Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hebrews 3 mentioned His Forty Years Works Twice

Hi Mike,

Are you open to revelation and allowing the Holy Spirit to share another idea?

The life of Jesus on earth lasted 33 1/2 years, but only the last 3 1/2 years of that was dedicated to healing the sick and raising the dead, etc. He was the "Anointed One" during those last 3 1/2 years

http://www.bibletimelines.org/framedlife.html

Keep looking UP!

Maranatha.

Steven

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.gregorgimmel.com/BC-Dating2.pdf

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Mike,

Here is another source.

In the PDF after reading it on the 13th and 14th page are the charts explaining the timeline based on the previous 12 pages of the PDF.

Anyways hope you are able to read it and find some information of value.

God Bless

Maranatha!!!

Steven

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Steven
Hi Mike,

Are you open to revelation and allowing the Holy Spirit to share another idea?

The life of Jesus on earth lasted 33 1/2 years, but only the last 3 1/2 years of that was dedicated to healing the sick and raising the dead, etc. He was the "Anointed One" during those last 3 1/2 years

http://www.bibletimelines.org/framedlife.html

Keep looking UP!

Maranatha.

Steven

Dear Steven,

You are the ONE who is NOT open...I was opened to that '30yrs old + 3.5yrs' ministry for 20yrs since my conversion...

Last year The LORD Revealed to me this HIDDEN LONELY MINISTRY of CHRIST in HIS WORD.

'30yrs old' + '?time' + '3.5yrs'

Pls check it out my dear brother and you will find joy and truth in knowing and understanding Mystery only revealed in this LAST DAYS...

----------------------------------------------------

Pls check Gospels Matthew4,Mark1&Luke3
note that JESUS was driven immediately into wilderness for 40DAYS
and there is A 'MISSING TIME' when JESUS BEGAN PREACHING AFTER JOHN(Baptist) was cast into PRISON...
then Matthew/Mark&Luke started to mentioned about JESUS' ministry to start preaching Repentence...
then Jesus asked Peter to Follow HIM & forsake all.

According to Gospel of Matthew,Mark&Luke

'Baptism of JESUS' + '40DAYS' + 'MISSING TIME' + John(B)in Prison + 'JESUS Preached Repentence' + 'Peter Forsook ALL & Followed JESUS'

AFTER Baptism
immediately FORTY DAYS in WILDERNESS
Now When John(Baptist) in PRISON,
then JESUS Preached Repentence...
then JESUS CALLED PETER Again who forsook all and Followed JESUS

Pls read Gospel John Chapter1 and note that 'JESUS' 40DAYs in wilderness' was not even mentioned and there is this 'MISSING TIME' when JESUS appeared the next day to JOHN(Baptist)...knowing that there must be 'UNKNOWN TIME PERIOD' before JESUS met John(Baptist) again.

ONE DAY...John(Baptist) confirmed to Jews/Priest&Pharisees that John(B) is not the Prophet/Christ/Elijah.
see John1:19-28

NEXT DAY...John(Baptist) Bare Record that JESUS is the LAMB OF GOD.
see John1:29-34
pls note that John was talking about what he saw earlier that the HolySpirit descended upon JESUS CHRIST when JESUS was baptised by him...and PLS DO NOT ASSUME BAPTISM EVENT taking place.

AGAIN the NEXT DAY...John(Baptist) looking at JESUS Bare Record again that JESUS is the LAMB OF GOD...and this DAY JOHN(Disciple) and ANDREW followed JESUS
see John1:35-39

Before the FOLLOWING DAYAndrew found SIMON(named PETER by JESUS)
see John1:40-43

VERY IMPORTANT point...John was not yet cast into prison when Peter followed Jesus...John3:24

According to Gospel of John,

'?time' + 'NEXT DAY' + 'NEXT DAY' + '3.5yrs JESUS MINISTRY according to GOSPELofJOHN'

The Account of Jesus' Ministry Started since
THE DAY, John(B) confirmed that he is not the PROPHET,
+ NEXT DAY, John(B) confirmed that JESUS is the LAMB of GOD
+ NEXT DAY, John(B) confirmed that JESUS is the LAMB of GOD...and 2 Disciples followed JESUS and started the CHURCH Ministry of JESUS CHRIST

note: Baptism EVEnt not recorded as a process but a narration of John(B)

note: 40days of JESUS in the Wilderness was not necessary to be mentioned because 7 years has passed.

note: Peter followed his brother Andrew who followed Jesus before John(B) was cast into prison and Peter was not prepared to forsake ALL yet.
John3:24

Dear Steven,

could you pls anwser my questions below?

1) Do you believe that Jesus need to WORK ALONE like JACOB for 7years before JESUS could CALL HIS Church?

2) Do you believe that John(B) confirmed that JESUS was the LAMB of GOD after A MISSING TIME (of AT LEAST 40DAYS) since John(B) baptised JESUS?

3) Do you believe that JESUS started ministry Before OR After John(B) was cast into Prison?

4) Do you believe there is this missing time from 40DAYS wilderness till John(B) was cast in Prison?

5) If Jesus died at 33.5yrs old, would you DARE argue with JEWS&Priest that JESUS is like MOSES the Prophet?

6) Would you mind DYING by being STONED to confirm if JESUS died 33.5yrs old?

7) Why don't you believe that JESUS died 40yrs old?

Steven
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.gregorgimmel.com/BC-Dating2.pdf

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Mike,

Here is another source.

In the PDF after reading it on the 13th and 14th page are the charts explaining the timeline based on the previous 12 pages of the PDF.

Anyways hope you are able to read it and find some information of value.

God Bless

Maranatha!!!

Steven

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Dear Brother Steven,

The quoted timeline has certain non-biblical 'facts' which could not be correct as follows:-

1) the timeline was 4117years till Jesus which if we added 2000years till this year...it had already entered the 7th DAY REST of GOD which I COULD NOT ACCEPT as a fact.
The reason is that we are not yet in the 7th DAY REST because satan is not yet LOCKED 1000years and JESUS has not TAKEN Kingdom YET and we are not yet reigning as Kings, right?

2) The author quoted Daniel's 70weeks till Jesus was 490years+49years+1yr which means that Daniel was given 77weeks + 1 day INSTEAD of the 70weeks which is not biblical, right?
I need not explain...

3) The author stated that 586BC was scientifically proven and we should not take it as a FACT because SCIENTIST could not even Believe the Earth was Created within 6DAYs, so could we believe in Carbon DATing of 586BC?
I need not explain...

4) Have you seen my website showing the 6000years puzzle solved? It was a summary of the most refined or fined-tuned 7000years timeline to the years with tolerances & accuracies factored in.

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730281

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730272

5) the 430years sojourning was started by Israel and not by Abraham.
Pls note that Joseph was sold into Egypt in the 30th year of Jacob's sojourning and so began 400years affliction in Egypt.
Jacob went into sojourning after their father Eber died and Esau wanted to kill Jacob after the days of the mourning is over.
Jacob ran away to Laban and stay 14years there and Joseph was born before Jacob wanted to leave Laban but Laban asked Jacob to stay 6years for wages.
Joseph was born when Jacob was 91yrs old.
Joseph was 17yr old meaning that 30yrs of Sojourning which explains the mystery of 430yrs and 400yrs in these 2 verses...

Ge:15:13,14: "And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed[not Abraham] shall be a stranger in a land[Egypt] that is not theirs, and shall serve them[Egyptians]; and they[Egyptians] shall afflict them[Israelites] four hundred[400] years;And also that nation[Egypt], whom they[Israelites] shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance[EXODUS]."

FULFILLMENT: note the comas in between 'WHO DWELT IN EGYPT'

Exodus:12:40: "Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years."

The PHRASE is this:
Now the sojourning of the children of Israel was four hundred and thirty years.
Israel was having children and started 30years of sojourning with Laban.
the Four Hundred YEARS in Egypt was added as sojourning years too.

There are many many details in my timelines and you may download to confirm them pls.

OR YOU MAY VIEW THESE compressed version directly from website:-

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730270

Pls check and you would understand why I believe the timeline is not done of my own accord...