Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "7 letters to 7 angels of 7 churches"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.thepropheticyears.com/The%20book%20of%20Revelation/Revelaltion%20chap%202.HTM

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Part 2

*Some pagan practices introduced to the Church during this period include:

· The Rosary

· Celibacy of the clergy

· Prayers for the dead

· Adoration of saints and angels

· Worship of Mary with child

· The Mass

· Priests dressing in clothing similar to pagan priests

· Extreme unction

· Doctrine of a Purgatory

· Worship in Latin

· Prayers directed to Mary instead of to God

* Most of the bullets have been modified from Tim Lahaye s - Revelation Illustrated And Made Plain - 1977, p37. Lahaye adds dates and some additional practices that are not listed here.

15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.

16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

The deeds of the Nicolaitans that Jesus hated in the first century had become doctrines in the third century. The doctrines that Jesus hated included the Babylonian doctrines incorporated into the Church by Gnosticism. He also hated the Babylonian practice of establishing a ruling priesthood over the laity. This practice allowed a departure from teaching the word of God to a methodology for enslaving the laity and corrupting them by religious rituals, traditions of men, and idolatry.

God said He Himself will fight against heresy in this church with His own word. He actually did do that in this time period. The canon of scripture was accepted and the Church declared early in this period that Gnosticism was heretical. Those who taught such doctrine were labeled as heretics. Unfortunately, the Church did not reject the world system it played the harlot with and it retained the enlightened priesthood clergy and the Babylonian practices that had now become doctrine.

17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

The hidden manna is the bread of life. It is the word of God both in person and in letter. In some parts of the Roman justice system, the jurors were given a white and a black stone. When the white stone was cast, it indicated that the person on trial was judged innocent. Those in Jesus are judged innocent and are given white stones of innocence if we are washed in His blood for forgiveness of our sins. He will also give the overcomers a new name written upon the white stone at His judgment of rewards. (The word translated here as "in", more likely means "on" or "upon").

4. Thyatira: The church that committed adultery with the satanic religion of Babylon

Background: Thyatira was an important military city founded by Alexander three hundred years before Christ. Thyatira stood at the junction of three main roads leading to Pergamos, Sardis and Smyrna. It became a well-known center for trade guilds and dyes for purple/scarlet cloth. The word Thyatira comes from two words meaning, "sacrifice" and "continual" The similarity between the meaning of the name and the sacrifice offered during the Mass in Roman Catholicism is not just a coincidence.

*The Chaldean priest who interpreted the esoteric doctrines of the Babylonian mysteries was (believe it or not) called Peter. The meaning of Peter in their language was the interpreter". He wore an insignia of the two keys of the pagan gods Janus and Cybele. These two keys still appear on the papal arms as symbols of spiritual authority.

*Modified from Chuck Missler's supplemental notes on The Book of Revelation , page 46, Koinonia House inc., 1995.

This is also the primary reason why some erroneously think Saint Peter controls the gates to heaven.

Prophetic applications of this church on Earth are from about 600 AD. until the Church is completed during the tribulation.

This church on earth today is known today primarily as the Roman Catholic Church and may include Orthodox Catholics as well. This is the first of four churches whose time on earth continues unto the end times. The message Jesus speaks to these last four churches makes an end time prophetic application fairly clear. One reason we think that the previous three churches mentioned do not continue is because we see no prophetic message about the coming of Jesus in the letters to them, but His coming is at least implied in the last four letters. Another reason is that we can see each of the first three being replaced by a historical successor but none of the last four has been totally replaced by any successor.

18 And unto the angel of the Church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

The Son of God with eyes like a flame of fire knows that this church has works of charity, service, faith and patience. The passage implies that in the last days of this church they will do even more good works than in her first days. The Catholics have done much charity and service over the centuries. Today her stand against the abomination of abortion, the faithless practice of birth control and the feminization of Christianity is admirable. I think her good works will continue to increase as the rest of the world continues on the downward spiral of selfishness, materialism and no moral absolutes.

20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

Jesus has a few things against this church. It seems that a women Jesus identifies as Jezebel and who called herself a prophetess taught His servants to commit fornication and to eat things sacrificed to idols. Jezebel is the wicked queen of the Old Testament who married the king of Israel and influenced him to accept the gods of the pagans. She worshiped Babylonian gods and sought to kill all of YHWH's (Yahweh's or Jehovah's) prophets. Like ancient Jezebel, this woman represents all who bring in false pagan and satanic teachings. Some of the leadership of the Roman Catholic Church, like Jezebel, brought in Babylonian practices and these leaders like the Jezebel of the Old Testament had a bloody history of killing God's people.

*Some of the teachings and practices that this Jezebel incorporated into Roman Catholic Church practice

· The Pope as the vicar of Christ

· Holy images and relics

· Use of holy water to bless someone or something

· The canonization of dead saints

· The celibacy of the priesthood

· Using prayer beads

· The inquisitions

· The sale of Indulgences

· Transubstantiation

· Adoration of the wafer

· The Bible was forbidden to laymen

· The wine cup was forbidden to people at communion

· Doctrine of purgatory decreed

· Doctrine of seven sacraments affirmed

· Jesuit order was founded to enforce papal authority

· Tradition was granted equal authority with the Bible

· Apocryphal books were added to the Holy Canon

· Immaculate Conception of Mary declared

· Infallibility of Pope declared

· Assumption of the Virgin Mary was declared

· Mary proclaimed the Mother of the Church

* Most of the bullets have been modified from Tim Lahaye s - Revelation Illustrated And Made Plain - 1977, p44. Lahaye adds dates and some additional practices that are not listed here.

I think it is important to note that a few things have changed in the Roman Catholic Church. Today the Bible is not forbidden to laymen and the cup is not forbidden to people at communion. I no longer think they sell Indulgences but they do sell other priestly services. It is also important to understand that the people of the Roman Catholic Church are not Jezebel. Some Jezebel leadership influenced them just as Israel became influenced by their own queen named Jezebel. After the rapture of the true Church when all faithful Christians are gone from this earth the Jezebels that remain in the Vatican will head the woman Jezebel that rides the Beast. This is all described in detail in chapter seventeen of Revelation.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

Jesus gave the Jezebel leadership space to repent. It has now been over 1400 years; the Papacy and leadership could have changed its doctrine from within but now with a few exceptions it seems quite impossible for this to happen because it has incorporated a doctrine of infallibility that prevents it from changing past mistakes. Jesus actually says, she will not repent. Jesus knows this because He knows the end from the beginning. He also knows the satanic forces that have infiltrated this church.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

Jesus is very clear that those who embrace the practices that the Jezebel leadership brought into this church will suffer the great tribulation unless they repent of their adultery by rejecting the satanic Babylonian practices that were established. The fact that they can repent of their deeds implies that some will. The great tribulation is the time spoken of that will try men's souls at the cost of their physical lives. Jezebel in the Old Testament was destroyed and the dogs ate her bones. This Jezebel will also be destroyed and the Beast that she rides into the great tribulation (See chapter 17) will eat her bones.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

The promise to those that join with Jezebel is death to her children. This prophetically is talking about a great tribulation for the offspring of this church in the future. Jesus will certainly be fair about what he gives to each who identify with this assembly because He looks at the heart and the fruit of each individual.

24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

Those who do not embrace the Babylonian doctrine of Jezebel that comes from Satan will have no other burden put on them. He implies it is burden enough just being a Catholic Christian that loves Him and wants no part in the deep things from Satan that have infiltrated this church.

Those who do not embrace the Babylonian practices within this church have the promise that faith in Jesus is all they need. Jesus says there will be some overcomers in this church on earth when He comes. It appears that some in this church will go with him in the pretribulation rapture. We can clearly see by the statement to hold fast till I come that Thyatira will be one of the four types of churches on earth in the days of His return.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Since Jesus already said those not involved with pagan practices only need to hold fast until He comes in the rapture, I think these last verses are to those who go into the tribulation that tries the whole world. These need to keep doing good works in the tribulation until the end. Many will be purified by fire during this time of trial.

The power over the nations promised, is the promise to rule and reign with Christ on earth for a thousand years when Jesus rules the nations with a rod of iron.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

The morning star is Jesus. He is the first light in the world.

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

These are great promises to those Catholics who have true faith in Jesus and do not take part in the pagan practices that have infiltrated their church.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Forum, does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

inserted some more posts to make this post more informative

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=873285&cmd=show

Steven

http://www.simplesite.com/7churches

Steven

Is there a corelation between the 7in1 fruit of the Spirit with the 7in1 Church-BRIDE of CHRIST?

3in1 GODHEAD illustrated in 4th page...
http://www.simplesite.com/7churches/43730294

WHY GOD loves 7? 7Churches 7Seals 7Trumpets 7Vials...7Day Creation
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=873636&cmd=show
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My comments,

To me, I am sometimes drifting within 1 of the 7churches and growing or backsliding
Mentally,
Physically or
Spiritually.

I understand myself that I have to repent as accordingly and so all these 7churches is what everyone is also behaving at times too.

Sometimes I do not behave even like a Christian, sometimes worse than an unbeliever...and everyone seems to be characterised specifically into different categories which I think may not be correct.

When we grow individually...we grow in
God's WORD(Faith),
God's WORK(Hope) or
God's WAY (Love of God/Neighbour)

...so sometimes Faith is stagnant,
sometimes we idle,
sometimes we hate but the Lord will continue to work PERFECTLY through us so that we are PERFECT in HIM.

May ALL Believers be FAITHFUL, HOPEFUL, LOVING or I call these like what Steven said...
Knowledge, Hardwork & Attitute.

Lets us LEARN GOD's WORD, DO GOD's WORK and LIVE GOD's WAY.

AMEN!

Could the 7churches be interpreted to have 3centuries of History too?

1)church of Ephesus
from 1st Century to 4th Century
Apostolic Church age?
Ended without LOVE?

2)church in Smyrna
from 4th Century to 7th Century
Persecution by Roman Empire?
Ended without Faith?

3)church in Pergamos
from 7th Century to 10th Century
Dark Ages? faith only?

4)church in Thyatira
from 10th Century to 13th Century
Dark Ages? work only?

5)church in Sardis
from 13th Century to 16th Century
Dark Ages? Ended without work?

6)church in Philadelphia
from 16th Century to 19th Century
started Reformation or 1611KingJamesBible?
Little strength with ALL Faith, Work & Love?

7)church of the Laodiceans
from 19th Century to 21st Century
Love without faith nor work?

----------------------------------------------------------

Could the 3+1churches in Chapter2 be interpreted to the period of years from 2001 to 2018?

3 Churches for 2001 to 2007, 2008-2011, 2012-2017
1 Church during tribulation period 2018 11verses for 11months?

Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus
Revelation:2:1-7: 2001-2007
7verses for 7plenteous years?

And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna
Revelation:2:8-11: 2008-2011
4verses for waiting for Rapture?

And to the angel of the church in Pergamos
Revelation:2:12-17: 2012-2017
6verses for shortened days?

And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira
Revelation:2:18-29: 2018 YEAR OF THE LORD [WRATH?]
11verses for 11months in 2018?

WOW MANY POSSIBLE INTERPRETATIONS FOR WORD OF GOD

7letters to the 7churches in Asia-Chuck Missler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVfiyyU7mGg&feature=related
-------------------------------------------
more interpretations?
WOW

Chuck Missler linked the parable of the Pearl with Church of Philadelphia...
Matthew:13:45,46: "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man,
seeking goodly pearls:
Who, when he had found one pearl of great price,
went and sold all that he had, and bought it."

Hope we have the EAR to hEAR the parable of the pEARl and be like the BLESSED RAPTURE-type CHURCH of PHILADELPHIA...spoken by CHRIST HIMSELF.

Few are truly RAPTURED? [few sold all?]
then another RAPTURE in the 10th DAY?[Symrna?]
then during tribulation period another RAPTURE?[Thyatira?]
Only GOD knows...