “born
again” Christian administration to check out the vast amounts of
information I have compiled on my web site that exposes Bush as being
just another big government elitist, who did as much (or more) to
strip America of its God-given liberties as any other President in
history. See the record at:

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/?page_id=38

Furthermore, even cursory research will uncover the fact that the
Bush and Clinton families have long collaborated together in criminal
activity on a massive scale--activity that, in all likelihood,
continues to this very day. (I still say, don’t be surprised if
Obama dumps Joe Biden as his Vice President and puts Hillary Clinton
on the ticket before next year’s elections.)

Of course, G.W. Bush was never held accountable by evangelical
Christian voters for his unconstitutional conduct. All they cared
about was Bush’s Christian rhetoric. And it does appear that is all
they care about today. As a result, Rick Perry will prove to be a
formidable candidate in the GOP primaries.

I have said over and over again that I would rather vote for an
unbeliever who would preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of
the United States, than vote for a believer who would NOT preserve,
protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States! The pious
rhetoric of political candidates means nothing!

If I hire a plumber to fix a drainage problem at my house, I am not
interested so much in where he goes to church, or whether he teaches
Sunday School, or what denomination he claims. I am hiring him to fix
my plumbing! We sign a contract, he and I. I promise to pay him
“X” amount of dollars, and he promises that when he’s finished,
my toilets will flush. Christian or not, I expect him to honor the
terms of his contract.

Ladies and gentlemen, when we elect a civil magistrate (at any
level), we are entering into a contract with the one we elected. We
gave them our support, which allowed them to obtain public office, and
they promise (before Almighty God) to preserve, protect, and defend
the Constitution of the United States. They do not promise to be
“good Christians.” They do not promise to be “good
Republicans.” They do not promise to be “good conservatives.”
They take an oath before God (they sign a contract with the American
people) to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the
United States. And it is our job as citizens to hold our civil
magistrates to their oath! In fact, if any elected office holder were
a TRUE Christian, he or she would take their oath even more seriously,
would they not?

Instead of being excited about a candidate claiming to be a
Christian, or claiming to pray and read his or her Bible, we need to
get excited about a candidate who is serious about preserving the
liberties of the American people, and who makes a commitment to
protect and preserve the principles enshrined in our Declaration of
Independence, Bill of Rights, and US Constitution!

Before we talk about Rick Perry’s commitment to prayer and fasting,
let’s find out if Rick Perry believes that there must be a
Declaration of War before America begins invading, bombing, and
occupying foreign countries. Let’s find out if he believes he has
the authority as President to use US military forces against American
citizens. Let’s find out if he believes he has the authority to give
billions and trillions of dollars away to foreign countries. Let’s
find out if he plans to commit US military forces to the whims of the
United Nations Security Council. Let’s find out if he supports the
Military Commissions Act. Let’s find out if he supports the Patriot
Act. Let’s find out if he believes the US government has the
authority to use super-computers and advanced technology to continue
to turn the United States into a giant surveillance-society. Let’s
find out how serious he is about closing that southern border:
speaking of which, what did Rick Perry do as governor of the border
State of Texas to stop illegal immigration? And while we are on the
subject of Border States, what did Rick Perry do to stop the NAFTA
superhighway? Before we get excited about Rick Perry being a “good
Christian,” let’s find out if he supports the Council of
Governors, or the North American Union, or the Continuity of
Government, or Agenda 21. Let’s find out if Perry will launch a
Justice Department investigation into the ATF’s (under Barack Obama
and Eric Holder) clandestine operation of providing firearms to
Mexican drug gangs. We could go on and on with these kinds of
questions.

The sad truth is, our illustrious evangelical leaders on the right
are just as culpable in the dismantling and deterioration of the
American republic as are those on the political or religious left!
Both sides are willing to give their favored politicos a pass on
constitutional governance. And ladies and gentlemen, that is why it
hasn’t mattered to a tinker’s dam whether a Democrat or
Republican, “liberal” or “conservative” is in the White House!
And that’s why it won’t matter in 2012.

Besides, if James Dobson and John Hagee were truly interested in
protecting and preserving the principles enshrined in our Declaration
of Independence, Bill of Rights, and US Constitution, they would be
promoting the candidacy of Ron Paul. But, unfortunately, they
wouldn’t do it in 2008, and they won’t do it in 2012. They lack
both the courage and the sagacity.

We don’t need another George W. Bush in the White House. For that
matter, we don’t need another Jimmy Carter in the White House. What
we need is a President (governor, mayor, sheriff, etc.) who will
preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States!

*If you appreciate this column and want to help me distribute these
editorial opinions to an ever-growing audience, donations may now be
made by credit card, check, or Money Order. Use this link:

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/?page_id=19

Chuck Baldwin

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven