Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Economic Collapse a Mathematical Certainty - Top 5 Places Where Not To Be

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Economic Collapse a Mathematical Certainty - Top 5 Places Where Not To Be

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: Economic Collapse a Mathematical Certainty - Top 5 Places Where Not To Be

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/915/837/The_Economy_Is_Still_In_Trouble;_Experts_Still_Predict_Economic_Meltdown.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Economy Is Still In Trouble; Experts Still Predict Economic Meltdown

Some of the world's leading economists believe things are going to get a whole lot worse!

Although the stock market fell over 500 points on Thursday, August 4th, a government report that hiring improved in July sent stocks soaring higher just after the market opened Friday.

Unfortunately, the rally lasted less than a half-hour, as many economists still fear that the economy might dip back into recession. Others still warn of an impending stock market crash, resulting in an economic then social Armageddon.

Italy, Spain and Japan are having real problems now. There looks like a possible world collapse could soon be on the way.

When will America Collapse? What the video bellow and listen to the answers from experts like Jim Rogers, Max Wolf, David Walker, Gerald Celente, David Vickers and CNN's Jack Cafferty.

When will America Collapse? .....answers from Jim Rogers, Marc Faber, Gerald Celente and others

The end is coming, that much is clear, we cannot prevent it, we can only hope to stall it as long and best we can. Nobody can predict the day, the month, not even the year, but time is running out.

Since we cannot prevent the economic collapse or the chaos that will follow, we must prepare for it. And considering we don't know the year, month, week or day the **** will hit the fan, I strongly suggest we (you) start preparing now. Don't start procrastinating, finding excuses and keep putting it off. This mess could start a lot sooner than we think. In fact, doesn't something usually when we expect something the least?

The better your financial situation is right now, the better you can prepare for the coming storm. But no matter what your resources are, you had better get on it before it's too late!

Unless you are a skilled survivalist as well as an economic genius, I recommend the advice from the investment experts at Weiss Research, Sean Brodrick,ho has been featured on many financial talk shows, including CNBC Squawk Box, Fox Business, CNN, The Glenn Beck Program, Your World with Neil Cavuto and Bloomberg Market Line. He is a contributing columnist to MarketWatch.com and a frequent commentator on one of Canada's premiere financial websites, HoweStreet.com.

Brodrick has written, The Ultimate Suburban Survivalist Guide: The Smartest Money Moves to Prepare for Any Crisis, the ultimate guide to preparing for and profiting during a disaster of any kind. With this book, author Brodrick teaches you the simple things you can do that will help you prepare and profit in this changing economic landscape. He discusses how you should position yourself financially in order to survive—and possibly thrive—during a regular economic downturn, a full-blown recession, or an economic collapse. He addresses how to protect your health—and that of your family—as well as your home from uncontrollable events. He offers practical advice for storing food and water, buying survival gear, and becoming more self-sufficient. He even details different transportation options, should traditional means fail, and offers practical advice on evacuating an area should things become unstable.

I can also with a clear conscience recommend, The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse and Going Galt: Surviving Economic Armageddon, as well as How to Survive the End of the World as We Know It: Tactics, Techniques, and Technologies for Uncertain Times (See all Health, Mind & Body Books) when things really go crazy.

Now, you can either believe that this is going to happen and start preparing, or you can deny the signs of the times and hope for the best. I just hope you don't put the lives of those who depend on you at risk because you're an optimist!

You may also want to read my article from yesterday, Friday, August 8, 2011, Fears of a Total Stock Market Crash triggers Fears of Worldwide Economic Armageddon.

Written By: Tom Retterbush

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.conspiracywatch.net/2011/08/fears-of-total-stock-market-crash.html

Fears of a Total Stock Market Crash triggers Fears of Worldwide Economic Armageddon

New Economists Fears of a Financial Armageddon are felt on Wall Street in the form of Falling Stocks

Gripped by fears of a possible depression, the stock market suffered its worst day Thursday, August 8, 2011, since the financial crisis in the fall of 2008.

It was the most alarming day yet in the almost uninterrupted selling that has swept Wall Street for two weeks. Across the financial markets, the day was reminiscent of the wild swings that defined the financial crisis in September and October three years ago. Gold prices briefly hit a record high. Oil fell even more than stocks — 6 percent, or $5.30 a barrel. And frightened investors were so desperate to get into some government bonds that they were willing accept almost no return on their money.

"We are continuing to be bombarded by worries about the global economy," said Bill Stone, the chief investment strategist for PNC Financial.

Everyone is talking about financial collapse, financial meltdown and financial Armageddon. Everyone is expecting a real live stock market crash, like we haven't seen since the one that caused the Great Depression.

Mainstream media headlines everywhere read; Stock market crash: Think 1938, not 2008, Stock Market Crash, Find Out What's Next for US, Global Agenda: Crash! and This Pattern Suggests Stock Market Crash Coming in the Fall ...

But that is nothing compared to what some smaller, less censored media is saying, with headlines like; Economists predicting second, worse economic meltdown, The Coming Crisis: "Brace yourself for economic disaster", Essential Preparation for 2011 Economic Meltdown, U.S. Economic Meltdown 2012,

With the debt crisis diversion over, the economic crisis continues just as I predicted.

Not long ago, the who world was focused on the US debt ceiling crisis. Investors appeared worried about the deadlocked negotiations in Washington over raising the ceiling on government debt. No one other than myself (see my article, The Debt Ceiling Conspiracy; don't let Doomsday Politicians scare you) and serious economists talked or even though about the economy in general. As soon as the ceiling was raised, investors focused on the job market crisis, the housing market dilemma and the lack of manufacturing in America, compounded with the problems associated with the world economy, were then and are now our real problems.

When you compound these already detrimental problems with American's ever dwindling work ethics and loose morals of our youth, Houston we have a problem.

Lets face it, America produces virtually nothing worthwhile for the world, just dollar bills. And even those our in trouble.

Europe is in just as bad, if not worse shape than the US; all the European nations (except Germany and one or two of the smaller, financially insignificant countries) are going broke. First Greece and Ireland, followed by Portugal, Italy and Spain. The Eurozone is going broke just like the US and Japan. France owns in excess of 500Billion Euros in Italian debt. Should Italy fall, will that bring France and the rest of whats left in the Eurozone into bankruptcy? Is the Euro going to capitulate before Christmas 2011?

In the meantime, the national debt of Japan is now well over 200% of GDP, while they are trying to recover from the worst disaster in their history, nobody is coming up with a solution for their problems. Up to this point, Japan has been able to borrow massive amounts of money at extremely low interest rates from their own people, but that isn’t going to last forever either.

It seems to be a case of which, the completely worthless Dollar, the equally worthless Yen or the marginally worthwhile Euro collapsing first.

There seems to be no way out but to have a default en masse and start over.

Gerald Celente - US and Europe Collapse & Glass--Steagall Act - 14 July 2011.

Are you prepared for dealing with an economic collapse? What about an economic recession or depression?

I have seen this coming for quite some time. Way back in October of 2010, I wrote the article, Global Economic Armageddon. However, nobody predicted the current events better than Peter Shiff.

The economic and monetary disaster, as described by Wall Street prognosticator Peter Schiff is no longer hypothetical. It has only just begun. For more than a decade, Schiff has not only observed the economy, but also helped his clients restructure their portfolios to reflect his outlook. What he sees today is a nation facing an economic storm brought on by growing federal, personal, and corporate debt; too little savings; and a declining dollar.

Peter Schiff's timely Crash Proof 2.0: How to Profit From the Economic Collapse takes into account the dramatic economic shifts that are reshaping the world and provides you with the insights and information to navigate the dangerous terrain. Throughout the book, Schiff explains the factors that will affect your future financial stability and offers a specific three step plan to battle the current economic downturn. Shiff discusses the measures you can take to protect yourself-as well as profit-during these difficult times. He offers an insightful examination of the structural weaknesses underlying the economic meltdown. He outlines a plan that will allow you to preserve wealth and protect the purchasing power of your savings. Crash Proof 2.0 will help you survive and thrive during the coming years of economic uncertainty.

It is time you consider the different scenarios and plan how you could best protect your family in times of trouble, no matter if it's because of a financial collapse or a terrorist attack.

Do not plan to rely on the government for help, unless you don't mind living in a sports stadium for days on end while things get sorted out. But should you watch the Alex Jones Show FEMA Concentration Camps, Coffin and related videos about FEMA's planned concentration camps, you may want to reconsider that option anyway.

The most important considerations are of course, water, food, protection, shelter, sanitation and heat.

You may want to form family alliances and community connections now, while the forming is good. Learn more about who lives in your neighborhood and potential dangers coming from neighbors.

Consider your assets and what you already have that will help you to care for yourself, your family and others you care about. Recognize your weaknesses and work to overcome them.

One of the first things you should consider is your financial situation. If you have the means, you may want to consider buying or leasing a home in the country, now, while they are still available. If you have the means, you may want to buy a supply of nonperishable food and weapons to defend yourself and your loved ones.

There are several good books I recommend that can help you prepare, such as The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse, Preparing for the Coming Collapse of the U.S. Dollar (Surviving in the New America) and How to Survive the End of the World as We Know It: Tactics, Techniques, and Technologies for Uncertain Times(only available in Kindle format), but there are many, many more you can find with a simple search.

Its up to you to hope for the best or prepare for the worst. The question may be, can you afford to hope? Can you even afford to procrastinate?

Written By: Tom Retterbush

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/916/735/Projection:_Stock_Market_to_Crash_on_Black_Monday,_8_8_11.html

Projection: Stock Market to Crash on Black Monday, 8/8/11

The composite of all stocks on the Stock Market dropped dramatically last week. If you saw Friday’s (8/5/11) composite stock results shown on Neil Cavuto’s show on Saturday morning (8/6/11), you would notice a nice rally. Many stockholders will think that it will start rising on Monday morning and will buy stock at depressed prices. Do not be fooled! The big players wanted to show smaller stockholders this rally on Friday by buying large blocks of stocks because, over the weekend, they will sell even larger blocks of their stock before the Stock Market opens on Monday morning (8/8/11). That will promulgate the projected Black Monday Stock Market Crash. Do not be fooled! This selloff by the large players shall destroy small stockholders. I have already sold all of my stocks that were in the market.

Here is my projection: The Stock Market shall Crash on Black Monday, 8/8/11. Act accordingly. Get out before you lose everything. The large stockholders are converting their stocks into cash and hoarding it. The gold prices went up on Friday also. Gold will also drop on Black Monday. Beware of the potential calamity that is coming down the pike. The Great Depression of 2012 is beginning to roll. Be prepared. Put your money in foodstuffs and other tangibles that you can use as money for bartering when the dollar crashes and goes to zero. If you are prepared, you have no need to fear. Read the following articles that I had published on “Before It’s News” over the past few days and weeks. Everything that I have written is happening.

members.beforeitsnews.com/story/903/054/I_TOLD_YOU_SO_Getting_Back_to_the_Basics.html
members.beforeitsnews.com/story/901/432/I_TOLD_YOU_SO_Forecast:_Major_1930s-Style_Depression_Coming.html
members.beforeitsnews.com/story/889/874/I_TOLD_YOU_SO,_IDIOTS_Hold_Firm_to_Principles.html
members.beforeitsnews.com/story/801/958/I_Told_You_So,_Idiots.html
members.beforeitsnews.com/story/799/251/I_TOLD_YOU_SO_Warren_Buffett_Can_Solve_the_Deficit_Problem_in_Five_Minutes.html

I am just a small potato on the economic scene, so do not listen to me and just ignore me. However, do it at your own risk. Remember, I have warned you. I do not want to say again, “I told you so!”

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/916/735/Projection:_Stock_Market_to_Crash_on_Black_Monday,_8_8_11.html
Click on link for more stories.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/alanc89.htm

Alan Clark (9 Aug 2011)
"9th of Av and stock market meltdown, S&P down 6.66%"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunset for Jerusalem on the 8th of Av which begins the 9th of Av was 7:30 PM their time.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=110

The 9th of Av began at on August 8th at 12:30 PM Eastern Standard not long after the stock market which was down hundreds of points fell to it's lowest levels and closed at a minus 634 points!

The S&P fell 6.66%

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/mercer89.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/mercer89.htm

Mercer (9 Aug 2011)
"CURSED: S&P falls 6.66%"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURSED: S&P falls 6.66%

and this coincedence? DOW -634...

The dates and Years just can not be a coincidence. Can they?

#1 162-163 AD Passover/Tabernacles #5 1493-1494 AD Passover/Trumpets

It will be 634 years to the next tetrad It will be 457 years to the next tetrad

*In 634 AD Islam stars to Rise Syria falls In 457 BC Artaxerxes decrees Ezra to build

In 634. Petra is first City. Jerusalem in 636 Jerusalem. Ezra 7:11

#2 795-796 AD Passover/Yom Kippur #6 1949-1950 AD Passover/Tabernacles

There is 48 years to the next Tetrad 1948 Backwards there are 19 years to the next tetrad

#3 842-843 AD Passover/Yom Kippur #7 1967-1968 AD Passover/Tabernacles

19 Yrs to 860 AD 1948 here also There are 48 years to the next tetrad

Genesis 48:19…wow Do you se the 1948 here? Wow.

1948 Backwards

#4 860-861 AD Passover/Yom Kippur #8 2014-2015 AD Passover/Tabernacles

There is 634 to the next tetrad

Note how 634 bookends the first 4

Tetrads. Coincidence?

Also note the 3 Tetrads that are Passover-Yom Kippur

mercer

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven