Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"The Number Three and Three Solar Eclipses"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2011/cf728.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CF (28 July 2011)
"The Number Three and Three Solar Eclipses"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

Here is a re-cap on the signs in the sky that may be pointing to our soon departure!

The three solar eclipses that fell on Tammuz 29 and Av 1 three years in a row, (2008, 2009, and 2010) seem to be a sign to those who are watching that God has begun to judge the nations and that something HUGE is about to happen. The number three in the Bible is very significant and points to the fulfillment of God's divine purposes.

(The dates of the solar eclipses three years in a row are as follows:)

August 1, 2009 - Tammuz 29

July 22, 2008 - Av 1

July 11, 2010 - Tammuz 29

As if these three eclipses were not enough to get our attention, the Lord seems to have pointed His watching and waiting bride to Tammuz 29 and Av 1 AGAIN by showing us two more signs in the solar eclipses that happened this year on June 1, 2011 and July 1, 2011. God seems to be saying, "Look at this pattern: June 1, 2011 - solar eclipse, July 1, 2011 - solar eclipse, what is the next logical date in this pattern?"

The answer is August 1, 2011, which again falls on the eve of Tammuz 29 and Av 1. There seems to be no doubt that the signs in the sky are pointing to these two dates which fall on July 31 - August 1 in the USA (if you are going by Jerusalem time, the watch is one day earlier due to the time difference.)

Av 1 is the beginning of the intensified stage of mourning and will last for nine days. (Nine is 3 x 3 and may represent completeness.)

Here is a little bit about the meaning of Av 1:

"When Av begins, we diminish [our] rejoicing" (Talmud, Taanit 26b).

"On the 1st of Av, "The Three Weeks" mourning period over the destruction of the Holy Temple--which began 13 days earlier on Tammuz 17--enters an intensified stage. During "The Nine Days" from Av 1st to the Ninth of Av, a heightened degree of mourning is observed, including abstention from meat and wine, music, bathing for pleasure, and other joyous and enjoyable activities. (The particular mourning customs vary from community to community, so consult a competent Halachic authority for details).

Consumption of meat and wine is permitted on Shabbat, or at a Seudat Mitzvah (obligatory festive meal celebrating the fulfillment of a mitzvah) such as a Bris (circumcision), or a "Siyum" celebrating the completion of a course of Torah study (i.e., a complete Talmudic tractate). The Lubavitcher Rebbe initiated the custom of conducting or participating in a Siyum on each of the Nine Days (even if one does not avail oneself of the dispensation to eat meat).

Citing the verse (Isaiah 1:27) "Zion shall be redeemed with mishpat [Torah] and its returnees with Tzedakah," the Rebbe urged that we increase in Torah study (particularly the study of the laws of the Holy Temple and charity during this period.

http://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/day.asp?tdate=8/1/2011

The Number Three and the Three Solar Eclipses

Below is some information on the number three in the Bible.

"Another of the numbers where we can readily see God use it in a spiritual sense to signify something, is the number three. It is used of God to signify His Purpose or His Will! For example, when God sent the three messengers to Abraham to tell him that Sarah would conceive in her old age (Genesis 18), by the use of the number three we see in this an illustration that they came with God's "purpose and will" to Abraham. i.e., it was by the will of God and for His own purposes that Sarah should conceive so that God would make a great nation of Abraham through it.

The same illustration is seen as God brought a thick darkness upon the land of Egypt (exodus 10:22-23) for three days. In this, God's purpose and sovereign will of judgment is worked out. The number three illustrated that it was for God's purposes that they were in darkness while all the Children of Israel had light!

We can see this in the three times in a year God commanded that the men of Israel were to appear before the Lord in Jerusalem (Ex. 23:14,17 Deu. 16:16). This illustrated the will and purpose of God in the feasts Laws, which all pointed to Christ!

In 2nd Samuel 21:1 the Lord sends famine in the land for three years, and says it was because of Saul and his bloody house. In other words, it was God's will that this happen, and the purpose of God in doing this was to bring judgment because of Saul's bloody House.

Another example is in 1st kings 17:21 as Elijah stretches forth his body over a dead child three times, and the child lives again. This signified that it was God's will and for His own purpose that the child should yet live again, a type or spiritual "shadow" of things to come.

Again, as the Lord said His servant Isaiah walked naked and barefoot three years as a Sign (signification) and a wonder upon Egypt (Isaiah 20:3), once more indicating God's will and purpose for Egypt.

Even when we look at the three men who were cast into the furnace of fire, and a fourth who was there like the Son of God (Daniel 3:24-25), we see that it was God's will and purpose that these three men would not be harmed by the fire because of the presence of the Son of God. This was demonstrating that by the presence of Christ, the will and purpose of God that His people not be harmed in the fire, will be accomplished.

These are just a few of the examples, and we could go on and on about this. These places where the number three is found is numerical symbology which is putting forth spiritual truths, that we can learn from as we consider them. For in three, God works out His purpose and His will. As Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights, so it indicated it was for God's purpose, and that His will would be worked out in this (Again, a type of Christ).

If I could use an earthly analogy of a Biblical principle, It's somewhat like asking someone three times whether they really want to sell their house for a certain fee. After they say yes the third time, it's established that this is their will and purpose or intention. That, of course, is a bad analogy, but one which makes the point. That is the way the number three is often used in scripture. It signifies the establishment of God's will and His purpose. The three days and three nights Jonah spent in the fish established that God's purpose and will would be worked out in that. In Acts, the Lord smote the Apostle Paul with blindness for three days:

Acts 9:9

"And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink."
Was the fact that he was blind "three" days just a number picked out of a hat, as if any number would do? No, the number was God breathed. He was Blinded three days not by coincidence, but "by divine fiat or decree". It was God's purpose for him to be blind and to neither eat nor drink for those "three" days because He was bringing Paul to the light! Why not four days? Why not two days? Because those are numbers God uses to signify other things, and He wanted to indicate by the number "three" that it was for His own good purpose and by His sovereign Will that Paul be blind. And that is what the number three signifies.

The exact same principle in Acts Chapter 10, when a voice from heaven told Peter to rise kill and eat the beasts of the earth that were on a sheet descending from heaven. And Peter says No, for I have never eaten anything that is common or unclean. Then the voice says, "what God has cleansed, don't call it common". And we read,

Acts 10:16

"This was done thrice (3 times): and the vessel was received up again into heaven."
Why was this done "three" times, and then the sheet received up again into heaven? When we study scripture in context, we find that these passages were to indicate that the gospel was going out to the Gentiles as well as the Jews. And that is why it is meticulously pointed out by God that this was done three times and "then" received up again unto heaven. It is to signify this is the purpose and will of God that Salvation go to all the world. It's not just any number, it's the number that signifies God's purpose and will that Salvation go to the Gentiles as well as the Jews. The "three" times it's done, gives us this spiritual signification that it is established by God for His purpose.

Christ spoke a parable which was about a fig tree in a vineyard in Luke 13:6 (Symbolizing Israel) and the man of the vineyard came "three" years seeking fruit and found none, and so said cut it down, why cumbereth it the ground. Why didn't God in this parable say cut it down after one year, or after two years? It was because the "three" years he came seeking fruit is symbolizing the purpose of God. He gave it "three" chances before he said cut it down. (Remember the analogy I made of three times asked makes it established?) The establishment of God's purpose and will is seen in this number three.

One of the greatest places to see this numerical symbology is in that there is only one God, and yet there are three in the Godhead. The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

1st John 5:7

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one".
The purpose or will of God the one God, is worked out in these three. Read the Bible with wisdom and understanding. Because these things were put there for just that purpose. The purpose and will of God is worked out in the three of the Godhead.

When Paul sought God to remove the thorn in the flesh, but it was for God's own purpose that Paul retain this thorn (it wasn't God's will to remove it) He illustrates this by the number three. Consider what we read in,

2nd Corinthians 12:8:

"For this thing I besought the Lord thrice (three times) that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My Grace is sufficient for thee.."
Here we see it again "three" times Paul besought the Lord! Why not once, or twice? Why didn't God tell him after the first time or the second? Why did God wait for the third time? It's because God deliberately wants to indicate in scripture by this number 3, that it is not His purpose, or His Will that this thorn be removed. He says to Paul after being asked the third time, "My Grace is sufficient for you." In other words, My Grace is enough for you. i.e., After the third time asking, it was established as God's will that this was not to be removed. Grace was enough for Paul. So again we see clearly that the number three here was an indication to us that it was not God's will that this be removed.

There are just so many indications of the number three being used to symbolize the will and Purpose of God. None more "God Glorifying" than the atonement that the Lord made at the cross. The Atonement has the number "three" all around it and we can readily understand why. That's because though Christ was Crucified, it was God's will and for His purpose that Christ went to the Cross. For example, Jesus sat with the elders in the Temple three days being about His father's work, there were three Crosses, there were three men crucified, there was writing in three different languages on the cross, Jesus prayed three times that if it was possible could this cup pass from me, three Apostles went into the garden to pray with Him, Peter denied Our lord three times, Pilate sought three times to let Jesus go, it was the "third" hour when they crucified Him, Jesus was in the heart of the earth "three" days and "three" nights, When Jesus was risen He asked Simon three times loveth thou Me, and on, and on. The number three is everywhere indicated in the atonement that Christ made for us because it was God's will and purpose. Are these all just coincidental references? The scoffers will tell you that, but the Spirit tells another story. Christ had to go to the cross in order for us to be Saved. It is a Gift of God. It was His will. The number three being used this way is a coincidence like the sheep being used as an indication of a believer is a coincidence. No Possible Way! They were both put there by God to give us a great Spiritual, or symbolical picture that we can learn from. Unfortunately, there are many in our day who choose to remain spiritually ignorant in these things.

It's not curious then that the number three is sometimes used in conjunction with the number two (which signifies the agreement of truth) when making statements about God's purpose. Because His will and purpose go hand in hand with the truth. For example, in relationship to the Church. For the Church is the pillar of truth, and it is also doing God's Will, and working to accomplish His purposes. Jesus says in:

Matthew 18:19-20

"Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of My Father which is in heaven.
For where two or three are gathered in My name, there Am I in the midst of them."
There we have the establishment of the truth (2), and the Purpose of God (3) in the definition of the Church. Where two or three are gathered in Christ's name, there is the truth and the will of God being done, and Christ in their midst. That's the two or three witnesses of God. That's the Church with Christ in the midst (remember the two witnesses of revelation chapter 11?) There is the "definition" of the Church! Two or three witnesses gathered together in the name of Christ! The two is illustrating established truth, and the three illustrating the purpose and will of God."

http://www.mountainretreatorg.net/bible/numbers.html

I am not sure what will happen in the next few days, but as watchers, I hope we are in for a wild and joyous ride!

High Watch Days for 2011: July 29, 30, 31, August 1.

"My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning." (Ps. 130:6)

Even so, Come, Lord Jesus!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Re: "The Number Three and Three Solar Eclipses"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/frankm85-2.htm

Frank R Molver (5 Aug 2011)
"Re end of the road for Israel, 3rd Av, soon"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/stevec84.htm

Your link pretty much explains the vision. We are at the 3rd Av with eclipses apparently.
If what they say about Obama is correct next April, a fake assassination that could be the mortal head wound.
That would mean we are darn near the middle of the last 7.
So it would seem to me that a large war in Israel is soon on the horizon.
Remember Obama's secret threat about what he would do to Israel
The money thing has been settled so it seems he is free to go ahead with his plan
We should see a major economic problem too if all this is true.
Thanks for sharing Steve

"I’ve been looking forward all day to the time when I could sit down at my computer and write. Like many of you, I was watching AV 1 closely to see what God might have for us this first day of the fifth Jewish month. With three solar eclipses occurring on Av 1 the past three years in a row, it seemed likely that Av 1 of this year might well be signficant in some very important way.

It was almost the end of the day yesterday, (Av 1), when I received an e-mail from Steve Coerper regarding a newstory out of Israel. According to the newstory, Prime Minister Netanyahu is considering a return to the 1967 borders in return for the stalled peace talks to resume before a UN vote this September regarding the creation of a Palestinian state.

I find this to be an incredible turn of events. If this is true, this is BIG and not necessarily good news. Could a decision such as this be the reason for the three warnings given on Av 1 the past three years? "

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven