Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Concerning Tu B'Av

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/gerrya84.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gerry Almond (4 Aug 2011)
"REDEMPTION DRAWING VERY NIGH..LOOK UP"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember the 21 days delay experienced by Daniel, the prophet which is recorded in chapter 10 of his book? It was occasioned by YHWH not “showing up” on time when the time was to end for the Babylonian captivity of his people, Israel. Jeremiah the prophet had distinctly written in chapter 29 and verse 31 that the length of the captivity was to be 70 years. Daniel was taken into the captivity on his 17th birthday and now, he was 87 years old, and it was his birthday! Where are you YHWH was his plaint.

Instead of getting angry, faithful Daniel, who knew that YHWH does not lie, gathered his friends and they all went to prayer and fasted. After a FULL 21 days, he was given a vision in which he saw Michael, the archangel, and I believe, the pre-incarnate Christ. In a brief summary, these two told him that from the first day of prayer, he was heard in heaven and they began to come to him to explain the release of the captives. However, they were DELAYED these 21 days because of the fierce opposition of the satanic prince of Persia, an archangel of the devil. During the vision visitation, Daniel experienced death, resurrection and change (rapture) as, I believe, an Old Testament type of what we are to experience when Jesus comes for His Bride.

NOT ONLY THAT, BUT I THINK THE 21 DAYS EXPERIENCE WILL BE REPEATED JUST BEFORE THE RAPTURE EVENT.

That being said, I was looking at July 31/August 1 of this year as “true Pentecost”. I felt that this time would be excellent as the time of the removal of the saints. I am not certain that this is not still valid. I’ll explain.

Using July 31/August 1 as the expected rapture time, if one adds 21 days to that the expanded date is August 20/21. As you probably know August 9 is the Black Fast day, Tisha B’Av. It is the blackest day in Jewish history, and the world history too, for that matter. This is followed by Tu B’Av, the gloriously happy “valentine’s” day for them date. This may begin a 7 day “call into the ark” for the Bride, which will extend to August 21.

There are three 7’s in 21 days. From day 1-7; day 8-14; day 15-21.

Each of these counts falls on:

1. Pentecost
2. Black Fast, Tisha B’Av
3. Tu B’Av

Beginning with the 22nd day of August and continuing to the rise of the A/C when he proclaims himself equal with God is 234 days.

So to recap, IF the start date was July 31/August 1, 2011, “true Pentecost” then 21 days later, divided by 7 representing the raven and doves sent out of the ark??, the days would hit Pentecost, Black Fast, and “Valentines Day” with only and exactly 7 days left. This period would be the call into the ark for the Bride with August 21/22 being the day of departure. If this is correct, only and exactly 234 days (Vincent Tan’s number) remain until the rise of the A/C.

May YHWH get all the Glory for the things He hath done.

YBIC

Gerry Almond

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/bruceb86-1.htm

Bruce Baber (6 Aug 2011)
"Tu B'Av preceded by a meteor shower that was first seen in 36 A.D."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The most famous of all the meteor showers is the annually observed Perseid meteor shower.

On August 15th (possibly August 16th due to the timing of the siting of the new moon?) there is the celebration of Tu B'Av. I think the Perseid meteor shower will be visible to the naked eye on the nights of August 13th & 14th. According to wikipedeia, "The Perseid meteor shower has been observed for about 2000 years, with the earliest information on this meteor shower coming from the Far East."

"The earliest record of Perseid activity comes from the Chinese annals, where it is said that in 36 AD "more than 100 meteors flew thither in the morning." (source: meteorshowers.com / emphasis added).

The annual Perseid meteor shower is interesting, but not frightening. Life as normal. Yet when we consider it was first observed in 36 A.D. there might be good reason to think there is something significant about it.

Matthew 24 says:

37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

This passage indicates to me the rapture. If it referred to the second coming, no one would be acting normally!

Signs in the heavens? Mankind behaving as normal? Is there something going on here?

Just something to think about.

YBIC

Bruce Baber

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/regina86.htm

Regina (6 Aug 2011)
"For Joe Chappell re: 15 Av history"

Hello John, Joe C and others with curiousity about 15th Av, Aug 15, 2011.
Here is a bit more history on Tu B'Av:
"Fair use for educational and discussion purposes"
From Link Rabbi Chaim Richman

"It was on this day that the tribe of Benjamin was reinstated into the ranks of Israel.

It was on this day that the generation of the desert, which was condemned to die in the desert before the children of Israel could enter into the Land, stopped dying in the last year. During all those years that the decree was in effect, Moses did not receive the spirit of prophecy. But on this day, the fifteenth of Av, as soon as the decree was finished, G-d once again spoke with Moses."

"one of the major themes of the holiday of Tu B'Av is unity amongst the Jewish people. This day also marks the conclusion of the cycle of retribution experienced during Tammuz and the first part of Av, and begins the new cycle of renewal, consolation and repentance, leading towards the High Holy Days. A tradition is also recorded that there is a direct connection between this day, and the future building of the Third Temple...."

and another story: Link"Fair use for educational and discussion purposes"

"Raba bar bar Chana explains in the name of Rabbi Yochanan that, as the Torah records, the adult Jews who departed from Egypt had a Divine decree placed on them that they were to die before their children entered the land of Israel. This was a punishment for the Sin of the Spies, which caused the Jewish people to lose faith in G-d and His Promised Land. The nation knew that the deaths related to this decree occurred annually on the 9th of Av. Each year, every man in the age group destined to die would dig a grave for himself and lie down in it on the eve on the 9th of Av. All those who remained alive come the close of the 9th of Av would get up, and repeat the same actions the next year. In the 40th year, everyone arose. Seeing that no one had died, they thought that they might have erred in their calculation of the date, so they returned to their graves every night until the night of the 15th. On the 15th, they saw the full moon that indicated that their calculations were correct, and still no one had died. The decree was over, and there was cause for celebration.

Furthermore, the Talmud tells us that as long as those destined to die were still alive, the Divine Communication between G-d and Moses was on a lower and less personal level, to the extent that the Talmud considers it "no Divine Communication". Once the 15th of Av passed and it was confirmed that the decree was no longer, G-d resumed speaking to Moses as he had before the enactment of the decree. As this communication was for the benefit of Israel, the day it returned was a day of rejoicing and celebration.

So, in essence, the Talmud is teaching us that Tu B'Av is the celebration of our return to G-d's favor and the restoration of our total "love relationship" with G-d to its former glory.

This is a quality that is shared with the Day of Atonement. We are taught that on Yom Kippur, Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the second set of Tablets with the Ten Commandments written on them, signifying G-d's forgiveness of His beloved Jewish people and a complete atonement for the Sin of the Golden Calf."

Maybe the Jewish people will be looking around, checking their family each day after the rapture to see if they are still there, alive, and then realize that God is speaking to them again

Blessings to you all, Regina

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2012/bruceb68.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Bruce Baber (8 June 2012)
"Tu B'Av is when the Jewish sages say the Messiah will reveal himself to His bride!"

I originally posted this on July 28, 2011. This year Tu B'Av falls on August 2 or 3.

"Tu B'Av is when the Jewish sages say the Messiah will reveal himself to His bride!"

Dear Doves,

I thought I had written up everything of any consequence that I could find regarding Tu B'Av over the past several years and why it should be strongly considered as the possible date of the rapture...and then I came across this from a Jewish website:

"The Hebrew month of Av (or Menachem-Av, the consoler of Av) is the fifth of the twelve months of the Jewish calendar.

The name Av literally means "father." It derives from the root which means "to will" or "to desire."

It is the month of the "low point" of the Jewish calendar ( the 9th of Av, the day of the sin of the spies and the destruction of both the first and second Temples in Jerusalem ) as well as the month of the "high point" of the Jewish calender [/color=red](the 15th of Av--"there are no happier days for Israel than the 15th of Av and Yom HaKippurim" (Mishnah Ta'anit 26:)--the day of finding one's predestined soul-mate)[/color]."

...." Relative to all other souls of Israel, the soul of Mashiach, who comes to redeem Israel from her state of (spiritual as well as physical) exile, is like a groom to his bride. After his birth on the 9th of Av he reveals himself to his bride and betroths her on the 15th of Av." (I didn't add anything to the above text except color, underline and italics for added emphasis). BB

I have written to rabbis concerning Tu B'Av. Perhaps you watched the video I posted recently. A few days ago I posted a link to an hour long video of Jewish teaching concerning Tu B'Av. It explained in thorough detail why it was considered to be the happiest and most important Jewish festival in ancient times. It also stressed that unlike all the other festivals, it was forward looking to an as yet unfulfilled event ...the wedding of the Messiah. Here is what I wrote..."I found this teaching about Tu B'Av and listened to the whole thing. It is 62 minutes long, but I paid especial attention to the section 49:56 to about 52:50 finding it to be very interesting (yet the whole thing was extremely enlightening!).

http://www.naaleh.com/viewclass/2635/single/audio/

This is long and challenging to listen to because she talks very fast. But she does talk about all the things I had dealt with in my other posts on Five Doves concerning Tu B'Av. "

In case you missed all the other things I have posted about Tu B'Av, here is a little bit
:

"Tu B'Av has so many traditions associated with it that are parallels for the rapture. One of the most compelling is that the Jews while wandering in the desert were according to the Midrash commanded by Moses to sleep in their graves as punishment for not believing the spies who were sent to scout out the promised land. The Jews who slept in their graves each year would arise from their graves and discover that 15,000 of the older generation had died in the night. This continued to happen until all of the older generation had died off. Tu B'Av was celebrated because they knew that at long last they were freed from the curse of the grave and free to enter the promised land under the leadership of Joshua.

We all know that the name of Jesus is derived from Joshua and it was Joshua who led the Jews out of the wilderness and into the promised land.
I suspect we all are aware that there is a parallel between the "promised land" and Heaven.
Tu B'Av commemorates when all the chosen people rose from their graves alive! When no one had died in their graves thus signifying that at last they were free to enter the promised land!
The Jews celebrated by allowing the virgins to dress in white and dance in the vineyards to attract husbands.
The tribe of Benjamin was allowed to snatch brides on Tu B'Av and that the word "snatched" in the Septuagint is "harpazo"! The same word "harpazo" we already know is a word associated with the rapture!
The celebration of Tu B'Av became closely associated with courtship, marriage and the the triumph of life over death. And now I've found that some rabbis link it with marriage of the Messiah. In another post I quoted an esteemed rabbi, rabbi Lubavitch, on this related topic!

After the Jews had entered the promised land, each year Tu B'Av was celebrated as one of the most important holidays. It was a time of their greatest, happiest celebration yet it occurred in the month that was considered the lowest, saddest of the year!

Friends, there is no closer parallel to the rapture than Tu B'Av and if we are sincerely watching the Jewish festivals, shouldn't we all be watching the same festival that the Jewish sages say is the festival that celebrates the future wedding of the Messiah? Yes, I know that the Jews don't understand the connection to the rapture...but surely we should.

Please forgive me if my conclusions are different from yours. I try to keep an open mind and I also watch Pentecost and Rosh Hashanah. Let's just agree to look and consider what the rabbis have said concerning Tu B'Av and see how it relates to the event we are all watching for.

YBIC

Bruce Baber

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Our New Website URL

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/53680/jewish/15th-of-Av.htm

Is this it? 15th of Av 2012 is August 3rd 2012:The Day Daughters of Jerusalem seek himself a bride!

Matthew 24:38 “For as in the days that were before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark

The 15th of Av: Love and Rebirth
The Jewish Mini-Holiday of Tu B’Av

The 15th of Av is undoubtedly the most mysterious day of the Jewish calendar. A search of the Shulchan Aruch ( “Code of Jewish Law” ) reveals no observances or customs for this date, except for the instruction that the tachanun ( confession of sins ) and similar portions should be omitted from the daily prayers (as is the case with all festive dates ) , and that beginning on the 15th of Av one should increase one’s study of Torah, since at this time of the year the nights begin to grow longer, and “the night was created for study. ” And the Talmud tells us that many years ago the “daughters of Jerusalem would go dance in the vineyards” on the 15th of Av, and “whoever did not have a wife would go there” to find himself a bride. (15th of Av 2012 is August 3rd 2012)

And this is the day which the Talmud considers the greatest festival of the year, with Yom Kippur ( ! ) a close second!

Indeed, the 15th of Av cannot but be a mystery. As the “full moon” of the tragic month of Av, it is the festival of the Future Redemption, and thus a day whose essence, by definition, is unknowable to our unredeemed selves.
The 15th of Av this year is August 3, 2012 (Summer time)

The 15th of Av is the day where people were celebrating, eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage.

Matthew 24:32-33 “Now learn a parable of the fig tree. When his branch is yet tender and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer (is it rapture?) is nigh: so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near even at the doors

-------------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_B'Av
Wiki Pedia
Tu B'Av

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Tu B'Av (Hebrew: ט"ו באב, the fifteenth of the month Av) is a minor Jewish holiday. In modern-day Israel, it is celebrated as a holiday of love ( Hebrew: חג האהבה‎, Hag HaAhava ) , similar to Valentine's Day.[1][2] It is considered a very desirable date for Jewish weddings.

[ edit ] Historical significance

According to the Talmud, Tu B'Av was a joyous holiday in the days of the Temple in Jerusalem, marking the beginning of the grape harvest. Yom Kippur marked the end of the grape harvest. On both dates, the unmarried girls of Jerusalem would dress in white garments and go out to dance in the vineyards. ( Babylonian Talmud, tractate Ta'anit 30b-31a ) [ 3 ] That same section in the Talmud states that there were no holy days as happy for the Jews as Tu B'Av and Yom Kippur.[ 4 ] The holiday celebrated the wood-offering brought in the temple ( see Nehemiah 10:35 ). Josephus refers to it as the Feast of Xylophory ("Wood-bearing").[ 5 ]

Various reasons for celebrating on Tu B'Av are cited by the Talmud and Talmudic commentators:[ 6 ]

While the Jews wandered in the desert for forty years, female orphans without brothers could only marry within their tribe, to prevent their father's inherited land in the Land of Israel from passing on to other tribes. On the fifteenth of Av of the fortieth year, this ban was lifted.

That same year, the last of the generation of the sin of the spies, which had been forbidden to enter the Promised Land, found that they were not destined to die. For forty years, every Tisha B'av night, the Jews made graves for themselves which they slept on Tisha B'av; every year a proportion of them died. In the 40th year, the fifteen thousand who had remained from the first generation went to sleep in the graves and woke up the next day to their surprise. Thinking they made a mistake with the date, they did this until they reached Tu B'Av. Only then did they know they were allowed to live.

The Tribe of Benjamin was allowed to intermarry with the other tribes after the incident of the Concubine of Gibeah (see Judges chapters 19-21 ).

Cutting of the wood for the main altar in the Temple was completed for the year.
The nights, traditionally the ideal time for Torah study, are lengthened again after the summer solstice, permitting more study.
The Roman occupiers permitted burial of the victims of the massacre at Bethar. Miraculously, the bodies had not decomposed, despite exposure to the elements for over a year.

[edit] Modern times

Tu B'Av marks an informal "high" to counter the "low" of the The Three Weeks leading up to Tisha B'Av. Tu B'Av does not have many established religious rituals associated with its celebration. However Tachanun is not said—neither at mincha the day before nor on the day itself—and a bride and groom traditionally do not fast if their wedding falls on Tu B'Av.[ 7 ]

In modern times it has become a Jewish Valentine's Day and a popular day for weddings, proposals and romantic dates.[ 8 ]

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gsarTe6Nmc&list=UU4SH8rh0OjYV3zwqnIfqNbA&index=1&feature=plcp

London Olympic Games Begin On "Tisha B' Av" Jewish Tragedies

Theologian Paul Begley of Indiana is concerned the London Olympic Games 7/27/2012 is beginning on the Jewish Fast "Tisha B' Av" the day of great tragedies. http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com and http://my.blogtalkradio.com/coming-apocalypse also http://www.jewfaq.org

http://www.aish.com/h/9av/oal/48944076.html

Overview and laws of the Jewish national day of mourning.
by Rabbi Shraga Simmons

WHAT HAPPENED ON THE NINTH OF AV?

On Tisha B'Av, five national calamities occurred:
•During the time of Moses, Jews in the desert accepted the slanderous report of the 10 Spies, and the decree was issued forbidding them from entering the Land of Israel. (1312 BCE)
•The First Temple was destroyed by the Babylonians, led by Nebuchadnezzar. 100,000 Jews were slaughtered and millions more exiled. (586 BCE)
•The Second Temple was destroyed by the Romans, led by Titus. Some two million Jews died, and another one million were exiled. (70 CE)
•The Bar Kochba revolt was crushed by Roman Emperor Hadrian. The city of Betar -- the Jews' last stand against the Romans -- was captured and liquidated. Over 100,000 Jews were slaughtered. (135 CE)
•The Temple area and its surroundings were plowed under by the Roman general Turnus Rufus. Jerusalem was rebuilt as a pagan city -- renamed Aelia Capitolina -- and access was forbidden to Jews.

Other grave misfortunes throughout Jewish history occurred on the Ninth of Av, including:
1.The Spanish Inquisition culminated with the expulsion of Jews from Spain on Tisha B'Av in 1492.
2.World War One broke out on the eve of Tisha B'Av in 1914 when Germany declared war on Russia. German resentment from the war set the stage for the Holocaust.
3.On the eve of Tisha B'Av 1942, the mass deportation began of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto, en route to Treblinka.

ASPECTS OF MOURNING: THE AFTERNOON BEFORE TISHA B'AV

During the afternoon prior to Tisha B'Av, it is customary to eat a full meal in preparation for the fast.

Click here to receive Aish.com's free weekly email.

At the end of the afternoon, we eat the Seudah Hamaf-seket -- a meal consisting only of bread, water, and a hard-boiled egg.

The egg has two symbols: The round shape reminds us of a sign of the cycle of life. Also, the egg is the only food which gets harder the more it is cooked -- a symbol of the Jewish people's ability to withstand persecution.

Food eaten at the Seudah Hamaf-seket is dipped in ashes, symbolic of mourning. The meal should preferably be eaten alone, while seated on the ground in mourner's fashion.

When the afternoon prior to Tisha B'Av occurs on Shabbat, there is no Seudah Hamaf-seket with eggs and ashes. Rather, the regular Shabbat "third meal" is eaten, albeit without guests and fanfare.

RESTRICTIONS ON TISHA B'AV

Upon sundown, the laws of Tisha B'Av commence -- consisting of the following expressions of mourning:

1. No eating or drinking until nightfall the following evening.
•Pregnant and nursing women are also required to fast. If one suspects it could be harmful to the baby or mother, a rabbi should be consulted.
•A woman within 30 days after birth need not fast.
•Others who are old, weak, or ill should consult with a rabbi. (MB 554:11)
•Medicine may be taken on Tisha B'Av, preferably without water.
•In case of great discomfort, the mouth may be rinsed with water. Great care should be taken not to swallow anything. (MB 567:11)

2. Other prohibitions include:
•Any bathing or washing, except for removing specific dirt -- e.g. **** in the eyes (OC 554:9, 11). (Upon rising in the morning, before prayers, or after using the bathroom, one washes only the fingers. See OC 554:10, OC 613:3, MB 554:26)
•Anointing oneself for pleasure. (Deodorant is permitted.)
•Having marital relations.
•Wearing leather shoes. (Leather belts may be worn.)(see: Laws of Shoes and Chairs)
•Learning Torah, since this is a joyful activity. It is permitted to learn texts relevant to Tisha B'Av and mourning -- e.g. the Book of Lamentations, Book of Job, parts of Tractate Moed Katan, Gittin 56-58, Sanhedrin 104, Yerushalmi end of Ta'anis, and the Laws of Mourning. In-depth study should be avoided. (MB 554:4)

3. Other mourning practices include:
•Sitting no higher than a foot off the ground. After midday, one may sit on a chair. (OC 559:3)(see: Laws of Shoes and Chairs)
•Not engaging in business or other distracting labors, unless it will result in a substantial loss. (OC 554:24)
•Refraining from greeting others or offering gifts. (OC 554:20)
•Avoiding idle chatter or leisure activities.
•Following Tisha B'Av, all normal activities may be resumed, except for the following which are delayed until midday of the 10th of Av, because the burning of the Temple continued through the 10th of Av:
•Haircuts and washing clothes. (When Tisha B'Av falls out on Thursday, these are permitted immediately following Tisha B'Av, in honor of the coming Shabbat.)
•Bathing. (When Tisha B'Av falls out on Thursday, bathing is permitted on Friday morning.)
•Eating meat and wine.
•Music and swimming.

PRAYER ON TISHA B'AV
•Lights in the synagogue are dimmed, candles are lit, and the curtain is removed from the Ark. The cantor leads the prayers in a low, mournful voice. This reminds us of the Divine Presence which departed from the Holy Temple.
•The Book of Eicha (Lamentations), Jeremiah's poetic lament over the destruction of Jerusalem and the First Temple, is read both at night and during the day.
•Following both the night and day service, special "Kinot" (elegies) are recited.
•In the morning, the Torah portion of Deuteronomy 4:25-40 is read, containing the prophecy regarding Israel's future iniquity and exile. This is followed by the Haftorah from Jeremiah (8:13, 9:1-23) describing the desolation of Zion.
•In the afternoon, Exodus 32:11-14 is read. This is followed by the Haftorah from Isaiah 55-56.
•Since Tallis and Tefillin represent glory and decoration, they are not worn at Shacharit. Rather, they are worn at Mincha, as certain mourning restrictions are lifted.
•Birkat Kohanim is said only at Mincha, not at Shacharit.
•Prayers for comforting Zion and "Aneinu" are inserted into the Amidah prayer at Mincha.
•Shortly after the fast is broken, it is customary to say Kiddush Lavana.

WHEN TISHA B'AV FALLS ON SHABBAT

For a full treatment of this topic, see: When Tisha B'Av falls on Shabbat or Sunday. Here is a brief overview of the special conditions that apply:
•The fast is pushed off until Saturday night/Sunday.
•All other prohibitions of Tisha B'Av (washing, learning Torah, leather shoes, etc.) are permitted on Shabbat itself, except for marital relations.
•Seudah Shli**** has none of the restrictions of Seudah Hamaf-seket, and may include meat and wine. However, the mood should be somber, should not include invited guests, and eating must stop before sundown.
•Ma'ariv on Saturday night is delayed, so that everyone can say "Boruch Hamavdil bein kodesh li'chol," then remove their leather shoes and come to synagogue.
•Havdallah on Saturday night is recited only over a candle, without wine or spices. On Sunday night, Havdallah is then said over wine.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f69Lbp8W4Y&feature=g-all-f

THE 3 WEEKS OF SUMMER IN ISRAEL 2012

Summer is a very important time in Israel.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

bump

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2012/bruceb625.htm

Bruce Baber (25 June 2012)
"Tu B'Av... see the parallels... be ready ... be watching..."

Early in August, the obscure (should I say hidden?) holiday of Tu B'Av will happen. For years I have personally included this holiday as a high watch date and have attempted to communicate it to as many others who would listen. Allow me to remind you of why I think it is important to be on high alert as Tu B'Av approaches.

Many years ago I pointed out the importance of parallels. Parallels are extremely important in Bible study. The Jewish writers used and understood the significance of parallels. The Jews didn't use rhymes and meter in their poetry. They used parallels. Here's just one example.

Psalm 119:105
ן NUN Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path

Please note that Jesus used parables which are parallels too! Parables are stories that are parallels!

In my studies I think I see parallels in Tu B'Av to the rapture. I have corresponded with rabbis to confirm various points. See what I wrote about Tu B'Av previously from years ago.

Tu B'Av has so many traditions associated with it that are parallels for the rapture. One of the most compelling is that the Jews while wandering in the desert were according to the Midrash commanded by Moses to sleep in their graves as punishment for not believing the spies who were sent to scout out the promised land. The Jews who slept in their graves each year would arise from their graves and discover that 15,000 of the older generation had died in the night. This continued to happen until all of the older generation had died off. Tu B'Av was celebrated because they knew that at long last they were freed from the curse of the grave and free to enter the promised land under the leadership of Joshua.

We all know that the name of Jesus is derived from Joshua. Parallel!

I suspect we all are aware that there is a parallel between the promised land and Heaven. The land flowing with milk and honey.

Tu B'Av commemorates when all the chosen people rose from their graves alive! Parallel!

The Jews celebrated by allowing the virgins to dress in white and dance in the vineyards to attract husbands.

Someone else on the Doves website pointed out that the tribe of Benjamin was allowed to snatch brides on Tu B'Av and that the word snatched in the Septuagint is harpazo! The same word!

The celebration of Tu B'Av became closely associated with courtship, marriage and the the triumph of life over death. Parallel
!

Some rabbis also see the parallel to Tu B'Av to the wedding of the Messiah (though they don't see the rapture of Christians). They point out additionally that while other holidays had their fulfillment with events in the past, Tu B'Av alone has it's ultimate fulfillment in a future event. Not my words. Theirs. Moreover The ancient Jews regarded Tu B'Av as the happiest of all the holidays!

I found this rabbinical teaching about Tu B'Av and listened to the whole thing. I encourage you to listen to it carefully. http://www.naaleh.com/viewclass/2635/single/audio/

Friends, there is no closer parallel to the rapture than the celebration of Tu B'Av. There is no better picture we could use to illustrate the pre-trib rapture! It all fits. Every detail! Just as some of the Jews who were asleep in their graves couldn't possess the land, there are many Christians who are asleep now! Are the 5 unprepared virgins like Jesus taught in His parable like the unprepared Christians now? The unprepared virgins had the door to the wedding closed in their faces. Matthew 25: 11 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ 12 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’

Tisha B'Av occurs on July 28 / 29. It is considered the lowest, saddest point on the Jewish calendar. It is the date when when the temple was destroyed both times. It wouldn't surprise me if something bad happens again on that date.

Tu B'Av, the happiest holiday according to the Jewish rabbis, occurs on August 2 / 3. It wouldn't come as a surprise if that is the date we hear the call to go into the promised land...our eternal home
!

I believe it is always important to watch the Jewish calendar most closely when the various holidays occur. Pentecost, Rosh Hashanaah, and others as well. Just make sure that you are careful to be watching Tu B'Av too.

I know I will.

YBIC

Bruce Baber

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/joem72-2.htm

Joe M (2 July 2012)
"Bruce Babel and all"

Dear Bruce,

In regards to your posting on Tisha B'Av, I've checked the Jewish calendar and it seems to be July 28-29. Your reference to Aug I can't verify. Thanks for the info, though. I looked up July 28-29 2012 on youtube and found a astronomical alignment with Mercury passing between the earth and the sun. So I looked up Mercury and found it was symbolic of the Roman god of merchants, and thieves. An interesting notation since the Lord comes as a thief in the night. I think you're onto something, Bruce. Also of note, Jim Bramlett's post on Rabbi Kaduri and his expectation of the messiah coming from July 19 to August 18 2012. It fits.

High Alert Tisha B'Av!

Joe

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/bruceb72-2.htm

Bruce Baber (2 July 2012)
"Why I am on a high alert for the rapture"

This year I am on heightened alert for many reasons. Developments in Egypt point to a fulfillment of Isaiah 19. Developments in Syria point to the fulfillment of Isaiah 17. I wouldn't be surprised by anything in the next 30 days. Weather related events, upheavals in the earth and political maneuvering in Europe point to something about to happen.

Why do I yearly watch for the rapture on Tu B'Av? It is because of what the rabbis had to say about it. Jesus could appear on any day, but I think it is worthwhile to watch certain dates most closely.

As Tu B'Av draws closer I expect more developments.

Rabbinical teaching about Tu B'Av (the 15th of Av). See below.

"The Hebrew month of Av (or Menachem-Av, the consoler of Av) is the fifth of the twelve months of the Jewish calendar.

The name Av literally means "father." It derives from the root which means "to will" or "to desire."

It is the month of the "low point" of the Jewish calendar ( the 9th of Av, the day of the sin of the spies and the destruction of both the first and second Temples in Jerusalem ) as well as the month of the "high point" of the Jewish calender (the 15th of Av--"there are no happier days for Israel than the 15th of Av and Yom HaKippurim" (Mishnah Ta'anit 26 : )--the day of finding one's predestined soul-mate)."

...." Relative to all other souls of Israel, the soul of Mashiach, who comes to redeem Israel from her state of (spiritual as well as physical) exile, is like a groom to his bride. After his birth on the 9th of Av he reveals himself to his bride and betroths her on the 15th of Av."

(I didn't add anything to the above text except color, underline and italics for added emphasis).

YBIC

Bruce Baber

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/bruceb72-3.htm

Bruce Baber (2 July 2012)
"Here's a new thought I have to add regarding the holiday of Tu B'Av"

Here's a new thought I have to add regarding the holiday of Tu B'Av.

(Recap)

Every year on the anniversary of the date of Tish B'Av when the Jews decided to not go into the promised land, they were commanded by Moses to sleep in their graves (according to the Midrash). The next morning they would awaken to find that a number of the older generation had died in their graves. Each year this continued to happen until all of the older generation had died off. On the final year they all awoke and found that none had died.

(New)

The remaining Jews continued to sleep in their graves for 5 more days because they weren't sure what else to do. Finally on Tu B'Av (15th of Av) they realized that their punishment had ended because the dying had stopped and thus they were finally free to enter the promised land under Joshua.

Could the initial raising from the dead be on Tish B'Av and the going up to heaven be on Tu B'Av? We don't really know if there is a short delay between the rising up of the dead in Christ and rapture. We know only that the dead rise first and then we who are alive will be changed and go up.

These are truly interesting times.

YBIC

Bruce Baber

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/joem76.htm

Joe M (6 July 2012)
"Tisha B'Av"

Doves,

According to this website, Tisha B'Av is the culmination of a three week period of increased mourning. I also saw a website stating that the three weeks starts on July 6 at sundown. Although my calculations would be July 7 at sundown. Anyway, if this is true and the rapture is on Tisha B'Av July 28-29, then the mourning is about to begin and with increasing intensity. So the next three weeks we'll see, starting Friday night or Saturday night.

Joe

http://www.jewfaq.org/holidayd.htm

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/lindal79.htm

Linda Lu (9 July 2012)
"Connetion to 9th of Av to Olympics in London"

Click here: parablesblog: Babylon Rising - Part Five Tisha B’Av and Rise of the Dragon

Click here: 2012 Zion Olympics in London Coincide with Tisha B’Av - Commemoration of the Destruction of the Temples in Jerusal

Curious about 9th of Av and i found these two site.

LindaLu

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/marilyna79-2.htm

Marilyn Agee (9 July 2012)
"POSSIBLE DATE OF RAPTURE, AV 9/10"

Hi:

Thanks for your help and prayers. I reclined while watching TV for so long while recovering from cataract surgery that my hips hurt after a three-stop trip. I need more exercise. It was sure nice to be able to drive again.

Just now, I took the black background off of my computer. It was obscuring a box I had to click on to renew Norton. I now can see a white background with black letters instead of a blinding sunshine yellow background that obscured the letters. It looked that way to me because my cataracts were orange.

After surgery, the left eye tested 20/30, the right one 20/54. However, now that more time has gone by, the right eye can see better than the left one, so I have pretty good sight now and my glasses still work well. Thank you Lord.

POSSIBLE DATE OF RAPTURE, AV 9/10

Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri not only said that the Messiah is Yeshua, but that he dreamed that Yeshua said he would return in Av, 5772. That could indicate a First-Trump Rapture on the same days the Temple burned two times, Av 9 and 10.

The Jews say the temple was burned twice on Av 9. Of the burning of the temple by the Babylonians, Jer 52:12,13 says, “Now in the fifth month (AV), in the TENTH DAY of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem, 13 And burned the house of the LORD”.

In 70 AD, a burning torch was thrown into a window on Av 9 and the sanctuary proper burst into full flame on Av 10. Titus was unable to save the Temple at that point. It was a roaring inferno.

9th of Av, 5772 = Sat, 28 July 2012.
10th of Av, 5772 = Sun, 29 July 2012

IN THE PREVIEW, JOHN ACTED OUT THE FIRST-TRUMP RAPTURE ON SUNDAY

In Rev 1:9-11, John said, “I John, who also am your brother, and companion IN TRIBULATION (i.e., in the first half), and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos (meaning mortal), for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ. 10 I was (lit., became) IN THE SPIRIT on the Lord's day (i.e., Sunday), and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet (i.e., the FIRST TRUMP), 11 Saying, I (Jesus) am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last”. Jesus was both LORD of the Old Testament and lord of the New Testament.

Isa 44:6 says, “Thus saith the LORD (YHWH) the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD (YHWH) of hosts; I am the first (YHWH King of Israel), and I am the last (YHWH the redeemer, the YHWH of hosts, Jesus ); and beside me there is no God”.

The 10th of Av, 5772, is SUNDAY, 29 July 2012. It starts at 6 PM on Av 9. Could that be the date of the First-Trump Rapture? There would still be time to build the Temple before Mid-Trib, Nov 8/9, 2012. It only takes 3 months (August, September, October, or Av, Elul, Tishri).

Maybe the literal Temple cannot be built until we are gone. If so, we should be out of here soon.

WE ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD

1Co_3:17 says, “If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.”
1Co_6:19 says, “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you”
2Co_6:16 says, “ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.”

I am now looking forward hopefully to SUNDAY, 29 July 2012. The number 29 means departure.

Agape,
Marilyn Agee

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/jennie724.htm

Jennie (24 July 2012)
"RE: Renee M."

A year ago, the Lord gave me a Very Strong Vision. He placed in my RIGHT HAND, a hand full of WHEAT. When I looked down, I KNEW IT WAS IMPORTANT AND THE RAPTURE WAS AT HAND!!

Everyone is talking about TU B' AV which is August 3rd. I read this is the END OF THE WHEAT HARVEST.

The second Major Vision I had was a Peasant from the old days handing me a SCROLL!! On the Scroll was an INVITATION TO A HARVEST FESTIVAL. I felt in my spirit at that moment, IT WAS THE WHEAT HARVEST!!!

I believe Jesus showed me that the Rapture will happen at the END OF THE WHEAT HARVEST SOMETIME!!

WE NEED TO BE READY NOW!!! HE IS COMING YSIC JENNIE

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/reneem723.htm

Renee M (23 July 2012)
"Why I believe Tu B'Av (August 3, 2012) will be the Rapture of the Church"

http://www.jesusiscoming2015.webs.com

Why I believe Tu B'Av (August 3, 2012) will be the Rapture of the Church:

It all started 11 1/2 years ago. On January 3, 2001, actually it was already the 4th, at just after midnight, the Spirit of God spoke very clearly to me and said these exact words: "You will be as John the Baptist and will write something that will save millions of people from the deception that is about to take place." Sometime between then and January 6th, the Lord told me to wait for Him to come on the night of January 6, 2001. I wrote to many people telling them that the Rapture would take place on January 6/7, 2001, because that was what I thought the Lord was telling me. I sat on my couch that night, just talking and listening to the Lord. We were having a wonderful time together and His presence was very strong. At midnight, I began to feel a little sleepy and asked Him how much longer until He came. He said to wait just a little longer. At around 12:10 am my body began to shake violently for I would guess about a minute. Then it stopped just as suddenly as it started. The presence of God was all over me. I asked the Lord what had just happened and His reply was, "Just wait." About a minute or so later, it happened AGAIN, the violent shaking started for maybe a minute or so, with God's presence all over me. But this time, it was a little different because on the second shaking, my mouth began to tingle, like the feeling when your foot falls asleep. I asked the Lord why my mouth was tingling like that and He said this, "This represents Isaiah, when He saw me and the coal touched His lips and his sin was atoned for." Once again, it stopped suddenly after about a minute or so. I asked the Lord, "What were those 2 shakings?" I thought maybe something had happened right at those 2 moments in the world. I really did not understand it at all. The only reply from the Lord was, "Go and study the Feasts."

That was it. No more revelation or understanding in 11 1/2 years. For over 11 years, I have been trying to understand the meaning of it all, and have been carrying a burden because I know the Lord expects me to write something that will help save millions of people from a coming deception and that it has to do with those 2 shakings. Finally, after 11 1/2 years, I now believe that the Lord has given me the revelation of what it all means. And it all points to the 15th of Av - Tu B'Av 2012 as the Firstfruits Rapture of the Church!

January 6, 2001, at midnight, was exactly 6 days after the New Year's Celebration. Although the world celebrated the New Millennium the year before, it actually should have been celebrated on January 1, 2001. That was the actual day that ushered in the "New Millennium" on our calendar. The fireworks went off at midnight, just like the fireworks will go off at midnight at the opening of the Olympics ceremony next week. The Lord has been pointing me to this day as it starts the 9th of Av, right as the fireworks are going off. After writing to some people about the Opening Ceremony, I turned on the TV and within 10 minutes, saw these two phrases:

1. When the Games begin
2. Let the games begin

There could be something huge that takes place at that time, or within a day or two, since the 9th and 10th of Av are the saddest days in Jewish history. But, it was 6 days after the fireworks went off at midnight on January 1, 2001, that I had those 2 shakings, again right after midnight. Six days after the 9th of Av is the 15th of Av, which happens to be a Jewish festival day, called Tu B'Av. I will try to explain later how Tu B'Av is a perfect representation of the resurrection of the dead and Rapture of the Church. For now, I will just say that Tu B'Av is a minor feast day and I had only studied the major feasts in Israel. I only learned about this feast yesterday! I believe the reason Tu B'Av is a minor feast for the Jews is because Tu B'Av is for the CHURCH, not so much for the Jews!

OK, back to the 2 shakings. Why did the first shaking not have the "atonement" part with it and the second one did? I believe the 2 shakings represent the 2 Raptures, the first one will be on Tu B'Av 2012 (August 3) and the second one will take place after the Tribulation period on the Day of Atonement. This is why there were 2 separate shakings. The Lord was pointing me to the 2 Raptures. The second one definitely points to the Day of Atonement, because the Lord said it represented "when Isaiah's sin was atoned for". The first one points to Tu B'Av, because it is 6 days after the fireworks started at midnight.

Here is one article of many showing how the 2 feasts of Tu B'Av and the Day of Atonement are related:

The Talmud teaches us that You have not experienced joy until you have experienced the two happiest days of the year: Tu B'Av and Yom Kippur. For those who do not know about Tu B'Av it is a festive day known in Modern Israel as a Yom Ahavah (Day of Love). It is practically a Jewish Valentines Day!

Rabbi Simeon ben Gamliel said there never were in Israel greater days of joy than the 15th of Av and the Day of Atonement. On these days the daughters of Jerusalem used to walk out in white garments that they borrowed in order not to put to shame anyone who had none. For most of us that have been trained in the somberness of Jewish holidays especially Yom Kippur this description seems odd. It seems so incongruous to imagine these days of dancing and joy associated with Yom Kippur. There is a deep similarity between Yom Kippur and Tu B'Av. Whereas Tisha B'Av is the day when [tradition says] God declared that the Jews would wander 40 years in the desert (until the generation that knew slavery died out), Tu B'Av is the day when, 40 years later, the remaining 15,000 Israelites of the desert generation were told they would be able to enter the Promised Land.

OK, back to the part of the Lord telling me I would be as John the Baptist. This has also been a mystery I have been trying to figure out. I am nothing like John the Baptist. What did the Lord mean by that? I think I finally understand that as well. John the Baptist said this, "He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire." I believe that John is prophesying here and explaining the beginning of the Church age and the end of the Church age. It all began on Pentecost when they were baptized with the Holy Spirit and fire. It all ends on Tu B'Av, at the END of the wheat harvest and beginning of the grape harvest, when He gathers His wheat into the barn and burns the chaff. This is the harvest time, at the end of the wheat season. The festivals point to the beginning and ending of the harvest seasons:

Firstfruits Feast - firstfruits of barley (Jesus fulfilled)
Pentecost - end of barley season/ firstfruits of wheat (fulfilled on Pentecost when Church age started)
Tu B'Av - end of wheat season/firstfruit of grapes (to be fulfilled at first Rapture of the Church)
Day of Atonement - end of grape season (final Rapture of Tribulation Saints)

Revelation 14 says this:
Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

I call these people the "purehearts". They are redeemed from the earth at the time of the Rapture. Their hearts are pure and they are blameless. The PURE in heart shall see God. They are offered as FIRSTFRUITS. The firstfruits of grapes, or the New Wine, or the New Covenant. It's at the time of the wheat harvest, the end of the wheat season and beginning of the grape season.

And it's 4 months after Passover. Jesus said, "Do you not say FOUR MORE MONTHS until the Harvest?" Four months from when? From Passover when He gave His disciples the bread (wheat) and wine (grapes), showing the 2 are connected. It's the end of the wheat and beginning of the grapes. Four months from Passover is Tu B'Av.

Boaz and Ruth's wedding is another example of the Rapture/ wedding of the Bride. Boaz represents Jesus as the Kinsman Redeemer and Ruth represents the Church. Ruth 2:14, "And at mealtime Boaz said to her, “Come here and eat some bread and dip your morsel in the wine.” Here we have Boaz (representing Jesus) giving bread and wine to Ruth (the Church). So, when did their wedding take place? Ruth 2:23, "So she kept fast by the maidens of Boaz to glean unto the end of barley harvest and of wheat harvest; and dwelt with her mother in law." Ruth stayed with her mother-in-law until the end of the wheat harvest and then left her mother-in-law to live with her new husband Boaz.

One other clue that the Bible gives us is when Paul in 1 Thessalonians and John in Revelation refer to the Rapture as a "mystery". The Jews refer to Tu B'Av as the most mysterious day of the Jewish calendar.

Another clue from Scripture is this:

Psalm 81:3
Blow the trumpet at the time of the New Moon, At the full moon, on our solemn feast day.

The Jewish people were commanded to blow trumpets on their feast days that fell on a New Moon or Full Moon. The 15th of Av is on a full moon and this is the LAST TRUMPET of the year before the New Year begins for the Jews in September on Rosh Hashanah. Again, Paul mentions the key words, "MYSTERY" and "LAST TRUMPET" in 1 Thessalonians. Either Paul, or God, seems to be pointing us to Tu B'Av by putting these key words in the verses that talk about the resurrection of the dead and rapture of the Church.

Yet ANOTHER clue from Scripture is when Jesus tells us that people will be eating and drinking, marrying and being given in marriage. There is no day more festive for the Jewish people that then Tu B'Av festival. It is known as the "Day of Love" and similar to Valentine's Day for us. It is the most common day for the Jewish people to have their wedding on! And it's the day when the Jewish virgins go out in the fields to dance, wearing WHITE GARMENTS and DANCE and the young men would come looking for a Bride. Does this not sound like the Rapture?!?!?

And then we have the resurrection of the dead! The Jews while wandering in the desert were according to the Midrash commanded by Moses to sleep in their graves as punishment for not believing the spies who were sent to scout out the promised land. The Jews who slept in their graves each year would arise from their graves and discover that 15,000 of the older generation had died in the night. This continued to happen until all of the older generation had died off. Tu B'Av was celebrated because they knew that at long last they were freed from the curse of the grave and free to enter the promised land under the leadership of Joshua. We all know that the name of Jesus is derived from Joshua. I suspect we all are aware that there is a parallel between the promised land and Heaven. The land flowing with milk and honey. Tu B'Av commemorates when all the chosen people rose from their graves alive!

Someone else on the Doves website pointed out that the tribe of Benjamin was allowed to snatch brides on Tu B'Av and that the word snatched in the Septuagint is harpazo (caught up, Rapture)!

We again see in Micah 7, a hint from Scripture as to the timing of the Rapture:

What misery is mine! I am like one who gathers summer fruit at the gleaning of the vineyard; there is no cluster of grapes to eat, none of the early figs that I crave.2 The faithful have been swept from the land; not one upright person remains. And then in verse 4, Micah says, "The day God visits you has come, the day your watchmen sound the alarm. Now is the time of your confusion." In the fruit harvest, the grapes are first to ripen, so the first ripe of the grapes is the time the "good man" disappears from the earth. Micah is as the time of the Summer fruits of the GRAPE HARVESTING of the vineyard, which is the FIRST RIPE GRAPES. The FIRST RIPE GRAPES is the time of the rapture!!!
Here are 2 very interesting articles I found on the internet that point to Tu B'Av as the most symbolic of festivals for the resurrection of the dead and Rapture of the Church:

Matthew 24:38 “For as in the days that were before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark”

The 15th of Av is the most mysterious day of the Jewish calendar.
The Talmud tells us that many years ago in ancient Israel, it was the custom that on the 15th of Av "the daughters of Jerusalem would go out in borrowed linen garments... and dance in the vineyards" and "whoever did not have a wife would go there" to find himself a bride. The reason they would wear borrowed linen garments was that - those without nice clothes of their own would not be embarrassed.

The “full moon” of the tragic month of Av is the festival of the Future Redemption.
The 15th of Av this year is August 3, 2012 (Summer time)

The 15th of Av is the day where people were celebrating, eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage

Matthew 24:32-33 “Now learn a parable of the fig tree. When his branch is yet tender and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer (is it rapture?) is nigh: so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near even at the doors”

Another article about Tu B'Av:

The harvest times of God of Barley, Wheat, and Fruit are the ones that have prophetic/spiritual significance.
The first day of the Barley harvest is when Christ rose being the “First Fruits” of those who slept”, thus making the resurrection of Christ and those that slept the prophetic fulfillment of the Barley. This eliminates the rapture of the bride being the Barley!

Then 50 days later, on the first day of the Wheat harvest, the bride of Christ was born making us the “First Fruits” of the wheat. James 1:18 tells us we are a “kind of First Fruits” of God. There are only 3 types of first fruits in in the harvests…

First Fruits of Barley, Wheat, & Grapes…

That is why it says “kind of”, because there are more than one! We, the bride, are the first fruits of the wheat because we were birthed on Pentecost which is when the first fruits of the wheat is harvested!

By scripture, we are clearly the wheat! So, the prophetic fulfillment of the Wheat harvest is only “half done”. Why?

The prophetic fulfillment of the barley harvest took “one second” with the resurrection of Christ and “those that slept”. The prophetic fulfillment of the wheat harvest is two stages….Birth of church & rapture of church!

The church first has to be born, then it takes a couple thousand years to complete the wheat so it can’t be fulfilled in a moment or day!!

So, the first half of the fulfillment of the wheat harvest is the birth of the church. The other prophetic fulfillment of the wheat harvest will be the rapture. So, we have been in the prophetic wheat harvest for 2000 plus years.

So, the prophetic wheat harvest ends with the rapture of the bride.

The last first fruits are those of the grapes. The first fruits of the grape harvest are those that have endure the great tribulation (Wrath of Lamb). The first fruit of the grapes are those that are thrown into the wine-press of his wrath (Wrath of Lamb).

The ending of the entire grape harvest is 3.5 years later on the feast of Atonement, at the seperation of the sheep/goats judgment!!!

As you can see, the bride of Christ is CLEARLY, CLEARLY the first fruit wheat of God. The timing of these agricultural harvest times pattern the “season” they actually occur in the prophetic sense. Now, this only means one thing….

The rapture of the bride of Christ (completion of wheat harvest) will happen the time they end agriculturally…the SUMMER!!!!!!!

Now, to my new insight I hope from the holy ghost….

If you look closely, the beginning and ending of the harvest times are ALL on FESTIVALS!!

Barley harvest beginning – First Fruits/Passover

Barley harvest ending – Pentecost

BOTH HOLIDAYS….

Wheat harvest beginning – Pentecost

Wheat harvest ending – Tu B’Av

BOTH HOLIDAYS….

Grape harvest beginning – Tu B’Av (This is the day when the grape harvest begins in Israel)…

The grape harvest begins when WHEAT harvest ends, just like Wheat harvest begins when Barley harvest ends!!!

If the grape harvest begins on Tu B’Av, then that is when the WHEAT HARVEST ENDS!!!!!!

Then…

Grape harvest begins – Tu B’Av

Then..Grape harvest ends on HOLIDAY AS WELL…

Which would be Atonement!!!!!!!!

All the harvest times begin and finish on HOLIDAYS!!!

The wheat harvest then ends on Tu B’Av…thus the rapture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Micah 7 supports this 100%.

It says the rapture (good man vanishes) at the “time of the first ripe grapes”. This is when the first ripe clusters of grapes off the tree are cut and this would clearly be the first day the grapes harvest begin…which is “Tu B’Av”.

Ruth married Boaz at end of wheat harvest! So, the rapture is to happen at “end” of wheat harvest…”beginning” of grape harvest which is….

“Tu B’Av”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAPTURE!!!!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/charlesh726.htm

Charles Holler (26 July 2012)
"Renee M., 1290 Tu B' Av and more"

Greetings John, Renee M., and Doves,
Great article Renee on Tu B' Av. Daniel 12:11-12 gave me some further thoughts. I agree it's not the fulfillment of this but there could be a duo fulfillment here. We are no longer a Reagan Nation, or a Busch Nation, or a Clinton Nation, but we are now an Obama Nation and we are the temple of God. When one professes to be a Christian and says Christ lives in them (the temple) but He doesn't....is he setting up an abomination of desolation? The true Christian is to present his body a living sacrifice (Rom. 12:1) With this in mind look at
Daniel 12:11

And from the time
that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

From the time the abomination is set up ( 1-20-09) till the sacrifice is taken away (Strong's says depart, withdraw, plucked up) is 1290 days ( Aug. 2,3 2012 Tu B' Av)
Daniel 12:12
Blessed
is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Blessed is he that waiteth 1335 days (1-20-09) till (09-17-12 Rosh Ha Shana) Here we have it, both numbers from Obama's Inauguration fit perfectly to the day on tw seperate Feasts of The Lord. Is this two raptures? The dead first then the living or the Bride first then the Body? We shall soon see and the 9th of Av is a day to watch for a real Noah type warning or false flag event.

See You in the Air,

Agape
Charles H Holler Sr

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/gerrya728.htm

Gerry Almond (28 July 2012)
"Amazing things for amazing times..pointing to Aug 3, Tu B Av"

A thought just occurred to some of us watchers who share notes and read sites like Five Dove, and others, and I would like to post it for your edification.

The two largest earthquakes since Jan 20/21, 2009, the days of the double inauguration of President Barrack Obama are the Chilean and Japanese ones. These occurred as follows:

Chilean….Feb 27, 2010 at magnitude 8.8 on the Richter Scale.

Japanese….Mar 11, 2011 at magnitude 9.0 on the Richter Scale.

I think that this is the way that they may relate to the present high watch day of Tu B Av, Aug 3, 2012. Renee M. has posted incredibly accurate information about this feast day and it relevance to the rapture event, and John Tng alluded to it as well.

Here is how they relate:

The gematria value of the name JESUS is 888.

Chilean quake and 888 days later is Aug 3, 2012. That is Tu B Av.

Japanese quake plus 8 x 8 x 8 days later ( another 888 ) = 512 days which in turn = Aug 3, 2012. That is Tu B Av.

Something unusual to notice is, however, that the Japanese quake measured 9.0. It was, of course, very destructive and was the largest ever. From Mar 11, 2011, you can multiply the root number of 8 which is 2, and multiply it 9 times ( 2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2 ) = 512 again. And again, that counts to Aug 3, 2012, Tu B Av

And as relates to the Chilean quake, notice that Feb 27, 2010 counting forward to July 27, the opening day of the Olympics, which was yesterday, represents exactly the 29th Gregorian calendar month. This number, 29, is the number meaning departure. This means that as of July 28, 2012, we are in the 30th month since the Chilean quake. Coincidentally?…it is the beginning of the 30th Olympics, which is in London, by way of the opening ceremony July 27 which ran until exactly midnight.

This is a very interesting coincidence, it seems to me. Or is it? Well, in a few days we will all find out.

Blessings

Gerry M. Almond

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/renej730.htm

René de Jonge (30 July 2012)
"signs to august 3rd"

Dear John,

This is my reaction and confirmation to the post of Gerry Allmond

I have just the greatest news and hope for the rapture on the 3rd of august (15th Av)

It all revolves around the 3 massive earthquakes with the 188 day interval.

The number 188 = Woe

Conceptione / Christ Church / Sendai

... If you look at the meaning of the words, it says: the conception of the body of christ with the breaking of water at Sendai.

And Sendai meaning: a thousand generations, like the couvenant from the Lord with Abraham.

The following is mind blowing!

On the 15th of Av / aug 3rd all comes together in a specteculair way!

888 days from Conceptione

700 days from Christ Church

512 days from Sendai

In total we have 2100 days!

In the year 2100BC Abraham was called by the Lord!!

You see the connection?

Yesterday on july 27th there where 505 days from Sendai

Sendai = a thousand generation

505 in the strong's= a thousand

Also on july the 27th i recieved a personal 321 call at 3:21 in the morning!

I was woken up suddenly at 3:21 and recieved all the numbers concerning the 15th of Av.

I believe and hope that on july the 27th i recieved the 7 day Noah warning, i know this sounds kind a weard but i have such a strong feeling about this.

The number 512 is also very important:

On the 15th of Av it is 512 days after Senday

In the year 512BC the 2nd Jewisch Temple was completed.

So all the number come together on the 3rd of august

Sendai and 505 both meaning a thousand and 512 the completion of the temple.

Well what is the temple today and is not completed yet?

Our body's? yes i believe when our temple is completed will be the moment we recieve our incorruptable bodys.

That will be the completion of our 2nd temple!
Please study on this carefully, it is realy serious and i know we can not set a date but this is just so overwelming.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/ellioth731.htm

Elliot Hong (31 July 2012)
"Re: Rene J, signs to August 3rd"

Dear Rene and Doves:

I still believe that the 11(Judgment) seconds overtime(Sudden Death) of the miraculous game was a significant clue.
This game was played on Jan. 8, and perhaps 8 was a clue of August?
11 seconds might be a clue of 8/3?

It also reminds me "a big explosion in the top of its phase."

When the 8.8 Concepcion EQ occurred, the Full Moon was located at the sickle of Leo, and it makes sense that Sudden
Destruction and Harvest happen on a Full Moon.

And as Rene pointed out, it's 888 days from the Concepcion EQ to 8/3(Av 15).

Wow!!!

See you soon,

Elliot

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/1cor1031-82.htm

1 Cor 10:31 (2 Aug 2012)
"Lora Shipley & *THOSE COLORS* you pointed out!! ~ about that SECURITY BILL w/Israel, too....."

Hi Doves & Lora, I'm commenting on your letter: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/loras730.htm

I thought you had VERY ASTUTE observations regarding his "dress colors" that day!! Being as I'm in the camp of those who cannot stand to look at ~ or even listen ~ to him, I chose not to watch the youtube video you posted. But I was very impressed that you spotted out how his dress colors match exactly the colors of the palestinian flag!! And I do believe you are right, that he WAS sending them a sign that he is WITH THEM -- even as he signed the security bill.... to ....." underscore our unshakable commitment to Israel".

Folks, I've watched long & hard over the years, same as many of you.... we've seen many other bills that COULD HAVE BEEN ~ or could have turned into the covenant confirmation ( Daniel 9:27 ) yet I am of the opinion that this "security" <-- same word meaning PEACE.... bill ~ will turn out to be THE ONE!!

Personally I do not think his signing it the other day WAS fulfillment of Daniel 9:27 ~ however, I do think this will be the bill that will be CONFIRMED with the MANY ~ soon after the chaste virgin Bride of Christ if outta' here!

And I literally expect that to happen ANY DAY NOW!!!! No... make that any SECOND NOW!!

Could very well be August 3rd ~ which is the 15th of Av, or just any day before then, or shortly after.

I recall that verse in Jeremiah 8 that says, "harvest is over, summer has ended, and we are not saved" {speaking of the Jews}.... does this mean harvest.... the harvest of those being gathered together in the clouds with Jesus HAPPENS in the SUMMER??

Mathew 24 talks about how things will be right at the rapture, and where it talks about 2 men in the field ~ one taken, one left..... well, it's not winter when one is working in the field, right? It'd be spring, summer, or fall..... 2 women grinding at the mill: same thing.

Since I believe this security bill with Israel will turn out to be THEE covenenant confirmation and the pResident signed it LAST Friday, on July 27th, and he will CONFIRM it with many nations almost immediately after the rapture, then I truly believe the time of our departure is right in our faces!!!! No time for it to get shelved or stale that way..... Lord, please let it be so! May we be found watching & praying always that we be accounted worthy to escape and to stand before the Son of Man!! (Luke 21:36)

For your stubborn, refuse-to-listen friends, co-workers & family members, those you think will not make the rapture, perhaps the Holy Spirit would lead you to scribble them a little note ~ or leave your prophecy notebook out -- of papers you've gathered over the years. I fully suspect that since an executive order's been issued to take over the internet & all communications in the event of a crisis (what will the disappearances of the rapture be ~ if not a "crisis"?) anyway, I firmly believe with one little button from the top administration that all our ONLINE studies & communications can vanish in a heartbeat. Could be wrong -- I'm not a geek, but I don't think it'd take much. Perhaps if you have the time apart from working & taking care of your families, you can give your printer a really good workout & print out as much stuff as possible.... at least the most important stuff so people will find it.

From my watching heart to yours: MARANATHA!!!!!
Let the Spirit AND the Bride say: Come!!

P.S. Though I'm not one for pinpointing specific dates, I admit to still enjoying following the possibilities. Were you aware that August 3rd is the 15th of Av and that In ancient Israel, it was the custom that on the 15th of Av "the daughters of Jerusalem would go out in borrowed linen garments (so as not to embarrass those without beautiful clothes of their own)... and dance in the vineyards" and "whoever did not have a wife would go there" to find himself a bride ( Talmud, Taanit 31a ).

Pretty interesting!
May we put the Lord FIRST in our lives TODAY ~ before it is too late!!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL