Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Fast forward - Satan's seat today ..."

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/gerlinda83-2.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gerlinda (3 Aug 2011)
"Steven, a bit about that seat of Satan"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steven, about that Seat of Satan at Pergamos..........it was a "Temple" . So people who say that there has to be a temple built first in Jerusalem may be not even consider that much of Revelation has already been fulfilled. It sure had been in John's day when he wrote it. Even Antiochus IV sacrifced at Satan's Temple and then sacrificed a pig on the altar of the Jewish Temple as the ultimate desecration. He even had 'times' changed back then so no need to wait for this Antichrist now to do it. He stopped animal sacrifice back then. The Pagan Roman Empire so loosely now called Christian moved the Lord's Sabbat of Saturday to the 1st of the week in honor of the Sun god. When Jesus Christ comes He won't bring the old Temple Sacrifice back because He fulfilled the final Sacrifice by becoming the Perfect Lamb of God. He also was the High Priest that made the Offering Himself. He also became the High Priest when He presented Himself to the Father as the First-Fruit. Why would he have them step backwards only to have them understand and accept that He was their Messiah. In fact, they will have to cry out to Him and realize He was their Messiah all along before He will come to them, 'Blessed is He that Came in the Name of the Lord".

The Temple being planned for right now is driven by the Rothschild/Rockefeller money to build their Kabbala Masonic Temple. They are using the desires, talents and energy of the old faithful Jews yearning to rebuild their temple and believe it will bring their Messiah. Other Jews wait and believe Messiah will build it himself.

I believe when Obama sold his soul that day at Satan's Temple he had been taken over by Satan himself. He received the keys to this kingdom at that time. The count could have begun than because his inauguaration wasn't even legal.....not even the next day when administered in private since no one knows what book he swore upon. It didn't seem of any consequence anyhow, did it? When he took up the reigns that day in Munich, so to say, he announced his intentions to a world audience but the final length of time given to him is granted by God Himself and he is given 3 1/2 years, not seven nor even four.

I have gone from a Pre-Trib. Rapture teaching of most of my life to a Pre-Wrath by reading the Bible for myself and considering the increase of knowledge given to us to undersand so much more. We may have liminted ourselves by hanging on to a rigid prophetic teaching that was not quite right. God has given bits and pieces, dreams, visions and abilities to understand the numbers to help put this together so much more.

I believe we will be gone before Rosh HaShanah........how much before; I don't know but we may be here to see that a Peace Treaty soon confirmed and even Damascus destroyed, which could be right around the corner. This is all on the burner "right now" and could be fulfilled this month. Then, in Sept (Rosh haShanah), there may be "The Sudden Destruction". I just do not see how there can be another seven years or even 3 1/2 following after a Rapture. But someone, do the math from August of 2008 with 3 1/2 years added to it and where does it go? Perhaps somewhere around the same time that Jesus Christ rode into Jerusalem......on a Nissan 10.

Right now, the Heavens speak of The Destroyer coming to deal with these Fallen Angels and the evil men who sold their souls for power, lust and money. If they survive any catastrophe and dig out of their holes, they will meet on the Plains of Armegeddon to try to defeat Jesus Christ Himself but instead will flee to the holes, begging for the rocks to fall upon them. No doubt there will be a heavenly war going on with the final throwing out of Satan and his wicked, fallen angels and let's not forget those 1/2 human 1/2 monsters that have been genetically created for this final on-slaught. We've read the end of the book and they will all bow down to Our King, Yeshua. Praise His Holy Name.

You have done a fine piece of work here and really stirred the mind even more. Isn't that the way the Lord works on us.........using us all to fill in the gaps. Gerlinda

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Dear Brother Steven,

Are you the same person, Steven Edel, the authur of this post"Fast Forward-Satan's seat today..."?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/randy85.htm

Randy (5 Aug 2011)
"Steven Edel, The US in Bible Prophecy, and Obama's quote "The U.S. has become Arrogant""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had missed Steven Edel's recent posts.....thanks to Frank Molver for bringing them to our attention in yesterday's posts......

Remember when Obama had that Greek Temple stage in Denver???

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/stevene82.htm
Post by Steven on that. At the time, didn't we all think this was bizarre????

Another excellent analysis by Steven on the US in Bible Prophecy:
http://twelvebooks.wordpress.com/2011/07/29/steven-edel-29-july-2011-the-us-in-bible-prophesy/

In this, Steven writes:
The US ......Has Become Arrogant
“. . . For she has become arrogant against the LORD, against the Holy One of Israel.” Jer 50:29
“Behold, I am against you, O arrogant one,” declares the Lord GOD of hosts, for your day has come, the time when I will punish you.” Jer 50:31
This nation “has become arrogant against the Lord,” indicating that at one time the nation was once humble to the Lord. Not just arrogant against God, but specifically arrogant against Jesus Christ, the “Holy One of Israel.”

OK....remember Obama's speech in Berlin?? He said:
President Barack Obama: America has been 'arrogant and dismissive' towards Europe
President Barack Obama has declared that America has "failed to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world" and has "shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive" towards its allies.
Granted.....Obama said the US had become arrogant toward Europe.....not toward God.

But now, isn't Obama the one being arrogant? Toward EVERYONE??? Toward Israel.....thus toward God?? Toward Europe in his dealings as we have seen over the past 2 years? Even in his social interactions with heads of state in Europe.......

I feel like I'm watching the Palestinians........even when they say they are NOT doing something, they really ARE doing that something..... !?

Example: Obama says "we have to get control of our debts".....even as he is spending more and more.

What did we learn from our parents when we were young? "Do what I SAY....not what I DO!" ???? Or, how can you tell what a person really is all about? Watch what they DO.....NOT what they SAY!!

anyway....Frank brought to my attention (because I had not seen his posts) some great posts and analysis by Steven Edel.

Over the years, God has brought to my attention (sooner of later) some people with some great perspectives and analysis. I will watch for Steven's posts more diligently.

YFIC,

TICK TOCK.......all the dominoes are lined up.....just waiting on the Rapture!!!

Randy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven