Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: JESUS WORKED (died) FORTY YEARS OLD...hEAR HIS VOICE?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.gregorgimmel.com/BC-Dating2.pdf

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Mike,

Here is another source.

in the PDF after reading it on the 13th and 14th page are the charts explaining the timeline based on the previous 12 pages of the PDF.

Anyways hope you are able to read it and find some information of value.

God Bless

Maranatha!!!

Steven

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Steven
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.gregorgimmel.com/BC-Dating2.pdf

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Mike,

Here is another source.

In the PDF after reading it on the 13th and 14th page are the charts explaining the timeline based on the previous 12 pages of the PDF.

Anyways hope you are able to read it and find some information of value.

God Bless

Maranatha!!!

Steven

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Dear Brother Steven,

The quoted timeline has certain non-biblical 'facts' which could not be correct as follows:-

1) the timeline was 4117years till Jesus which if we added 2000years till this year...it had already entered the 7th DAY REST of GOD which I COULD NOT ACCEPT as a fact.
The reason is that we are not yet in the 7th DAY REST because satan is not yet LOCKED 1000years and JESUS has not TAKEN Kingdom YET and we are not yet reigning as Kings, right?

2) The author quoted Daniel's 70weeks till Jesus was 490years+49years+1yr which means that Daniel was given 77weeks + 1 day INSTEAD of the 70weeks which is not biblical, right?
I need not explain...

3) The author stated that 586BC was scientifically proven and we should not take it as a FACT because SCIENTIST could not even Believe the Earth was Created within 6DAYs, so could we believe in Carbon DATing of 586BC?
I need not explain...

4) Have you seen my website showing the 6000years puzzle solved? It was a summary of the most refined or fined-tuned 7000years timeline to the years with tolerances & accuracies factored in.

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730281

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730272

5) the 430years sojourning was started by Israel and not by Abraham.
Pls note that Joseph was sold into Egypt in the 30th year of Jacob's sojourning and so began 400years affliction in Egypt.
Jacob went into sojourning after their father Eber died and Esau wanted to kill Jacob after the days of the mourning is over.
Jacob ran away to Laban and stay 14years there and Joseph was born before Jacob wanted to leave Laban but Laban asked Jacob to stay 6years for wages.
Joseph was born when Jacob was 91yrs old.
Joseph was 17yr old meaning that 30yrs of Sojourning which explains the mystery of 430yrs and 400yrs in these 2 verses...

Ge:15:13,14: "And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed[not Abraham] shall be a stranger in a land[Egypt] that is not theirs, and shall serve them[Egyptians]; and they[Egyptians] shall afflict them[Israelites] four hundred[400] years;And also that nation[Egypt], whom they[Israelites] shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance[EXODUS]."

FULFILLMENT: note the comas in between 'WHO DWELT IN EGYPT'

Exodus:12:40: "Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years."

The PHRASE is this:
Now the sojourning of the children of Israel was four hundred and thirty years.
Israel was having children and started 30years of sojourning with Laban.
the Four Hundred YEARS in Egypt was added as sojourning years too.

There are many many details in my timelines and you may download to confirm them pls.

OR YOU MAY VIEW THESE compressed version directly from website:-

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730270

Pls check and you would understand why I believe the timeline is not done of my own accord...

Hi Mike,

I guess I'm not smart enough or the Holy Spirit does not want me to know.

I have prayed and at this point I can't agree with a 40 year old Jesus dying.

Since we are so close to the rapture I guess I will be wrong until the rapture when all things will be revealed on this particular point.

God Bless

Maranatha.

Steven

Daniel’s Seventy Weeks And The Rebirth Of Israel -
Book Excerpt from “The Language of God in Prophecy”

In this Book Excerpt from “The Language of God in Prophecy” that was published in 2006 and revised and updated in 2011, Messianic Bible Scholar Helena Lehman shows how the Prophet Daniel's “Seventy Weeks Prophecy” can be applied to BOTH the First and Second Advent of Yahshua or Jesus. By applying the prophecy correctly, it can show the year of Yahshua’s First Coming as Emmanuel and the Lamb of God in 3 BC and His death and resurrection in 31 AD. Also, when its 70 weeks are seen as years that are added to the 1948 re-birth of Israel, this same prophecy may show that the Tribulation will begin in 2011 and that Yahshua will return to fight the Battle of Armageddon on behalf of both Houses of Israel in 2017 AD.

Daniel’s Seventy Weeks And The Rebirth Of Israel - Book Excerpt from "The Language of God in Prophecy"

TAGS: "Bible Prophecy", "Messianic Christian", "Birth of Christ", "Death and Resurrection of Christ", "Millennial Rule of Christ", Eschatology, "Second Coming", "Biblical Astrology", "Great Tribulation", "Battle of Armageddon", "Millennial Rule of Christ", "Kingdom of God"

Dear Helena,

Daniel:9:26: "And after threescore and two weeks [62weeks or 434years] shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: "

note: It is confirmed that from King Cyrus till the wall being rebuilt by King Artaxerxes in his 20th reign was 7weeks or 49years fulfilled by Nehemiah which is done within 49+3 or 52days.

Nehemiah:2:1: "And it came to pass in the month Nisan, in the twentieth year of Artaxerxes the king, that wine was before him: and I took up the wine, and gave it unto the king. Now I had not been beforetime sad in his presence."

Nehemiah:6:15: "So the wall was finished in the twenty and fifth day of the month Elul, in fifty and two days."

From King Cyrus' decree till King Artaxerxes 20th reign
was 7weeks or 49years
and from King Artaxerxes rebuilding the wall till Christ' cut off
is ONLY 62WEEKS or 434years
and so 457BC till 32AD dates which is 69weeks or 483yrs
and not 62weeks are wrong
and I need not explain further because prophecy was given PARTly to ALL INDIVIDUALLY and DATEs were ALL WRONG...before these last days...

Forgive me this and pls confirm whether you will be like Deacon Stephen or Apostle Paul to argue with Jews&Pharisees that JESUS is LIKE MOSES?

Hope Helena could explain why you think God's REST DAY has started even though satan is still creating havoc?

I could understand it is due to the wrong DATES of Christ's Birth & Resurrection years, right?

Steven
Hi Mike,

I guess I'm not smart enough or the Holy Spirit does not want me to know.

I have prayed and at this point I can't agree with a 40 year old Jesus dying.

Since we are so close to the rapture I guess I will be wrong until the rapture when all things will be revealed on this particular point.

God Bless

Maranatha.

Steven

Dear Steven,

I am sorry if I have wounded you...I am not smart and just found that the Gospel scriptures have hidden this 7years like 7days Jesus' ministry not recorded so as to only reveal in these last days.

During Apostles' time whereby they know Jesus died at 40yrs old and so they could CONFIDENTLY ARGUE OR DIE for CONFIRMING JESUS AS THE HIGH PRIEST (Aaron was 40yrs in wilderness too) and Like MOSES.

However, modern Christians in this last century who has computers to help research did not have the understanding which was not recorded and so many wrong dates were SUGGESTED.

Then PEOPLE used or QUOTED these DATES as FACTS which is why the PATHS become CROOKED.

GOD has given HIS HOLY SPIRIT to ALL of us and the HOLY SPIRIT will not TELL YOU Unless you STUDY the WORD and hopefully it is in HIS WILL to reveal.

Just as we know that JESUS is coming soon and many brothers and sisters who have the same HOLYSPIRIT are not waken up yet, right?

How can so many Christians with the SAME HOLYSPIRIT say DIFFERENT DATES? 9BC,6BC,3BC,1BC,1AD,3AD for Christ's Birth?

why so many different Crucification DATES? 24AD,27AD,28AD,29AD,30AD,31AD,32AD,33AD,40AD,43AD?

so many FALSE Prophets?

PLS be OPEN to this ONE I pray...40yrs WORKS of JESUS is really EYE-OPENING.

You will see that God is True and every man a LIAR...makes PLAIN ALL PROPHECIES...

That is the reason why SO MANY DATES are WRONG.

I am not saying I know...just finding that MANY are not having the SAME DATE and this does not mean they are not CHRISTIANs whom JESUS Redeemed, right?

Sorry that I am too direct and HURTing ...tRUTH hurts...

Shalom Mike,

As I said before, I will not argue with you. I presented my findings as a way of sharing my opinion after careful research and prayer. Many people agree with my findings and find them plausible. Others have tried to refute my work, but they have failed to impress me with their opinion or to make me wish to deny the Holy Spirit, Who is Wisdom.

You are not the God of Wisdom and you have failed to impress me with your own wisdom, which is foolishness to God. So I guess we can agree to agreeably DISAGREE.

I will not change my mind as Yahshua has given me inspiration of the Holy Spirit to believe what I believe. If you are not inspired in the same way then we must have different spirits directing us. So there is NO POINT in arguing, is there?

I will continue to pray for you to understand and to follow the lead of the Holy Spirit rather than your own wisdom.

God bless you! Maranatha!

From Yah’s Servant, Helena

Hi Mike,

I'm not wounded....I sincerely do not see a point in arguing or debating our differences about Jesus timeline on earth.

You have shared your view, opinion and I have shared my view.

I do not care to continue to discuss this topic and choose to move on.

I appreciate your opinion but that is all it is your opinion.

I read the bible and study and the conclusions that I have reached have come from diligently studying scripture am I always right? NOPE.

Do I leave room for your opinion YES.

Do not feel you have wounded me you are free to share your opinion on this site we may not always agree but my security is not in agreeing with you on every point regarding the bible.

God Bless

Maranatha.

Steven

Dear Helena,

Is there another or different HolySpirit if the dates are different and you do not agree meaning only you have the Spirit of Wisdom if people could not agree with you?

I believe HolySpirit has convinced us according to our our ability and not by my own wisdom.
Only Jesus has the FULL WISDOM and ONLY JESUS has the FULL HOLYSPIRIT.

We can disagree but when you say mine or other brother is not having the same HolySpirit you may be guilty of Blaspheme...

Luke:12:10: "And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven."

Steven
Hi Mike,

I'm not wounded....I sincerely do not see a point in arguing or debating our differences about Jesus timeline on earth.

You have shared your view, opinion and I have shared my view.

I do not care to continue to discuss this topic and choose to move on.

I appreciate your opinion but that is all it is your opinion.

I read the bible and study and the conclusions that I have reached have come from diligently studying scripture am I always right? NOPE.

Do I leave room for your opinion YES.

Do not feel you have wounded me you are free to share your opinion on this site we may not always agree but my security is not in agreeing with you on every point regarding the bible.

God Bless

Maranatha.

Steven

Dear Brother Steven,

Understand that you have been the most open-minded person besides Gimel and only this ONE point regarding Jesus works is critical to me that you have not yet open yourself to it like the rest of many brothers/sisters.

Hope you are not saying that I have a different spirit if HolySpirit has not shown you yet.

Still hoping that you may read the Gospels again beginning from Baptism and note this missing time till John(B) cast into PriSON.

Hope you would agree because we have the SAME HolySpirit working through DIFFERENT BODY MEMBERs of the SAME CHRIST.

Do not be like Helena saying a different Spirit working in me...which is unforgiveable...

I agree that you disagree my dear brother.

I am sad and very very sad....

But Let Every man Prove his own work, and then he shall have rejoicing in himself alone

Sorry Steven,

"But Let Every man Prove his own work, and then he shall have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. For every man shall bear his own burden."James6:4,5

pls allow me to prove my point...that Jesus started His Ministry for a 'certain season' before John(B) was in prison.

This 'certain season' was HIDDEN and revealed before to me by Jesuspolice website and like many true Christians who are not aware of this...I was skeptical too initially.

Now I am fully convinced that this could be a KEY to understanding JESUS' HIDDEN Ministry not that I am smart..but that its my burden...
However this does not mean that I am of different Spirit...please hear me ok?

Before John(Baptist) was cast into Prison in John3:24, JESUS and His disciples saw His beginning of Miracles near 1st YEAR PASSOVER FEAST at the start of JESUS' CHURCH ministry.

see John2:
v1:"And the Third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee..."
v11:"This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested His glory..."
v13:"And the Jews' Passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem."
v23:"Now when He was in Jerusalem at the PASSOVER, in the feast day, many believed in His name..."

see John3:22-36 & 4:1-3
v22:"After these things came Jesus and His disciples into the land of Judea; and there He tarried with them, and baptized."
v23: "And John[Baptist] ALSO was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized."
v24: "For John[Baptist] was NOT yet cast into prison"
John4:1-3:"When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples then John(B), (Though Jesus Himself baptized not, but His disciples.) He left Judea, and departed again into Galilee."

John(B) had been baptizing for certain season before being cast into prison

Although the Gospels of Matthew4, Mark1 & Luke4 started to mention JESUS was Forty Days in the wilderness, in John's gospel it was not mentioned.

as confirmed in Luke4:13, "And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from Him[Jesus] for a SEASON. "

So could you see what I am trying to convince you too?
That there is a season From 40days Temptation till John(B) cast into prison and so the Gospel accounts 'NOW' when Jesus had heard that John[B) was cast into Prison..." Matthew4:12

A new findings below...

John(Baptist) was killed before the 2ND YEAR Passover which was before JESUS' feeding of 5000men... using 5loaves & 2fishes.

note in John6:1-14
v4:"And the Passover,a feast of the Jews, was nigh."
v5:"When Jesus then lifted up His eyes, and saw a great company come unto Him..."
v9:"There is a lad here, which hath 5 barley loaves, and 2 small fishes:..."

see Matthew 14:
v10:"...beheaded John(B) in the prison."
v13:"When Jesus heard of it, He departed thence by ship into a desert place apart..."
v17:"...We have 5loaves&2fishes."
v21:"And they that had eaten were about 5000 men, beside women, and children."

see Mark6:14-46:
v27:"...beheaded him[John(B)] in the prison."
v30,31:"And the apostles gathered themselves unto Jesus, and told Him all things,...He said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while..."
v38:"...they say, 5[loaves] & 2 fishes."
v44:"And they that did eat of the loaves were about 5000 men."

see Luke9:7-17:
v9:"And Herod said, John(B)have I beheaded..."
v10:"And the apostles, when they were returned, told Him[Jesus]...And He took them, and went aside privately into a desert place belonging to the city called Bethsaida."
v13:"...we have no more but 5 loaves & 2 fishes..."
v14:"For they were about 5000 men..."

John(B) was also Sacrificed as a PASSOVER LAMB 1year after JESUS' Cana Miracle?

Sorry that I am sad because if I believe in Jesus' 40year works which does not agree with the majority and was therefore branded the EVIL SPIRIT...I need to prove my innocence.

"Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins."James5:20

Hope you forgive me.
I forgive Helena too because I was often proud and boastful of my own theories, wisdom and works which is NOT Christ like.

The year John(B) in Prison...when Philip Tetrarch died and Herod (Antipas) took over Herodias

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730287?i=41401276

an open-minded research base on both Biblical and 1st century Historian Flavius Josephus's account

Dear All,

pls look at all the sharings in the webpg and let me know if it is not open minded...thanks

With more understanding of the years of Jesus' timeline...the more fun in the watching, agree?

If Jesus died in 40AD Spring Nisan 15th and resurrected on 18th...

then 2000x360days = 1971x365.2468+99days

meaning 40AD+1971=2011AD this year our Pentecost FeAST.

That is still a possibility because there could be 1 LEAP month LESSER and needed to be included to make this AV month = Tammuz month.

So could it be that so many prophecies be concurrently fulfilled before September 2011?

This is further confirmation, agree?

JESUS WORKED AS SHEPHERD 7 YEARS...like unto Jacob,Moses,David...

Strange prompting from the Lord that JESUS MEANT WHAT HE SAID THAT HE IS THE GOOD SHEPHERD.

Pls Sudy and See Gospel of John Chapter10:1-18.

note: verse 7:
"...Verily, verily, I say unto you, I AM the DOOR of the SHEEP."

note verse 11:
"I AM the good SHEPHERD: the good SHEPHERD giveth His life for the SHEEP."

again verse 14:
"I AM the good SHEPHERD, and know My SHEEP, and AM known of Mine."

THRICE JESUS SAID "I AM" and HE is NOT ASSUMING HE IS SPIRITUALLY SHEPHERD...but HE HAD BEEN A SHEPHERD like unto MOSES, JACOB(ISRAEL) and DAVID...
note Abraham, Isaac and Israel kept sheep which are abominations to Egyptians.

see Genesis 47:3b:"...And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers."

---------------------------------------
JESUS Like unto JACOB the SHEPHERD worked 7years twice and 6years the 3rd time.

see Genesis Chapter29

note: verse 2:
"And he(Jacob) looked, and behold a well in the field, and, lo, there were 3 flocks of sheep lying by it: for out of that well they watered the flocks: and a great stone was upon the well's mouth."

note: verse 20:
"And Jacob served 7 years for Rachel; and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her."

note: verse 27:
"Fulfil her week, and we will give thee this also for the service which thous shalt serve with me(Laban or satan?) yet 7 OTHER years."

see Genesis Chapter30

note: verse 36:
"And he(Laban or satan?) set himself 3 days' journey betwixt himself and Jacob: and Jacob fed the rest of Laban's flocks."

--------------------------------------

JESUS [worked 80 months?] Like unto MOSES the 80year old SHEPHERD called to deliver Israel.

see Exodus Chapter2:15-25 Chapter3:1

JESUS Like unto David the SHEPHERD King of Israel.

1Samuel 16:11b:"...And he(Jesse the father of David) said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he(David) keepeth the sheep..."

"But these are written, that ye(you) might believe
that Jesus is the Christ(Anointed ONE),
the Son of God;
and that believing ye(you) might
have life through His name."
John 20:31

"...Believe on the Lord Jesus,
and thou(you) shalt be saved,
and thy(your) house(family)."
Acts 16:31

JESUS WORKED (died) FORTY x 100 YEARS 2000yrs ago

if Jesus died in the 4000th Year wich was 2000yrs ago...

Would this also mean
40x 100yrs(Abraham age when Isaac was born)
from creation?

Genesis::21:5:
And Abraham was 100 years old,
when his son Isaac was born unto him."

Would this also mean
40x 2x 50yrs(Jubiles)
from creation?

Leviticus:25:10,11:
"And ye shall hallow the fiftieth (50th)year,
and proclaim liberty throughout all the land...
A jubile shall that fiftieth (50th)year be unto you..."

Would this also mean
10x 400yrs(affliction in Egypt)
from creation?

Genesis:15:13:
"And he said unto Abram,
Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger
in a land that is not theirs,
and shall serve them;
and they shall afflict them 400 years;"

---------------------------------------------
"But these are written, that ye(you) might believe